Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage After Delivering Anti-Obama Views

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #281
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 3149 3149
 Ra-da-god said:
actually its you that need to read a book the RFID biometric tag chips are real and went into production years ago, they were handing sh*t out at schools to get them for your child in 2011 both of my lil cousins brought pamphlets home and they go to two completely different school districts in the my city.....

this is no conspiracy theory its coming......right now the goverment are in the process of making this mandatory if you want any type of Government aid (food stamp,medicaid etc)

and bro you gun statement was just straight up ignorance....
I remember that. They were supposedly trying to track kids during school hours.

That shyt ain't happening, especially through health care reform. That's conspiracy theory shyt and fear tactics being used by those cats. Health care reform is NEEDED in America, I'm not running with n*ggas who smoke too much and watch zeitgeist n all that other shyt tryna turn health care reform into something negative.
 5 years ago '05        #282
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
if i was obama i woulda had that niogga lupe carried over the shoulders and thrown in the crowd akon style. u aint fukin wit the president b.
 5 years ago '12        #283
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
actually its you that need to read a book the RFID biometric tag chips are real and went into production years ago, they were handing sh*t out at schools to get them for your child in 2011 both of my lil cousins brought pamphlets home and they go to two completely different school districts in the my city.....

this is no conspiracy theory its coming......right now the goverment are in the process of making this mandatory if you want any type of Government aid (food stamp,medicaid etc)

and bro your gun statement was just straight up ignorance....
n*ggas dikcriding and talkin bout gettin chipped but sayin something bout someone else views being ignorant?

If n*ggas talkin bout "fukc Obama he's tryna take away our right to bare arms" but don't themselves bare arms, they're just following shyt other people are complaining about. That's like complaining the radio don't ever play no Royce Da 5'9 but you don't even listen to that n*gga
 01-22-2013, 08:38 AM         #284
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaJ008 said:
didnt lose me as a fan. fu*k obama. hes tryna take away our right to bare arms and wen this obamacare sh*t starts i read hes gna try putting microchips in everyone
Out of all these fu*ked up White presidents, you blame Obama for taking your rights away and implanting chips in you? Funny how America's first Black president is villified like this....makes you think about the motivation for such comments First, why do you need to own a gun? Seriously, why do you and your neighbors need guns? Does it make your life any better with or without?

You're worried about this universal healthcare cuz of microchips? You think they need Obamacare to do that? There are thousands of free clinics out there already, if this was the government's intention, they would've done it a long time ago.

You come off as a lost case wanting to believe in something..think for yourself, these celebrities don't have a genuine thought in their brains. They are all motivated by fame and money. If Lupe was really about being revolutionary he'd be going the Immortal Technique route.....instead dude cries (literally) about not being released cuz he's trying to get paid spitting his anti-american crap....you guys are the silly pawns he's banking on. That's the true microchip he's implanting in your brain......

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #285
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
 BIGMARS said:
n*ggas dikcriding and talkin bout gettin chipped but sayin something bout someone else views being ignorant?

If n*ggas talkin bout "fukc Obama he's tryna take away our right to bare arms" but don't themselves bare arms, they're just following shyt other people are complaining about. That's like complaining the radio don't ever play no Royce Da 5'9 but you don't even listen to that n*gga
like I said the information about the chips is and out there, it has nothing to do with any type of conspiracy theories and yes if you refuse to acknowledge it but continue to make fun of people that know what it is it does make you ignorant

learn to use a word in its proper context brotha

ig·no·rant
/ˈignərənt/
Adjective
Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

and I'm a gun owner aswell but not being one doesn't mean you cant have concerns about them being taken away in the future either.....

you posted out of ignorance deal with it my n*gga its all good

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-22-2013 at 08:49 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #286
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
like I said the information about the chips is and out there, it has nothing to do with any type of conspiracy theories and yes if you refuse to acknowledge it it does make you ignorant

learn to use a word in its proper context brotha

ig·no·rant
/ˈignərənt/
Adjective
Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

and I'm a gun owner aswell but not being one doesn't mean you cant have concerns about them being taken away in the future either.....

you posted out of ignorance deal with it my n*gga
No n*gga, ain't shyt out there legit about Obamacare putting chips in us. Please try and rationalize that.

If you're really a gun owner and not just a n*gga on the Internet saying you're a gun owner, cool, you are directly affected.

If a n*gga isn't a gun owner and complaining about a.ssault weapon bans, he's a dikcrider or an advocate of the constitution. A REAL one, not a joker who play up certain things when they're convenient to do so.

Besides that, no n*gga who doesn't own a gun or isn't into firemarms is sitting around talking bout "damn son, I hope they don't take your guns from you!" That's not happening. Most people who don't own or know shyt about guns are scared of guns.
 5 years ago '04        #287
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 BIGMARS said:
No n*gga, ain't shyt out there legit about Obamacare putting chips in us. Please try and rationalize that.

If you're really a gun owner and not just a n*gga on the Internet saying you're a gun owner, cool, you are directly affected.

If a n*gga isn't a gun owner and complaining about a.ssault weapon bans, he's a dikcrider or an advocate of the constitution. A REAL one, not a joker who play up certain things when they're convenient to do so.

Besides that, no n*gga who doesn't own a gun or isn't into firemarms is sitting around talking bout "damn son, I hope they don't take your guns from you!" That's not happening. Most people who don't own or know shyt about guns are scared of guns.
I didn't say anything about Obamacare I'm not anti Obama I voted for him twice but it doesn't mean sh*t ain't going down, infact when i bolded my mans comment it was just about the chips themselves its not Obama's Idea for the chips but he does has his role to play in this just like Bush had his role and clinton had his role before him.....

its really a bigger picture to this sh*t and it doesn't have anything to do with conspiracy theories I was just merely saying if you are going to clown a n*gga on some foil hat sh*t without having full knowledge of it it make you as ignorant as they are paranoid....

and like I said the the gun issue is a cause of concern whether you own one or not theres more that comes with taking the right to own a gun away than just not being able to buy one and you dont have to really own a gun to have those concern

at the end of the day n*ggas can deny it all they want to doesn't change the outcome a police state is in the plans and disarming the general public is on the top of the to-do list a.ssuault rifles is just the start....

after that RFID registration of every man women and child is next and all that are against it are going to be labeled as terrorist or loons

joke all you like in ten years we are going to be in a very different America where privacy and right to bare arms will be memories....

like I said dont take my word for it read up, there's plenty non-alex jones/conspiracy theorist sites out there that can enlighten you

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-22-2013 at 09:33 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #288
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
how dis n*gga gonna go in on obama at swearing in concert
 01-22-2013, 09:56 AM         #289
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i swear some of you bx n*ggas dont even know what u talkin bout....U DO KNOW THAT YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER KENDRICK LAMAR FEELS THE SAME WAY???? Most of you n*ggas just vote for whomever you think is cool...I seen this sh*t in college...it was cool to be a democrat cuz most of the n*ggas i spoke to cant even explain why they chose to be democrat over republican....

THERE HASNT BEEN A REAL PRESIDENT AFTER JFK!!!
 5 years ago '05        #290
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
It's not enough that our president is black, he appeared to be the lesser of the 2 evils, the economy is good enough that someone like Lupe can afford a lavish lifestyle doing what he loves to do, he has a negative opinion on the govt and not once has he been arrested, etc for his opinion or publicly voicing it. I'm a Lupe fan but damn n*gga stfu you condemn the govt for war amongst other things but kiss some stupid kids a.ss on twitter for contributing to the sh*t in which you protest? I agree the country and govt could be a lot better but remember it could also be a hell of a lot worse too.

Last edited by LyricalSkyllz; 01-22-2013 at 10:03 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #291
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 escay_muzik said:
i swear some of you bx n*ggas dont even know what u talkin bout....U DO KNOW THAT YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER KENDRICK LAMAR FEELS THE SAME WAY???? Most of you n*ggas just vote for whomever you think is cool...I seen this sh*t in college...it was cool to be a democrat cuz most of the n*ggas i spoke to cant even explain why they chose to be democrat over republican....

I just voted cause my mom and dad asked me to with them being born in the 50's this was a big deal to them, I did take the time to study all his policies beforehand though.....

the second go round I wanted to vote for Ron paul and would have if he'd got the republican nod

but you are right about JFK though
 5 years ago '05        #292
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Andrefrbk said:
I guess niggrs want to stay dumb, and should not have opinions.
Speaking out against a shiit president when you have the platform to do so, and then getting abused for it.

Clearly hip hop and America lost its roots.

Hip hop started out political for the most part. But people are sheeps now.
where do u n*ggas get this sh*t from? Wikipedia?
 5 years ago '05        #293
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Ra-da-god said:
after that RFID registration of every man women and child is next and all that are against it are going to be labeled as terrorist or loons
I wont knock your belief's and theories, but I will ask for proof.

Can you give me some official documentation?
 5 years ago '12        #294
styxz 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 430 430
 X_WunderKind_X said:
No matter how you feel about lupe, the fact that we're dicussing it is a start.... I like this better than the threads about some 17 yr kid crying in jail, which affects none of our lives.
 5 years ago '05        #295
xxcaliboy91xx 
space
space
space
$89 | Props total: 0 0
I was at this event...and had no idea what was going on. I guess he made the statement he wanted to make.
 5 years ago '04        #296
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 ronin said:
So what is so extraordinary about Jay-z & Beyonce? Money? what type of Status? because he hasn't cured cancer, or created an invention to end world hunger. so what make's these two African American's not "average black person"'s ?
I refuse to answer these dumb a.ss questions....
 5 years ago '04        #297
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 dlettern said:
Where have you been? Obama reformed health care so that the poor and sick can take care of themselves, he extended welfare and unemployment sevices for those going through hard times....the unemployment rate actually decreased under his first term, we avoided a recession....how is he not helping the under-privileged? Are we even on the same planet?

Again, Chicago did not just become bad. Chicago is full of gangs and drugs. That did not just happen now, its been like that forever. You expect Obama just to be the president for Black people? How is Obama going to stop Black on Black crime when rappers perpetuate it in every song you probably enjoy?!?!? Its counter-productive. Black people, Obama can't save you unless you decide to save yourselves, real talk. Lupe concentrated on Obama while is label mates are the real reason the hood in jumpin'..he's a fu*king troll

Newflash, Black and Latino babies were also murdered in Sandy Hook. Why are you making that situation racial?.....I don't need to call you names, thats childish. You clearly have no logical retorts to my posts.

I am a very proud Black Latino
You really think unemployment has drastically decreased under him?

I bet you there's still a lot of people here with no jobs, and the holiday season just ended damn near a month ago...so majority of these people that had these jobs were laid off. Companies aren't really hiring people left and right like they were. They're concerned about how much money they can save...Yet you think unemployment is good under him?

I know that Chicago been this bad for a long time, I'm not stupid..I NEVER said that he should just be President for blacks..There you go a.ssuming sh*t that I NEVER said. I know that he's supposed to be for the American people, yet he's addressed the issues for Jews, gays, white people, Mexicans, and immigrants...everyone else but the black people. At the CBC (if you don't know what that is look it up), he told black people to stop crying and complaining...but he didn't tell the banks, Jews, Mexicans, immigrants, white people, or gays to stop complaining. All I'm saying is that if he can address their issues, then he can do the same thing with blacks...I bet you that if Bush did this sh*t, you would be mad and talking all kinds of sh*t about Bush..but since Obama is your hero, its okay.

And I find it funny that you were saying I was childish for calling that situation racist, when it was true.There was nothing wrong with him going to Sandy Hook to address that, it was a good thing...Majority of those kids that were k!lled at that school were white kids, yet there are a lot of innocent black kids getting k!lled in his city everyday, and he can't address that?

Like I said, I NEVER said that he should just be the President of the blacks...the black community is part of America, and yet they get ignored all the time. And as I said before, if this was Bush or any other white president, I bet you wouldn't be saying the sh*t that you're saying right now...So quit a.ssuming sh*t that I never said.
 01-22-2013, 11:10 AM         #298
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why the fu*k did they let him perform at the inauguration concert if they already knew hes anti Obama? did they choose who was playing, I don't understand.
 5 years ago '04        #299
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
All of you that are hating on Lupe and/or are Obama d!ckriders wouldn't be bashing Lupe if he did this if Bush or any other white man was in office or getting inaugurated in office. Same n*ggas hating on Lupe would be giving him his props...Funny part about it though is that he wasn't only talking about Obama...he also talks about former presidents, current politicians, the government and their evil agendas. But you Obama d!ckriders are so picky and mad that he mentioned your hero, that you're too blind to see his point.

to Lupe for doing this.
 5 years ago '04        #300
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6606 6606
 escay_muzik said:

Kendrick Lamar is WHO'S favorite rapper? And even if he does...is he doing it at an event for Obama making himself look like a fool?

And unless you're 50's what do you really know about Kennedy being the last "real" President? YOU WEREN'T THERE! You're like most n*ggas who think JFK is cool just because.

Lupe played himself yet again period. He should have pulled a Bruce Springsteen instead of this bullsh*t here...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy