Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage After Delivering Anti-Obama Views

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-22-2013, 04:17 AM         #261
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dahabi said:
i understand everyone is entitled to voicing their opinions, but this man is just ignorant with his views at times.
I agree. People think this cat is deep but he's not. He's so smart that sometimes even he don't know what he is saying if you catch my drift. Clown. Hipster a.ss niccas and the uneducated buy into his act. Im not pro Obama but this cat is all over the map.
 01-22-2013, 04:20 AM         #262
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
you sound straight out of someone else's flock stfu
LOL YOu right on it dude. I hate when people try and act all deep. Like they are individuals. They are nothing else but the same sheep they call people.
 5 years ago '04        #263
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
fu*k Lupe
 01-22-2013, 05:17 AM         #264
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Might as well invited Glenn Beck to give a speech

Lupe is a real dude though, one of the few rappers keeping Chi-Town alive. Obama needs to throw all of GBE out the game and into jail
 5 years ago '05        #265
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5120 5120
I guess niggrs want to stay dumb, and should not have opinions.
Speaking out against a shiit president when you have the platform to do so, and then getting abused for it.

Clearly hip hop and America lost its roots.

Hip hop started out political for the most part. But people are sheeps now.
 01-22-2013, 05:21 AM         #266
5Ptz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody complaining holy sh#%. When kanye said Bush didn't like black people everybody was like that's my dog. This man actually explains himself in this song and all you Obama riders are crying..
 5 years ago '10        #267
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 465 465
 psylence2k said:
Shyt like this gonna leave Lupe with no fans

I a.ssume his fan base is mostly white liberals and then some black folk

you bash Obama and you gonna lose both.

Smarten up Wasalu , you already abandoned the skateboard and black empowerment for Ferrari's and white bytches.

might as well get with the rest of the program
didnt lose me as a fan. fu*k obama. hes tryna take away our right to bare arms and wen this obamacare sh*t starts i read hes gna try putting microchips in everyone
 01-22-2013, 06:10 AM         #268
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
Simply because duke is a scatterbrain who serves no true purpose. I remember my uncle telling me that the best way to expose a fool is to give him a platform. This guy had multiple chances to deliver a clear, coherent messages and fell flat on his face everytime. He goes on tv, adjacent to the white skin he seems to fear so damn much, and sounded like a disorientated child. In this instance, instead of delivering a powerful message that forced the crowd to atleast listen, this dumbass loops the same song for 30 mins. A "rebel" who lacked the fortitude to rebuke the white label heads who forced him to create music he so-called despised. Yet, he is somehow the new-age tupac. The same tupac that even under the damn influence, gave you a words so vivid that you had to accept his flaws. Simply because you knew he actually cared about his content. Forget label heads, this is a man who stood in front of a judge, with his freedom on the line, and never once asked for leniency. Never requested mercy because he refused to alter his beliefs. I try to refrain from wishing ill will on our people, but this wimp makes it extremely difficult.

5 years ago '04        #269
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Lupe that dude. He keeps it 100.
 5 years ago '07        #270
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
A lot of bi*ch a.ss n*ggas in this thread need to research as to why he's saying what he's saying...
 01-22-2013, 07:06 AM         #271
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
You're still typing some bullsh*t. So there weren't any innocent children getting k!lled in the middle of gunfire in Chicago because they can't shoot straight? There were a lot of innocent kids getting k!lled in Chicago, so miss me with them excuses. sh*t in Chicago has been real bad for the past 2-3 years, Sandy happened for 1 day...Regardless of that you mean to tell me that you're okay with him ignoring the black people and crime that happened in Chicago and only attend to the white people in Sandy? Violence is violence no matter how you try to spin it.

I'll ask you again...You're okay with Obama ignoring the black crime of Chicago for the past years and not addressing it, when there were a lot of innocent kids dying there, but okay with him going to Sandy Hook? I'm not saying that it was a bad thing for him going to Sandy Hook, that was a good thing....but for him to be aware of the violence and innocent children getting k!lled in Chicago for years and ignoring that, and yet attends to white people doesn't sound right to me...And you're okay with that...

There are a lot of poor, unemployed people that don't have unemployment, homeless, sick, and starving people out there...they're under-privileged yet they're not getting any help..What about them?..but I'm misinformed?...Obama ignores the black people, but attends to the white people, yet I'm misinformed..
Where have you been? Obama reformed health care so that the poor and sick can take care of themselves, he extended welfare and unemployment sevices for those going through hard times....the unemployment rate actually decreased under his first term, we avoided a recession....how is he not helping the under-privileged? Are we even on the same planet?

Again, Chicago did not just become bad. Chicago is full of gangs and drugs. That did not just happen now, its been like that forever. You expect Obama just to be the president for Black people? How is Obama going to stop Black on Black crime when rappers perpetuate it in every song you probably enjoy?!?!? Its counter-productive. Black people, Obama can't save you unless you decide to save yourselves, real talk. Lupe concentrated on Obama while is label mates are the real reason the hood in jumpin'..he's a fu*king troll

Newflash, Black and Latino babies were also murdered in Sandy Hook. Why are you making that situation racial?.....I don't need to call you names, thats childish. You clearly have no logical retorts to my posts.

OnlyOriginality said:
Before I say something I just need to know if you're black or white
I am a very proud Black Latino
 5 years ago '04        #272
pocketchange 149 heat pts149
space
space
space
$12,396 | Props total: 11887 11887
Man, this is like a kid wilding out in school and getting suspended. You can say school ain't sh*t, but people are going to continue to show up and ain't a damn thing one n*gga can do about it.

So, Lupe can talk all the sh*t he want, but he's really doing is just expressing his freedom of speech and making money from it. The n*gga can't stop the government and neither can you.

They have control, they can shut your Internet down if sh*t hits the fan, you think they won't but they'll do whatever is necessary. The only thing you really have is a voice, you don't have no control.
 01-22-2013, 07:31 AM         #273
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga is an IDIOT!!!! He's so worried about Israel and Palestine f!ghting. What about the violence in America?
 5 years ago '10        #274
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 5 years ago '04        #275
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 1568 1568
lol Artist have been doing sh*t like this for AGES look it up....

However...

with Obama being both a celebrity president and an idol of black america I dont know how effective if at all the statement Lupe was trying to make actually was....

all in all I aint mad at him

KillaJ008 said:
didnt lose me as a fan. fu*k obama. hes tryna take away our right to bare arms and wen this obamacare sh*t starts i read hes gna try putting microchips in everyone
you're not wrong.......

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-22-2013 at 08:09 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #276
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,512 | Props total: 3154 3154
 Krazy K said:
Might as well invited Glenn Beck to give a speech

Lupe is a real dude though, one of the few rappers keeping Chi-Town alive. Obama needs to throw all of GBE out the game and into jail
Glenn Beck and those cats aren't going to go to the inauguration festivities to talk down Obama tho. That's the difference. Time and place. Lupe has a message but has no movement or direction. That n*gga need to sit down until he finds way to deliver his message. All this clown shyt and getting frustrated and quitting rap every 6 months is....well...clown shyt.
 5 years ago '12        #277
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 KillaJ008 said:
Chips? Read a book or something, FOH with these conspiracy theories. And if you don't own a gun license or guns, you're a dikcrider for even saying that.
 5 years ago '12        #278
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 5Ptz said:
Everybody complaining holy sh#%. When kanye said Bush didn't like black people everybody was like that's my dog. This man actually explains himself in this song and all you Obama riders are crying..
Lupe ain't Kanye. You felt Ye and where he was coming from.
 5 years ago '04        #279
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 1568 1568
 BIGMARS said:
Chips? Read a book or something, FOH with these conspiracy theories. And if you don't own a gun license or guns, you're a dikcrider for even saying that.
actually its you that need to read a book the RFID biometric tag chips are real and went into production years ago, they were handing sh*t out at schools to get them for your child in 2011 both of my lil cousins brought pamphlets home and they go to two completely different school districts in the my city.....

this is no conspiracy theory its coming......right now the goverment are in the process of making this mandatory if you want any type of Government aid (food stamp,medicaid etc)

and bro your gun statement was just straight up ignorance....

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-22-2013 at 08:24 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #280
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,342 | Props total: 2053 2053
 KillaJ008 said:
oh is he? Show where hes called for a ban on guns, dont worry, ill wait
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc