Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage After Delivering Anti-Obama Views

most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #221
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 240ka said:
Your logic is incomprehensible to me.

You say it wasn't the right place or the right time to dissent, but then to a post that said Lupe didn't go off enough. That he should've been more about the activism aspect and started a rally.

Make up your mind
 5 years ago '05        #222
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
Just one question?

Why does it appear that some of the Lupe fans in here are stan'n and making excuses for Lupe?

I like Lupe, 1 of my favorite intellectual and thought provoking lyricist. BUT I won't make excuses for no rapper I like to listen to when he/she is doing dumb sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #223
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2066 2066
 Ez the Don said:
Your logic is incomprehensible to me.

You say it wasn't the right place or the right time to dissent, but then to a post that said Lupe didn't go off enough. That he should've been more about the activism aspect and started a rally.

Make up your mind
perhaps you didnt comprehend the post I

what lupe did specifically wasnt at the right time nor place. He could have performed for the fans or refused in general. theres other avenues he couldve explored to get his point across but that wasnt the right time. Hell, he can even try reaching out to the Pres to have a sit down of some sort.


Last edited by 240ka; 01-21-2013 at 08:37 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #224
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,933 | Props total: 30336 30336
 5 years ago '04        #225
The Master 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
I applaud that man for this.
 5 years ago '12        #226
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 240ka said:
perhaps you didnt comprehend the post I

what lupe did specifically wasnt at the right time nor place. He could have performed for the fans or refused in general. theres other avenues he couldve explored to get his point across but that wasnt the right time. Hell, he can even try reaching out to the Pres to have a sit down of some sort.

First, I don't think YOU comprehend the post you clapped. Dude said he wasted a good opportunity to say some realer sh*t. Write a new song, play more than Words I Never Said, etc. He even brought up the "imagine if Immortal Technique" did it line. In no way does that post you clapped indicate that it was the wrong place and time. He said it was done poorly.

Second, your "wrong place & time" opinion is ridiculous. It was the perfect time for dissent. If he went to put on this show (which he was INVITED to do) and played kickpush and the coolest, that would've been a straight bi*ch move. When they give you a voice, you speak out. That's what the whole fkn song is about

Lastly, please with that "he can even try reaching out to the pres" bullsh*t. You think Obama (or any president of any skin color) gives a fu*k about what the people? The last president to actually give a sh*t was JFK. And he got his a.ss shot.
 01-21-2013, 09:17 PM         #227
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Freedom of speech?
 5 years ago '04        #228
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 240ka said:
Yeah, dumbass, b/c you said that the Pres. isnt trying to help the needy. Are you slow or something? My response was relevant, cant say the same for yours.
Yet when you said this:

 240ka said:
how can you pass anything if repubs refuse to meet in the middle. not to mention all of the bills that were overturned by repubs that benefited those in need.
And all I asked you was would you be giving Obama all the credit if the Republicans met in the middle and helped pass these bills...Its obvious that you don't get my point. My point was that there are people that are gonna blame the Republicans for anything that goes wrong, yet give Obama all the praise if anything goes right. How how is that off topic or not relevant?
 5 years ago '04        #229
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 240ka said:
perhaps you didnt comprehend the post I

what lupe did specifically wasnt at the right time nor place. He could have performed for the fans or refused in general. theres other avenues he couldve explored to get his point across but that wasnt the right time. Hell, he can even try reaching out to the Pres to have a sit down of some sort.
Do you think Obama really gives a fu*k about Lupe or any other average black person in this country?

Outside of Jay-Z and Beyonce (only because they're rich and have a status) he doesn't give a fu*k...Miss me with that bullsh*t you're spewing..
 5 years ago '07        #230
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1803 1803
He's made it clear MANY times that he don't support Obama. If they invited him to perform, they knew what they were gonna get. How is anybody surprised???
 5 years ago '05        #231
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 knowughetto said:
Do you think Obama really gives a fu*k about Lupe or any other average black person in this country?

Outside of Jay-Z and Beyonce (only because they're rich and have a status) he doesn't give a fu*k...Miss me with that bullsh*t you're spewing..
So what is so extraordinary about Jay-z & Beyonce? Money? what type of Status? because he hasn't cured cancer, or created an invention to end world hunger. so what make's these two African American's not "average black person"'s ?
 01-21-2013, 09:50 PM         #232
Graveyard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good for him.

stand up for what he believes in. just because he's black doesn't mean he has to vote for obama. if obama was white would you have voted for him?
 5 years ago '07        #233
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2066 2066
 Ez the Don said:
First, I don't think YOU comprehend the post you clapped. Dude said he wasted a good opportunity to say some realer sh*t. Write a new song, play more than Words I Never Said, etc. He even brought up the "imagine if Immortal Technique" did it line. In no way does that post you clapped indicate that it was the wrong place and time. He said it was done poorly.

Second, your "wrong place & time" opinion is ridiculous. It was the perfect time for dissent. If he went to put on this show (which he was INVITED to do) and played kickpush and the coolest, that would've been a straight bi*ch move. When they give you a voice, you speak out. That's what the whole fkn song is about

Lastly, please with that "he can even try reaching out to the pres" bullsh*t. You think Obama (or any president of any skin color) gives a fu*k about what the people? The last president to actually give a sh*t was JFK. And he got his a.ss shot.
I understood what he said in his post and I agreed with parts of it. What Im saying is Lupe could have been more tactful in his approach while delivering a powerful message through speech or song without him getting booted off stage which would have been more effective. What was so effective about him not being able to perform? Oh, he went out not looking like a bi*ch. I get it.

Same with Kayne. He could have said something that had a crazy impact that didnt leave him looking like a total a.sshat b/c more people looked at him like a dumbass than those who agreed with him.

This is one of the most accessible Presidents we've had in years, anything is possible.
 5 years ago '07        #234
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2066 2066
 ronin said:
So what is so extraordinary about Jay-z & Beyonce? Money? what type of Status? because he hasn't cured cancer, or created an invention to end world hunger. so what make's these two African American's not "average black person"'s ?
thank you.
 5 years ago '04        #235
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 240ka said:
thank you.
um dude jay-z and beyonce are nothing close to the average african americans are you silly? they are worth upwards of 500 million dollars im sure and are two of the biggests entertainers in music today. thats power, even if they dont use it for much good, and the president builds his image by mingling with people of the hip hop generation or popular athletes to make himself seem "accessible", when in fact he isnt accessible to anyone but the bankers and corporate owners he has to answer to.
 5 years ago '10        #236
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
g sh*t right here
 5 years ago '06        #237
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 ronin said:
So what is so extraordinary about Jay-z & Beyonce? Money? what type of Status? because he hasn't cured cancer, or created an invention to end world hunger. so what make's these two African American's not "average black person"'s ?
Lupe doesn't reach the same crowd as jay z and beyonce. If one of those two said it, he might be worried lol
 01-21-2013, 10:08 PM         #238
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
attention wh0ore.....fools eat this pseudo rebel sh*t up
 5 years ago '07        #239
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2066 2066
 jplaydadon said:
um dude jay-z and beyonce are nothing close to the average african americans are you silly? they are worth upwards of 500 million dollars im sure and are two of the biggests entertainers in music today. thats power, even if they dont use it for much good, and the president builds his image by mingling with people of the hip hop generation or popular athletes to make himself seem "accessible", when in fact he isnt accessible to anyone but the bankers and corporate owners he has to answer to.
They are both from Chicago, Lupe could try to reach out to have dialogue on improving things there. If he presented himself better theres always that possibility. Well def not anymore but he could have. The President knows who Lupe is Im sure even before all of his Obama bashing.
 5 years ago '04        #240
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
Freedom of speech taken away, and you idiots applaud? Smh
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy