Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage After Delivering Anti-Obama Views

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #201
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
 knowughetto said:
But yet if these bills were passed, then you guys would be saying that Obama did it all by himself. Obama would get all of the praise.....Which one is it?
Wow. What does this have to do with the topic at hand? Try to stay on topic. based on your response you dont have a good rebuttal I see
 5 years ago '06        #202
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
I think obama and what he represents is alil more important then some punk a.ss dude. Everyone on here talking about impact, There's none what so ever. Lupe is a hard headed troll, that doesn't respect his own country. Guess his sucess that give him such a strong voice happens everywhere, and those rights his enjoys are deserved.

He should be happy he can go talk sh*t about the president and just get booed and get exposed. Places like England would k!ll you for talking about the queen. Sometimes as much hate you hear About politics with people that don't even know how to vote, I wish they would start picking fu*kers off

Last edited by vinceisallin; 01-21-2013 at 07:27 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #203
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,651 | Props total: 6061 6061
 Sincere730 said:
Thank U Lupe

the sheep dont even understand y he did this
This^^
 5 years ago '09        #204
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
Illuminati going to get this n*gga, mark my words.
 5 years ago '04        #205
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 240ka said:
Wow. What does this have to do with the topic at hand? Try to stay on topic. based on your response you dont have a good rebuttal I see

What the fu*k do you mean stay on topic? As I recall, YOU were the one that brought up the Republicans and bills not getting passed when I was talking about kids getting k!lled or...

And I also find it funny that you didn't wanna answer my question...

Last edited by knowughetto; 01-21-2013 at 07:31 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #206
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 knowughetto said:

They're only picking the Obama part because Obama is their hero...and they'll defend that man to the death if anyone bashes their hero...Any other president that gets bashed, they have no problem with it...but they just can bash their hero. A bunch of hypocrites in here...
It has less do with with the sitting Pres and more to do with theres a time and a place. No different from Kanyes "G Bush dont like black people" statement. That wasnt the time nor place and I wasnt for Bush so what do you have to say now?

You n*ggas trip me out talking this "yall only support Obama b/c hes Black" bs which is equally ignorant.
 5 years ago '07        #207
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 knowughetto said:

What the fu*k do you mean stay on topic? As I recall, YOU were the one that brought up the Republicans and bills not getting passed when I was talking about kids getting k!lled...
Yeah, dumbass, b/c you said that the Pres. isnt trying to help the needy. Are you slow or something? My response was relevant, cant say the same for yours.

Last edited by 240ka; 01-21-2013 at 07:34 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #208
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
Lupe trolling Obama. I don't have a problem with that. I don't have a problem with Lupe disliking Obama, going to the inauguration, and expressing anti-Obama sentiments as a form of protest. That IS protest and freedom of speech at its essence.

For everyone going in defending Lupe and declaring how incredible he is for this, though, answer this question:

He got that opportunity, and that's the best he could do??

Do y'all remember when Colbert got invited to make a speech at that Republican gathering or convention or whatever it was? And he prepared and delivered a speech that ETHERED those guys right in the middle of their own sh*t?

Now imagine if Colbert had been invited give a speech at a Bush inauguration. BETTER YET, imagine what would have happened if IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE had gotten invited to perform at a Bush inauguration, or an Obama inauguration for that matter.

Lupe got that chance and all he could do is play a song for 30 minutes??? He couldn't write a new fu*king song or ten since he's this super-prolific genius (according to himself)? I mean every time him and Obama come up in the mix there's never anything said about it beyond "Lupe doesn't like Obama, Obama's a bum." The worst part is that he would say he accomplished something by what he did, but what did he REALLY accomplish? Debate over Obama or an endless spewing of already-held biases against one or the other side?

SMH LUPE.
 5 years ago '07        #209
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1061 1061
 psylence2k said:
Shyt like this gonna leave Lupe with no fans

I a.ssume his fan base is mostly white liberals and then some black folk

you bash Obama and you gonna lose both.

Smarten up Wasalu , you already abandoned the skateboard and black empowerment for Ferrari's and white bytches.

might as well get with the rest of the program
^This , i am a fan of dude, but just like joe budden , dude make it hard to be a fan of him cuz of the l's they take
 5 years ago '07        #210
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 PCP MC said:
Lupe trolling Obama. I don't have a problem with that. I don't have a problem with Lupe disliking Obama, going to the inauguration, and expressing anti-Obama sentiments as a form of protest. That IS protest and freedom of speech at its essence.

For everyone going in defending Lupe and declaring how incredible he is for this, though, answer this question:

Do y'all remember when Colbert got invited to make a speech at that Republican gathering or convention or whatever it was? And he prepared and delivered a speech that ETHERED those guys right in the middle of their own sh*t?

Now imagine if Colbert had been invited give a speech at a Bush inauguration. BETTER YET, imagine what would have happened if IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE had gotten invited to perform at a Bush inauguration, or an Obama inauguration for that matter.

Lupe got that chance and all he could do is play a song for 30 minutes??? He couldn't write a new fu*king song or ten since he's this super-prolific genius (according to himself)? I mean every time him and Obama come up in the mix there's never anything said about it beyond "Lupe doesn't like Obama, Obama's a bum." The worst part is that he would say he accomplished something by what he did, but what did he REALLY accomplish? Debate over Obama or an endless spewing of already-held biases against one or the other side?

SMH LUPE.
 5 years ago '04        #211
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 240ka said:
It has less do with with the sitting Pres and more to do with theres a time and a place. No different from Kanyes "G Bush dont like black people" statement. That wasnt the time nor place and I wasnt for Bush so what do you have to say now?

You n*ggas trip me out talking this "yall only support Obama b/c hes Black" bs which is equally ignorant.
First of all, YOU don't represent all whole race of people. Secondly, when Kanye said "Bush don't care about black people", a lot of black people were agreeing with Kanye for speaking his mind...so don't act like they didn't. How was that not a time nor place for Kanye to say that? There were videos of where they had people with snipers ready to shoot black people if they were trying to get food during the Katrina aftermath..All they were trying to do is get food for their families, but you say its not the right time?

So blacks don't support Obama because he's black? Blacks didn't vote for Obama because he was black? Do you really think blacks are gonna vote that white man Romney in office, or even support him? This past election, blacks voted in record numbers for Obama, but you think its not because he's black. But yet I'm ignorant for saying this?
 5 years ago '06        #212
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,620 | Props total: 2258 2258
Lupe just doesn't have a platform or agenda, so it comes off as self serving & attention whoring. I wish more artists would step out & speak to the people. But if you don't have a real tangible movement, it can be easily dismissed as ranting. He has great ideas, but ideas are just the start. Without something behind it, ideas just die. "The Dream" was an idea, but Civil Rights was the movement that made "The Dream" tangible. His google hits will be up, but what did he really accomplish w/this other than garner attention?
 5 years ago '05        #213
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
^^ Exactly, and what did he SAY? He said Words I Never Said. 10 times and that's it. People already heard that sh*t. MLK didn't step up to the podium for the Dream speech and deliver a previous speech 10 fu*king times god dammit.
 5 years ago '05        #214
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
Lupe is a bum who doesn't know sh*t about israel or palestine ,or the conflict thats going on oversea's

he is trolling for support from obama haters to sell music!

mission accomplished

Great job
 5 years ago '04        #215
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
tried to tell you dummies who dissed Lupe before the actual show...
 5 years ago '07        #216
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 knowughetto said:
First of all, YOU don't represent all whole race of people. Secondly, when Kanye said "Bush don't care about black people", a lot of black people were agreeing with Kanye for speaking his mind...so don't act like they didn't. How was that not a time nor place for Kanye to say that? There were videos of where they had people with snipers ready to shoot black people if they were trying to get food during the Katrina aftermath..All they were trying to do is get food for their families, but you say its not the right time?

So blacks don't support Obama because he's black? Blacks didn't vote for Obama because he was black? Do you really think blacks are gonna vote that white man Romney in office, or even support him? This past election, blacks voted in record numbers for Obama, but you think its not because he's black. But yet I'm ignorant for saying this?
Look back, Ive addressed this already. I dont care what other blacks do or did, Kanye's statement was retarded and it wasnt the time or place. Rather, it was simply out of line. When said that sh*t, I looked at the TV like "I know this n*gga didnt just say something this ignorant"

funny how you say this
YOU don't represent all whole race of people
then you go on to say
a lot of black people were agreeing with Kanye for speaking his mind...so don't act like they didn't. How was that not a time nor place for Kanye to say that?
Make up your mind plehboi. Which side of the fence do you stand on.

how does this
"There were videos of where they had people with snipers ready to shoot black people if they were trying to get food during the Katrina aftermath.."
prove Bush doesnt like or care about blacks?

Firstly, out of all the people of different backgrounds who voted for Obama Im pretty sure it wasnt only some blacks who voted for him based on the color of his skin. Im sure there were whites, asians, hispanics etc that voted for him b/c of skin color too but dont sit here and undermined peoples intelligence claiming that all blacks voted for Obama based on skin color only b/c there are millions of blacks that voted on the issues, like myself

And if you want to make that claim, I guess blacks voted for Clinton b/c he was black too huh? I guess I voted for Bush(2nd term) because he was black as well, huh?

Last edited by 240ka; 01-21-2013 at 08:01 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #217
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
yo i cant defend this dude... im not the biggest obama fan but this dude really thought he would bash obama on his inaguration concert
 5 years ago '04        #218
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 240ka said:
Look back, Ive addressed this already. I dont care what other blacks do or did, Kanye's statement was retarded and it wasnt the time or place. Rather, it was simply out of line. When said that sh*t, I looked at the TV like "I know this n*gga didnt just say something this ignorant"

funny how you say this then you go on to say

Make up your mind plehboi. Which side of the fence do you stand on.

how does this prove Bush doesnt like or care about blacks?

Firstly, out of all the people of different backgrounds who voted for Obama Im pretty sure it wasnt only some blacks who voted for him based on the color of his skin. Im sure there were whites, asians, hispanics etc that voted for him b/c of skin color too but dont sit here and undermined peoples intelligence claiming that all blacks voted for Obama based on skin color only b/c there are millions of blacks that voted on the issues, like myself

And if you want to make that claim, I guess blacks voted for Clinton b/c he was black too huh? I guess I voted for Bush(2nd term) because he was black as well, huh?
Learn how to comprehend...Like I said ONE person doesn't represent a whole race, and you just said that you don't care about what other black do or did. All I said was that a lot of blacks agreed with what Kanye said, while YOU find it ignorant. So what do you mean what side of the fence do I stand on? Make up my mind on what? What the hell are you talking about?

Bush and Clinton has NOTHING to do with Obama. So keep them out of the conversation...And this is the first time that we've actually had a black president, and you're telling me not to undermined people's intelligence claiming that all black people voted for him because he's black? When it was clear that the main reason why blacks voted for Obama the first time (and during his 2nd term) is because he's black? Millions of blacks voted on issues and not because he's black? And there you go again talking about yourself, trying to use yourself to represent blacks...Just because YOU voted on issues doesn't mean millions of blacks voted on issues...Do you even pay attention to what your saying?

You tell me that people voted for him because of his skin color, then you have the nerve to tell me not to undermined their intelligence claiming that the blacks vote for him only because he's black when its the truth? Do you really sit there and believe a lot of blacks would vote that white boy Romney in office? Skin color and race don't play a role in the country?

Last edited by knowughetto; 01-21-2013 at 08:31 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #219
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Learn how to comprehend...Like I said ONE person doesn't represent a whole race..So what do you mean what side of the fence do I stand on? Make up my mind on what? What the hell are you talking about?
how about you go read my post again, fool, then get back at me.
 5 years ago '12        #220
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 PCP MC said:

SMH LUPE.

You want an emcee to get up and deliver an I have a dream type speech?

I mean that'd be dope, but who would take him seriously? People call him a joke for simply pointing out the flaws in our society. What do you think they'd do if he stopped talking about activism (because he does talk about it) and started trying to hold rallies and sh*t instead of concerts?

I completely agree with the IT part, but he would NEVER get invited to a white house event. You can't have it all when these bastards are running the entire show. It's a damn shame
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy