Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage After Delivering Anti-Obama Views

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 ii_show_off said:
i am seriously in disbelief and just disgusted and baffled by some of these comments.. you guys can't seriously think he is wrong for this..?!?!? you all are acting like wh0ores who have been told they are wh0ores and do not like to hear the truth.. it is what it is your precious world is filled with evils and bad temptations that pleasure the brain and destroy the body and dulls the soul..

do you really think its ok that people are starving across the world while at the very least 60% of americans alone over eat daily?? while restaurants throw away tons of "leftovers"??

do you really see nothing wrong with people getting bombed by drones daily??

are you really ok with paying for the mistakes of billionaires who gamble money they don't have (until they need a bailout that your dumb a.ss is paying for and you have no clue about this because cnn won't report the full story and your too lazy to pick up a fu*king book)??

smh the sad part is that most people are so fu*king ignorant and they are ok with sh*t like this.. it becomes more apparent everyday how "common sense" is slowly but surely becoming a rare trait..

i've literally and figuratively seen more people cross the street while their lights is bright red and look at me as if i were in the wrong, in the last 5 years than ive ever seen in my life..

ALL FAITHS ASIDE, ALL APOCALYPTIC THEORIES ASIDE, sh*t AIN'T RIGHT, SOMETHING IS OFF AND THE WORLD AIN'T RIGHT (OR GOOD SINCE RIGHT AND WRONG ARE SUBJECTIVE, ACCORDING TO PEOPLE WHO TEND TO BE WRONG ANYWAY).. THIS IS NOT HOW WE SHOULD BE LIVING..
 5 years ago '04        #182
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 X_WunderKind_X said:
No matter how you feel about lupe, the fact that we're dicussing it is a start.... I like this better than the threads about some 17 yr kid crying in jail, which affects none of our lives.
I personally think what he is doing is everything that is wrong with this country, and not a single person is talking about issues, they're talking about Lupe when they see this. This only helps him out, not anyone else, but I feel you it does create conversation. The main problem with our country is we keep putting all our problems on our government to fix. Look at the latest school shooting, instead of us saying, we really need to fix the value system in our own homes, we all look at the government for what they can do. More security guards, less guns, etc. EVERY single option would require them to exert some sort of power, to gain that control. You can't ask them to take control, then complain about the control they have.

People seem to be very retarded about what GOVERNMENT is. Regardless what adjective you put before the word, it is a ruling body. What do you think they rule? There are avenues to criticize your government, and honestly, this ain't it. All criticizing your government does is force a reaction from them to appease in some way, unless they are blatantly over-stepping their boundaries. And the only thing that happens when they get involved is they GOVERN. Less government means less criticism. Because the more you criticize the more you tell them they SHOULD be more involved. This idiot is mad about drone strikes? But no one is going to take personal responsibility for that in our society as well? Everyone is going to sit here and pretend like they weren't screaming for war after 9/11 and we're all now mad cause you don't realize the death and destruction that comes with war?

So if people want less government in their lives, stop asking for them in their lives. Don't complain about them, unless it's something they REALLY should be involved in. Most of these problems we deal with in America could be fixed if we focused on our own values, in our own homes. Lupe is a dumb a.ss. It's just popular to criticize government. People have no clue what that is actually doing though.

Last edited by M I; 01-21-2013 at 06:34 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #183
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Effit said:
Same fools saying Lupe is wrong for this are calling Chief Keef the new Pac and pepper spraying people at wal mart on black friday for a deal on a tv...
Exactly...I just find it pathetic at how ignorant a lot of these people are in here. Bash Lupe for telling the truth, but have no problem with Chief Keef doing ignorant sh*t and going to jail...Then they have the nerve to compare Chief Keef to Pac?

Where they do that?
 5 years ago '08        #184
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,021 | Props total: 465 465
 knowughetto said:
I'm simply stating that innocent children get k!lled everywhere, regardless of where they're at...I'm stating the obvious, but somehow I'm crying?You're just like every other simple minded idiot to say some sh*t like this...

n*ggas like you are fu*king stupid...
Lmao if I'm stupid what are you ? Retarded?
U just went on a rant about how obama cares more about "white"problems & disregards"black" problems.
Stfu u are not stating facts but rather your racially motivated opinions.
 5 years ago '12        #185
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,747 | Props total: 13096 13096
 Effit said:
Martin Luther King is smiling at Lupe not Obama.....

Tell Dr. King whatsup for me since you know him like that
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #186
Hystwise 
space
space
space
$919 | Props total: 0 0
I'll never have a problem with a man being true to his views as long as they're researched, well thought out, and delivered properly. With that said, I'd love to hear more about Lupe building an actual ACTION platform for what he believes. Do more for Chicago(does he do anything there?), raise awareness, and try to utilize his ACTIONS to bring about change. Anybody can go mudrake and cause a stir, but if he's looking just to disrupt instead of working toward having ground to advise and put together something better for the country with INCLUSION, then he lost.
 01-21-2013, 06:36 PM         #187
Fleece 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
I wonder what obama has to say about this dumb n*gga
lol nothing. He's just another n*gga with opinions viewed thru a narrow lens.
 5 years ago '06        #188
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
 psylence2k said:
Shyt like this gonna leave Lupe with no fans

I a.ssume his fan base is mostly white liberals and then some black folk

you bash Obama and you gonna lose both.

Smarten up Wasalu , you already abandoned the skateboard and black empowerment for Ferrari's and white bytches.

might as well get with the rest of the program
this made me a bigger fan.
 01-21-2013, 06:41 PM         #189
Fleece 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hystwise said:
I'll never have a problem with a man being true to his views as long as they're researched, well thought out, and delivered properly. With that said, I'd love to hear more about Lupe building an actual ACTION platform for what he believes. Do more for Chicago(does he do anything there?), raise awareness, and try to utilize his ACTIONS to bring about change. Anybody can go mudrake and cause a stir, but if he's looking just to disrupt instead of working toward having ground to advise and put together something better for the country with INCLUSION, then he lost.
I see you
 5 years ago '04        #190
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Lot17 said:
Lmao if I'm stupid what are you ? Retarded?
U just went on a rant about how obama cares more about "white"problems & disregards"black" problems.
Stfu u are not stating facts but rather your racially motivated opinions.

n*gga you just replied to this comment that I made:

I understand that, but we still can't ignore the fact that there are still a lot of innocent kids being k!lled outside of schools..There are still a lot of innocent kids getting k!lled going to school, leaving school, or just simply outside enjoying the day with their family and friends, playing games outside...Can't ignore that..
On this comment, I was explaining how there are innocent kids that get k!lled outside of school and we can't ignore that, and you responded to this...I didn't mention Obama's name at all in this comment...

...but you damn right I said that Obama does disregard black problems. I've said it plenty of times and I'll say it again...he addressed the issues of Jews, gays, immigrants, Mexicans, and white, but not blacks....but yet I'm stating opinions...

either you're an ignorant fool that don't know sh*t or you an Obama stan...
 5 years ago '07        #191
kounterfit21 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
I like it Lupe
 5 years ago '08        #192
J.Nathan 
space
space
$49 | Props total: 2 2
 swayze said:
Need more like this brother.. Need more like em..
Agreed
 01-21-2013, 06:51 PM         #193
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:

Smarten up Wasalu , you already abandoned the skateboard and black empowerment for Ferrari's and white bytches.

Who gives a sh*t he bashed Obama that's actually ballsy for him to do it
 5 years ago '12        #194
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
Damn. A lot of people exposing their ignorance in this thread.

To the people who think Lupe is retarded for doing this at an inauguration concert (someone even called him a house n*gga lmao) - Have you listened to Words I Never Said? I mean actually listend to it, not pick out the Obama line and jump to a conclusion. Dude covers false flag operations, the military industrial complex, our decrepit education system, our infatuation with celebrities, the bias and skew of mainstream media, our ongoing warS overseas, and the fact that our presidents are all puppets. All in the FIRST fu*king verse. How is it inappropriate to protest in any non-violent form? He shouldn't have gone? Why the fu*k not? It's the perfect place for him to express his dissent. You don't protest where no one can hear you or where everyone agrees with you. You do it where people are forced to think/talk about what you just said. And he accomplished just that. This conversation is taking place on forums, websites, facebook, in schools, at work, etc. How is that not getting your message across?

For those of you who think Obama is really doing sh*t - Where the fu*k do you live? Remember Occupy? Remember NDAA2012? Remember the corporate bailouts? Remember the "I'm pulling troops out of Iraq" campaign promise? Remember Wikileaks? Remember signature drone strikes? Where the fu*k have you been?

Mad props to Lupe for doing what he did. This world is a fu*ked up place, and America has a huge part in that. Your favorite rapper ain't gonna say some real sh*t like that. So someone has to. And besides immortal technique, I don't see anyone else stepping up to the plate. Especially on the mainstream level.
 5 years ago '06        #195
504survivor 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 37 37
 Ez the Don said:

To the people who think Lupe is retarded for doing this at an inauguration concert (someone even called him a house n*gga lmao) - Have you listened to Words I Never Said? I mean actually listend to it, not pick out the Obama line and jump to a conclusion. Dude covers false flag operations, the military industrial complex, our decrepit education system, our infatuation with celebrities, the bias and skew of mainstream media, our ongoing warS overseas, and the fact that our presidents are all puppets. All in the FIRST fu*king verse. How is it inappropriate to protest in any non-violent form? He shouldn't have gone? Why the fu*k not? It's the perfect place for him to express his dissent. You don't protest where no one can hear you or where everyone agrees with you. You do it where people are forced to think/talk about what you just said. And he accomplished just that. This conversation is taking place on forums, websites, facebook, in schools, at work, etc. How is that not getting your message across?

For those of you who think Obama is really doing sh*t - Where the fu*k do you live? Remember Occupy? Remember NDAA2012? Remember the corporate bailouts? Remember the "I'm pulling troops out of Iraq" campaign promise? Remember Wikileaks? Remember signature drone strikes? Where the fu*k have you been?

Mad props to Lupe for doing what he did. This world is a fu*ked up place, and America has a huge part in that. Your favorite rapper ain't gonna say some real sh*t like that. So someone has to. And besides immortal technique, I don't see anyone else stepping up to the plate. Especially on the mainstream level.
 5 years ago '04        #196
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
why is lupe is so bi*chy
 5 years ago '07        #197
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,699 | Props total: 2533 2533
should have kept freestylin.. poser
 5 years ago '04        #198
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 psylence2k said:

But if Bush was in office and he bashed Bush you would be okay with it..you would give Lupe props for it..
 01-21-2013, 07:21 PM         #199
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Who hired Lupe to perform at the Obama party? Dont they know Lupe dont like him or any politician.

2. He performed words I never said.....LUPE THE BEST

3. Omg boondocks were the fu*k are you
 5 years ago '04        #200
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Ez the Don said:

They're only picking the Obama part because Obama is their hero...and they'll defend that man to the death if anyone bashes their hero...Any other president that gets bashed, they have no problem with it...but they just can bash their hero. A bunch of hypocrites in here...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago