Game Buys A Rolls Royce Ghost

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #41
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
why yall hating. i dont care if he rents or not cus i cant afford to rent something like that. so fu*k it, more power to him.

and all yall talking about him instagraming probably stay in the house all day searching for bi*ches youd be too afraid to speak to if u seen them in person, or ud post the same time of sh*t on facebook 200 times a day like "whats good tonight," or take pictures of your food, or any other stupid sh*t just to get some attention.
 5 years ago '11        #42
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 Satire said:
It's his, Game's money is correct
Game usually leases...i'm not sayin anything's wrong with that cuz it isn't....sometimes it's actually better (4 some people) like if u wanna switch up your whips or don't wanna actually buy the car. i've even leased whips before myself but just sayin it probably is his for the time being but doubt that he 'owns' it. it's a nice whip tho no doubt about that and definitely not hatin on the dude.
 5 years ago '11        #43
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 Pleasure Boy said:
And there n*ggas really believe Game is worth 25mil... No rapper worth 25mil is doing a reality show about his marraige, u n*ggas believe everything Forbes tell u, and that list havent been updated since 2009
u know how some of those lists (not just Forbes) say n*ggas are 'worth' a certain amount....i always thought it was how much the n*gga has earned from the starting point to the time of the list, how much they generated. i never took it to be like how much money the person actually has in their bank account at that moment(cuz nobody would know that sh*t anyway). i could be wrong but that's just how i viewed it
 01-22-2013, 01:42 PM         #44
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:
why yall hating. i dont care if he rents or not cus i cant afford to rent something like that. so fu*k it, more power to him.

and all yall talking about him instagraming probably stay in the house all day searching for bi*ches youd be too afraid to speak to if u seen them in person, or ud post the same time of sh*t on facebook 200 times a day like "whats good tonight," or take pictures of your food, or any other stupid sh*t just to get some attention.

Sounds like someone needs to leave their house and invoke some social interaction.

Jesus
 5 years ago '06        #45
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 4705 4705
 bigtrevdogg said:
all they do is lease them...well, i hope they do. it would be stupid to buy one unless you have jay or diddy money.
[1 of the smartest comment up here.

It is quite simple people. Rapper sees car. Rapper drops XYZ amt of cash on it. Rapper pays the rest in monthly payments call "car notes".

I think people get confused when they see the price tag that says "300k" and think that rapper actually paid 300k for the V.

Now Idk what these rappers have nor do I care.(except for inspirational purposes)but buying these buying these cars outright is the worst investment you can do.

well prolly not for a Rolls but the average luxury car Mercedez to Kia lose value upon pulling off the lot.

EXAMPLE 760bmw cost 100k fully equipped. you drop 25k & owe 75k which will be paid up in 4 years paying 1562.50 a month.

by the time you get half way through paying for car, that sh*t will be worth maybe 45-55k if you took it back to a dealer.

buying a car is the worst type of investment. I learned my lesson. At the same time, I would buy 1 car IF i had major cash. BUT I will NEVER pay in full.

I rather give these corporations min. down payment & leave the bulk for my kids. If I died after droppiing 25k on a car tomorrow, thats money out of my kids mouth.
 5 years ago '04        #46
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 193 193
Leasing is better. For a rap star, cars are like anything else: you gotta constantly keep updating them. Leasing allows you to turn that car in or trade.

buying a luxury car isn't the worst thing in the world since they retain their value more than a regular whip

whether Game bought or leased that ride, its still a hefty payment a.ssociated with it so dude has $
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy