Kobe Just Tweeted...

most viewed right now
 89
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$7,419 | Props total: 10157 10157
i can respect kobe i just hate his fans
 5 years ago '11        #22
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 ICG said:
50 for 50
 5 years ago '06        #23
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
 Illuminati said:
What if Kobe were to play defense and pass the ball?
he did play defense, just not as effective when you are running with no legs, also a reason why he's not as effective on offense.. how do you suggest he do it? tweet him your suggestion on how he should do it @kobebryant


Last edited by Don Kaliko; 01-20-2013 at 04:44 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #24
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,933 | Props total: 30337 30337
this n*gga needs a mentor...hes my boo in all but he needs to have a talk with magic about sharing the rock. because nash aint about sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #25
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$38,867 | Props total: 9192 9192
 Don Kaliko said:
he did play defense, just not as effective when you are running with no legs. how do you suggest he do it? tweet him your suggestion on how he should do it @kobebryant
He should go away from the Kobe System and tone down his overall usage. 14-16 shots through 3 quarters before he went into FULL chuck mode in the 4th ending up with a very ugly 10/32, 6 tos.

What should Kobe do? Play off the ball, set back screens, and allow Nash to orchestrate the offense because as he's shown no one can co-exist with Kobe handling and hogging the ball.
 5 years ago '06        #26
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
 Illuminati said:
He should go away from the Kobe System and tone down his overall usage. 14-16 shots through 3 quarters before he went into FULL chuck mode in the 4th ending up with a very ugly 10/32, 6 tos.

What should Kobe do? Play off the ball, set back screens, and allow Nash to orchestrate the offense because as he's shown no one can co-exist with Kobe handling and hogging the ball.
he doesn't have any legs. now, again, what should he do? because you failed to take into consideration that he has no legs, so your plan is flawed.


Last edited by Don Kaliko; 01-20-2013 at 05:06 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #27
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$38,867 | Props total: 9192 9192
 Don Kaliko said:
he doesn't have any legs. now, again, what should he do? because you failed to take into consideration that he has no legs, so your plan is flawed.
Then your seasons over and you should consider blowing the team up.
 5 years ago '06        #28
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
 Illuminati said:
Then your seasons over and you should consider blowing the team up.
that is an option, another option is the coach could limit his playing time, considering this is his 17th season, and he's playing 42 minutes every night and having to guard these quick guards. once his minutes are limited, then do your plan.
 5 years ago '08        #29
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$38,867 | Props total: 9192 9192
 Don Kaliko said:
that is an option, another option is the coach could limit his playing time, considering this is his 17th season, and he's playing 42 minutes every night and having to guard these quick guards. once his minutes are limited, then do your plan.
For as much as hate Kobe gets, which I feel is well founded a lot of the time, reducing his minutes will only make things worse because he still draws a lot of attention offensively. Without him on the court you'll ruin what little spacing you already have.
 5 years ago '09        #30
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
avatar space
space
$48,457 | Props total: 35416 35416
here comes the dead legs excuse

but when he was on that 30-point per game streak bet he was feeling fine

BIGGEST SUPERTEAM FAILURE IN SPORTS HISTORY
 5 years ago '04        #31
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,708 | Props total: 1491 1491
no excuses

gotta get my legs back



sounds like an excuse to me
 5 years ago '11        #32
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,797 | Props total: 934 934
He said no excuses yet mentioned his legs

 5 years ago '11        #33
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,797 | Props total: 934 934
 luv4music said:
no excuses

gotta get my legs back



sounds like an excuse to me
i just posted the same thing...i thought i was the only one who caught that
 5 years ago '06        #34
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
 Illuminati said:
For as much as hate Kobe gets, which I feel is well founded a lot of the time, reducing his minutes will only make things worse because he still draws a lot of attention offensively. Without him on the court you'll ruin what little spacing you already have.
that's true, but the other players have to step up and the coach have to show confidence in them. I also, think the lakers made the worst decision by starting pau in replacement of clark, after the lakers were developing a little rhythm with him in the line up.
 5 years ago '11        #35
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$10,967 | Props total: 637 637
Kobe needs more help....
 5 years ago '10        #36
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
avatar space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13569 13569
well, we now know it's not mike browns fault
 5 years ago '10        #37
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 8307 8307
I.hope yall see he's doing this on purpose, as the fans gravitate towards KD and Bron, Kobe is trying to stay relevant by being more accessible to the public just like Beyonce
 5 years ago '12        #38
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$22,485 | Props total: 1309 1309
 Dun Language said:
this n*gga needs a mentor...hes my boo in all but he needs to have a talk with magic about sharing the rock. because nash aint about sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #39
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 8307 8307
 Dun Language said:
this n*gga needs a mentor...hes my boo in all but he needs to have a talk with magic about sharing the rock. because nash aint about sh*t.
Im ignoring the f*ggotry, but a few days ago you was acting like Magic needs to keep his mouth closed


That history lesson I gave finally sunk in huh?
 01-20-2013, 05:32 PM         #40
Atwal11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kooper said:
What the fu*k is bell?


Mamba on 3G


canadian cell compay.. he's in canada.. usin their signals..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy