Birdman officially team Heat - signs 10 day contract

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
if the media runs a few stories about someone calling them a pedophile, and then finds out it is not true, they should be required to run double the amount of stories saying they were wrong afterwards. That is some fvcked up sh*t to say about someone, especially if they are not even sure if it is true..
 5 years ago '08        #42
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23329 23329
The Heat Dennis Rodman
 01-20-2013, 06:00 PM         #43
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More help!
 5 years ago '12        #44
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,406 | Props total: 3311 3311
 S E L F said:
More help!
That doesn't work here phaggot.
 5 years ago '11        #45
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 S E L F said:
More help!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #46
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,707 | Props total: 11395 11395
all the posters screaming pedophile.

be in the little kardashian threads thirsty as fu*k.

so
 5 years ago '05        #47
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,242 | Props total: 9646 9646
What happened to that pedophile case though?
 5 years ago '09        #48
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,204 | Props total: 8941 8941
Greg Oden is next.....
 5 years ago '11        #49
Xyrax 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 2458 2458
Yo, if this dude even REMOTELY helps us on the boards it would be fanfu*kingtastic.

Hoping dude can fit on this squad. Heat are a quick moving, quick rotating team on D. If he can keep up, and clean the glass, we could cause n*ggas some serious problems.

S E L F said:
More help!
fu*k outta here. Heat are #1 in the east, that "More help" sh*t don't got no impact when the team is winning fam
 5 years ago '09        #50
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,413 | Props total: 35259 35259

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #51
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
Dude need to change his style up too... don't bring that wacky sh*t to south beach!
 5 years ago '12        #52
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
 305Lars said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #53
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 The Bully said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #54
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
this dudes quotes yesterday were funny as fu*k too

"This opportunity and being with the defending champs, it's a dream come true," Andersen said. "They're taking a chance with me and I'm here to give them everything I've got, defensively, diving on the floor, blocking shots, you know, the usual that a Birdman does and what Birdman brings."

"I was told about the code of conduct around here," Andersen said. "I went into Pat Riley's office and I asked him if it was cool if I could wear my headband, because I do a sweat a lot. And he was like, yeah, because he didn't want me perspiring on his nice floor."

"I'm here to help a.ssist in any kind of rebounding or defense that I can provide to an already outstanding team who are defending champions," Andersen said. "And I'm just ecstatic to be here and I'm ready to get back to blockin' and rollin'."

Andersen said he had his left knee scoped in August, but has been able to work out in Texas and Colorado while waiting for an NBA team to call. He didn't reveal how good the knee feels now, though pointed to his tattoos as evidence that he's got at least some level of pain tolerance.

"That ain't gonna keep the Birdman from flyin' and getting in there and getting some rebounds and bangin' and playin' hard," Andersen said. "As you can see, I'm pretty much accustomed to pain. But it ain't gonna stop me from coming out here and a.ssisting these champions and trying to help them win another championship."

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #55
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,182 | Props total: 977 977
 joshdogg26 said:
this dudes quotes yesterday were funny as fu*k too

"This opportunity and being with the defending champs, it's a dream come true," Andersen said. "They're taking a chance with me and I'm here to give them everything I've got, defensively, diving on the floor, blocking shots, you know, the usual that a Birdman does and what Birdman brings."

"I was told about the code of conduct around here," Andersen said. "I went into Pat Riley's office and I asked him if it was cool if I could wear my headband, because I do a sweat a lot. And he was like, yeah, because he didn't want me perspiring on his nice floor."

"I'm here to help a.ssist in any kind of rebounding or defense that I can provide to an already outstanding team who are defending champions," Andersen said. "And I'm just ecstatic to be here and I'm ready to get back to blockin' and rollin'."

Andersen said he had his left knee scoped in August, but has been able to work out in Texas and Colorado while waiting for an NBA team to call. He didn't reveal how good the knee feels now, though pointed to his tattoos as evidence that he's got at least some level of pain tolerance.

"That ain't gonna keep the Birdman from flyin' and getting in there and getting some rebounds and bangin' and playin' hard," Andersen said. "As you can see, I'm pretty much accustomed to pain. But it ain't gonna stop me from coming out here and a.ssisting these champions and trying to help them win another championship."

[pic - click to view]

birdman is funny. im sure he will help the heat with their terrible rebounding problems.
 5 years ago '04        #56
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,375 | Props total: 1044 1044
ya'll k!llin the thread with the birdman gifs
 01-21-2013, 03:04 PM         #57
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank God we've needed some bigger bodies for awhile. Our rebounding is horrible.
 5 years ago '04        #58
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,458 | Props total: 1239 1239
it's worth a shot. It really couldn't hurt
 5 years ago '06        #59
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,753 | Props total: 2959 2959
good sh*t. lets see how this goes.
 5 years ago '04        #60
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,221 | Props total: 2219 2219
if he plays even close to how he was a couple years back the Heat are gonna win it all again. The one thing they have been missing since last year was a big that can rebound, alter shots and make dunks/layups but doesn't have the NEED to score.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy