Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-21-2013, 10:29 AM         #161
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. If you don't want to share the name, don't say anything. No need to name drops it's an NBA player or player on the Clippers, just say "somebody offered me 10 racks for...."

2. Of course he unfollowed you, I unfollow, unfriend, delete, etc... girls who aren't trying to fu*k for FREE, I damn sure won't be checking for a chick who's bullsh-- with my money.

3. Personally, if I'm going to trick on a chick, let's just say I lost my mind and said, I'm about to cash some chick out....just for s3x....I'm going to some foreign country who is defined as absolutely gorgeous, getting a chick who barely speaks English, getting her std tested....and smashing.
 5 years ago '04        #162
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 DurtySoufReppin said:
She's worth every penny, fu*k what yall talm bout.

bi*ch is a bless in the sky, they got millions and rich n*ggaz gone trick, minus well trick with a stone cold stunna, head game proppa, freak game proppa.

My guess would be Barnes though.
Lame as hell bruh............I can't stand tricks......Sh*ts sad.....All that money and ya spend it on a b*tch with a p***y so beat up ya probably wouldn't even enjoy the s3x........
 5 years ago '05        #163
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
CP3 wanted that...
 5 years ago '10        #164
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
the logic of trickology is uncomprehensive to me. handing a heaux money to give her some d!ck?!

A Lot of suckas on BX, I need to sell sum pus*y on here and gets yall money.
 5 years ago '10        #165
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:
All these chicks that these athletes are chasing are getting smashed by regular dudes for basically nothing. Guaranteed.

some are too lame to grasp that notion
mouthpiece magic
 5 years ago '09        #166
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8871 8871
 BluCupShawty said:
the logic of trickology is uncomprehensive to me. handing a heaux money to give her some d!ck?!

BluCupShawty said:

some are too lame to grasp that notion
mouthpiece magic
 01-21-2013, 11:41 AM         #167
gangster  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
Not when you're rich. You have to waste your time with a chick becasue you have to prove your worth since you're broke. Rich people skip the middle stuff and get straight to the end. No time wasted.
yea i agree in some cases it is wasting time..but its also about putting in effort or at least pretending to even care to even spending time with the 'woman' and not trying to focus on the pus*y even tho you know what she about. She is still human.

A no name n*gga can dress up spend $300 for clothes(on himself), trick on that same jazmine chick in a date, take her boston market/bbq and spend under 100 bucks and may hit it that same night, Just off the strength. still a gamble.

A rich dude(NBA baller) drops 10k for the same chick maybe on some hotel you can order anything sh*t lol. She knows what hes worth but also know hes a nba player so it aint nothing serious but not every hoe want to get exploited like one.esp one on twitter and who has her name for herself. lollll

and even if both dudes hit, who won? loll

I do agree he may have a better advantage of getting pus*y but he aint immune to the gamble game just because he got money.

Last edited by gangster; 01-21-2013 at 11:53 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #168
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2675 2675
 BluCupShawty said:

these hoes would eat you alive.

they only fu*king with him cuz of money, so hes cuttin the bullsh*t, give them that bread, enjoy yourself both parties are happy.

you dont give these bi*ches money they go on all sorts of sh*t tryna expose n*ggas, tryna catch a n*gga seed. give them that bread, have fun /thread

you n*ggas would get caught up with these hoes frontin like you some boss type n*gga

everybody tryna fu*k the same bad hoes at the end of the day, throw that money up cuz it talks

5 years ago '08        #169
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2675 2675
 gangster said:
yea i agree in some cases it is wasting time..but its also about putting in effort or at least pretending to even care to even spending time with the 'woman' and not trying to focus on the pus*y even tho you know what she about. She is still human.

A no name n*gga can dress up spend $300 for clothes(on himself), trick on that same jazmine chick in a date, take her boston market/bbq and spend under 100 bucks and may hit it that same night, Just off the strength. still a gamble.

A rich dude(NBA baller) drops 10k for the same chick maybe on some hotel you can order anything sh*t lol. She knows what hes worth but also know hes a nba player so it aint nothing serious but not every hoe want to get exploited like one.esp one on twitter and who has her name for herself. lollll

I do agree he may have a better advantage of getting pus*y but he aint immune to the gamble game just because he got money.
n*gga boston market?

n*gga these hoes know what it is, sh*t aint a fu*king christianmingle.com date taking hoes to boston market

aint no gamble when its 10k on the table
you fu*king.

she probably fu*ked/will fu*k this n*gga.

her daily job was to fu*k n*ggas maybe even a pack of them for LESS than that.
this bi*ch frontin on her self

5 years ago '10        #170
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 gangster said:

A no name n*gga can dress up spend $300 for clothes(on himself), have a car or borrow one loll..trick on that same jazmine chick in a date, take her boston market/bbq and spend under 100 bucks and may hit it that same night, Just off the strength. still a gamble.

A rich dude(NBA baller) drops 10k for the same chick maybe on some top of the line hotel you can order anything sh*t lol. but still he gotta play the gamble game.

fu*king for money is her occupation n*gga....
 01-21-2013, 11:58 AM         #171
Lo 546  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DIPSET101 said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*king snitches boy i swear. lower than dirt.
 5 years ago '11        #172
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,249 | Props total: 17687 17687
 DIPSET101 said:

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas be snitching hardbody for no reason... these chicks dont like the fact that theyre on BX
 5 years ago '05        #173
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 717 717
 yumflip said:
I'm glad I came up in a time when sh1t like this is frowned upon. n*ggas used to laugh cause a n*gga was payin for some azz n*ggas hittin for free. Now n*ggas think it's funny NOT to buy azz. Not my cup of tea. Quit it w/that "you payin anyway" BS. Game ain't fukked up, it's the n*ggas in it....
 01-21-2013, 12:50 PM         #174
RAM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you're in ANY League you should Not be paying for puss.

sh*t, out here in Cali women pay you & pay to take you out. n*ggas got the game fu*ked up. I was laced and groomed by my older cousins, all you need is mouthpiece but the youngster today don't even know how to talk to a girl in real life its all facebook, twitter, instagram.
 5 years ago '04        #175
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
Id give 10k. Put me on a payment plan ill have it paid off in a year.
 5 years ago '07        #176
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
I'm against tricking BUT......If I was a kid that had a favorite pr0nstar and I'm a multi millionaire, You damn right I'm giving that broad a couple stacks( 10gs is pocket change) to come spend a weekend wit me and do Everything I wanna do and film it.

sh*t, I'd call that a budget. And probly get a couple biitches for the weekend AND make the ultimate pr0no, starring me.
 5 years ago '08        #177
halftime 
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 9236 9236
bi*ch get paid for fu*king but dont want to take 10gs for a weekend?
 01-21-2013, 02:59 PM         #178
Jsinn23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #179
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
these hoes would eat you alive.

they only fu*king with him cuz of money, so hes cuttin the bullsh*t, give them that bread, enjoy yourself both parties are happy.

you dont give these bi*ches money they go on all sorts of sh*t tryna expose n*ggas, tryna catch a n*gga seed. give them that bread, have fun /thread

you n*ggas would get caught up with these hoes frontin like you some boss type n*gga

everybody tryna fu*k the same bad hoes at the end of the day, throw that money up cuz it talks

'

speak for yourself but pus*y aint on no pedastal no matter how fine she is. my track record solid in the female dept
 5 years ago '07        #180
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,500 | Props total: 15047 15047
10 g's to one of them players aint sh*t

but what i think it is the player wanted to fu*k jasmine and it got up to 10 g's and he agreed but backed out and unfollowed her and she got salty

also players been trickin on females forever social media wasnt around back in the day
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago