Jazmine Cashmere claims Clippers player wants to pay for a weekend with her

most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #161
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,153 | Props total: 435 435
CP3 wanted that...
 5 years ago '10        #162
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
the logic of trickology is uncomprehensive to me. handing a heaux money to give her some d!ck?!

A Lot of suckas on BX, I need to sell sum pus*y on here and gets yall money.
 5 years ago '10        #163
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:
All these chicks that these athletes are chasing are getting smashed by regular dudes for basically nothing. Guaranteed.

some are too lame to grasp that notion
mouthpiece magic
 5 years ago '09        #164
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,530 | Props total: 9343 9343
 BluCupShawty said:
the logic of trickology is uncomprehensive to me. handing a heaux money to give her some d!ck?!

BluCupShawty said:

some are too lame to grasp that notion
mouthpiece magic
 01-21-2013, 10:41 AM         #165
gangster  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
Not when you're rich. You have to waste your time with a chick becasue you have to prove your worth since you're broke. Rich people skip the middle stuff and get straight to the end. No time wasted.
yea i agree in some cases it is wasting time..but its also about putting in effort or at least pretending to even care to even spending time with the 'woman' and not trying to focus on the pus*y even tho you know what she about. She is still human.

A no name n*gga can dress up spend $300 for clothes(on himself), trick on that same jazmine chick in a date, take her boston market/bbq and spend under 100 bucks and may hit it that same night, Just off the strength. still a gamble.

A rich dude(NBA baller) drops 10k for the same chick maybe on some hotel you can order anything sh*t lol. She knows what hes worth but also know hes a nba player so it aint nothing serious but not every hoe want to get exploited like one.esp one on twitter and who has her name for herself. lollll

and even if both dudes hit, who won? loll

I do agree he may have a better advantage of getting pus*y but he aint immune to the gamble game just because he got money.

Last edited by gangster; 01-21-2013 at 10:53 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #166
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,475 | Props total: 3475 3475
 BluCupShawty said:

these hoes would eat you alive.

they only fu*king with him cuz of money, so hes cuttin the bullsh*t, give them that bread, enjoy yourself both parties are happy.

you dont give these bi*ches money they go on all sorts of sh*t tryna expose n*ggas, tryna catch a n*gga seed. give them that bread, have fun /thread

you n*ggas would get caught up with these hoes frontin like you some boss type n*gga

everybody tryna fu*k the same bad hoes at the end of the day, throw that money up cuz it talks

5 years ago '08        #167
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,475 | Props total: 3475 3475
 gangster said:
yea i agree in some cases it is wasting time..but its also about putting in effort or at least pretending to even care to even spending time with the 'woman' and not trying to focus on the pus*y even tho you know what she about. She is still human.

A no name n*gga can dress up spend $300 for clothes(on himself), trick on that same jazmine chick in a date, take her boston market/bbq and spend under 100 bucks and may hit it that same night, Just off the strength. still a gamble.

A rich dude(NBA baller) drops 10k for the same chick maybe on some hotel you can order anything sh*t lol. She knows what hes worth but also know hes a nba player so it aint nothing serious but not every hoe want to get exploited like one.esp one on twitter and who has her name for herself. lollll

I do agree he may have a better advantage of getting pus*y but he aint immune to the gamble game just because he got money.
n*gga boston market?

n*gga these hoes know what it is, sh*t aint a fu*king christianmingle.com date taking hoes to boston market

aint no gamble when its 10k on the table
you fu*king.

she probably fu*ked/will fu*k this n*gga.

her daily job was to fu*k n*ggas maybe even a pack of them for LESS than that.
this bi*ch frontin on her self

5 years ago '10        #168
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8611 8611
 gangster said:

A no name n*gga can dress up spend $300 for clothes(on himself), have a car or borrow one loll..trick on that same jazmine chick in a date, take her boston market/bbq and spend under 100 bucks and may hit it that same night, Just off the strength. still a gamble.

A rich dude(NBA baller) drops 10k for the same chick maybe on some top of the line hotel you can order anything sh*t lol. but still he gotta play the gamble game.

fu*king for money is her occupation n*gga....
 01-21-2013, 10:58 AM         #169
Lo 546  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DIPSET101 said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*king snitches boy i swear. lower than dirt.
 5 years ago '11        #170
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$44,182 | Props total: 23457 23457
 DIPSET101 said:

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas be snitching hardbody for no reason... these chicks dont like the fact that theyre on BX
 5 years ago '05        #171
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,948 | Props total: 736 736
 yumflip said:
I'm glad I came up in a time when sh1t like this is frowned upon. n*ggas used to laugh cause a n*gga was payin for some azz n*ggas hittin for free. Now n*ggas think it's funny NOT to buy azz. Not my cup of tea. Quit it w/that "you payin anyway" BS. Game ain't fukked up, it's the n*ggas in it....
 01-21-2013, 11:50 AM         #172
RAM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you're in ANY League you should Not be paying for puss.

sh*t, out here in Cali women pay you & pay to take you out. n*ggas got the game fu*ked up. I was laced and groomed by my older cousins, all you need is mouthpiece but the youngster today don't even know how to talk to a girl in real life its all facebook, twitter, instagram.
 5 years ago '04        #173
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,545 | Props total: 357 357
Id give 10k. Put me on a payment plan ill have it paid off in a year.
 5 years ago '07        #174
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$799 | Props total: 177 177
I'm against tricking BUT......If I was a kid that had a favorite pr0nstar and I'm a multi millionaire, You damn right I'm giving that broad a couple stacks( 10gs is pocket change) to come spend a weekend wit me and do Everything I wanna do and film it.

sh*t, I'd call that a budget. And probly get a couple biitches for the weekend AND make the ultimate pr0no, starring me.
 5 years ago '08        #175
halftime 
space
space
$6,595 | Props total: 10658 10658
bi*ch get paid for fu*king but dont want to take 10gs for a weekend?
 01-21-2013, 01:59 PM         #176
Jsinn23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #177
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
these hoes would eat you alive.

they only fu*king with him cuz of money, so hes cuttin the bullsh*t, give them that bread, enjoy yourself both parties are happy.

you dont give these bi*ches money they go on all sorts of sh*t tryna expose n*ggas, tryna catch a n*gga seed. give them that bread, have fun /thread

you n*ggas would get caught up with these hoes frontin like you some boss type n*gga

everybody tryna fu*k the same bad hoes at the end of the day, throw that money up cuz it talks

'

speak for yourself but pus*y aint on no pedastal no matter how fine she is. my track record solid in the female dept
 5 years ago '07        #178
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
space
$33,369 | Props total: 20268 20268
10 g's to one of them players aint sh*t

but what i think it is the player wanted to fu*k jasmine and it got up to 10 g's and he agreed but backed out and unfollowed her and she got salty

also players been trickin on females forever social media wasnt around back in the day
 5 years ago '04        #179
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 331 331
 blafy said:
She is s3xy

Skin Diamond, might be the s3xiest star right nwo
 01-21-2013, 04:01 PM         #180
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm pretty sure the dude that snitched has to be a member of this site.. Am i right?
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
20 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
136 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
15 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy