Jazmine Cashmere claims Clippers player wants to pay for a weekend with her

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
173 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Muunsta 189 heat pts189
space
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 1874 1874
i bet itz jordan

Last edited by Muunsta; 01-20-2013 at 08:23 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #82
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
Don't know how n*ggas pay for pus*y part of the fun is gaming bi*ches and leaving them wit nothing.
 5 years ago '05        #83
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 yumflip said:
Not as rampant as it is today. And broads would soak a n*gga & clown when they know you that thirsty. Now it's part of the game.
10000 now is like 500 "back then"
 5 years ago '07        #84
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 14885 14885
 yumflip said:
Not as rampant as it is today. And broads would soak a n*gga & clown when they know you that thirsty. Now it's part of the game.
we in the day of social media that's why it's easy to put some on blast like she did
 01-20-2013, 06:57 PM         #85
Lo 546  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man some of yall fools should be some lawyers
yall got me like

Bout to start stacking up 10gs now

nawwwwww fu*k that, she still my bi*ch tho
 5 years ago '05        #86
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
sh*t don't blame him...If I was a millionaire I would drop a measly 10k too...for a whole weekend?...n*gga going to the hospital from extreme tiredness because I'm Going IN!!
 5 years ago '06        #87
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 DurtySoufReppin said:
man, it's his money first of all. n*gga obviously saw her videos or some sh*t and wanted an experience.

You want him ask her for a dinner date or to go the movies?

fu*k outta here. It aint trickin if u got it. This the 21st century. That 10,000 is like a Andrew Jackson to him.

I don't have the type of money he got but I do have it, and I would(and have) drop cash to fu*k a bad chick with no attachments, than to take her out. You droppin cash regardless of the situation.
 5 years ago '06        #88
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
 Bea5T said:
10000 now is like 500 "back then"
n*gga I wasn't born in 1935.
 5 years ago '10        #89
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
10 gz is well worth it for her....bi*ch is absolutely a beast in them sheets and loves to be face fu*ked. i ain't mad
 5 years ago '07        #90
whatzthebiz 1 heat pts
space
space
$214 | Props total: 9 9
 5_star_smitty said:

did u mean MIGHT AS WELL???
 5 years ago '04        #91
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
All these chicks that these athletes are chasing are getting smashed by regular dudes for basically nothing. Guaranteed.
 5 years ago '07        #92
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
 BlackandGifted said:
He's right about the player wanting the experience not paying for the pus*y exactly. If she was regular he wouldn't be doing anything. People pay for pus*y indirectly anyway whether its your wife, gf, etc. I mean you can do things to be nice but most of the time there are other incentives in mind
 5 years ago '08        #93
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
 Mista Mizatti said:
All these chicks that these athletes are chasing are getting smashed by regular dudes for basically nothing. Guaranteed.
This is really true in her case she's an extremely cool chic, I'm sure dude could've smashed for dinner and a nice bottle. Offering her money is bringing another element into the situation giving her too much confidence, when it's actually the opposite affect your looking for. It's this simpin if you got it n*ggas.
 01-20-2013, 07:49 PM         #94
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
With all that money, why would you ever be that thirsty? This cat has some self esteem issues f'real, so does this c*nt. Who tweets that type of sh*t? Attention seeking wh0ores, ha
 5 years ago '07        #95
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Soda Pop said:
This is really true in her case she's an extremely cool chic, I'm sure dude could've smashed for dinner and a nice bottle. Offering her money is bringing another element into the situation giving her too much confidence, when it's actually the opposite affect your looking for. It's this simpin if you got it n*ggas.
Yea, I think he really didn't want to put in that much effort though ... pr0n star hoes <<<< nobody should $$$ for it

Last edited by TH35; 01-20-2013 at 07:53 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #96
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,036 | Props total: 30306 30306
wtf...

i remember awhile back, this bi*ch got pregnant and was talking about she out the pr0n game cuz she don't feel comfortable in her skin anymore and how she found god now....

she came back to the darkside already???!

She got any new vids?
 5 years ago '05        #97
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,232 | Props total: 9632 9632
Matt Barnes I guarantee it.

Also, which bi*chass, thirsty a.ss n*gga retweets this wh0ore's tweets.

And I HATE when people bring sh*t up then get surprised when people ask who they're talking about...
 5 years ago '06        #98
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
Smh..... Ya'll are late. Whether you have a gf, wife, side bi*ch, whatever.... You are paying for it. Women want to be spoiled, especially the pretty ones who have guys trying to holler at them all the time. Its amazing though that women are so addicted to status and money. Start making 100k+ and driving a 7 series with a nice house or condo and see how many women are flocking to you. Combine that with being a lawyer, doctor, or wall street finance type dude you will have them at you peck and call.

Ya'll must not know, or must be young, but someone said it on here earlier, its 2013, you ain't getting no pus*y without no money (at least some good looking pus*y). I'm telling you fellas. Invest in your education and money making ability and you will never be complaining about not having pus*y ever again.
 5 years ago '04        #99
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
I aint wit the trickin sh*t but i can understand why someone with money would pay for some pro pus*y... I guess they tired of basic bi*ches wit mediocre skills trying to scam them all the time
 5 years ago '07        #100
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 riga89 said:
Smh..... Ya'll are late. Whether you have a gf, wife, side bi*ch, whatever.... You are paying for it. Women want to be spoiled, especially the pretty ones who have guys trying to holler at them all the time. Its amazing though that women are so addicted to status and money. Start making 100k+ and driving a 7 series with a nice house or condo and see how many women are flocking to you. Combine that with being a lawyer, doctor, or wall street finance type dude you will have them at you peck and call.

Ya'll must not know, or must be young, but someone said it on here earlier, its 2013, you ain't getting no pus*y without no money (at least some good looking pus*y). I'm telling you fellas. Invest in your education and money making ability and you will never be complaining about not having pus*y ever again.
You don't have to have all that but you have to have some type of value (it doesn't have to be only money or even money at all). I pretty much agree w/ your post though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy