Jazmine Cashmere claims Clippers player wants to pay for a weekend with her

most viewed right now
 973
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
424 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 207
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside 5 Highest paying jobs with little to no school
13 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-20-2013, 03:48 AM         #1
23389 pageviews
203 comments


Lo 546 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jazmine Cashmere claims Clippers player wants to pay for a weekend with her
 

 

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




SMh Idk about 10 gs tho

203 comments for "Jazmine Cashmere claims Clippers player wants to pay for a weekend with her"

 5 years ago '04        #2
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,237 | Props total: 13983 13983
Probably Odom or Barnes
 01-20-2013, 03:50 AM         #3
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at these wh0ores

attention seeking wh0ores man, they got there 5-10 years, then they just turn ugly as hell
 5 years ago '05        #4
MP 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$26,176 | Props total: 9658 9658
ronny turiaf
 01-20-2013, 03:59 AM         #5
Lo 546  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Ginger is my guess
 01-20-2013, 04:04 AM         #6
the player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch got preggo n retire from pr0n
 01-20-2013, 04:05 AM         #7
Mom'sGreat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan looks like he would do that sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #8
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 15 15
She's worth every penny, fu*k what yall talm bout.

bi*ch is a bless in the sky, they got millions and rich n*ggaz gone trick, minus well trick with a stone cold stunna, head game proppa, freak game proppa.

My guess would be Barnes though.
 01-20-2013, 04:54 AM         #9
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DurtySoufReppin said:
She's worth every penny, fu*k what yall talm bout.

bi*ch is a bless in the sky, they got millions and rich n*ggaz gone trick, minus well trick with a stone cold stunna, head game proppa, freak game proppa.

My guess would be Barnes though.
thats sum sucka shyt. How lame u gotta be that you a nba player and can't bag a bad chick? Paying 10k for a weekend of ran thru puzzy is a disgrace to manhood
 01-20-2013, 05:15 AM         #10
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DurtySoufReppin said:
She's worth every penny, fu*k what yall talm bout.

bi*ch is a bless in the sky, they got millions and rich n*ggaz gone trick, minus well trick with a stone cold stunna, head game proppa, freak game proppa.

My guess would be Barnes though.
So going that low to get some pus*y is worth every penny?

to me thats embarrassing.
 5 years ago '10        #11
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 15 15
 WordOnThaStreet said:
thats sum sucka shyt. How lame u gotta be that you a nba player and can't bag a bad chick? Paying 10k for a weekend of ran thru puzzy is a disgrace to manhood
man, it's his money first of all. n*gga obviously saw her videos or some sh*t and wanted an experience.

You want him ask her for a dinner date or to go the movies?

fu*k outta here. It aint trickin if u got it. This the 21st century. That 10,000 is like a Andrew Jackson to him.

I don't have the type of money he got but I do have it, and I would(and have) drop cash to fu*k a bad chick with no attachments, than to take her out. You droppin cash regardless of the situation.


Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 01-20-2013 at 05:26 AM..
 01-20-2013, 05:36 AM         #12
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DurtySoufReppin said:
man, it's his money first of all. n*gga obviously saw her videos or some sh*t and wanted an experience.

You want him ask her for a dinner date or to go the movies?

fu*k outta here. It aint trickin if u got it. This the 21st century. That 10,000 is like a Andrew Jackson to him.

I don't have the type of money he got but I do have it, and I would(and have) drop cash to fu*k a bad chick with no attachments, than to take her out. You droppin cash regardless of the situation.
 5 years ago '09        #13
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
 DurtySoufReppin said:
She's worth every penny, fu*k what yall talm bout.

bi*ch is a bless in the sky, they got millions and rich n*ggaz gone trick, minus well trick with a stone cold stunna, head game proppa, freak game proppa.

My guess would be Barnes though.

did u mean MIGHT AS WELL???
 01-20-2013, 06:18 AM         #14
Lo 546  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DurtySoufReppin said:
man, it's his money first of all. n*gga obviously saw her videos or some sh*t and wanted an experience.

You want him ask her for a dinner date or to go the movies?

fu*k outta here. It aint trickin if u got it. This the 21st century. That 10,000 is like a Andrew Jackson to him.

I don't have the type of money he got but I do have it, and I would(and have) drop cash to fu*k a bad chick with no attachments, than to take her out. You droppin cash regardless of the situation.
IM pretty sure as a well established NBA player you can get any lil groupie to fu*k you silly without paying her a dime. SO SHE CAN have the experience... fu*k that nonsense.
 5 years ago '05        #15
Dun Language 4063 heat pts4063
space
avatar space
space
$79,463 | Props total: 39879 39879
 WordOnThaStreet said:
thats sum sucka shyt. How lame u gotta be that you a nba player and can't bag a bad chick? Paying 10k for a weekend of ran thru puzzy is a disgrace to manhood
Y'all n*ggaa still don't get it :jayhah2:


You aren't paying for the pus*y you're paying for the fantasy

And this way he gets what he wants she gets what she wants
No emotional attachment. No bi*ch playing on your phone or writting books about you.

the last thing u want to do is try to fu*k some random bi*ch hanging in a hotel lobby
Waiting to call r*pe once things don't go her way.



did we not learn anything from kobe Bryant ?
 5 years ago '04        #16
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,849 | Props total: 2042 2042
gotta be the french dude
 5 years ago '04        #17
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,849 | Props total: 2042 2042
 5_star_smitty said:

did u mean MIGHT AS WELL???
he used the bx code
 5 years ago '12        #18
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$73,114 | Props total: 28317 28317
I would destroy.
 5 years ago '10        #19
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 15 15
 Dun Language said:
Y'all n*ggaa still don't get it :jayhah2:


You aren't paying for the pus*y you're paying for the fantasy

And this way he gets what he wants she gets what she wants
No emotional attachment. No bi*ch playing on your phone or writting books about you.

the last thing u want to do is try to fu*k some random bi*ch hanging in a hotel lobby
Waiting to call r*pe once things don't go her way.



did we not learn anything from kobe Bryant ?
real talk. But to each has its own though. I'm not bashing n*ggaz for not paying for pus*y at all.

But at times, I am definitely up for dropping cash on a chick if I just want a quick bust.

Maybe not 10k, but I ain't hating on whoever.

Jazmine Cashmere is one of my fav pr0n broads, if I had 10K to throw away I might do it, fu*k it.


Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 01-20-2013 at 07:07 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #20
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,950 | Props total: 13380 13380
her head game is so on point I dont see a problem with this.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
102 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
I will marry this woman for real.
115 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
47 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
60 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy