unlike RG3, Colin Kaepernick is a QB that the black man can be proud of

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
54 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
111 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$33,328 | Props total: 6972 6972
is that you rob parker
 5 years ago '04        #22
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,787 | Props total: 3408 3408
does rob parker have a account on here? so because rg3 is reserved and not with the "homies" he is not as real as tated up Kap ? as a black man STFU this is why we cant get anywhere becuase my people cant seem to grasp that being real only gets you as far as being real gets no where you cant write "im real" on a application and get a job so wtf does being real have to do ith being a quaterback .....0 nada zilch the fact you wrote this shows either your ignorant or uneducated ...im going with both no point in downing a rg3 or russell wilson for simply being themselves
 01-20-2013, 07:17 AM         #23
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
does rob parker have a account on here? so because rg3 is reserved and not with the "homies" he is not as real as tated up Kap ? as a black man STFU this is why we cant get anywhere becuase my people cant seem to grasp that being real only gets you as far as being real gets no where you cant write "im real" on a application and get a job so wtf does being real have to do ith being a quaterback .....0 nada zilch the fact you wrote this shows either your ignorant or uneducated ...im going with both no point in downing a rg3 or russell wilson for simply being themselves
exactly
 5 years ago '04        #24
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84
space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 4015 4015
Kap is a wierd looking dude. His eyes are too close or he has a huge head, im not sure
 5 years ago '11        #25
mosdope 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,735 | Props total: 1602 1602

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #26
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,606 | Props total: 15174 15174
So basically what the OP is saying that us black people only act one way, and if they act any other way by not having tattoo's, not being overly humble, we shouldn't be proud of a black man like this..

I'm tired of white people or other races in general telling black people who they should and should not be proud of. Sports has nothing to do with race, isn't that why we watch sports to get away from sh*t like this in the everyday real world? It baffles me that people still let it play a role in whom they root for and against. Silly a.ss thread
 01-20-2013, 07:29 AM         #27
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
So basically what the OP is saying that us black people only act one way, and if they act any other way by not having tattoo's, not being overly humble, we shouldn't be proud of a black man like this..

I'm tired of white people or other races in general telling black people who they should and should not be proud of.
why didnt you just say tired of people?
 5 years ago '05        #28
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,606 | Props total: 15174 15174
 luker1920 said:
why didnt you just say tired of people?
Because I don't think black people care as much as other races. Me being black, I don't think I've ever heard any black person worry about RG3's "black authenticity" besides Rob Parker. And as soon as Rob Parker comments came out, majority of his comments were not accepted by the black community, yet somehow when one black person does or say something, it some how represents ALL of us, because America still thinks every black person thinks and acts the same or some how have all the same opinions regarding the same topics and issue's, thus it leads to other races telling us "whom we should and should not" look up too as respectable black role models.

But you're right I can't single out other races without looking at my own first, as whole people need to stop worrying about race in general, especially not let that topic taint the innocence of sports.
 5 years ago '07        #29
st21 1368 heat pts1368
space
space
$58,648 | Props total: 52847 52847
he aint black he a god damn isrealite. when it rains in san fran all the players huddle up under his nose to stay dry.
 01-20-2013, 08:16 AM         #30
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i know is that the OP's last sentance is a 100% true
 5 years ago '04        #31
killadre 230 heat pts230
space
space
$20,881 | Props total: 17245 17245
2nd page

But yeah
Lurker gave props

5 years ago '04        #32
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,982 | Props total: 1658 1658
Dr.X trolls again
 01-20-2013, 09:26 AM         #33
Freckle Face  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This some crabs in the bucket mentality sh*t... Let RG live that n*gga live.
 5 years ago '09        #34
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,527 | Props total: 9339 9339
 #TheReturn said:

I'm tired of white people or other races in general telling black people who they should and should not be proud of. Sports has nothing to do with race, isn't that why we watch sports to get away from sh*t like this in the everyday real world? It baffles me that people still let it play a role in whom they root for and against. Silly a.ss thread
Thread-starter is not black, I remember in a thread 2years ago Drx admitted that his white

I'm confused now he is pretending to be black ???
 5 years ago '07        #35
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
OP is white tho who goes on the Internet and trys to post from a different minority viewpoint? sh*t is mad weird

Can't believe everybody falls for his threads
 5 years ago '09        #36
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$43,959 | Props total: 4826 4826
Light-skinned winning
 5 years ago '12        #37
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
space
$73,044 | Props total: 28173 28173
Dr.X is black
 5 years ago '10        #38
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Its people like this who make me sick...believing color or race determines a players success. How about gauging the only thing that really matters...Wins vs Loses and Statistics....RG3 could be purple with green hair but if he puts up the numbers and Ws, who the fu*k cares....

Mixed athletes aren't good enough to cut it? Let me just give you a list of some biracial athletes my friend...

1. Derek Jeter
2. Franco Harris
3. Blake Griffin
4. Hines Ward
5. Jerome Iginla
6. Tony Gonzales (no he is not fully hispanic)
7. Jason Kidd
8. Tiger Woods
9. Mike Bibby
10. James Blake
11. Rod Woodson
12. Tony Parker

So really, your argument has no basis and your theory is completely unsupported
 01-20-2013, 09:59 AM         #39
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 down2earth said:
What about Russell Wilson? He not a brother?
he looks Indian so i consider him Indian
 5 years ago '10        #40
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$18,162 | Props total: 8459 8459
 cottonman5grand said:
Its people like this who make me sick...believing color or race determines a players success. How about gauging the only thing that really matters...Wins vs Loses and Statistics....RG3 could be purple with green hair but if he puts up the numbers and Ws, who the fu*k cares....

Mixed athletes aren't good enough to cut it? Let me just give you a list of some biracial athletes my friend...

1. Derek Jeter
2. Franco Harris
3. Blake Griffin
4. Hines Ward
5. Jerome Iginla
6. Tony Gonzales (no he is not fully hispanic)
7. Jason Kidd
8. Tiger Woods
9. Mike Bibby
10. James Blake
11. Rod Woodson
12. Tony Parker

So really, your argument has no basis and your theory is completely unsupported

theres something corny and circular about this post ....
Home      

most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
68 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy