Jan 19 - Teacher charged in sex case....I'm totally lost...

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
9126 pageviews
73 comments

blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
Jan 19 - Teacher charged in s3x case....I'm totally lost...

[pic - click to view]

INDEPENDENCE, Ky. —A Northern Kentucky coach was charged with s3xual misconduct, police said.

Cassandra Elfers, 21, was a part-time volleyball coach at Sharp Middle School in Pendleton County. She also volunteered as an a.ssistant boys’ basketball coach.

Police said the victim is a 13-year-old boy.

Eric Deters is representing Elfers.

“I a.ssume this is going to be an allegation of inappropriate touching but I want everyone to know she did not have s3x with this kid. She did not send text messages or s3x pictures on a phone to his phone,” Deters said.

Deters has defended three other teacher who faced similar charges, most notably Sarah Jones.

Police said their investigation is still ongoing.

Elfers was released on bond Friday evening.

[pic - click to view]

NKY coach's attorney talks about s3x abuse allegations | Northern Kentucky - WLWT Home

Man these young dudes have to be gay or something....why would you tell if she touched you????????

As a 13 year old this had to be a dream. I just don't understand.

73 comments for "Jan 19 - Teacher charged in sex case....I'm totally lost..."

01-19-2013, 09:10 PM         #2
Becky911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm starting to think all Female Teachers are Ephebophiles, all of them. In a few years it will be a rarity for a male teacher to take advantage of his students.
 5 years ago '08        #3
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Lighto said:
would u feel the same way if it was a good looking 21 yo man and a 13 year old girl?
Stop acting like each gender aren't held to different standards.

Pedowomen who aren't ugly = great
Pedomen = scumbags
 5 years ago '05        #4
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Double standards... If it was a guy they would want his head chopped off and rightfully so... Still teachers aint supposed to be fu*king little kids they supposed to be educating them lol but we 2013 everything is just fu*ked up...
 5 years ago '06        #5
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Lighto said:
Lol! Are u implying double standards are ok? The fu*k?
it think hes just implying that they exist and that they arent going anywhere, esp when it comes to gender
 5 years ago '11        #6
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
People on BX are so stupid. Not every kid wants to smash their teacher.
 5 years ago '04        #7
blizzard 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 Jesszman said:
People on BX are so stupid. Not every kid wants to smash their teacher.

Like I said the world is become increasingly questionable. Of course this wrong and a little immoral. However, a BOY who is 13 and even close to puberty would have to be very FEMALE acting(either s3xually or attitude) to think this woman was not attractive enough to bone.

And as far as double standard...girls are more gullible @ this age. They are more mature than boys for the most part EXCEPT when it comes to s3x/LOVE. A young girl confuses s3x with love, young boys are just horny.
 5 years ago '07        #8
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
 Lighto said:
would u feel the same way if it was a good looking 21 yo man and a 13 year old girl?
Thank you, I've been saying this for years. A 30 year old (pretty) woman has s3x with a 13 year old boy, and people in the world call him gay for saying something.

A 30 year old man communicates with a 13 year old girl inappropriately and people want the death penalty.

Both are sick. I'm sure the ones that approve of the womans doing are predators themselves, we see you sick bastards.
 5 years ago '11        #9
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 FoShizzle8 said:

i mean teacher or not.if she fine,id still smash
 blizzard said:

Like I said the world is become increasingly questionable. Of course this wrong and a little immoral. However, a BOY who is 13 and even close to puberty would have to be very FEMALE acting(either s3xually or attitude) to think this woman was not attractive enough to bone.

And as far as double standard...girls are more gullible @ this age. They are more mature than boys for the most part EXCEPT when it comes to s3x/LOVE. A young girl confuses s3x with love, young boys are just horny.
He's female for not wanting to smash his teacher? I dont know where you grow up, but teens aren't some raging horndogs looking to smash anything that walks. People have actual morals, something that Boxden doesn't seem to know exists.
 5 years ago '10        #10
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,134 | Props total: 2208 2208
 Jesszman said:
He's female for not wanting to smash his teacher? I dont know where you grow up, but teens aren't some raging horndogs looking to smash anything that walks. People have actual morals, something that Boxden doesn't seem to know exists.
you must be trolling
 5 years ago '04        #11
dagrest84 108 heat pts108
space
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 131 131
I could never get this lucky in school. Da fu*k wrong with these female teachers nowadays.

Definite Smash
 5 years ago '08        #12
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,981 | Props total: 9742 9742
I'm confused why these chicks who ain't ugly be touching little kids. Girls can get fu*ked whenever they want. It's so confusing.
 5 years ago '05        #13
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2621 2621
im all for double standards with genders but come the fu*k on. there is nothing attractive or normal about an old a.ss woman wanting to fu*k a little 13 year old. wtf kinda weirdo sh*t is that. it's all disgusting imo.
 5 years ago '10        #14
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Martel said:
im all for double standards with genders but come the fu*k on. there is nothing attractive or normal about an old a.ss woman wanting to fu*k a little 13 year old. wtf kinda weirdo sh*t is that. it's all disgusting imo.
boxden got a lot of pedos and molestation victims on here.
 5 years ago '05        #15
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,883 | Props total: 20931 20931
She'd look good if she had some makeup on.

I went to Catholic school with a bunch of 60 year old teachers, I never even had a chance at this luck.
 5 years ago '05        #16
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9636 9636
 Martel said:
are you talking in general? because the old a.ss woman you're referring to is only 21...
 5 years ago '04        #17
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,693 | Props total: 1473 1473
i'm calling bullsh*t on this one

kid's family trying to get paid, no way this girl is tryna grab a 2 inch dong
 5 years ago '05        #18
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2621 2621
 BluCupShawty said:
boxden got a lot of pedos and molestation victims on here.
that sh*t wild as fu*k bruh lol.

WCIB said:
are you talking in general? because the old a.ss woman you're referring to is only 21...
that's still too old to be tryna fu*k with a 13 year old. she 21, you know how many of age dudes willing to knock it down, why go after a child who probably hasn't even gone through puberty. her mental all fu*ked up, ill never understand it at all.
 5 years ago '04        #19
pocketchange 149 heat pts149
space
space
space
$12,396 | Props total: 11887 11887
Women wanting young d!ck is just as normal as guys wanting young pus*y, I think BX has been pushing these stories too much in the past years.
 5 years ago '11        #20
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
a 13 year old might not even be going through puberty yet, this sh*t is disgusting.
Home         

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago