Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 Y.G. said:
Unfortunately, you'll need more than one Probox if you're trying to use it on more than one TV.

And hooking it up to your TV would be the same as hooking it up to your monitor. All you need is an HDMI cable.
I appreciate all the info man Few more questions for ya or anyone else that can answer.

With the probox 2, when I get the 1channel and Fast Pass TV add ons, do those have stuff like TBS, TNT, AMC? What about ESPN? I like to watch Around the Horn and with TNT the basketball games then inside the NBA. Will I still be able to watch live with the probox? I know there's sports streaming sites but that's just the stream. I'm defintley more interested in all this now that I'm moving next week and my cable is going to go up to about $125. (I'm paying $99 now)
 5 years ago '05        #82
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,622 | Props total: 13684 13684
 Peter Griffin said:
I appreciate all the info man Few more questions for ya or anyone else that can answer.

With the probox 2, when I get the 1channel and Fast Pass TV add ons, do those have stuff like TBS, TNT, AMC? What about ESPN? I like to watch Around the Horn and with TNT the basketball games then inside the NBA. Will I still be able to watch live with the probox? I know there's sports streaming sites but that's just the stream. I'm defintley more interested in all this now that I'm moving next week and my cable is going to go up to about $125. (I'm paying $99 now)
Navi X and Sports Devil have live streaming. But, like any live stream, the stream links are prone to go down.
 5 years ago '09        #83
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,065 | Props total: 1095 1095
Without reading the whole thread are things like AppleTV if jailbroken and Probox 2 an alternative to purchasing cable? You can actually stream digital popular channels through these boxes for free correct?
 5 years ago '05        #84
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Without reading the whole thread are things like AppleTV if jailbroken and Probox 2 an alternative to purchasing cable? You can actually stream digital popular channels through these boxes for free correct?
From my understanding and research done today, there's plug ins from this app called XMBC that enable you to watch the popular channels. I'm looking into it so I can cancel my cable.
 5 years ago '04        #85
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,658 | Props total: 13054 13054
Can apple TV 1 do the same stuff as apple TV 2? I seen some apple TV ones on craigslist.
 5 years ago '04        #86
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 abstractq said:
good looks my g. . .
no prob

Yelsgnik said:
This apple tv sh*t seems inconvenient.. Are yall saying for everything I want to watch I have to find a good link. I rather pay my cable bill with guaranteed hd, movies, recording, and on demand.
the links are all there son. all u gotta do is click what u wanna see the links will show up u click and watch simple as that.

not inconvenient at all.
 5 years ago '10        #87
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
these really go for 200-250? i just seen a apple tv 2 for $100 and i saw a jail broken apple tv for 120, bout to cop them both and sell thim
 5 years ago '12        #88
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,923 | Props total: 3892 3892
 HeyCobra said:
these really go for 200-250? i just seen a apple tv 2 for $100 and i saw a jail broken apple tv for 120, bout to cop them both and sell thim
wait for the last 1min of the auction and tell me if its 100 or 120
 5 years ago '04        #89
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
 HeyCobra said:

get yo hustle on bruh

i did it for a cool minute but just dont have time anymore i used to make a bill or 2 every sale.
 5 years ago '10        #90
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 LAZARO said:
wait for the last 1min of the auction and tell me if its 100 or 120
its not an auction its a criaglist ad in my city, hit them up yesterday and just got replies saying they still had them.
 5 years ago '07        #91
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
95% of the live tv channels on navi-x dont work
espn usually works but at 1080p it looks like absolute sh*t, same goes for the quality of sport streams
definitely shouldn't cancel your cable if free tv is what you are looking for

movies are a different story, navi-x has 720p and 1080p. Icefilms has a dedicated 720p section and you can sometimes find 720p on 1channel
 5 years ago '07        #92
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 Peter Griffin said:

Did a quick search on some channels
TBS, TNT, AMC, USA, SYFY, ESPN are some working channels I found in different playlists on navi-x
low quality streams
live tv channels get taken down quite often so you'll always be searching
 5 years ago '04        #93
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,179 | Props total: 974 974
 Jersey732 said:
TBS, TNT, AMC, USA, SYFY, ESPN are some working channels I found in different playlists on navi-x
low quality streams
thats my only thing. live channels are usually hard to find. but just movies, shows and all the live sports streams, those are a piece of cake. i been canceled my cable way before i even knew about this. i just watch everything on my computer.
 5 years ago '04        #94
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2791 2791
yeah,

Live streams so far have been sh*t. But a jailbroken apple tv2 is like having netflix and hulu, but better than netflix cause the movie selection is more current

and better than hulu because recently aired tv shows are up on 1channel faster than they get to hulu
 5 years ago '04        #95
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2791 2791
 HeyCobra said:
its not an auction its a criaglist ad in my city, hit them up yesterday and just got replies saying they still had them.
should be an easy flip on ebay then

apple tv 2s easily go for 225-250. Hurry up before they jailbreak the 3 though
 5 years ago '05        #96
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
 Jersey732 said:
low quality streams
Really, dang I may re think this then.
 quintosis03 said:
thats my only thing. live channels are usually hard to find. but just movies, shows and all the live sports streams, those are a piece of cake. i been canceled my cable way before i even knew about this. i just watch everything on my computer.
I could care less about netflix,hulu and movies, thats not really my thing. So the live channels are pretty much hit or miss on XMBC? I'm glad you guys mentioning this because I don't see it anywhere else.
 5 years ago '12        #97
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,923 | Props total: 3892 3892
 Jersey732 said:
95% of the live tv channels on navi-x dont work
espn usually works but at 1080p it looks like absolute sh*t, same goes for the quality of sport streams
definitely shouldn't cancel your cable if free tv is what you are looking for

movies are a different story, navi-x has 720p and 1080p. Icefilms has a dedicated 720p section and you can sometimes find 720p on 1channel
i mean wtf you expect for free?
 02-08-2013, 06:47 PM         #98
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Raspberry pi is only $35 and from what I've read its one of the best streaming boxes lots of people are using it in the xbmc community if you dont want to spend over $100...I went with the pi because you can install openelec on it and its way more stable than android boxes...I researched for about a week before going with the pi although I still haven't got it yet...Spending $100 isn't work it ATM because they will come out with much better boxes in 6 months to a year

Also they have "premium" channels that stream sports you gotta pay like $8/month and you can watch unlimited sports in true HD those free channels like sportsdevil just take streams from sites like frontrow
 5 years ago '05        #99
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
 surreyjack said:
Raspberry pi is only $35 and from what I've read its one of the best streaming boxes lots of people are using it in the xbmc community if you dont want to spend over $100...I went with the pi because you can install openelec on it and its way more stable than android boxes...I researched for about a week before going with the pi although I still haven't got it yet...Spending $100 isn't work it ATM because they will come out with much better boxes in 6 months to a year

Also they have "premium" channels that stream sports you gotta pay like $8/month and you can watch unlimited sports in true HD those free channels like sportsdevil just take streams from sites like frontrow
I'm going to check that out
 5 years ago '04        #100
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
 surreyjack said:

i was gonna buy one of the android boxes until i stumbled into the raspberry pi

sh*t actually comes out to $50 with shipping and sh*t.

but sh*t looks legit!!!!

if it works like i think it will, ima sell my apple tv cop a few raspberry pi's and start flippin them like i did with the atv 2's

at the moment i got at least 15 customers lined up for the pi.

ima buy one right now, see how i like it and if all is well ima start buying in bulk and makin that mula

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy