TV Streaming Boxes?

most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2834 2834
i found a few for like 145 not jailbroken

and a couple on craigslist for 170-180 jailbroken with app installed

There wa sone on craigslist for 100 not jailbroken but dude was like it has some small chew marks on it because of his dog

never 80 though
 5 years ago '04        #42
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
depends where u lookin. im in cali. my boy in new york got his for $50 unjailbroken lol.

he sent me that sh*t i jailbroke it for him and sent it back. he sent me $20 for the return shipping, i only spent $7 so i had $13 for some beer

 5 years ago '07        #43
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
Man i cant find none on craigslist in Houston... All the ones i see are like $250
 5 years ago '04        #44
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 303 303
yeah just checked for apple tv on craigs list !! and well gen 2 go for about 150-200 JB !!
 5 years ago '04        #45
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
Y'all just gotta be patient & keep lookin its def. worth it Eventually you'll find one at a decent price.

Watchin fresh prince of bel air season 2 as I type this. I missed my old shows now I can watch whenever I want.



Last edited by bluedawgalex; 01-24-2013 at 05:54 PM..
 01-24-2013, 06:45 PM         #46
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluedawgalex said:
true, thats another alternative. im prob gonna get my hands on one of them just to try it out. but xbmc for android is still in developmental stages so people that have NO patience will prob. say it sucks straight out.

its a good alternative for "techie" people that dont mind upgrading and workin out tweaks on their own, BUT for people that want things to work flawlessly they should just fork out the money for the apple tv 2 that will give them little to no issues.

as for me im happy with my apple tv 2, but like i said i'm gonna try the android box just to review it :D
Looking forward to your review man which box you looking at? I'm looking at the g-box midnight or there other one or maybe the pivos XIOS..

I cant justify spending $200 on appletv when I know in 6 months there will be a better android one with a better processor, more ram, and it'll be 1080p instead of 720p and half the price of the ATV2

For you guys that dont want to spend $200 they have the g-box for $100 and the pivos xios for around the same and for you cheapasses the raspberry pi is around $35 btw you can run xmbc on your computer/tablet/phone and watch movies/live sports you dont need a box
 5 years ago '05        #47
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,651 | Props total: 13755 13755
Danai, this is one of the best boxes you can get.



The UHost2 for 70 bucks.


Last edited by Y.G.; 01-26-2013 at 02:10 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #48
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 surreyjack said:
Looking forward to your review man which box you looking at? I'm looking at the g-box midnight or there other one or maybe the pivos XIOS..

I cant justify spending $200 on appletv when I know in 6 months there will be a better android one with a better processor, more ram, and it'll be 1080p instead of 720p and half the price of the ATV2

For you guys that dont want to spend $200 they have the g-box for $100 and the pivos xios for around the same and for you cheapasses the raspberry pi is around $35 btw you can run xmbc on your computer/tablet/phone and watch movies/live sports you dont need a box
those are the ones im looking at mainly the pivos xios cuz i can get my hands on it faster.

the only thing im wondering about is that if the 1080 is really needed. icefilms addon only has 720p rips and the same goes for all the tv shows. navi-x is the only program where ive seen 1080 rips and even then they are very few so IMO the 1080 does nothing for me.

i do want to see how it handles streaming straight from my computer tho. im also gonna look at the speeds compared to my apple tv 2 which rarely gives me problemsl, a few issues here and there that are always traced back to the plugins not the hardware itself.

like i said xbmc for android is still in early stages so there will be some issues so i'll keep my expectations low, but if it works well all i will do is

and yes ur right u can def run xbmc anywhere. the box is just more convenient for the tv

the point of all this is to save $$$$$ some people that dont wanna spend money or take time to look for the devices should just keep their cable since its more convenient for them. like i said ive had no issues and im happy with what i got.
 5 years ago '07        #49
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
Does live tv still work on xbmc? I installed xbmc on my laptop last night but Can't Seem to get that add on to work


Last edited by smj_724; 01-26-2013 at 12:43 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #50
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 surreyjack said:
Looking forward to your review man which box you looking at? I'm looking at the g-box midnight or there other one or maybe the pivos XIOS..

I cant justify spending $200 on appletv when I know in 6 months there will be a better android one with a better processor, more ram, and it'll be 1080p instead of 720p and half the price of the ATV2

For you guys that dont want to spend $200 they have the g-box for $100 and the pivos xios for around the same and for you cheapasses the raspberry pi is around $35 btw you can run xmbc on your computer/tablet/phone and watch movies/live sports you dont need a box
 bluedawgalex said:
those are the ones im looking at mainly the pivos xios cuz i can get my hands on it faster.

the only thing im wondering about is that if the 1080 is really needed. icefilms addon only has 720p rips and the same goes for all the tv shows. navi-x is the only program where ive seen 1080 rips and even then they are very few so IMO the 1080 does nothing for me.

i do want to see how it handles streaming straight from my computer tho. im also gonna look at the speeds compared to my apple tv 2 which rarely gives me problemsl, a few issues here and there that are always traced back to the plugins not the hardware itself.

like i said xbmc for android is still in early stages so there will be some issues so i'll keep my expectations low, but if it works well all i will do is

and yes ur right u can def run xbmc anywhere. the box is just more convenient for the tv

the point of all this is to save $$$$$ some people that dont wanna spend money or take time to look for the devices should just keep their cable since its more convenient for them. like i said ive had no issues and im happy with what i got.
I have the pivos xios ds just for xbmc so right out the box I flashed xbmc linux to it which is further in development and everything runs smooth


Last edited by Jersey732; 01-25-2013 at 02:28 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #51
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
This thread should be a Sticky!
 5 years ago '04        #52
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651


This is all I need right?
 01-25-2013, 07:18 PM         #53
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey732 said:
I have the pivos xios ds just for xbmc so right out the box I flashed xbmc linux to it which is further in development and everything runs smooth
Any experience with sportsdevil and navi-x plugins?? My main concern is UFC ppvs and NBA league pass...Also do you have to buy a certain pivos model to be able to flash to linux?
Have you tried to stream 1080p bluray video to your box by any chance?
 01-25-2013, 07:21 PM         #54
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:


This is all I need right?
Use to research or ask your question there

The cheapest option you hear a lot of talk about is the raspberry pi a lot of user experience with that...Plus I believe the PI is linux like other users have mentioned android is still in the developmental process its probably best to use linux since its stable for xmbc
 5 years ago '05        #55
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,651 | Props total: 13755 13755
 ruff said:


This is all I need right?
I'd run with the

It has bluetooth on top of none of the Wi-Fi issues that the UG802 has.


Last edited by Y.G.; 01-26-2013 at 02:16 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #56
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 surreyjack said:
Any experience with sportsdevil and navi-x plugins?? My main concern is UFC ppvs and NBA league pass...Also do you have to buy a certain pivos model to be able to flash to linux?
Have you tried to stream 1080p bluray video to your box by any chance?
sportsdevil and navi-x both work fine

the pivos xios ds will either be a m1 or m3 and both can be flashed
m1 was the first batch and m3 is the current. If you order it from the pivos website there is a chance you can still get a m1. If you buy from amazon you'll get a m3 serial

I played a 10gb 1080p video from a microsd, usb, and portable hd and it plays smooth but I havent tried to stream from my pc

I'll try to set it up tomorrow and see how it plays
 01-26-2013, 01:31 AM         #57
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey732 said:
sportsdevil and navi-x both work fine

the pivos xios ds will either be a m1 or m3 and both can be flashed
m1 was the first batch and m3 is the current. If you order it from the pivos website there is a chance you can still get a m1. If you buy from amazon you'll get a m3 serial

I played a 10gb 1080p video from a microsd, usb, and portable hd and it plays smooth but I havent tried to stream from my pc

I'll try to set it up tomorrow and see how it plays
What quality are the sports streams?
 5 years ago '04        #58
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
god damn xbmc sucks major d!ck
 5 years ago '12        #59
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 3897 3897
i see my BX n*ggas down with XBMC been sleepin on ya n*ggas


if your tryna get xbmc you dont have to get an apple tv 2









i got 2 apple tv's and i havent looked back my dad still has cable but only because he watches spanish channels and xbmc isnt spanish friendly yet
 5 years ago '07        #60
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
So i ended up getting the gbox midnight. I got xbmc and put a few plugins on. So far i got 1channel,icefilms,navi x,and sports devil. Are there any good plugins im missing?

Also is there a plugin that can stream sports in HD? Like ESPN,NBATV etc...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy