TV Streaming Boxes?

most viewed right now
 139
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 132
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #201
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13768 13768
 bd2eazy said:
yo i run XBMC on my ipad.. what remote control options do i have?
Official XBMC Remote app for your phone.
 5 years ago '07        #202
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
How do I get the edimax adapter to work for the pi? I plugged it in and already changed the settings from wired to wireless in raspbmc but still can't get it to work
 5 years ago '05        #203
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13768 13768
 smj_724 said:
How do I get the edimax adapter to work for the pi? I plugged it in and already changed the settings from wired to wireless in raspbmc but still can't get it to work
If you have your settings on "wlan0" make sure the WiFi adapter is plugged into the bottom port. If you have it set to "wlan1" plug the adapter into the top port.
 5 years ago '04        #204
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
 smj_724 said:
How do I get the edimax adapter to work for the pi? I plugged it in and already changed the settings from wired to wireless in raspbmc but still can't get it to work
i set mine up through the Network Manager program add on. . .
 5 years ago '07        #205
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 abstractq said:
i set mine up through the Network Manager program add on. . .
 5 years ago '11        #206
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
 Y.G. said:
Official XBMC Remote app for your phone.
for some reason i cant get it to work.

my note 2 wont connect to my ipad which runs XBMC.

also tried yatse, tried different ports... sh*t cant connect

 5 years ago '09        #207
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 bd2eazy said:
for some reason i cant get it to work.

my note 2 wont connect to my ipad which runs XBMC.

also tried yatse, tried different ports... sh*t cant connect

With Yatse you gotta install some Quicktime player or something from Apple's website, it has some type of media server that gets installed and that's what Yatse uses to communicate with your computer.
 5 years ago '04        #208
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$6,048 | Props total: 4840 4840
I'm fu*kin with the Pi until that Ouya comes out, XBMC is gonna run too smooth on that sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #209
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13768 13768
 bd2eazy said:
for some reason i cant get it to work.

my note 2 wont connect to my ipad which runs XBMC.

also tried yatse, tried different ports... sh*t cant connect

You need to get your iPads router IP address (you can find that in the XBMC settings) and punch that into the XBMC Remote app. Make sure the ports on XBMC and the XBMC app are the same too.
 5 years ago '11        #210
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
 Y.G. said:
You need to get your iPads router IP address (you can find that in the XBMC settings) and punch that into the XBMC Remote app. Make sure the ports on XBMC and the XBMC app are the same too.
i know i did all that. tried other ports incase my adblocker was interfering but no dice.

im not sure what it is.

but thanks for tryna help my g.
 5 years ago '04        #211
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$6,048 | Props total: 4840 4840
 bd2eazy said:
i know i did all that. tried other ports incase my adblocker was interfering but no dice.

im not sure what it is.

but thanks for tryna help my g.
What signal is your iPad running off of?
 5 years ago '05        #212
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13768 13768
 bd2eazy said:
i know i did all that. tried other ports incase my adblocker was interfering but no dice.

im not sure what it is.

but thanks for tryna help my g.
Adblock won't have an effect. Here are some screens from my XBMC Remote settings.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


(I deleted the MAC address but that will auto fill once you enter in the IP address of your iPad)


Also, make sure your XBMC settings are like this:


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #213
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
wifi in my crib
 5 years ago '11        #214
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
 Y.G. said:
Adblock won't have an effect. Here are some screens from my XBMC Remote settings.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


(I deleted the MAC address but that will auto fill once you enter in the IP address of your iPad)


Also, make sure your XBMC settings are like this:


[pic - click to view]


did all that..

im running frodo v 12. looks lke u still have eden. but yeah i did all that
i think it might be my ipad... i don think the webserver is working.


its weird. im sure ill figure it out eventually. preciate the effort guys
 5 years ago '05        #215
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13768 13768
 bd2eazy said:
did all that..

im running frodo v 12. looks lke u still have eden. but yeah i did all that
i think it might be my ipad... i don think the webserver is working.


its weird. im sure ill figure it out eventually. preciate the effort guys
Naw, that last screenshot isn't mine, it's from a XBMC guide. I'm on Frodo.

I don't know though. If you entered in the correct IP from your iPad into your Note, and have XBMC and XBMC Remote running on the same network and port, I'm not sure what could be wrong. Try clearing out the default password in XBMC.
 5 years ago '04        #216
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
ok so i was originally looking into getting the WDTV joint cuz of the being able to stream movies n stuff from files on the computer..

now from reading thru all 11 pages of this sh*t my questions are:

-as far as the Pi,can you stream sh*t from folders on ur comp?

-as far as the channel stuff,are kids channels are available thru this? cuz i would definetly use this to get rid of the kids cable box lol

-as far as Slingbox is concerned would that be better in terms of the above question? lol

-anyone care to comment on the Roku boxes also?


Last edited by SokeSleezy; 03-24-2013 at 06:27 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #217
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13768 13768
 SokeSleezy said:
ok so i was originally looking into getting the WDTV joint cuz of the being able to stream movies n stuff from files on the computer..

now from reading thru all 11 pages of this sh*t my questions are:

-as far as the Pi,can you stream sh*t from folders on ur comp?


-as far as the channel stuff,are kids channels are available thru this? cuz i would definetly use this to get rid of the kids cable box lol

-as far as Slingbox is concerned would that be better in terms of the above question? lol

-anyone care to comment on the Roku boxes also?
How you read through all 11 pages and miss this?

 Y.G. said:


In all seriousness, the Probox / Uhost was great for an Android stick. It couldn't stream my 1080p movies from my computer though, which is why I needed it.

That being said, the Raspberry Pi is the truth. Cheap a.ss piece of sh*t streams all my 1080p movies over WiFi with no problems. The XBMC setup is just icing on the cake.
I'm not sure about the others. XBMC has a ton of add-ons. I know their is children's programming on their.
 5 years ago '07        #218
GlassJoeReturns 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$861 | Props total: 126 126
 quintosis03 said:
hopefully so, ive been researching on this xbmc stuff. i dont downloaded all kinds of stuff on my . sh*t is nice.

me too
 5 years ago '04        #219
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
 Y.G. said:
How you read through all 11 pages and miss this?



I'm not sure about the others. XBMC has a ton of add-ons. I know their is children's programming on their.


11 pages of info,i can barely remember what does what lol..
 5 years ago '05        #220
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
Got my Apple TV and set it up yesterday.

I have a bluetooth KB for my tablet and was able to use it to enter account info and search for movies on netflix.

Setup a Plex Media Server on my PC and was able to stream media to my iPhone and AirPlay it to my ATV. I only watched archer in 480P so not sure how it handles 720 yet (think this is the limitation of AirPlay), but overall was very impressed with the quality and sync of audio and video.

Still need to find a XBMC on my iPhone add on that works (since I have the ATV3, need to stream from my iPhone), Sports Devil keeps giving me an error "Error running SportsDevil", and NAVI-X is slow and unresponsive most the time, and barely any streams work.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy