NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
8593 pageviews
84 comments

Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
Joakim Noah calls out Kevin Garnett

BOSTON -- Boston Celtics forward Kevin Garnett is still a dirty player, according to Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah.

Noah, who scored 14 points and pulled down 13 rebounds in the Bulls' 100-99 overtime win over the Celtics on Friday night, acknowledged that Garnett is still throwing "elbows" and "cheap shots" toward him during games. The pair were called for double technicals in the fourth quarter and were tangled up most of the night.

When asked how he held Garnett to just 5-of-16 shooting from the field, Noah took the opportunity to remind everyone that he believes Garnett has questionable tactics.

"(I was) just playing defense," Noah said. "Just playing sound defense, just contesting his shots. He's a helluva competitor. He's always on some bulls---. Always on some bulls---."

Noah was asked for clarification of what Garnett was doing that upset him.

"Just trying to throw elbows," Noah said of Garnett. "Cheap shots, just trying to get you off your game. But he's a vet. He's been doing this a long time, but it's all right."

This isn't the first time Noah has called out Garnett publicly. During the 2010 Eastern Conference playoffs, Noah, who was busy trying to f!ght off LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers, went out of his way to discuss Garnett.

"He's a dirty player, man," Noah said at the time. "He's a dirty player. That's messed up, man ... I'm hurting right now because of an elbow he threw. It's unbelievable. He's a dirty player. It's one thing to be competitive and compete and all that, but don't be a dirty player. He's a dirty player."

Noah didn't exactly back off of those comments late Friday night. When asked if he still thought Garnett was a dirty player, Noah admitted that he probably shouldn't have made his feelings public but he didn't deny that he felt the same way.

"I feel like I was young, maybe talking a little bit too much," Noah said. "What happens on the court should stay on the court. I was pretty vocal about it, but at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is winning or losing basketball games. You don't have to like your opponents, it's all right. At the end of the day, the only thing I'm worried about is this team and I think that he's the same way with Boston. He's worried about his team and getting them going.

"I'm just happy that we beat them twice, they beat us once. It was a great game tonight. We fought hard, and the Bulls are on the way up. We're not even playing with our MVP. I know he's hungry to get back; it's all positive." image

Noah, who stated in a 2010 interview with ESPN Chicago's "Waddle and Silvy" that Garnett was "mean ... and ugly," especially to foreign players, was asked if he felt Garnett ever crossed the line. image

"Nah," he said. "When we lose, I feel like he crosses the line. But since we've been beating their a.sses, I'm cool with it."

Despite his comments, there is still some level of respect between both men. Noah has admitted in the past that he was a fan of Garnett's while he was growing up and even had Garnett's poster in his room.

Prior to the game, Garnett talked about the solid season Noah is having -- but it's obvious they will never see eye-to-eye, and Noah understands that.

"He wants to win and I want to win," Noah said. "I don't think it will ever be cool (between us)."

[pic - click to view]

http://espn.go.com/chicag .. s-dirty-player'

On a somewhat related note, KG didn't deserve that spot in the All star lineup. He is def not the best Center in the East. TyChan deserved that. Fans dumb as hell.

Last edited by Jiraiya; 01-19-2013 at 02:04 PM..

84 comments for "Joakim Noah calls out Kevin Garnett"

5 years ago '05        #2
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,272 | Props total: 19770 19770
Lmaooooooo
 5 years ago '08        #3
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
this n*gga always cryin bout KG

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #4
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132 OP
space
space
 bkid said:
this n*gga always cryin bout KG

[pic - click to view]

You ain't lyin

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #5
space
space
And my personal fave

[video - click to view]

01-19-2013, 02:10 PM         #6
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jiraiya said:

'

On a somewhat related note, KG didn't deserve that spot in the All star lineup. He is def not the best Center in the East. TyChan deserved that. Fans dumb as hell.
what does Tyson do besides put back dunks and alley oops and being the only good defender that gets minutes?

Garnett even at his age is better than Tyson...fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '07        #7
space
space
 luker1920 said:
what does Tyson do besides put back dunks and alley oops and being the only good defender that gets minutes?

Garnett even at his age is better than Tyson...fu*k outta here
 01-19-2013, 02:13 PM         #8
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Black and red jordan 1's, yea im on my BULLsh*t..."
 5 years ago '08        #9
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
didn't this n*gga have a Ganett poster in his room when he was a teenager? now n*gga all hurt and sh*t... remind me of my bi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #10
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 bkid said:
didn't this n*gga have a Ganett poster in his room when he was a teenager? now n*gga all hurt and sh*t... remind me of my bi*ch
Him being a teenager and having a poster of Garnett is irrelevant to him playing on the court against him. That was the past. That has NOTHING to do with what's going on now...
 5 years ago '04        #11
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
nobody likes that n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #12
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 19888 19888
 Jiraiya said:
And my personal fave

Love this one too

3 - 5 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 37% 206 (-6) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-75, Rank #61 | Aug 16: 395-308, Rank #44 | Aug 15: 901-538, Rank #23 | Aug 14: 7-3, Rank #244 | Aug 13: 133-80, Rank #40 *
 5 years ago '07        #13
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
He's so soft
 5 years ago '12        #14
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 2314 2314
 bkid said:
I believe KG was his fav player growing up.
 01-19-2013, 02:39 PM         #15
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bkid said:
good ole case of 'never meet your heroes'
 5 years ago '11        #16
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,257 | Props total: 17710 17710
jirayia, tyson my n*gga but I couldnt put him above noah for an all star bid.... that's just me tho
 5 years ago '04        #17
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
this fairy gets progressively more angry. Starts by saying he's a 'helluva competitor' then he throws elbows but doesn't cross the line, keeps progressing till he says he's dirty.

This dude should be mad at his parents for making him the ugliest trainwreck on the planet

Last edited by tommymm96; 01-19-2013 at 03:04 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #18
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
jirayia, tyson my n*gga but I couldnt put him above noah for an all star bid.... that's just me tho

I'm just in denial...
 5 years ago '08        #19
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9156 9156
Noah >>>
 5 years ago '06        #20
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
My front runner for DPOY. That's my Center.

I still like KG though. But that n*gga needs to stop throwing elbows.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy