Rudy Gay, Tyreke Evans Potential Trade Targets For Lakers

most viewed right now
 117
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
6413 pageviews
58 comments


d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
avatar space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5414 5414
Rudy Gay, Tyreke Evans Potential Trade Targets For Lakers
 

 
http://lakeshowlife.com/2013/01/12/rudy-gay-tyreke-evans-potential-trade-targets-for-lakers/

There isnít a move that can be made at this point to salvage this lost season for the Los Angeles Lakers. About the only one that might have made any sort of impact would have been the re-hiring of Phil Jackson. But Jim Buss crapped that bed with his midnight drunk dial of Mike DíAntoni.

None the less there is still a sliver of hope that this team can sneak into the postseason so naturally as the trade deadline approaches the rumors begin to spread.

According to a report in the Sacramento Bee the Kings are looking to unload combo guard Tyreke Evans with the Lakers supposedly being among the interested parties. The report also states that the Memphis Grizzlies could be weighing options for the future of Rudy Gay. Supposedly Memphis has already been fielding calls and the Lakers are among those showing interest.

Naturally there are the logical questions of why and how.

With regards to the why neither Evans nor Gay will do much to turn the tide this year. Of course since this franchise is looking at an uncertain future it would make sense to start thinking long term. Gay and Evans are both entering the peak of their careers and both could be part of some teamís future.

That brings us to the how.

What the Lakers can offer for either player is limited. Memphis is looking to shed salary so shipping Pau Gasol back to where it all began might not make much sense unless the Grizzlies are looking for an expiring contract after next season. As for Evans, there really isnít an attractive offer out there for Mitch Kupchak to make. Besides, Evans has a knee issue that should come with an Andrew Bynum warning label.

Then there is Jim Buss claiming there wonít be any moves made before the deadline. Of course he said the same thing this offseason before acquiring Steve Nash and Dwight Howard so who really knows what the thinking is around the organization these days?



image

58 comments for "Rudy Gay, Tyreke Evans Potential Trade Targets For Lakers"

 5 years ago '04        #2
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
Howard/Duhon/Ebanks/Jamison to Memphis
M.Gasol/Gay to Lakers

Nah but for real, I still think trading Gasol to a team that wants him and getting 3-4 role players is their best option.

I don't seen them getting Evans or Gay.
 5 years ago '09        #3
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
avatar space
space
$48,375 | Props total: 35031 35031
even more help for kobe
 01-19-2013, 02:22 AM         #4
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
even more help for kobe
Kobe needs another wing that can create his own shot, sorta like Brom having Wade...Meeks can't do it, Duhon can't do it, Nash is just right now...he's not even being aggressive
 5 years ago '12        #5
Ching king 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 48 48
It's all about depth. You can't win a championship in todays game with all your talent in 3-4 guys.

You need two superior players, with a sh*t load of great role players (Check OKC, Miami, LAC, etc).
 5 years ago '07        #6
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,519 | Props total: 10839 10839
More fu*kin help

I'm in tears
 5 years ago '05        #7
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 dogmanx23 said:
Howard/Duhon/Ebanks/Jamison to Memphis
M.Gasol/Gay to Lakers

Nah but for real, I still think trading Gasol to a team that wants him and getting 3-4 role players is their best option.

I don't seen them getting Evans or Gay.
I don't think Gasol is worthy of bringing the Lakers 3-4 role players via trade, especially at his age and price tag. Hell, at this stage of his career he's basically a role player himself.
 5 years ago '12        #8
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,744 | Props total: 22117 22117
 2 Pistolz said:
I don't think Gasol is worthy of bringing the Lakers 3-4 role players via trade, especially at his age and price tag. Hell, at this stage of his career he's basically a role player himself.
Is that Cole from inFamous in your ava?
 5 years ago '05        #9
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
avatar space
space
$75,871 | Props total: 30083 30083
dont tease me with rudy gay. i already traded for him in 2k and offense is sickening


also traded dwight for brook lopez, marshon, cj watson
 5 years ago '12        #10
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1389 1389
Don't want Gay and don't want Evans...speaking for myself that is.
 01-19-2013, 09:09 AM         #11
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe needs mooooooore help!!!

 01-19-2013, 09:17 AM         #12
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you n*ggaz keep saying Kobe needs more help, he's the only wing on that team with athleticism you retarded fu*ks, he the only one on that team that can create for himself, Clippers have like 4-5 of them, Heat have like 3 of them, Thunder have like 3 of them, Knicks have 3-4 of them...Lakers have 1 and that's Kobe, Kobe NEEDS another wing that can free him up a lil bit, sure not another big...i hate you n*ggaz and pussies like you just don't get it


Knicks and Heat players shouldn't be the ones talking sh*t, Bron got Wade/Ray Allen/Battier/Lewis and every type of role player u need
 5 years ago '04        #13
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
 k3llz said:
you n*ggaz keep saying Kobe needs more help, he's the only wing on that team with athleticism you retarded fu*ks, he the only one on that team that can create for himself, Clippers have like 4-5 of them, Heat have like 3 of them, Thunder have like 3 of them, Knicks have 3-4 of them...Lakers have 1 and that's Kobe, Kobe NEEDS another wing that can free him up a lil bit, sure not another big...i hate you n*ggaz and pussies like you just don't get it


Knicks and Heat players shouldn't be the ones talking sh*t, Bron got Wade/Ray Allen/Battier/Lewis and every type of role player u need
Alright, I'll talk sh*t. How is it, the Bulls made the ECF and played Miami tight with Rose being the only person in the backcourt who could even dribble the damn ball while having a worse C and worse PF?

I've said it for awhile, I grew to like Kobe and respect the sh*t out of him. I'm starting to respect him less and less though with comments about still needing more help while playing with 2 other HOF players(1 entering his prime), a fringe HOF in Gasol and himself.

Kobe never takes accountability with anything. He's the first person saying they need to be unselfish and pull together as a team, but then he puts up terrible shots in the shotclock and if he isn't guarding the ballhandler, he gets more lost than Wade ever has guarding Ray Allen.
 01-19-2013, 09:51 AM         #14
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 k3llz said:
you n*ggaz keep saying Kobe needs more help, he's the only wing on that team with athleticism you retarded fu*ks, he the only one on that team that can create for himself, Clippers have like 4-5 of them, Heat have like 3 of them, Thunder have like 3 of them, Knicks have 3-4 of them...Lakers have 1 and that's Kobe, Kobe NEEDS another wing that can free him up a lil bit, sure not another big...i hate you n*ggaz and pussies like you just don't get it


Knicks and Heat players shouldn't be the ones talking sh*t, Bron got Wade/Ray Allen/Battier/Lewis and every type of role player u need
 5 years ago '07        #15
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,210 | Props total: 1269 1269
 nitetrain8601 said:
Alright, I'll talk sh*t. How is it, the Bulls made the ECF and played Miami tight with Rose being the only person in the backcourt who could even dribble the damn ball while having a worse C and worse PF?

I've said it for awhile, I grew to like Kobe and respect the sh*t out of him. I'm starting to respect him less and less though with comments about still needing more help while playing with 2 other HOF players(1 entering his prime), a fringe HOF in Gasol and himself.

Kobe never takes accountability with anything. He's the first person saying they need to be unselfish and pull together as a team, but then he puts up terrible shots in the shotclock and if he isn't guarding the ballhandler, he gets more lost than Wade ever has guarding Ray Allen.
please tell me this guy didnt say noah was/is garbage... its evident ur on drugs
 5 years ago '05        #16
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,377 | Props total: 8057 8057
the posts from the laker stans in this thread
 5 years ago '05        #17
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
avatar space
space
$75,871 | Props total: 30083 30083
 TattooedMPsz said:
the posts from the laker stans in this thread
not funnier than u spending sneaker money on heat tickets and then posting it like it was a regular season game.


 5 years ago '05        #18
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,377 | Props total: 8057 8057
 Dun Language said:
not funnier than u spending sneaker money on heat tickets and then posting it like it was a regular season game.


im going to a heat game and panthers game next week tho u hitting up a lakers game next week? oh wait
 5 years ago '05        #19
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
avatar space
space
$75,871 | Props total: 30083 30083
 TattooedMPsz said:
im going to a heat game and panthers game next week tho u hitting up a lakers game next week? oh wait
nah im getting a paint job, tints put on the truck and then im paying my bills.


how about u ?




oh forgot u still living at home. u still putting ya name on the orange juice ?































































pus*y
 5 years ago '05        #20
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,377 | Props total: 8057 8057
 Dun Language said:
nah im getting a paint job, tints put on the truck and then im paying my bills.


how about u ?




oh forgot u still living at home. u still putting ya name on the orange juice ?































































pus*y

thats all u can come up with? i got my own crib tho try again clown i know about payin bills i been on my own for 7 years matter of fact im goin to the keys tomorrow to go fishing and snorkeling enjoy your weekend dunny
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy