Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
n*gga dont want us to play in a sb in his home stadium
Won't even lie if that sh*t was too happen it would rip my soul out of me. Now for a real football convo. I just cannot see y'all beating the niners . If the pack can only manage 24 and they can lock us down like they did, granted we're missing the greatest offensive playcaller the game has ever seen. #1 offense 4 out of 6 years and top 5 every year. I'd be shocked if the falcons can get 21 on that D, your run D is horrible and I can't seee any linbacker or safety you have matching up with vernon. I don't know much about your o line but I cannot see sam baker holding up against aldon all day.

Our defense which is the worst to ever grace a football field pretty much shut down your offense last game and if we can do it the 9ers sure as hell will. Roddy and julio pushing off every play will finally get noticed and called rightfully.

All I know is y'all have better win this game , goodell gave you all the help he could and Sean Payton who is 10-2 vs y'all will be back and put y'all back where you belong. Should be 11-1 if the damn kicker did his job.

Last edited by BlackBreesus; 01-19-2013 at 01:20 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #62
space
space
space
 peeyump said:
dont we STILL own the series against yall??????
Lol y'all always talkin bout a series . That sh*t don't matter and has nothing to do with the current teams. Sean Payton is 6-2 vs mike smith. Should be 7-1 if the kicker does his job. We beat you without a coach and an idiot playcaller and you barley won with Brees tossing 5 picks. I don't usually do sh*t like that but imma be trollin hard as hell when the falcons get stomped.

Last edited by BlackBreesus; 01-19-2013 at 01:22 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #63
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Dee504 said:
Lol y'all always talkin bout a series . That sh*t don't matter and has nothing to do with the current teams. Sean Payton is 6-2 vs mike smith. Should be 7-1 if the kicker does his job.
LOL the past has nothing to do with now but you talking to me about the past.....n*gga k!ll ya fu*king self......you ignorant a.ss swollen face mumble mouth bottom feeder.
 5 years ago '12        #64
space
space
space
 peeyump said:
LOL the past has nothing to do with now but you talking to me about the past.....n*gga k!ll ya fu*king self......you ignorant a.ss swollen face mumble mouth bottom feeder.
n*gga you sound so fu*kin stupid. The only records that matter are the ones with the current coaches and coach payton owns smith 6-2, 1-1 without a head coach.
 5 years ago '10        #65
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Dee504 said:
n*gga you sound so fu*kin stupid. The only records that matter are the ones with the current coaches and coach payton owns smith 6-2, 1-1 without a head coach.
Coaches come and go while franchies go nowhere you dumb fu*k. Like I said before.....dont we STILL own the series?!??!?? Thats a lot of fu*king losing if ya boy Sean Payton has been winning all these games as of late..........yall still in the fu*king basement trying to climb out. Oh, and if the Falcons were to actually pull it off and win a SB....n*gga thats in ya fu*king house....how you gonna top that? Hope and pray fu*k n*gga hope and pray.
 5 years ago '12        #66
space
space
space
 peeyump said:
Coaches come and go while franchies go nowhere you dumb fu*k. Like I said before.....dont we STILL own the series?!??!?? Thats a lot of fu*king losing if ya boy Sean Payton has been winning all these games as of late..........yall still in the fu*king basement trying to climb out. Oh, and if the Falcons were to actually pull it off and win a SB....n*gga thats in ya fu*king house....how you gonna top that? Hope and pray fu*k n*gga hope and pray.
n*gga you are not beating the niners. Everbody in the country expects you to lose . Every nation outlet expects you to lose. Y'all are sh*ts , you barley beat the seahawks. Y'all falcon fans really feelin y'all selves. You n*ggas in for a rude awakening against that niner defense. Y'all lucked up not getting to play them this year or last. Ask any packer or saints fan that defense ain't no joke them n*ggas vicous head hunters. The 2 best offense in the game can't fu*k wit that d.

I wanna see your a.ss on this site Sunday night my n*gga you gon be shocked. I'm not even sayin ya'll losing out of hate, y'all don't match up well with that defense or that offense.
 5 years ago '10        #67
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Dee504 said:
n*gga you are not beating the niners. Everbody in the country expects you to lose . Every nation outlet expects you to lose. Y'all are sh*ts , you barley beat the seahawks. Y'all falcon fans really feelin y'all selves. You n*ggas in for a rude awakening against that niner defense. Y'all lucked up not getting to play them this year or last. Ask any packer or saints fan that defense ain't no joke them n*ggas vicous head hunters. The 2 best offense in the game can't fu*k wit that d.

I wanna see your a.ss on this site Sunday night my n*gga you gon be shocked. I'm not even sayin ya'll losing out of hate, y'all don't match up well with that defense or that offense.
we've been expected to lose all fu*king year n*gga so miss me with ya Miss Cleo predictions....the game will be played on Sunday at 3pm....im sure your broke a.ss will be watching......enjoy the game ole hating a.ss n*gga.

same sh*t.......yall gonna lose....yall gonna lose. Last time I checked they not undefeated....
 5 years ago '12        #68
space
space
space
 peeyump said:
we've been expected to lose all fu*king year n*gga so miss me with ya Miss Cleo predictions....the game will be played on Sunday at 3pm....im sure your broke a.ss will be watching......enjoy the game ole hating a.ss n*gga.

same sh*t.......yall gonna lose....yall gonna lose. Last time I checked they not undefeated....

Sunday night n*gga you gon be shocked at how good that defense is , especially in your climate controlled tent.

Lol broke. n*gga you know what I do for a living?
 5 years ago '10        #69
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Sunday night n*gga you gon be shocked at how good that defense is , especially in your climate controlled tent.

Lol broke. n*gga you know what I do for a living?
for a living? you dont do sh*t for a living n*gga.....you a nickel and dime n*gga..

far as the defense I wont be shocked....I know their good.....I know that Falcons offense is good too.....like I said we not talking about an undefeated team....they can be beat.....but I guess since the mighty Saints couldnt beat them nobody can.
 5 years ago '12        #70
space
space
space
 peeyump said:
for a living? you dont do sh*t for a living n*gga.....you a nickel and dime n*gga..

far as the defense I wont be shocked....I know their good.....I know that Falcons offense is good too.....like I said we not talking about an undefeated team....they can be beat.....but I guess since the mighty Saints couldnt beat them nobody can.
I'm 25, sell BMW's and make 50 year at the least

Y'all got no running game and no elite qb. No running threat vs that team you lost ask a packer fan too.

n*gga goodnight I got work for 10

Last edited by BlackBreesus; 01-19-2013 at 02:00 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #71
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Dee504 said:
I'm 25, sell BMW's and make 50 year

Y'all got no running game and no elite qb. No running threat vs that team you lost ask a packer fan too.

n*gga goodnight I got work for 10

n*gga you dont sell sh*t....talking about you sell BMW's like people actually buying in this economy.....top it off you stupid as fu*k....who buying anything from a fu*king idiot that cant hold an intelligent conversation.
 5 years ago '06        #72
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 2723 2723
 Dee504 said:
Yours will be over sunday. Again none of that matter that's over, point is crabtree commited a crime and desreves a suspension to be made an an example of.

bi*ch goodell aint saving y'all fom y'all annual a.ss whoopin either. We beat y'all with no coach

Our qb throw 5 picks and y'all barley win in what was supposed to be your statement game

Can't wait till sunday and get warmed up to one of them good ole 45-20 blowouts twice next year now n*gga goodnight.
First of all Crabtree didn't even commit a crime. He is being questioned. n*gga didn't even get arrested.

This reminds me of Eugene Robinson when he was arrested before the Super Bowl. Except that n*gga was guilty paying for s3x.
 01-19-2013, 02:40 AM         #73
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #74
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 steeLTown said:

he was suspended the first 4 games of the 2010 season

its official 49er fans cannot make fun of Steeler fans ever

who woulda thought the 49ers would of tied us in r*pes before Superbowls
Not even close to tying you in r*pes yet.

Your QB has more than our team already.
 5 years ago '05        #75
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 steeLTown said:

so many smileys.... so little substance
 5 years ago '05        #76
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,967 | Props total: 10906 10906
Just the distraction we need.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 5 years ago '05        #77
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 Peterparker said:
Atlanta shipped one of them strippers from Magic City to set Crabtree up man. That sh*t aint right. At what cost are yall willing to beat us man???

Id trade my granddad's pace maker for a Superbowl spot
 5 years ago '10        #78
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 steeLTown said:

the first time?
 5 years ago '05        #79
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 steeLTown said:
i keep forgettin about the one in Nevada prolly cause that one was obviously bullsh*t since the chick was braggin about fu*kin him to her co-workers...she got the money she wanted though...

from now on the only argument people will bring up against you in a sports discussion is that you have a rapist on your team...welcome to the club
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Wheres crabs drunken r*pe faced mugshot?
 5 years ago '10        #80
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
Crapetree just doesnt have a good ring to it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy