So I Did A Huge Lean Out....

most viewed right now
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I imagine these being the best b0obs, ever
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '06        #161
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 Southwick said:
That's true. It's worth it to remedy all that stuff yourself. I don't remember feeling this good since I was a kid.
i also came across this Parasite Clense:

...are you familiar with these?
 3 years ago '12        #162
Southwick 
space
space
$2,467 | Props total: 208 208
 e180th said:
i also came across this Parasite Clense:

...are you familiar with these?
Link didn't work. However, I've done parasite cleanses. It's worth it! You'll be surprised how much control them bi*ches have over your thoughts, cravings, etc with you have them. I had some come out during my colonic.
 3 years ago '06        #163
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 Southwick said:
Link didn't work. However, I've done parasite cleanses. It's worth it! You'll be surprised how much control them bi*ches have over your thoughts, cravings, etc with you have them. I had some come out during my colonic.
this was the product i was trying to link:
[pic - click to view]

came across this browsing another forum. i also googled some images of a colonic

i couldn't believe that *crap* is just chilling in the human body. i gotta chill with the pork and red meat. i don't think i can go full vegan, i'll stick with fish and chicken/turkey. i got two packs of bacon chilling in the fridge right now, but i don't want to just throw it away
 3 years ago '12        #164
Southwick 
space
space
$2,467 | Props total: 208 208
 e180th said:
this was the product i was trying to link:
[pic - click to view]

came across this browsing another forum. i also googled some images of a colonic

i couldn't believe that *crap* is just chilling in the human body. i gotta chill with the pork and red meat. i don't think i can go full vegan, i'll stick with fish and chicken/turkey. i got two packs of bacon chilling in the fridge right now, but i don't want to just throw it away
Yeah it's gross.
 3 years ago '08        #165
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$17,594 | Props total: 2699 2699
Thread went from leaning out to sticking things up n*ggas a.sses to get cleansed.
 3 years ago '05        #166
Suavebeatz 24 heat pts24
space
space
$8,033 | Props total: 5014 5014
 Andre3stacks said:
Thread went from leaning out to sticking things up n*ggas a.sses to get cleansed.
 3 years ago '11        #167
April Babii 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 31 31
Thread is crack. Hope it keeps going. I think I'm going to ease into the vegan lifestyle as well. Thanks to all the cats who contributed for the extra inspiration.
 3 years ago '04        #168
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,172 | Props total: 1629 1629
 Andre3stacks said:

Suavebeatz said:

yeah no bueno on the enemas. You can flush out your colon with healthy eating. Avocado's and other high fiber good natural cleansing foods.

April Babii said:
Thread is crack. Hope it keeps going. I think I'm going to ease into the vegan lifestyle as well. Thanks to all the cats who contributed for the extra inspiration.

I'll keep it going. Lately in the gym im training for muscle ups, front lever and planks on dip aka the super man.

Shoulder strength has improved by far alot so the superman are good. Triceps building strength up to the superman allowed me to really increase in L sits with ease. almost can do a V sit.

Working on lifting the hips and going into the front lever but with my QL injury im slowly been focusing on that for the pass month. And its helping alot.

Muscle ups are taking some time because I dont want to cheat and kick my way up like cross fit and use moment. I want it to be slow and controlled. In a few weeks It will be a year since the gym I'll drop yearly results.
 3 years ago '04        #169
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
Still pulled a few tricks after work out. Those russian dips helping build strength around my elbow's,mid and upper back, abs, forearms and grip for muscle ups. I want to be able to go all the way down and lay out into a front lever pick myself up and go into a dip then super man and repeat.

Next month marks a year on the dip bars. I was doing 4 to 8 regular dip sets when I started now i'm damn near laying down. Give me 2 more years im going to be nice! Right now im progressing slowly but im progressing.

What I did today before this video...
4x10 cable flies,
200 push ups,
3x 10 front lateral raise,
3x10 side lateral raise,
3x10 rear lateral raise
4x8 tricep ext. On bench,
3x10sec ab holds,
1 mile fowards on track,
1 mile backwards on treadmill.

[video - click to view]

My forms not that good. I just accomplished these a few weeks ago but this is what im aiming for....

[video - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 12-28-2013 at 09:36 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #170
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,791 | Props total: 3041 3041
 SpyDa said:
wake up
freshly squeezed juice grapefruits or lemon lime juice or oranges (Vitamin C)

1 hours later
banana (Potassium and B-6 vitamins)

2hrs later
oatmeal hemp seeds (soluble fiber to cleanse the intestines and protein for recovery)

2hrs later
nuts usually almonds (Vitamin E)

3 hours later
veggies and seeds broccolli cauliflower w/ sunflower seeds or greens or spinach or kale steamed
(vitamins E A and K and calcium intake ere)

2 hours late potato's sliced up in the oven for french fries or air popped popcorn with healthy seasoning and nutritional yeast or Vegan Quinoa pancakes w/ maple syrup

(carb load for gym)

GYM

beans and rice... (All of my vitamin B intake with Proteins)

that's the structure of it but I switch it up change around things. Try to hit all vitamins daily. like I only eat veggies every other day though because vitamins E A and K are stored in the liver unlike the B and C vitamins that are released daily. Was doing fortified coconut milk for Vitamin D and getting it from the sun. might have to do something about that. But on days when I dont eat veggies I double up on protein in beans and rice or some form of grains. like millet and buckwheat, red rice and kidney beans. etc.

i posted my workout here.....

Damn tis is my first time checkin out this thread

We eat kinda similar instead of lemon lime juice I have a water infuser bottle. I put mint leaves & two lemons in with water to flush my body out in the morning. Another good option to add to your diet would be oat bran better than oats in my opinion. 7g protein per serving & 7g of fiber. One serving is 1/3 cup I usually eat two servings. Or I may have bobs redmill organic polenta (corn grits) & mix in 2 servings of quinoa.

Then I drink a cup of seamoss bladdewrack mix which has 92 of 102 minerals or vitamins. I use bob redmill as I do with alot of my grains. His popcorn kernels are $13 for 4 27oz bags on amazon. For nuts I make a mix of sprouted pumpkin seeds (high in zinc) should be apart of every mans diet, brazil nuts, walnuts, almonds and I might start adding sunflower seeds to the mix. People think you have to look sick & sh*t to be vegan maybe for alot it is true.

Not balancing their diet with exercise but when you apply bodybuilding principles it works. If you think of a homemade weight gain shake its basically vegan. Oats, banana, peanut butter, almond milk instead of milk & a protein powder other than whey. I use nitofusion & sometimes plantfusion. I'm gonna start trying out Bi-ception by dhealthstore as well.

Another vegan bodybuilder you can check out is Torre Washington. He has yet to speak on his diet though.

Almost forgot about the buckwheat pancakes, great for a bulk

& black bean pasta

Calories: 180
Calories from Fat: 18
Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1g
TransFat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 4mg
Total Carbohydrate 17g
Dietary Fiber 12g
Sugars 5g
Protein 25g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 13% Iron 36%

Totals: Calories: 851 Protein: 60g Carbs: 51g Fat: 43g

substitute ingredients as need

Last edited by Duntaz; 12-29-2013 at 10:55 AM..
 3 years ago '04        #171
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
Raw Cacao powder too.
Carob is a better alternative to cacao
 3 years ago '04        #172
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
Props duntaz. Will be trying some of your recommendations
 3 years ago '04        #173
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
 SpyDa said:
Props duntaz. Will be trying some of your recommendations
how much quinoa & wild do you get in a day?
 3 years ago '04        #174
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Duntaz said:
how much quinoa & wild do you get in a day?
A cup of both. I order them in bulk and oven can them though. Usually buy around 11 to 15 pounds. Last me 6 to 7 months
 3 years ago '04        #175
heyya 8 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 370 370
dope thread. I am going to take down the nutrition info you posted in here. I will update the forum with
my transformation in the next 6 months.
 3 years ago '08        #176
space
space
Where do y'all buy our quinoa in such big bulks?
 3 years ago '06        #177
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 SpyDa said:

this is where i work out at. i met Lace MakeTricks & Beast Mode on a couple of occasions. sometimes they go there to promote their events @ Saint Marys Park. n*ggas always gets it in over here. even in the cold. no excuses.

3 years ago '04        #178
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
costco sells a 4lb bag for 11 bucks. It use to be cheaper than that but that's where I get mine.

Last edited by Duntaz; 01-01-2014 at 04:43 PM..
 3 years ago '08        #179
space
space
 Duntaz said:
costco sells a 4lb bag for 11 bucks. It use to be cheaper than that but that's where I get mine.
That seems like the best option. Ive looked around but ur probably right.
 3 years ago '04        #180
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 heyya said:
dope thread. I am going to take down the nutrition info you posted in here. I will update the forum with
my transformation in the next 6 months.
Good sh*t. I check this page periodically so i'll hold you to your word. All you got in life is your word. And im holding you to that. July 7th 2014. We will see if you report back. I'll make sure to report back thats a few days from my b day and I'll post progress videos and see if you was bullsh*tting. Alot can be done in 6 months. They say if done the right way to keep the weight off you should do about 3 no more than 4 pounds a week. worse case scenario. 6 months 4 weeks a month. 24 weeks. Say you lose 2 pounds. thats anywhere from 48 to 96 pounds in 6 months. unless you dont plan to lose and plan to bulk the good clean healthy way with potato's and quinoa or buckwheat pancakes etc.

Andre3stacks said:
earthfare, whole foods. those are some good local area's. they sell them in bulk or by the package just get them in the bulk section. You can also order online. I usually get my barley grits from Amazon.

e180th said:

this is where i work out at. i met Lace MakeTricks & Beast Mode on a couple of occasions. sometimes they go there to promote their events @ Saint Marys Park. n*ggas always gets it in over here. even in the cold. no excuses.

Man im deep in the south. If I was up there. I promise you i'd be there all the damn time. You lucky!!!

NoLastName said:
Thread motivates me to put down my black and eat an apple

That inspiration

If you didn't follow through with your words then I failed. I didn't offer the right amount of motivation. But If you put it down and made a small step towards progress report back and keep us updated. This thread was me just sharing my experience trying to find a holistic approach focusing on the core and combining myself mentally physically and spiritually to do those Calisthenics moves which requires whole body movement starting with the core and some how I tapped into some sh*t by mistake I didn't know was even possible. So I decided to share.

This tread doesn't really have to be all about me. It's more of a knowledge based thread where people can tap into that same strength and show the amazing results and enlightenment. Because although I may know alot I realize the more I learn the more I dont know. So im always open to other Idea's. people in here have taught me alot. So we should share.

What i've learned.. we like cars. If you cop a 7 series BMW or a CLS benz. would you put some dirty a.ss oil or some low budget gas in the car? Some regular sh*t from jet pep? Hell nawl. why? you'd fu*k up the engine.

Now if that CLS or 7 series is your physical body and the oil and or gas is your blood. Why put dirty stuff in your blood it will fu*k up your heart or make it run rough AF.

So not to take it religious but I think that's the knowledge Christians see as a man but is more of a way of life encoded from the Originals. That's why you cant knock the bible if you see it from a holistic view.... example....

God = Creator aka the brain is a creator of thought into reality.
Jesus = The servant of God aka He lives In the heart.. which is the Blood that forgives, cleanses and acts as a servant to the brain by pumping and carrying nutrition to the creator of reality the brain.

In order for people to feel and reach this spiritual high(heaven) you must have faith in jesus who cleanses the blood.

The food we eat is in our blood which fuels our brain which fuels our understanding/perception that can either excels or decline our spiritual understanding.

but im just babbling....

Last edited by SpyDa; 01-07-2014 at 02:37 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
178 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
116 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
189 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 GS “Red Velvet” Official Images
19 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Alleged 72 hour Final Fantasy XV battle actually takes 50 minutes
49 comments
24 hours ago