So I Did A Huge Lean Out....

most viewed right now
 75
Article inside The Game Exposed By Another 15 Yr Old Girl Who He Almost Got Pregnant..
164 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Dave East's BabyMoms
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside The Moment hip hop/Rap died Died
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Jay Z on Rap Radar!
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

 4 years ago '12        #141
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 371 371
 SpyDa said:
Also found a guy who's a 55yr old vegan. he list his meal plan as well. difference between me and him. I eat alot more beans and rice, grains. he eat little to none and his BF alot lower. my BF was close to his in january but I wanted a lil size so i take more carbs.

Frank Medrano
55years old
5'9
160lb

Sample Diet:


[pic - click to view]



VIDEO's










His abilities at 55 years old this sh*t pushes me to not stop. I look forward to 55 because I want to do that + more!!!!!





Bruh, that's sh*t is amazing!
 4 years ago '12        #142
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 371 371
 indagame said:
also have you tried the night rebuild formula?

I'm not a bodybuilder but the dandelion root in it and those benefits
Nah I haven't. I plan on trying it in a couple of week. On a detox right now.
 4 years ago '11        #143
indagame 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$7,964 | Props total: 5610 5610
 Southwick said:
Nah I haven't. I plan on trying it in a couple of week. On a detox right now.
is that strictly organic juice no food?
 4 years ago '12        #144
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 371 371
 indagame said:
is that strictly organic juice no food?
Herbal detox. Mostly juices or smoothies. Salad.

 4 years ago '06        #145
LowaEastSide5 156 heat pts156
space
avatar space
space
$32,575 | Props total: 13381 13381
 SpyDa said:
Also found a guy who's a 55yr old vegan. he list his meal plan as well. difference between me and him. I eat alot more beans and rice, grains. he eat little to none and his BF alot lower. my BF was close to his in january but I wanted a lil size so i take more carbs.

Frank Medrano
55years old
5'9
160lb

Sample Diet:


[pic - click to view]



VIDEO's










His abilities at 55 years old this sh*t pushes me to not stop. I look forward to 55 because I want to do that + more!!!!!





i seen this video, thought he was fu*king like 20
 4 years ago '11        #146
indagame 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$7,964 | Props total: 5610 5610
 Southwick said:
Herbal detox. Mostly juices or smoothies. Salad.

that sh*t sounds interesting but at the same time sounds like hell
I don't know how I could do that and feel good enough to work out, go to school, do homework or do anything at all to be honest
 4 years ago '12        #147
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 371 371
 indagame said:
that sh*t sounds interesting but at the same time sounds like hell
I don't know how I could do that and feel good enough to work out, go to school, do homework or do anything at all to be honest


That's really the point. It's a time to let your body recoup and repair. It's helping get rid of the toxins in your body. I don't workout during my detox. You could do it if you wanted to King. Not to be cliche, but you can do anything you set your mind. I never thought in a million years I would be a raw vegan.
 4 years ago '06        #148
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
I've heard that getting enough iron is a problem on a vegan diet, because iron from non-meat sources is harder for the body to absorb. Do you supplement with iron at all?
 4 years ago '13        #149
NY Knicka 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$5,226 | Props total: 3819 3819
 Southwick said:
Herbal detox. Mostly juices or smoothies. Salad.

I bought the Dhealthstore detox a couple weeks back but still haven't started it yet. The diet regimen is something serious. I plan on doing it sometime after Thanksgiving.

His youtube channel is very informative too
 4 years ago '13        #150
NY Knicka 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$5,226 | Props total: 3819 3819
 SpyDa said:
Also found a guy who's a 55yr old vegan. he list his meal plan as well. difference between me and him. I eat alot more beans and rice, grains. he eat little to none and his BF alot lower. my BF was close to his in january but I wanted a lil size so i take more carbs.

Frank Medrano
55years old
5'9
160lb

Sample Diet:


[pic - click to view]



VIDEO's










His abilities at 55 years old this sh*t pushes me to not stop. I look forward to 55 because I want to do that + more!!!!!





Vegan diet must truly be the fountain of youth because that man looks no where near 55
 4 years ago '12        #151
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 371 371
 DHOP said:
I bought the Dhealthstore detox a couple weeks back but still haven't started it yet. The diet regimen is something serious. I plan on doing it sometime after Thanksgiving.

His youtube channel is very informative too
Yeah Djehuty is a beast.
 4 years ago '11        #152
indagame 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$7,964 | Props total: 5610 5610
 Southwick said:


That's really the point. It's a time to let your body recoup and repair. It's helping get rid of the toxins in your body. I don't workout during my detox. You could do it if you wanted to King. Not to be cliche, but you can do anything you set your mind. I never thought in a million years I would be a raw vegan.
I'ma gonna have time prolly around late december. Do you have the energy to do anything though? like play ball or hangout with friends? Because as much as I'm interested in this, I've hardly hung out with friends this year due to my work/school schedule. If i'm gonna be feeling like sh*t for 20 days I don't know if I could do it. I would imagine that colon cleansing has you going to the bathroom a lot. Me and my cousins have made plans to go see hobbit 2 in theaters. I don't wanna be going to the bathroom every hour or something, you know what I mean.

There's a thread where a guy is talking about his juice fast. I went to this place near my college where they sell organic juices and food and they have a cleansing thing for like $15. There's three drinks, one is called the detox one is called the cleanse and I forgot what the other one is called but I think I'm do that on monday. You can come get one in the morning, one later in the day and one after that.
 4 years ago '12        #153
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 371 371
 indagame said:
I'ma gonna have time prolly around late december. Do you have the energy to do anything though? like play ball or hangout with friends? Because as much as I'm interested in this, I've hardly hung out with friends this year due to my work/school schedule. If i'm gonna be feeling like sh*t for 20 days I don't know if I could do it. I would imagine that colon cleansing has you going to the bathroom a lot. Me and my cousins have made plans to go see hobbit 2 in theaters. I don't wanna be going to the bathroom every hour or something, you know what I mean.

There's a thread where a guy is talking about his juice fast. I went to this place near my college where they sell organic juices and food and they have a cleansing thing for like $15. There's three drinks, one is called the detox one is called the cleanse and I forgot what the other one is called but I think I'm do that on monday. You can come get one in the morning, one later in the day and one after that.
Yeah you'll have energy to do things. It's not like you can't eat. That's just something i personally do. You can get fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, etc. I do yoga during my detox. Just not heavy lifting or running. That's my choice though. I could do those things if I wanted. However, if this is your first time doing a detox I wouldn't recommend it. I won't lie, you will probably get sick or go through detox symptoms. My first time doing a detox I got sick.That's your body making a transition from all the bs you've done to it over the years and cleaning out. Doing enemas and/or colonics will help with that a lot. I did go to the bathroom a lot as well. With that said. Everybody is different. Your experience may differ from mine.


Last edited by Southwick; 11-07-2013 at 03:25 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #154
indagame 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$7,964 | Props total: 5610 5610
 Southwick said:
Yeah you'll have energy to do things. It's not like you can't eat. That's just something i personally do. You can get fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, etc. I do yoga during my detox. Just not heavy lifting or running. That's my choice though. I could do those things if I wanted. However, if this is your first time doing a detox I wouldn't recommend it. I won't lie, you will probably get sick or go through detox symptoms. My first time doing a detox I got sick.That's your body making a transition from all the bs you've done to it over the years and cleaning out. Doing enemas and/or colonics will help with that a lot. I did go to the bathroom a lot as well. With that said. Everybody is different. Your experience may differ from mine.
what exactly do you mean by sick? fever? or just like coughing sneezing and sh*t? I can put up with that. I hardly ever go to the doctor or take medicine even when I am sick. Any problems with my throat I just take a teaspoon of organic honey. What are enemas/colonics exactly? I looked it up right now, sounds kind of weird and scary. And when you say you went to the bathroom a lot lately can you be a little specific. Are we talking hourly every day? hourly in the beginning but you get used to it after 5 days?
I'm really interested in this and want to do it to see the results but I mean say I were to order it now and get it next week. If I did that I would be feeling like sh*t while trying to get ready for finals and sh*t. It would be counterproductive. I guess I could go to the website and ask these questions instead of bothering you
 4 years ago '12        #155
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 371 371
 indagame said:
what exactly do you mean by sick? fever? or just like coughing sneezing and sh*t? I can put up with that. I hardly ever go to the doctor or take medicine even when I am sick. Any problems with my throat I just take a teaspoon of organic honey. What are enemas/colonics exactly? I looked it up right now, sounds kind of weird and scary. And when you say you went to the bathroom a lot lately can you be a little specific. Are we talking hourly every day? hourly in the beginning but you get used to it after 5 days?
I'm really interested in this and want to do it to see the results but I mean say I were to order it now and get it next week. If I did that I would be feeling like sh*t while trying to get ready for finals and sh*t. It would be counterproductive. I guess I could go to the website and ask these questions instead of bothering you
Yeah. Fever, coughing, sneezing, headaches, drainage. Things like that. Not anything too serious. You can get acne. Might have emotional issues. Yo those enemas and colonics will weird you out at first I went to the bathroom about 4 times a day. Times varied. If I had to put a number on it, I would say every 2-4 hours. It's hard to calculate that type of thing. sh*t would wake me up during the night sometimes. Lasted about 7 of the 20 days. Sickness doesn't last the whole time. You might be sick for one day. It just all depends. Me, I was sick for 2 days. If you're worried about finals. Just do it, when you have some free time. Like on your school break or something. Don't be discouraged man. It's not like a damn near dying sickness like where you can't do anything.


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

 4 years ago '06        #156
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 942 942
 Southwick said:
...










...Hey, Southwick... can you tell me about your experience with this ENEMA? i currently use this "dieters tea" called "3 Ballerina," but it's actually a laxative tea. i drink the tea about once or twice a month. also i need to stop eating fried foods cold turkey. i do eat fruits and greens quite often though.
 4 years ago '12        #157
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 371 371
 e180th said:
...










...Hey, Southwick... can you tell me about your experience with this ENEMA? i currently use this "dieters tea" called "3 Ballerina," but it's actually a laxative tea. i drink the tea about once or twice a month. also i need to stop eating fried foods cold turkey. i do eat fruits and greens quite often though.
I mean it just feels weird as fu*k. For one, something going in your a.ss. Just off the strength of that, it took me awhile to do it. I'm not a homophobe, however I'm not cool with sh*t being in or around my a.ss. Had to do what I had to do for my health though. Most n*ggas won't do it because of that fact. Getting the water in you feels weird as sh*t too. Felt like I had to sh*t immediately. Once I got the whole bag in. Like dude said in the video. I sh*t about 5 times in 30 mins The amount and kind of sh*t that came out was crazy. Like parasites. Especially when I did the colonic. It's hard to explain.
 4 years ago '06        #158
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 942 942
 Southwick said:
I mean it just feels weird as fu*k. For one, something going in your a.ss. Just off the strength of that, it took me awhile to do it. I'm not a homophobe, however I'm not cool with sh*t being in or around my a.ss. Had to do what I had to do for my health though. Most n*ggas won't do it because of that fact. Getting the water in you feels weird as sh*t too. Felt like I had to sh*t immediately. Once I got the whole bag in. Like dude said in the video. I sh*t about 5 times in 30 mins The amount and kind of sh*t that came out was crazy. Like parasites. Especially when I did the colonic. It's hard to explain.
i see how most dudes wouldn't feel comfortable about it. but sooner or later they gonna have to get their colon checked by a doctor anyway. but by that time, their insides will be twice as worst. i want to prevent mass buildup

i've heard about the "colonic." my boy mentioned his moms does a colonic (we was discussing health remedies), but i never bothered to research it. gonna look more into it.
 4 years ago '12        #159
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 371 371
 e180th said:
i see how most dudes wouldn't feel comfortable about it. but sooner or later they gonna have to get their colon checked by a doctor anyway. but by that time, their insides will be twice as worst. i want to prevent mass buildup

i've heard about the "colonic." my boy mentioned his moms does a colonic (we was discussing health remedies), but i never bothered to research it. gonna look more into it.
That's true. It's worth it to remedy all that stuff yourself. I don't remember feeling this good since I was a kid.
 4 years ago '11        #160
indagame 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$7,964 | Props total: 5610 5610
that enema vid just makes it scarier
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Jem Wolfie Aussie Hooper
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Yummy 😜
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Sony PS5: What tech will power the next PlayStation?
13 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside See the Technology Inside Kanye West’s New Yeezy Wave Runner 700
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Bun B | Drink Champs (Full Episode)
26 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Kodak Black "Project Baby Two" [Anticipation/Discussion]
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 15 Things You Didn't Know About MERCEDES-BENZ
13 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 3
Article inside Xbox One X Pre-Order Details Might Be Announced Very Soon
51 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy