So I Did A Huge Lean Out....

most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
71 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
OT Have you noticed when athletes drink alcohol after a c..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - America Today, In Cartoons...
51 comments
@news
most viewed right now
LIVENATION cancels Jeremih from the rest of his touring...
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #121
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,179 | Props total: 1630 1630
 Impeccable said:
Sht gettin me pumped for my workout today

I decided to get a Personal Training certification. shooting for NASM-CPT. anybody taken the test before?
 3 years ago '04        #122
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
10 months in..... I work out 5 days a week. 1x legs/abs, 2x chest/shoulder/tri/abs, 2x back/bi/abs calistenics all five days with Do cables one one day free weights on the other, calisthenics and hill sprints every workout day. I run more than previously. 2 to 3 miles. And I eat lean meat once a week. grilled chicken or fish with a veggie not carbs. (That came about because the people I chill with eat at places where its tough to get some good food.)

Updated pics after eating a huge meal of beans and rice. 6'2 190lbs

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 10-25-2013 at 10:38 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #123
Tha Boss 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$12,113 | Props total: 7976 7976
details on what ur meals look like now please sir.
 3 years ago '08        #124
GoldBluded 476 heat pts476
space
space
$15,066 | Props total: 11805 11805
 Tha Boss said:
this and are you still doing a majority of bodyweight exercises
 3 years ago '13        #125
dogblood 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,801 | Props total: 290 290
Damn dropped some knowledge on this thread - thanks OP and grats on your transformation!

I'd appreciate seeing some of your recipes. Havn't been much of a gym person, but I'm begining to learn different routines and been hitting the gym 3-4 times a week any tips for a beginner?
 3 years ago '04        #126
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Tha Boss said:

wake up
freshly squeezed juice grapefruits or lemon lime juice or oranges (Vitamin C)

1 hours later
banana (Potassium and B-6 vitamins)

2hrs later
oatmeal hemp seeds (soluble fiber to cleanse the intestines and protein for recovery)

2hrs later
nuts usually almonds (Vitamin E)

3 hours later
veggies and seeds broccolli cauliflower w/ sunflower seeds or greens or spinach or kale steamed
(vitamins E A and K and calcium intake ere)

2 hours late potato's sliced up in the oven for french fries or air popped popcorn with healthy seasoning and nutritional yeast or Vegan Quinoa pancakes w/ maple syrup

(carb load for gym)

GYM

beans and rice... (All of my vitamin B intake with Proteins)

that's the structure of it but I switch it up change around things. Try to hit all vitamins daily. like I only eat veggies every other day though because vitamins E A and K are stored in the liver unlike the B and C vitamins that are released daily. Was doing fortified coconut milk for Vitamin D and getting it from the sun. might have to do something about that. But on days when I dont eat veggies I double up on protein in beans and rice or some form of grains. like millet and buckwheat, red rice and kidney beans. etc.

GoldBluded said:
this and are you still doing a majority of bodyweight exercises
i posted my workout here.....

It may seem like im doing alot but hey every since I changed my diet my recovery time fast AF. hard work paying off. As of yesterday i've done a 1 second front lever, im up to 2 rep in a set muscle ups and 3 second superman plank holds. I didn't start on muscle ups until around march. Started on the superman holds in january. front levers about a month and a half.

dogblood said:
Damn dropped some knowledge on this thread - thanks OP and grats on your transformation!

I'd appreciate seeing some of your recipes. Havn't been much of a gym person, but I'm begining to learn different routines and been hitting the gym 3-4 times a week any tips for a beginner?

I get most of them from google. like vegan nacho's with cheese, vegan cinnamon rolls, vegan chocolate chips, I make grits from Barley instead of corn. so I do barley grits with vegan cheese. stuff like that. Still eat good but eat different. I've tricked people with the nacho's with cheese, cookies and cinnamon rolls. they didn't know it was vegan..

taste good af and my dishes are identical to these pictures. You digest it better and easier. you dont have the sugar spikes because of High fructose corn syrup and other lab made sugars and you just overall feel better. But these meals are a weekend thing.

my cheat is fish and chicken grilled cooked in brown rice with a ton of peppers and onions to make jamabalaya.

* my cheat are done on days when I run 3 miles and I wash it down with warm ginger tea to help digestion and pass it through the system.*

[pic - click to view]

these the cinnamon rolls...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 10-30-2013 at 07:35 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #127
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '08        #128
GoldBluded 476 heat pts476
space
space
$15,066 | Props total: 11805 11805
My n*gga spyda got so much discipline
[pic - click to view]

Not only the working out but the diet.. You probably don't eat any type of fast food props my dude. How long would you say it took you to get "sh*t to fit"?
 3 years ago '10        #129
kingjab7542 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,184 | Props total: 230 230
powerful thread. not sure if i can cut out baked chicken or fish though.
 3 years ago '08        #130
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$17,604 | Props total: 2738 2738
JUST BOUGHT QUINOA hope to be a full vegan like spyda da don 1 day.
 3 years ago '07        #131
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,502 | Props total: 542 542
Aye salute fam. I changed some things in my life as well and dropped 25 pounds and have been maintaining my desired weight for about 4 months now. I'm leaning out and working hard towards getting to 10% body fat. Discipline is definitely the key and you have it. Salute to everyone else in here that's on a mission. Never give up.
 3 years ago '13        #132
NY Knicka 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,179 | Props total: 3680 3680
Copped my Vitamix (off QVC deal... 6 payments of $77) on Friday and have been vegan since Saturday.

Meals I've been eating:

Grapefruit to start off the day

Toasted Gluten Free Bread with Roasted Garlic Hummus and one half of a hass avocado

Quinoa (mixed in some hummus bc that sh*t is crack), black bean and the other half of my hass avocado

Finished it off with Green smoothie including kale, spinach, cucumber, ginger, and apple (That Vitamix is a fu*king beast)

On an intermittent fasting schedule (1-8pm)

Starting my work out regimen today too...Chest and Tri's

No looking back now
 3 years ago '11        #133
indagame 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,422 | Props total: 2289 2289
Idk if I can go full vegan
I never been a huge meat eater, i rarely eat beef or pork. Only time I eat beef is usually a burger. I do love me some good chicken though. A friend of mine got me on this boiled chicken, I eat that from time to time.

the moringa and spirulina, where should i get that? power from to put in my protein shake? pills?
I know some of you guys are prolly not taking whey protein and stuff no more but would you guys recommend these

I a.ssume you guys were on protein at some point in time
 3 years ago '12        #134
Southwick 
space
space
$2,467 | Props total: 208 208
^^^

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '11        #135
indagame 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Southwick said:
^^^

You mix that with almond milk?

I think I might try that starting next year. I think I'ma take yoga as an elective for the mental health benefits more so than the physical but the physical will come too maybe I'll mix the yoga, in with this protein and healthier diet. See how that sh*t works

If i wanna get some moringa or spirulina now to take where would yall recommend getting it from

5lb bag of spirulina for $48.95
 3 years ago '11        #136
indagame 15 heat pts15
space
space
also have you tried the night rebuild formula?

I'm not a bodybuilder but the dandelion root in it and those benefits
 3 years ago '04        #137
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
good to see alot of people switching over. indagame i cant help you much with the questions you ask because im pretty basic. havent tried all the protein shake stuff. I do drink spirulina and moringa tea though...

i was paying 20 dollars for 1lb of spirulina. where you find a 5lb bag for 50?
 3 years ago '04        #138
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
Also found a guy who's a 55yr old vegan. he list his meal plan as well. difference between me and him. I eat alot more beans and rice, grains. he eat little to none and his BF alot lower. my BF was close to his in january but I wanted a lil size so i take more carbs.

Frank Medrano
55years old
5'9
160lb

Sample Diet:

[pic - click to view]

VIDEO's

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

His abilities at 55 years old this sh*t pushes me to not stop. I look forward to 55 because I want to do that + more!!!!!

3 years ago '11        #139
indagame 15 heat pts15
space
space
 SpyDa said:
good to see alot of people switching over. indagame i cant help you much with the questions you ask because im pretty basic. havent tried all the protein shake stuff. I do drink spirulina and moringa tea though...

i was paying 20 dollars for 1lb of spirulina. where you find a 5lb bag for 50?
 3 years ago '12        #140
Southwick 
space
space
$2,467 | Props total: 208 208
 indagame said:
You mix that with almond milk?

I think I might try that starting next year. I think I'ma take yoga as an elective for the mental health benefits more so than the physical but the physical will come too maybe I'll mix the yoga, in with this protein and healthier diet. See how that sh*t works

If i wanna get some moringa or spirulina now to take where would yall recommend getting it from

5lb bag of spirulina for $48.95
I just mix it with water, or smoothie/juice.

Yoga is dope. Great workout that a lot of guys overlook.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
138 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you could have a threesome with 2...who would u pick?
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
105 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
351 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Guardians of The Galaxy trailer #2
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy