So I Did A Huge Lean Out....

most viewed right now
 158
Soulja Boy:"I was real heavy in the streets before I got famous" (GOAT ducktal..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 154
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Shia LaBeouf Victim Drake Dragged For Weed Plate 'Views' Inexplicable ..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
43 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #101
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$12,187 | Props total: 1633 1633
welp I can do a full planche but i can hold it for about 2 seconds then i can do it no more. I have to do it at the beginning of work out so i decided to do cardio. Maybe that would help if i do it.

So today marks the first day since may of 2012 doing cardio. back then i did 10 up hill sprints with a 25lb weight vest and 10 min weighted jump rope weighting in at 225lb's. pics that i posted. now im 185lb's did the "let thy food be thy medicine" never did cardio.

Today I hit the tread mill after pull up and dips. Never in my life have I ran on a tread mill i've only did what I listed above. So if im putting up rookie numbers tell me because i honestly dont know.


I did 10 minutes of 11.0 incline 8.0 speed . water break then hit another 10 minutes @ 11.0 incline 8.0 speed.

3 minute 2.0 speed flat walk.

5min 15.0 incline 10.0 speed water break then another 5min 15.0 incline 10.0 speed ( Did alot of stopping within these set here) at the end of this set though. When i got off the tread mill. my legs felt like they were still running when i was standing. weirdest feeling ever.

5 min walk cool down then pushed it at the end doing.....

30 second intervals for 4 minutes.

30 seconds @ 15.0 incline 3.0 speed jog switching to 15.0 incline 8.0 speed run for 30 seconds.




Im already low on body fat as is. Im not trying to break below 185lb's which im currently at standing at 6'3. I just want better breathing. Suggestions? Im a rookie on running.


Oh yeah those five finger shoes!!!!!!!!!!


Last edited by SpyDa; 04-05-2013 at 10:11 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #102
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$12,187 | Props total: 1633 1633
 StudiosConnect' said:
After your cut what is your normal protein intake like now daily how many grams?

Do you use multi vitamins?
pre workout?
cut out whey proteins ect right?

nah coconut milk by so delcious during winter and stay out in the sun during summer for Vitamin D. Nuts for Vitamin B. Vegetables for Vitamin A,E,K, I Juice Navel oranges every morning for orange juice for Vitamin C. I slack on Vitamin K because I dont eat carrots often so i substitute that with Spirulina or Moringa tea. I can miss a few days on vitamins A,E,K,D. these are fat soluble vitamins. Meaning your body stores these within your body like fat.

Never slack on Vitamin C and B. These are Water Soluble vitamins. Meaning your body use what it needs and lets the rest run through your body and be disposed of like water.So you have to re-up daily.


pre work out I'll eat potato's maybe an hour before workout. or oatmeal. or chopped up potatos made into fries cooked in the oven. its usually some form of complex carb. when i was burning weight though I lift weights on an empty stomach. dont know if that's healthy but I did it. worked for me.

When I bulked I did Optimum nutrition whey protein cookies and cream with 2% milk and GNC's creatine pills. I did the creatine pills for a month and cycled off to many people were pumping the liver failure scare so i said F It. stayed on O.N. until I went natural organic. I get all my protein now from grains and other carbs.


trying this tomorrow. I'll do 1 cup. which equals 28g of fiber out of the recommended 35g. 24g of protein. good fat's that clean the intestines and blood veins. aka poly and monosaturated fats. ton of carbs to keep me going in the gym!!!!


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]



Last edited by SpyDa; 04-05-2013 at 10:19 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #103
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,412 | Props total: 463 463
 SpyDa said:
nah coconut milk by so delcious during winter and stay out in the sun during summer for Vitamin D. Nuts for Vitamin B. Vegetables for Vitamin A,E,K, I Juice Navel oranges every morning for orange juice for Vitamin C. I slack on Vitamin K because I dont eat carrots often so i substitute that with Spirulina or Moringa tea. I can miss a few days on vitamins A,E,K,D. these are fat soluble vitamins. Meaning your body stores these within your body like fat.

Never slack on Vitamin C and B. These are Water Soluble vitamins. Meaning your body use what it needs and lets the rest run through your body and be disposed of like water.So you have to re-up daily.


pre work out I'll eat potato's maybe an hour before workout. or oatmeal. or chopped up potatos made into fries cooked in the oven. its usually some form of complex carb. when i was burning weight though I lift weights on an empty stomach. dont know if that's healthy but I did it. worked for me.

When I bulked I did Optimum nutrition whey protein cookies and cream with 2% milk and GNC's creatine pills. I did the creatine pills for a month and cycled off to many people were pumping the liver failure scare so i said F It. stayed on O.N. until I went natural organic. I get all my protein now from grains and other carbs.


trying this tomorrow. I'll do 1 cup. which equals 28g of fiber out of the recommended 35g. 24g of protein. good fat's that clean the intestines and blood veins. aka poly and monosaturated fats. ton of carbs to keep me going in the gym!!!!


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

Do you get all your nutrition info from one site or through a vast amount of research?
 4 years ago '04        #104
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$12,187 | Props total: 1633 1633
 J_Duece said:
Do you get all your nutrition info from one site or through a vast amount of research?

bought a book that talks about the basics of the body. used that book as a foundation branched off and studied a lil bit deeper. I got a got a good list of sites that talk about certain things like constipations, recommended daily intake, vitamin deficiency.

I'm not the smartest on this topic i just know what my body has worked with. and how i've seen gains. im open to any advice, tips or recommendations.


Last edited by SpyDa; 04-05-2013 at 11:24 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #105
Rick Ross 222 heat pts222
space
avatar space
space
$9,924 | Props total: 6699 6699
weak a.ss n*gga
 4 years ago '08        #106
GoldBluded 476 heat pts476
space
avatar space
space
$15,070 | Props total: 11835 11835
I just find it hard to gain muscle on this vegan diet
 4 years ago '07        #107
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,777 | Props total: 185 185
/subs
 3 years ago '04        #108
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$12,187 | Props total: 1633 1633
coming in with the update!!!!!

still 185lb's but im leaning out more and getting alot stronger..

Up to 3x10 300lb squats...
3x8 205lb incline bench
3x8 265lb decline bench
1 mile run in 7min 30sec done at the end of every work out.
3 to 4 40second treadmill sprints @ 14mph done immediately after my 1 mile run.




[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]






[pic - click to view]









[video - click to view]





[video - click to view]

 3 years ago '07        #109
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,412 | Props total: 463 463
 SpyDa said:
bought a book that talks about the basics of the body. used that book as a foundation branched off and studied a lil bit deeper. I got a got a good list of sites that talk about certain things like constipations, recommended daily intake, vitamin deficiency.

I'm not the smartest on this topic i just know what my body has worked with. and how i've seen gains. im open to any advice, tips or recommendations.

What book was that?


Good work on the progress, have you switched up the diet or is it the same?
 3 years ago '04        #110
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$8,735 | Props total: 440 440
Hope this inspires you in your quest for the planche...


[video - click to view]

 3 years ago '04        #111
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$77,526 | Props total: 4267 4267
moved to NC recently for work and gained 15 lbs, now trying to do damage control and get rid of the fat.. really struggling to find the perfect diet so bumping this for my own reference along with others who may find it useful
 3 years ago '08        #112
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$17,605 | Props total: 2802 2802
^^^ was gonna ask the same question.
 3 years ago '04        #113
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$12,187 | Props total: 1633 1633
6'2 190.


I'm up to 2 muscle ups and can do a isometric horizontal superman hold on dips. Can't push up and use hips though. Got a long way to go. Running 1 min 14mph sprints on 2.0 incline though
 3 years ago '13        #114
NY Knicka 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,190 | Props total: 3693 3693
Man this thread got me depressed. I was vegan last year and I loss a lot of weight (went from 250 - 185) and gained mental clarity. I saw Youtube vidoes on Dr. Sebi, bother polite, DHealthstore and Dan McDonald. I was convinced I was making a life changing decision.

Then I got the worse flu of my life. I was sick for 2 weeks straight. I was taking alot of herbs with this vegan diet and now realize my body was in full detox mode for the 25 years worth of sh*t I had been eating. After the flu, I felt amazing. My anxieties were gone and I felt like I was full of dopamine.

Then Thanksgiving came and all my Jamaican relatives had a me feeling like I was bugging to be doing a vegan diet. I ate a ridiculous amount of meat. Ox tails, Curry Goat, Fish and Turkey. I got the itis woke up and did it again. When I woke up the next day, I felt like I had the worse hang over of my life. I was depressed that I ate meat. I tried to go vegan again but the meat cravings were re-activated. I also lost the urge to workout.

Now I'm back at 240 with minimal exercise but this thread has inspired me to get back on my sh!t.
 3 years ago '12        #115
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,468 | Props total: 209 209
 DHOP said:
Man this thread got me depressed. I was vegan last year and I loss a lot of weight (went from 250 - 185) and gained mental clarity. I saw Youtube vidoes on Dr. Sebi, bother polite, DHealthstore and Dan McDonald. I was convinced I was making a life changing decision.

Then I got the worse flu of my life. I was sick for 2 weeks straight. I was taking alot of herbs with this vegan diet and now realize my body was in full detox mode for the 25 years worth of sh*t I had been eating. After the flu, I felt amazing. My anxieties were gone and I felt like I was full of dopamine.

Then Thanksgiving came and all my Jamaican relatives had a me feeling like I was bugging to be doing a vegan diet. I ate a ridiculous amount of meat. Ox tails, Curry Goat, Fish and Turkey. I got the itis woke up and did it again. When I woke up the next day, I felt like I had the worse hang over of my life. I was depressed that I ate meat. I tried to go vegan again but the meat cravings were re-activated. I also lost the urge to workout.

Now I'm back at 240 with minimal exercise but this thread has inspired me to get back on my sh!t.
Stick with it this time.
 3 years ago '13        #116
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,648 | Props total: 11 11
This inspiration

Bout to change up my diet
 3 years ago '04        #117
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$12,187 | Props total: 1633 1633
 DHOP said:
Man this thread got me depressed. I was vegan last year and I loss a lot of weight (went from 250 - 185) and gained mental clarity. I saw Youtube vidoes on Dr. Sebi, bother polite, DHealthstore and Dan McDonald. I was convinced I was making a life changing decision.

Then I got the worse flu of my life. I was sick for 2 weeks straight. I was taking alot of herbs with this vegan diet and now realize my body was in full detox mode for the 25 years worth of sh*t I had been eating. After the flu, I felt amazing. My anxieties were gone and I felt like I was full of dopamine.

Then Thanksgiving came and all my Jamaican relatives had a me feeling like I was bugging to be doing a vegan diet. I ate a ridiculous amount of meat. Ox tails, Curry Goat, Fish and Turkey. I got the itis woke up and did it again. When I woke up the next day, I felt like I had the worse hang over of my life. I was depressed that I ate meat. I tried to go vegan again but the meat cravings were re-activated. I also lost the urge to workout.

Now I'm back at 240 with minimal exercise but this thread has inspired me to get back on my sh!t.

No reason to get depressed but one thing you missed. You had mental clarity Day One. The day you decided to lose the weight, become vegan and stick to it you had the clarity. (80/20) Thing's are always going to knocks us down. It's getting up that's the key. It makes you stronger mentally and physically. You've done it once you can do it again. It's not impossible just get back on it and I don't have to tell you how because you've already accomplished it.

Since I started I been preaching healthy eating to everybody I know personally And i've found out not only is sports 80% mental 20% physical it also pertains to life, diets everything. When done for looks, trend or others it doesn't last. You have to search deep down inside yourself and do it for yourself. For the elevated mental, the holistic views, living. These things raises your energy levels to a point you wont be influenced to stop and that energy will draw people to you and make them do better unknowingly. Turning your light into a light house.

But I learned this through being knocked down but heard a 2pac interview that summed up my trial and error's perfectly....

"Practice makes perfect, you've got to be diligent about what you want, you have to apply yourself, you have to motivate yourself. You have to do it for self by yourself. And then you can do things for other people"


Last edited by SpyDa; 10-23-2013 at 02:24 PM..
 3 years ago '13        #118
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,648 | Props total: 11 11
Sht gettin me pumped for my workout today
 3 years ago '13        #119
NY Knicka 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,190 | Props total: 3693 3693
 SpyDa said:
No reason to get depressed but one thing you missed. You had mental clarity Day One. The day you decided to lose the weight, become vegan and stick to it you had the clarity. (80/20) Thing's are always going to knocks us down. It's getting up that's the key. It makes you stronger mentally and physically. You've done it once you can do it again. It's not impossible just get back on it and I don't have to tell you how because you've already accomplished it.

Since I started I been preaching healthy eating to everybody I know personally And i've found out not only is sports 80% mental 20% physical it also pertains to life, diets everything. When done for looks, trend or others it doesn't last. You have to search deep down inside yourself and do it for yourself. For the elevated mental, the holistic views, living. These things raises your energy levels to a point you wont be influenced to stop and that energy will draw people to you and make them do better unknowingly. Turning your light into a light house.

But I learned this through being knocked down but heard a 2pac interview that summed up my trial and error's perfectly....

"Practice makes perfect, you've got to be diligent about what you want, you have to apply yourself, you have to motivate yourself. You have to do it for self by yourself. And then you can do things for other people"
Appreciate the knowledge bro
 3 years ago '04        #120
Stretch 
space
avatar space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga u black, that means your progress is skewed cause you were born with excessive metabolism.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside 12 Parties So Epic They Left A Mark On History
51 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
12/5/16 struggle wwf raw - how long will thot queen sasha banks be the womens..
648 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
260 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" OFFICIAL TRACKLIST
64 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Fabolous: I Gotta Put My Foot On A Few Rappers Necks!
73 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Half Indian Half Puerto Rican All Fire
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy