So I Did A Huge Lean Out....

most viewed right now
 278
Damn RIP Fredo Santana
364 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 146
audio inside Drake - Scary Hours (God's Plan & Diplomatic Immunity)
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Only option is Raw
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
BOX Broner inside H&M actin a damn fool lol
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
BucNasty00 
space
avatar space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 266 266
Bookmarking this thread. Good info throughout
 5 years ago '04        #82
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 2670 2670
switched up my workout..


monday - off
tuesday - legs and abs = free weights @ home and cable plated machines at gym leg raises, L sits flutter kicks on the dip bar
wednesday - chest, tri, shoulders, abs @ home using free weights
thursday - back, neck, bicep, abs free weights @ home
friday - off
saturday - repeat of wednesday but on cable plated machine
sunday - repeat of thursday but on cable plated...


Looked at my picture of my back and decided I need to get my Middle and lower traps toned and stronger. I never worked that muscle. Did some googling and it's a stabalizing muscle for some work outs but nobody really targets that muscle so about to adapt these to see if it help me develop a muscle up quick....



[video - click to view]






[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #83
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 2670 2670
South wick or anybody for that matter. I got a cheap target black and decker blender for 29.99.




I don't think that cheap blender will blend almonds, walnuts, hemp seeds to make nut milk.

What are y'all using to blend the milk. People recommend the vitamix but $500 for a blender...


Last edited by SpyDa; 03-01-2013 at 04:18 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #84
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,697 | Props total: 5411 5411
 SpyDa said:
South wick or anybody for that matter. I got a cheap target black and decker blender for 29.99.




I don't think that cheap blender will blend almonds, walnuts, hemp seeds to make nut milk.

What are y'all using to blend the milk. People recommend the vitamix but $500 for a blender...


Get you a magic bullet.
 5 years ago '12        #85
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,636 | Props total: 408 408
Blendtec. If you're going to be blending a lot of stuff than you might as well peel for the vitamix or blendtec. sh*t put one in layaway. I hear the nutribullet is pretty good. There is one that seems to be pretty good in this video. The first one.


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #86
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,697 | Props total: 5411 5411
 Southwick said:
Blendtec. If you're going to be blending a lot of stuff than you might as well peel for the vitamix or blendtec. sh*t put one in layaway. I hear the nutribullet is pretty good. There is one that seems to be pretty good in this video. The first one.

Yea that NutraBullet is good my moms uses that , and I have the Magic boy. She stays down there in Atlanta too, she got it from Bed , bath and beyond, and got 20% off with some coupon. So if you go there ask about it. It cost about $100..
 5 years ago '12        #87
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,636 | Props total: 408 408
 Aesop730 said:
Yea that NutraBullet is good my. oms uses that , and I have the Magic boy. She stays down there in Atlanta too, she got it from Bed , bath and beyond, and got 20% off with some coupon. So if you go there ask about it. It cost about $100..
That magic boy is good? I won't peel for the vitamix if I don't have too. I'm using my cousins now. He's about to jump onboard this raw vegan lifestyle with me. He's starting to see the benefits. So I'm a have to grab me one.
 5 years ago '04        #88
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 2670 2670
that's just the thing though. I eat majority of my food in whole form I dont do smoothies. I need something just for nut milk. Trying to save on the cash flow because I go through nut milk pretty quick. Whole Foods be taxing. So I should grab one of those ya'll recommend just for the nut milk ?
 5 years ago '11        #89
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,224 | Props total: 3547 3547
great thread ive lost some weight pretty quickly cutting a lot more junk out of my diet but I don't know about completely cutting chicken out but i do eat less

how does quinoa taste?
 5 years ago '04        #90
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,697 | Props total: 5411 5411
 Southwick said:
That magic boy is good? I won't peel for the vitamix if I don't have too. I'm using my cousins now. He's about to jump onboard this raw vegan lifestyle with me. He's starting to see the benefits. So I'm a have to grab me one.
I like the magic bullet, but I would recommend the nutrabullet , or maybe a ninja .
 5 years ago '12        #91
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,636 | Props total: 408 408
 SpyDa said:
that's just the thing though. I eat majority of my food in whole form I dont do smoothies. I need something just for nut milk. Trying to save on the cash flow because I go through nut milk pretty quick. Whole Foods be taxing. So I should grab one of those ya'll recommend just for the nut milk ?
Yeah the nutri bullet should work just fine.


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #92
k333zY 
space
avatar space
space
$379 | Props total: 18 18
Can you give me an idea of pre-work out & post work out meals that you take?

A personal trainer told me that you have a 1hr window after your work out to eat anything you want, would you sorta recommend that?
 5 years ago '04        #93
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 2670 2670
upper body strength going out the roof. Can now do 3 sets of 10 full lock out pull ups with my legs straight out in front of me.behind the neck. An those weird super man looking dips I was doing got my chest and arm endurance and strength up there. Can hold for about 3 to 4 seconds like this. think my form wrong though compared to how others do it but my upper body increased so quick an im not really sure on what to do to target hips for this move..



[pic - click to view]





tryna get like this...




[pic - click to view]

 03-17-2013, 05:33 PM         #94
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My pops got a NutriBullet about a week ago. I love that sh*t! I try to drink at least one of those a day, two if I can. Two things I need to improve on: food combining and chewing my food more thoroughly. I'm also going to give eating chicken/fish once a day a day.
 5 years ago '06        #95
Yung Dilla 1485 heat pts1485
space
avatar space
space
$55,299 | Props total: 27500 27500
I'm mirin
 5 years ago '07        #96
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,770 | Props total: 893 893
Update mang????
 5 years ago '04        #97
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 2670 2670
 J_Duece said:
Update mang????
man none of my workout partners are consistent so I cant get any footage. the planche on the dip bars I can hold it for about 4 seconds now. But I can only do it once pre-workout. It burns me out quick. Im navigating to doing alot of pull up exercises now. Also copped the Vitamix 5200 Super Package from Costco.. Shyt was a steal. comes with both blades for nuts and for other things..




[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '07        #98
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,770 | Props total: 893 893
 SpyDa said:
man none of my workout partners are consistent so I cant get any footage. the planche on the dip bars I can hold it for about 4 seconds now. But I can only do it once pre-workout. It burns me out quick. Im navigating to doing alot of pull up exercises now. Also copped the Vitamix 5200 Super Package from Costco.. Shyt was a steal. comes with both blades for nuts and for other things..




[pic - click to view]



You bought that for 5?
 5 years ago '06        #99
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
Very impressive
 5 years ago '06        #100
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 SpyDa said:
thats what I like to hear...


Healthcare about to change the game back to the basic earth healing.



[pic - click to view]

After your cut what is your normal protein intake like now daily how many grams?

Do you use multi vitamins?
pre workout?
cut out whey proteins ect right?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Sexy Muslim
50 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Jan 18 - Pornhub's Data Shows Something Rather Hilarious Happened in Hawaii du..
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 42
Instagram now shows when users were last active
39 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Security Guard thot outta H-town(Like 5 or 6 kids pus-y must be A1!!)
116 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Michael Blackson rips Kevin Hart in new standup. :mjlol:
70 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside What the fu-k am I looking at?? The "Nike 1 Reimagined" Series
55 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside The 'THRILLER' girl reacts to the video, 34 years later!
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Guess Nas Was Right, DeHaven Details Jay-Z Gettin Robbed In Marcy Not O..
162 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy