So I Did A Huge Lean Out....

most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
34 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
78 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #81
BucNasty00 
space
space
$3,063 | Props total: 181 181
Bookmarking this thread. Good info throughout
 4 years ago '04        #82
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,178 | Props total: 1630 1630
switched up my workout..

monday - off
tuesday - legs and abs = free weights @ home and cable plated machines at gym leg raises, L sits flutter kicks on the dip bar
wednesday - chest, tri, shoulders, abs @ home using free weights
thursday - back, neck, bicep, abs free weights @ home
friday - off
saturday - repeat of wednesday but on cable plated machine
sunday - repeat of thursday but on cable plated...

Looked at my picture of my back and decided I need to get my Middle and lower traps toned and stronger. I never worked that muscle. Did some googling and it's a stabalizing muscle for some work outs but nobody really targets that muscle so about to adapt these to see if it help me develop a muscle up quick....

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #83
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
South wick or anybody for that matter. I got a cheap target black and decker blender for 29.99.

I don't think that cheap blender will blend almonds, walnuts, hemp seeds to make nut milk.

What are y'all using to blend the milk. People recommend the vitamix but $500 for a blender...

Last edited by SpyDa; 03-01-2013 at 04:18 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #84
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$18,230 | Props total: 2201 2201
 SpyDa said:
South wick or anybody for that matter. I got a cheap target black and decker blender for 29.99.

I don't think that cheap blender will blend almonds, walnuts, hemp seeds to make nut milk.

What are y'all using to blend the milk. People recommend the vitamix but $500 for a blender...

Get you a magic bullet.
 4 years ago '12        #85
Southwick 
space
space
$2,467 | Props total: 208 208
Blendtec. If you're going to be blending a lot of stuff than you might as well peel for the vitamix or blendtec. sh*t put one in layaway. I hear the nutribullet is pretty good. There is one that seems to be pretty good in this video. The first one.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #86
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Southwick said:
Blendtec. If you're going to be blending a lot of stuff than you might as well peel for the vitamix or blendtec. sh*t put one in layaway. I hear the nutribullet is pretty good. There is one that seems to be pretty good in this video. The first one.

Yea that NutraBullet is good my moms uses that , and I have the Magic boy. She stays down there in Atlanta too, she got it from Bed , bath and beyond, and got 20% off with some coupon. So if you go there ask about it. It cost about $100..
 4 years ago '12        #87
Southwick 
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
Yea that NutraBullet is good my. oms uses that , and I have the Magic boy. She stays down there in Atlanta too, she got it from Bed , bath and beyond, and got 20% off with some coupon. So if you go there ask about it. It cost about $100..
That magic boy is good? I won't peel for the vitamix if I don't have too. I'm using my cousins now. He's about to jump onboard this raw vegan lifestyle with me. He's starting to see the benefits. So I'm a have to grab me one.
 4 years ago '04        #88
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
that's just the thing though. I eat majority of my food in whole form I dont do smoothies. I need something just for nut milk. Trying to save on the cash flow because I go through nut milk pretty quick. Whole Foods be taxing. So I should grab one of those ya'll recommend just for the nut milk ?
 4 years ago '11        #89
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,950 | Props total: 1360 1360
great thread ive lost some weight pretty quickly cutting a lot more junk out of my diet but I don't know about completely cutting chicken out but i do eat less

how does quinoa taste?
 4 years ago '04        #90
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Southwick said:
That magic boy is good? I won't peel for the vitamix if I don't have too. I'm using my cousins now. He's about to jump onboard this raw vegan lifestyle with me. He's starting to see the benefits. So I'm a have to grab me one.
I like the magic bullet, but I would recommend the nutrabullet , or maybe a ninja .
 4 years ago '12        #91
Southwick 
space
space
 SpyDa said:
that's just the thing though. I eat majority of my food in whole form I dont do smoothies. I need something just for nut milk. Trying to save on the cash flow because I go through nut milk pretty quick. Whole Foods be taxing. So I should grab one of those ya'll recommend just for the nut milk ?
Yeah the nutri bullet should work just fine.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #92
k333zY 
space
space
$361 | Props total: 0 0
Can you give me an idea of pre-work out & post work out meals that you take?

A personal trainer told me that you have a 1hr window after your work out to eat anything you want, would you sorta recommend that?
 4 years ago '04        #93
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
upper body strength going out the roof. Can now do 3 sets of 10 full lock out pull ups with my legs straight out in front of me.behind the neck. An those weird super man looking dips I was doing got my chest and arm endurance and strength up there. Can hold for about 3 to 4 seconds like this. think my form wrong though compared to how others do it but my upper body increased so quick an im not really sure on what to do to target hips for this move..

[pic - click to view]

tryna get like this...

[pic - click to view]

03-17-2013, 05:33 PM         #94
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My pops got a NutriBullet about a week ago. I love that sh*t! I try to drink at least one of those a day, two if I can. Two things I need to improve on: food combining and chewing my food more thoroughly. I'm also going to give eating chicken/fish once a day a day.
 4 years ago '06        #95
Yung Dilla 1428 heat pts1428
space
space
$50,772 | Props total: 9803 9803
I'm mirin
 4 years ago '07        #96
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,412 | Props total: 463 463
Update mang????
 4 years ago '04        #97
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 J_Duece said:
Update mang????
man none of my workout partners are consistent so I cant get any footage. the planche on the dip bars I can hold it for about 4 seconds now. But I can only do it once pre-workout. It burns me out quick. Im navigating to doing alot of pull up exercises now. Also copped the Vitamix 5200 Super Package from Costco.. Shyt was a steal. comes with both blades for nuts and for other things..

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #98
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,412 | Props total: 463 463
 SpyDa said:
man none of my workout partners are consistent so I cant get any footage. the planche on the dip bars I can hold it for about 4 seconds now. But I can only do it once pre-workout. It burns me out quick. Im navigating to doing alot of pull up exercises now. Also copped the Vitamix 5200 Super Package from Costco.. Shyt was a steal. comes with both blades for nuts and for other things..

[pic - click to view]

You bought that for 5?
 4 years ago '06        #99
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,623 | Props total: 0 0
Very impressive
 4 years ago '06        #100
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,623 | Props total: 0 0
 SpyDa said:
thats what I like to hear...

Healthcare about to change the game back to the basic earth healing.

[pic - click to view]

After your cut what is your normal protein intake like now daily how many grams?

Do you use multi vitamins?
pre workout?
cut out whey proteins ect right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Youngsta puts $250,000 cash on counter at gas station kwiki-mart
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
47 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
198 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
109 comments
1 day ago