most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
36 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
146 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #61
Southwick 
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 209 209
You can try the flax. Sesame seeds, or hemp seeds.
 02-14-2013, 08:53 PM         #62
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't sleep on chia seeds either.

4 years ago '07        #63
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,412 | Props total: 463 463
 typicalblackman said:

I fuxs with the chia seeds. I use those, flax, and hemp seeds; put them in my protein smoothies, along with peanut butter and some random fruit, a couple veggies around the house, and some ginger.
 02-14-2013, 11:13 PM         #64
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I throw a serving of chia seeds and a serving of blueberries in my oatmeal every morning. Smoothies I usually do 12 oz unsweetened almond milk, serving of frozen strawberries, a banana, scoop of unflavored protein powder, 2 tbsp peanut/almond butter, and 14 g of flax seed meal. Never used hemp seeds before, although I've heard great things about them.
 4 years ago '04        #65
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$18,233 | Props total: 2202 2202

[pic - click to view]

Comes in different varieties as well.
 4 years ago '11        #66
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$13,929 | Props total: 1044 1044
Alotta info in here, going to bookmark.

To be honest this sh*t has inspired me

I'm going to try and incorporate as many philosophies as I can into my college meal plan and spare money I can use store bought items. It's going to be tough though.

I don't have a oven or stove anywhere in my dorm, only a microwave.
I'm just now starting to make the transition to no soda, and no fast food But I've been hitting the gym and starting to notice results finally. Just gotta stay consistent.
The thing that scares me most about all of this is taste. I've never liked the taste of vegetables or most nuts, but maybe I'll get an acquired taste. Hell I just ate some broccoli and it wasn't that bad

I'm glad I came to boxden, it's inspired me to improve my life alot more and exposed me to alot of things most people are out of the loop on. Thanks.
 4 years ago '06        #67
ReMiXed 
space
space
$231 | Props total: 0 0
 SpyDa said:
im seeing all kinds of gains an the proper nutrition is healing my muscles quick as fu*k..

started out able to do 20 regular dips.. doing dips 30 minutes 6 days a week after work out got me here.....

Nice man, this progression is sick. Judging from the time frames you cut down pretty fast and looking lean as fu*k.

Didn't watch the video i'm at work, but are you saying that you do 30 minutes of straight dips? Like as some sort of cardio or strength builder? (I realize you don't do 30 minutes straight of dips like as in a row) but could you elaborate?

There use to be a time where I'd finish off every work with 2 sets of like 20 dips, use to give me mad strength. Cant remember why I stopped though.
 4 years ago '12        #68
Southwick 
space
space
 Frank Hampton said:
Alotta info in here, going to bookmark.

To be honest this sh*t has inspired me

I'm going to try and incorporate as many philosophies as I can into my college meal plan and spare money I can use store bought items. It's going to be tough though.

I don't have a oven or stove anywhere in my dorm, only a microwave.
I'm just now starting to make the transition to no soda, and no fast food But I've been hitting the gym and starting to notice results finally. Just gotta stay consistent.
The thing that scares me most about all of this is taste. I've never liked the taste of vegetables or most nuts, but maybe I'll get an acquired taste. Hell I just ate some broccoli and it wasn't that bad

I'm glad I came to boxden, it's inspired me to improve my life alot more and exposed me to alot of things most people are out of the loop on. Thanks.
I was the same way as far as the taste thing goes. However, once I started detoxing, eating right, it made me realize how messed up my taste buds really were. Once you really get into it your body will adapt and you will never crave the bs again. Well I don't.

Also there are all kinds of natural seasonings out there to make your veggies and nuts taste however you want them to. Sweet, spicy, mild flavors. For instance, last night I made some cinnamon roasted almonds that were good as fu*k. I used cinnamon, natural maple sugar, sea salt, and distilled water. I got it from the video below.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Southwick; 02-15-2013 at 06:23 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #69
Immaking 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 34 34
made the transition last July to being a vegetarian...started off as an ovo-vegetarian and worked my way down to cutting out fish and eggs all together. Now just really focusing on cutting out diary products. Just wanted to drop my 2cents in because I really like the direction that this thread has taken; nothing but good information in here--currently working on obtaining my certification in plant-based nutrition...keep up the good work!
 4 years ago '12        #70
Southwick 
space
space
You also can make your own hemp milk. Not sure if anybody mentioned it.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Southwick; 02-15-2013 at 12:44 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #71
Southwick 
space
space
 typicalblackman said:

4 years ago '07        #72
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,529 | Props total: 225 225
what do you guys think about ground turkey? is that a really bad type of meat like beef or pork?
 4 years ago '04        #73
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,188 | Props total: 1636 1636
 Aesop730 said:

[pic - click to view]

Comes in different varieties as well.

I bought the original, unsweetened vanilla and unsweetened vanilla.

The original taste good AF will try the unsweetened vanilla next then unsweetened original. finishing off with making my own
 4 years ago '04        #74
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
last progress pic I took was Jan 9th. Decided to take more pics... As of today the horizontal push ups on dip bar im up to 4 sets of 8. attempted to hold myself in the plank position but couldnt do it more than 3 seconds and all most busted all my ish up

still maintaining at 185 but from my BMI, Bone Mass, Water Weight, Muscle Mass scale... My muscle mass % is slowly increasing, My bone Mass went up Just a little and my water weight remains the same...

pics as of today I've noticed christmas tree action alot more. starting to show in my mid and upper abs if I stretch. But from the lower abs down im pretty lean I can tell from the visible veins..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

so far still no cardio but plan on jump roping tomorrow after work out for about 10 minutes for my first time since May 2k12. still doing high rep weight work outs though. as of 4 weeks i've been in an actual gym instead of using free weights at the house. I'm doing high rep cable pull's @ the gym. Different varieties. Still do T bar row, incline and flat bench bi cep curl and tricep kick backs with free weights @ home. With this extra energy from the healthy eating I was doing split's for these pass 4 weeks... A free weight exercise during the day then cable work out exercise at night. but im working on a better work out because that's time consuming although I'm seeing tons of gains. I surpassed my work out partner fast AF..

Last edited by SpyDa; 02-18-2013 at 07:32 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #75
PrisonRules 68 heat pts68
space
space
$24,458 | Props total: 1979 1979
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
no meats? I should just give up now...
i cut out meats and dairy last september and lost 25lbs that month.

i eat meat now but rarely.

one thing i noticed when i cut meat out and got proteins from other forms, i lost mad power in the gym.

u lost weight quick when u drop meat
 4 years ago '04        #76
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 2totimes said:
i cut out meats and dairy last september and lost 25lbs that month.

i eat meat now but rarely.

one thing i noticed when i cut meat out and got proteins from other forms, i lost mad power in the gym.

u lost weight quick when u drop meat

u lose alot of body fat. if you keep up the heavy lifting you'll keep the strength. Your body builds itself up around the physical needs you request from it.

I was holding my same strength when I was 205 at 185 until I dropped weight and did high reps lower weight for a few weeks. now I'm moving up in strength maintaining weight and lowering body fat percentage

Last edited by SpyDa; 02-18-2013 at 09:58 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #77
PrisonRules 68 heat pts68
space
space
$24,458 | Props total: 1979 1979
 SpyDa said:
u lose alot of body fat. if you keep up the heavy lifting you'll keep the strength. Your body builds itself up around the physical needs you request from it.

I was holding my same strength when I was 205 at 185 until I dropped weight and did high reps lower weight for a few weeks. now I'm moving up in strength maintaining weight and lowering body fat percentage
ya im just doing light weight high reps now...i got 15lbs more to lose. last year i was like why and i going so hard in the gym but staying same weight. then found out it was cuz i was lifting to heavy.

once i hit this 215 then ill focus on getting power back.
 4 years ago '04        #78
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$18,233 | Props total: 2202 2202
Raw Cacao powder too.
 4 years ago '12        #79
Southwick 
space
space

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Southwick; 02-20-2013 at 03:26 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #80
LowaEastSide5 142 heat pts142
space
space
$28,417 | Props total: 3207 3207
surprise i haven't seen no comment from the "experts" who are always answering nutrition questions
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
219 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
276 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
250 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
58 comments
1 day ago