most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Top Tier Rap List
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy cousin try calm him down with NO luck
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,190 | Props total: 1636 1636
 LowaEastSide5 said:
any specific reason you perform dips like that?

when you lean forward your forearms are being worked to keep grip on the bar. as you lean forward more body weight going on your shoulders so you hit shoulders, when you kick your legs up its hitting your butt and abs and a little of the upper thighs with more weight on shoulders, as you go down you hit tri and bi's chest and back.

It took me forever to get to that point in that video because it exposes your weak points. I was strong in the chest from weights but my hips couldn't hold my body up and my shoulders weren't as great. so I worked on different holds keeping my legs up. I've only been doing this for about 3.5 weeks now. So i got Along way to go. I want to be on these pics below me status....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

next on the list of training will be Front Levers (@1:25sec) and muscle ups(@1:15sec)... an the plank push up's is what im shooting for now @ 1:35sec

mhe said:
What workouts did you do on these days did you more emphasis on calisthenthics or just simply weight lifting?

I been lifting weights. I use to lift heavy but I lowered my lifting weight for higher reps now to incorporate these new techniques. After every Lift I do 4 to 5 set's of Leg raises with a 5 pound ankle weight on each leg holding myself up in dip position to hit triceps as well, L-sits and flutter kicks holds which I really suck at right now. then 25 minutes of dip variations. That clip of me in the gym was after a weight lift of chest, shoulders, tri and ab's. Once I can get the muscle up, front lever and plank push up's. I can see myself doing more squats, lunges and dead lifts but my upper body fully dedicated to calisthenics.

J_Duece said:
Man your gains are fu*king amazing bruh, but do you fu*k with almond milk?
Thanks. I wasn't a fan of the almond milk. I rather eat my almonds by themselves. I drink this..

[pic - click to view]

NcAlien said:
As a vegan does fish have the same effects as "meat" I have really been considering this shift as I have cut out red meat and I OCCASIONALLY do pork. This is such a drastic lifestyle change I will have to be in my own spot to do this...Is chicken that bad ?

Secondly what do you guys do for dairy? I know the dangers of milk but what about yogurt, cheese, sour cream etc...

I value your opinion as you have a smaller version of my body ad the other vegans please chime in.
the only meat thats horrible for you imo is pork and beef. chicken and turkey is decent and fish is good for you.

Being a Vegan. Vegan's lack Vitamin B-12. The richest places to get this vitamin from my understanding is dairy and meat. thats why i grabbed the coconut milk it has B-12 in it.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 02-12-2013 at 01:48 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #42
Southwick 
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 209 209
 NcAlien said:
As a vegan does fish have the same effects as "meat" I have really been considering this shift as I have cut out red meat and I OCCASIONALLY do pork. This is such a drastic lifestyle change I will have to be in my own spot to do this...Is chicken that bad ?

Secondly what do you guys do for dairy? I know the dangers of milk but what about yogurt, cheese, sour cream etc...

I value your opinion as you have a smaller version of my body ad the other vegans please chime in.
Myself and Spyda's angle is a little different. I don't think we should eat meat or dairy at all. Why use your body as a sematary for dead animals? We are the only animal that consume milk from another animal. Women produce milk for a reason. After you're done nursing, you shouldn't have milk any longer. Its a system to life that people overlook. Another thing I find funny is people mostly only consume vegan animals. Instead of eating the vegan animal, why not just eat what the vegan animal eats? Nature has us covered. She always has and always will. With that said if you choose Spyda's angle you're still way better off than most people.

Last edited by Southwick; 02-12-2013 at 07:09 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #43
Southwick 
space
space
 SpyDa said:

the only meat thats horrible for you imo is pork and beef. chicken and turkey is decent and fish is good for you.

Being a Vegan. Vegan's lack Vitamin B-12. The richest places to get this vitamin from my understanding is dairy and meat. thats why i grabbed the coconut milk it has B-12 in it.

[pic - click to view]

Rich vegan sources of b-12. Spirulina. Alfalfa, moringa, irish moss, etc.
 4 years ago '04        #44
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Southwick said:
Myself and Spyda's angle is a little different. I don't think we should eat meat or dairy at all. Why use your body as a sematary for dead animals? We are the only animal that consume milk from another animal. Women produce milk for a reason. After you're done nursing, you shouldn't have milk any longer. Its a system to life that people overlook. Another thing I find funny is people mostly only consume vegan animals. Instead of eating the vegan animal, why not just eat what the vegan animal eats? Nature has us covered. She always has and always will. With that said if you choose Spyda's angle you're still way better off than most people.

Rich vegan sources of b-12. Spirulina. Alfalfa, moringa, irish moss, etc.
I like that statement in your sig... I been doing just that. Bought 20+ pounds of rice and found this old lady putting me on game to oven canning. a technique the poor use to do.

But yeah we kinda got different views because you're a little more enlighten than me. Like the vegan B-12 I wasn't aware of. Spirulina I have and tried but I thought that was more for vitamin A and K. I over looked the B-12 and the rest I've never looked into or tried.

Any recommendations I wouldn't midnt mind dropping that milk for a good daily herbal tea. I was drinking the coconut milk til I found a better way. + that milk is 5 dollars for a half gallon.

An I have alot of faith in the Immune system. Although bodies weren't meant for meat. If you eat things aside from pork and beef in moderation your immune system will clean it up. But the up and down feeling you get when consuming it will eventually push it to less day's of consumption like it's doing me.

My huge lean out was not to get lean but to get mentally and spiritually stronger by having a lifestyle change and living the motto.. "We came from the Earth so it's the earth that heals us." So I'm headed in your direction just haven't made it their fully. Just aimed on that made me see gains all over my life so i started preaching on the vegan life because hell I improved so much stuff I wasn't even trying to.
 4 years ago '12        #45
Southwick 
space
space
 SpyDa said:
I like that statement in your sig... I been doing just that. Bought 20+ pounds of rice and found this old lady putting me on game to oven canning. a technique the poor use to do.

But yeah we kinda got different views because you're a little more enlighten than me. Like the vegan B-12 I wasn't aware of. Spirulina I have and tried but I thought that was more for vitamin A and K. I over looked the B-12 and the rest I've never looked into or tried.

Any recommendations I wouldn't midnt mind dropping that milk for a good daily herbal tea. I was drinking the coconut milk til I found a better way. + that milk is 5 dollars for a half gallon.

An I have alot of faith in the Immune system. Although bodies weren't meant for meat. If you eat things aside from pork and beef in moderation your immune system will clean it up. But the up and down feeling you get when consuming it will eventually push it to less day's of consumption like it's doing me.

My huge lean out was not to get lean but to get mentally and spiritually stronger by having a lifestyle change and living the motto.. "We came from the Earth so it's the earth that heals us." So I'm headed in your direction just haven't made it their fully. Just aimed on that made me see gains all over my life so i started preaching on the vegan life because hell I improved so much stuff I wasn't even trying to.
You got it man. You're a lot better than most. That up and down feeling is what I hate. That's why I don't mess with meat. Also common sense tells me we aren't true carnivores. I just feel like to get the true nutrition from meat it has to be eaten like lions do in the wild. In the raw form. Its like once you marinate it, cook it, season it, etc. How much good sh*t is still in it? Not counting all the extra processing they do to it. I could be wrong

B-12

People to research if you haven't already.

Djehuty Ma'at Ra - Has a youtube channel called dhealthstore. dhealthstore.com. Tons of info on there.

Andrew Norton Webber - He has some videos on youtube. aquariusthewaterbearer.com

Dr. Sebi - Find him on Youtube. drsebiproducts.com

Dr. Afrika - Youtube. drafrika.com

Dr. Tim Morrow - Youtube

Dr. Robert Morse. Youtube - robertmorsend. drmorsesherbalhealthclub.com

Dan McDonald - Youtube - liferegenerator

Tons of info out there. You pretty much have it down though. The body is amazing. It repairs itself. People can cure from cancer, etc naturally. Dr. Sebi cures AIDS yet nobody cares. Me personally I'm not sure that any of that sh*t exist anyway. I mean how can you catch someone else's immune deficiency? People will let America feed them anything. sh*t on the labels, commercials telling you that things k!ll you and people still mess with it. And I'm not knocking it because I used to be blind as well. However, at some point you have to wake up. People have to know something is wrong because old diseases are now young diseases.
thumpa119 and 1 others gave props

4 years ago '09        #46
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,946 | Props total: 317 317
Im bookmarking this
 4 years ago '05        #47
pnoi89 9 heat pts
space
space
$10,047 | Props total: 1927 1927
 SpyDa said:

[pic - click to view]

This doesn't look half bad, to be honest, especially if you slap on some more hummus! Do you spice up this meal any when you cook this?
 02-12-2013, 08:47 PM         #48
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last year, I tried the vegan thing out for a month. Nowadays, I rarely eat any other animal than chicken and fish. I've changed up my eating habits and more importantly my view on food ridiculously.

Southwick, Spyda or whoever else wants to chime in: what's your take on tofu/tempeh?
 4 years ago '12        #49
Southwick 
space
space
 typicalblackman said:
Last year, I tried the vegan thing out for a month. Nowadays, I rarely eat any other animal than chicken and fish. I've changed up my eating habits and more importantly my view on food ridiculously.

Southwick, Spyda or whoever else wants to chime in: what's your take on tofu/tempeh?
That's good. Its a process. Maybe someday you can cut out meat all together. As far as tofu. From my understanding its not good for you.
 4 years ago '05        #50
pnoi89 9 heat pts
space
space
$10,047 | Props total: 1927 1927
 Southwick said:
That's good. Its a process. Maybe someday you can cut out meat all together. As far as tofu. From my understanding its not good for you.
Can you elaborate on your understanding a little more? Is it because we can argue about tofu being a processed food?
 4 years ago '12        #51
Southwick 
space
space
 pnoi89 said:
Can you elaborate on your understanding a little more? Is it because we can argue about tofu being a processed food?
Yeah. Isn't it soy based? Soy isn't good for you and affects the brain. Read that somewhere. I've also heard Dr. Sebi and several others say that it wasn't good for you. I don't know too much about it.
 4 years ago '04        #52
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$18,257 | Props total: 2230 2230
Try some hemp milk.
 4 years ago '07        #53
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 464 464
 Aesop730 said:
Try some hemp milk.

Hemp milk

What it taste like?
 4 years ago '04        #54
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Southwick said:
You got it man. You're a lot better than most. That up and down feeling is what I hate. That's why I don't mess with meat. Also common sense tells me we aren't true carnivores. I just feel like to get the true nutrition from meat it has to be eaten like lions do in the wild. In the raw form. Its like once you marinate it, cook it, season it, etc. How much good sh*t is still in it? Not counting all the extra processing they do to it. I could be wrong

B-12

People to research if you haven't already.

Djehuty Ma'at Ra - Has a youtube channel called dhealthstore. dhealthstore.com. Tons of info on there.

Andrew Norton Webber - He has some videos on youtube. aquariusthewaterbearer.com

Dr. Sebi - Find him on Youtube. drsebiproducts.com

Dr. Afrika - Youtube. drafrika.com

Dr. Tim Morrow - Youtube

Dr. Robert Morse. Youtube - robertmorsend. drmorsesherbalhealthclub.com

Dan McDonald - Youtube - liferegenerator

Tons of info out there. You pretty much have it down though. The body is amazing. It repairs itself. People can cure from cancer, etc naturally. Dr. Sebi cures AIDS yet nobody cares. Me personally I'm not sure that any of that sh*t exist anyway. I mean how can you catch someone else's immune deficiency? People will let America feed them anything. sh*t on the labels, commercials telling you that things k!ll you and people still mess with it. And I'm not knocking it because I used to be blind as well. However, at some point you have to wake up. People have to know something is wrong because old diseases are now young diseases.
I feel ashamed to say i've never heard of anybody in that list... I'll research them soon enough though..

pnoi89 said:
This doesn't look half bad, to be honest, especially if you slap on some more hummus! Do you spice up this meal any when you cook this?
nothing I like the taste of it.

typicalblackman said:

I'v had tofu maybe once or twice. It has no taste. It taste like whatever you're eating. I dont know if it's good or bad for you. I stop eating it though. decided to just go with beans and rice for my complete protein.

Aesop730 said:
Try some hemp milk.

4 years ago '12        #55
Southwick 
space
space

You mentioned some herbal teas. There are some on that nutritional guide.
 4 years ago '04        #56
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$18,257 | Props total: 2230 2230
 J_Duece said:
Hemp milk

What it taste like?

It's similar to almond milk except it has a sweeter taste. It's good. Hemp hearts are a good source of vitamins and protein as well. It's so many other sources of protein out here besides meat it's wild. Some veggies actually give you more protein than meat actually, but that's not something they'll share with you on the reg.

I mess with Dr.Afrika. He has a book called "African holistic health." It's so much info in there for you to digest that you won't want to put it down.
 4 years ago '12        #57
Southwick 
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
It's similar to almond milk except it has a sweeter taste. It's good. Hemp hearts are a good source of vitamins and protein as well. It's so many other sources of protein out here besides meat it's wild. Some veggies actually give you more protein than meat actually, but that's not something they'll share with you on the reg.

I mess with Dr.Afrika. He has a book called "African holistic health." It's so much info in there for you to digest that you won't want to put it down.
We truly don't need meat at all and shouldn't be consuming it. A bag of quinoa is 6g protein. About the same as a chicken brea$t. To each his own.

Last edited by Southwick; 02-14-2013 at 09:07 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #58
torious 64 heat pts64
space
space
$77,575 | Props total: 4334 4334
bookmarking this.. thanks for all the info spyda mane and great job b
now all you need to do is introduce some peanut butter and money sandwiches into your diet
 4 years ago '04        #59
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Southwick said:
We truly don't need meat at all and shouldn't be consuming it. A bag of quinoa is 6g protein. About the same as a chicken brea$t. To each his own.
I been doing the quinoa with rice and beans for awhile but found that meal to be acidic. I'm going to alter and do more of millet and buckwheat now. It's alkaline. Not sure what seed I'll sprinkle on. Flax seeds maybe???

torious said:
bookmarking this.. thanks for all the info spyda mane and great job b
now all you need to do is introduce some peanut butter and money sandwiches into your diet

Np.

South wick enlightened me alot in here. I've started doing a table spoon of spirulina powder. Waiting on my moringa tea to come in!!!!

Researching hemp milk
 4 years ago '04        #60
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
Try some hemp milk.
What brand do you mess with when it comes to this hemp milk? Or you buy seeds an make it yourself? I'm interested. It's better than coconut milk from what I'm reading. I Rather get rid of that saturated fat in coconut milk with hemp. And it has more vitamin and minerals.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 02-14-2013 at 06:53 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
302 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
204 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
229 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chris Pratt With The Best Outtake Joke In TV
15 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
90 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 28 Game Systems, One Console
34 comments
1 day ago