So I Did A Huge Lean Out....

most viewed right now
Lil mama a thot, and she got ass And she gon' fu-k up a bag
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
OT Trump is doing the thing leaders are supposed to do, b..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Donald Trump responds to all the backlash from our great NBA and NFL players
282 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DC rapper Fat Trel Released from Prison Goes Live on Instagram!
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 2 years ago '04        #381
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
$12,704 | Props total: 2358 2358
 Kyu said:

What does your diet consist of?
I'm on a sebi style of eating now. So pretty much a mucusless diet. My diet I was on during my transition some where in this thread. I actually didn't plan on making this so in depth it's actually like a log to my understanding and everybody played a part in helping me ascend.

Also shows how hard some transitions are. @ told me about sebi diet over 2 years ago. I just now started it and it's pretty hard.
NY Knicka gave props

2 years ago '14        #382
Kyu 377 heat pts377
space
space
$59,501 | Props total: 106260 106260
 Southwick said:
I think it's universal. I remember reading it somewhere. Also read that healing hormones are released from 10 pm-2 am. That's why you should be slept by 10 pm. I'm a try to find the info and post it.
 2 years ago '08        #383
SlickJ101 21 heat pts21
space
space
$12,539 | Props total: 4551 4551
 Southwick said:
I think it's universal. I remember reading it somewhere. Also read that healing hormones are released from 10 pm-2 am. That's why you should be slept by 10 pm. I'm a try to find the info and post it.
 2 years ago '14        #384
Kwaziii 46 heat pts46
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 3930 3930
 SpyDa said:
thanks bro. Yea I leaned out hard. I havent been this size since 2000. I dont do cardio I did 70% diet 30% workout

dropped baked and grilled chicken and turkey and became a 95% vegan after christmas. Still eat chicken once every week or two and decided to get all my proteins from nuts, legumes and grains an as of the first of the year. 185lb leveled out. 10.5%
what's the cheapest way to go vegan?

and do you do any other kinds of bodyweight exercises?
 2 years ago '04        #385
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
 Kyu said:
 SlickJ101 said:

My homeboy who knows the science behind alot told me the same thing once. Basically becoming one with earth. You operate on the same cycle similar to nature. So you eat, rest, and functions at times similar to that. I never tried it, because the way the game of life was set up for me, I was stuck working night shift at the time. So I manipulated my eating to survive that.

Kwaziii said:
what's the cheapest way to go vegan?

and do you do any other kinds of bodyweight exercises?
Yea I'm still body weight. Doing handstands, muscle ups and running alot.

Cheapest way. BuY in bulk. That and don't think you can eat regular but in vegan format Everyday. Like vegan desserts, meats etc. Keep it basic.
Southwick gave props

2 years ago '08        #386
SlickJ101 21 heat pts21
space
space
$12,539 | Props total: 4551 4551
 SpyDa said:
My homeboy who knows the science behind alot told me the same thing once. Basically becoming one with earth. You operate on the same cycle similar to nature. So you eat, rest, and functions at times similar to that. I never tried it, because the way the game of life was set up for me, I was stuck working night shift at the time. So I manipulated my eating to survive that.

Yea I'm still body weight. Doing handstands, muscle ups and running alot.

Cheapest way. BuY in bulk. That and don't think you can eat regular but in vegan format Everyday. Like vegan desserts, meats etc. Keep it basic.
I don't doubt that part, but saying this process happens between 10pm-2am sounds like major broscience.
 1 year ago '04        #387
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
@

Haven't been in this thread in a minute. Managed to keep my weight between 187-180 for year now which is good and never felt better.

Been pescetarian for over a year now but in the past 2 weeks decided to give eating vegan a shot. Fish is getting just as bad as chicken,beef & pork and the "good" stuff is getting expensive.

About to go back and read this thread to see how far I've come. Thanks for saving my life bro.

That's so good to hear. I love to hear someone excel. Congrats. You right about fish.... the gmo fish about to hit markets soon.

Canada banned it then changed their minds. United States approved it in december. About to get ugly.

12 months ago '05        #388
stevviej20 
space
space
$1,065 | Props total: 1 1
How is everyone doing? This thread been going on for a minute. I recently changed my diet to raw. Its going good so far...
 2 months ago '04        #389
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
Update. Where yall at on this lifestyle change!!!???
GoldBluded and 3 others gave props

2 months ago '08        #390
GoldBluded 528 heat pts528
space
space
$17,583 | Props total: 21094 21094
 SpyDa said:
Update. Where yall at on this lifestyle change!!!???
You still a vegan bro
 2 months ago '04        #391
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
 GoldBluded said:
You still a vegan bro

Yup. Still calisthenics . Training front lever. I finally dedicated time to just that

[pic - click to view]

GoldBluded and 5 others gave props

2 months ago '08        #392
GoldBluded 528 heat pts528
space
space
$17,583 | Props total: 21094 21094
 SpyDa said:
Yup. Still calisthenics . Training front lever. I finally dedicated time to just that

[pic - click to view]

Dedication n discipline. that's crazy you still on that diet. All i can do is salute

how much protein you getting a day?

Whats your meals look like?

You on the juice or na
 2 months ago '04        #393
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
 GoldBluded said:
Dedication n discipline. that's crazy you still on that diet. All i can do is salute

how much protein you getting a day?

Whats your meals look like?

You on the juice or na
not on juice.

I don't count protein. I been doing a ton of dr sebi fried mushrooms. Using spelt flour batter. I've tried substitute meat which is pretty good I do for cheats.

So I'll do 32oz green smoothie and fruit in the am.
Snack will be 2 bag of peanuts.
Water til lunch.

Lunch I'll do carbs like black bean or quinoa burgers with oven cooked potatoes.

Gym then 2 packs of fried mushrooms.

I'm back at around 189lb
GoldBluded and 2 others gave props

2 months ago '08        #394
cubed 
space
space
space
$279 | Props total: 28 28
 SpyDa said:
not on juice.

I don't count protein. I been doing a ton of dr sebi fried mushrooms. Using spelt flour batter. I've tried substitute meat which is pretty good I do for cheats.

So I'll do 32oz green smoothie and fruit in the am.
Snack will be 2 bag of peanuts.
Water til lunch.

Lunch I'll do carbs like black bean or quinoa burgers with oven cooked potatoes.

Gym then 2 packs of fried mushrooms.

I'm back at around 189lb
Props for keeping up with it this long
 2 months ago '04        #395
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
 NERDBOX said:
Saw this thread when you first made it years ago. Went in a huge hiatus and Forgot my password on my old account but I'm back.

But yeah man last year I got up to 270. As muscular as one could be bunt let's be real it isn't healthy nor good.

Anyways, i started last August. I completely cut out pork. None whatsoever. I didn't want to do a crash diet because I'm changing my culture, not just a habit. Took about 2 months to finally stop but I did. Then I cut out all soda except root beer and sprite and with the latter 2 I stopped with the 2 liters.

I started with my dinner meal. No more grease or cheese, gravy or things like beef hot dogs. Dinner is basically half of the plate vegetables and or fruit, a nice sized portion of nuts and plenty of water. I ate things like baked chicken and fish.

Lunch I would eat before 2pm and eat whatever I wanted but never going for seconds.

Breakfast slowly became energy based. Rolled oats - Oatmeal, boiled eggs, granola, Greek yogurt, whole grain pasta. I also make a green smoothie that is spinach, banana, half avocado, green pear, green grapes, cucumber and Greek yogurt. That smoothie makes me feel positive and alive.

My physical activity is what really changed. I started officiating football and basketball. Football was torture at first because I was gassed but I stuck with it. Basketball was cool because I did 2 games a night. I actually sprinted each way down the floor.

New Years I got down to 230. I noticed then that I was pretty weak in terms of strength and needed to get back to work.

So from about February to May I began to workout but never maxing out. Basically going for 10-12 reps at 60-70%. I ran a lot less after basketball and I ate about more to bulk up a little bit.

July 5th I have just begun my leaning process. I am going back to the diet I had before but as of August 1st I am abandoning meat. Eating less of it I have way more energy and smell a lot better. Also, I don't have that weird feeling in my stomach.

Biggest change I made is I no longer pursue or holler at unhealthy women. I've learned the things we let slide for the wrong women usually revolve around what we eat and how much exercise we get. Sure I love a thick woman but if she isn't eating right AND at least walking daily I don't even speak.

Summer time now so I am all over the fresh produce. I eat rolled oats now with plain Greek yogurt and sliced almonds. Smoothies now are an every other day thing and starting august 1st I will drink one a day. I am down to only fruit juices without added sugar but august 1st it will be water or something out of the juicer.

As if this moment I am 241. My goal is 205 by Christmas.

Sorry for that wall of text but I wanted to contribute to a door thread!

Brah that's great. Don't matter how long your post is. It's about people sharing experiences and becoming better. The thread was me sharing my story and trying to get others to experience it. The energy is what's key. Once you utilize that it's insane how much and how long you can train. From my personal experience you doing exactly everything I did. I lost alot of strength as I cut. I chalked it up as destroy to rebuild.

Your metabolism will be high to the point you can't really store weight and when you eat something that requires storing you'll lose that energy high, go to sleep and burn it in the next workout.

I feel you on the women thing. If a woman can't respect my growth mentality and physically to find a stable and strong spiritual understanding it's unhealthy to the big 3
NERDBOX gave props

2 months ago '15        #396
Magozz 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,077 | Props total: 8205 8205
@ you look to be on ya sh*t, whats this Dr.Sebi veggie diet about and how them workouts looking in 2017.
I could use a switch up never really tried ANY diet, always been athletic but I'm tryna get REALLY right and not just coast off genetics.
sh*t, I'll try this vegetarian grind out, how the budget looking though? Definitely probably spend less now that you ain't stocking up on meats.
 2 months ago '04        #397
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
 NERDBOX said:
Props my man.

I will say the challenge now is getting back on my calisthenics. I used to be all about them. But here lately fam I've grown a slight addiction to hitting trails on big hills and mountains; to the point I'm gonna make a blog about the best and worst places to go.

this is where a partner would come in handy but we all know how that is.

Do you have some YouTube vids or links that show push-up pull-up dip workout routines for beginners? I want to go hard but wanna make sure I am using the right form.

Also, do you have any smoothie recommendations?

I don't have any you tube videos but I'll make some. I'm training front lever. My workout slowed twice because I had 2 injuries over training. 1. Doing extremely deep dips in a superman position and the other doing v sit pull ups after a day of over training.

As far as smoothies I just do a Mason jar size of spinach, 3 bananas and 3 cups of strawberries. It's usually about. 2lbs worth of spinach leaves in that Mason jar blended.
NERDBOX gave props

2 months ago '04        #398
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
 Magozz said:
@ you look to be on ya sh*t, whats this Dr.Sebi veggie diet about and how them workouts looking in 2017.
I could use a switch up never really tried ANY diet, always been athletic but I'm tryna get REALLY right and not just coast off genetics.
sh*t, I'll try this vegetarian grind out, how the budget looking though? Definitely probably spend less now that you ain't stocking up on meats.
Dr. Sebi is no mucus forming foods. Only eating from the list below. It was ok. Alot of food prepping with a lot of learning how to cook dishes. I didn't really see any benefits between that and just dropping animal products being vegan. I did take some of the sebi dishes into my list of dishes though. An I would go more sebi if I felt mucous or a cold coming.

[pic - click to view]

- when I bulked I spent about 50 a week on meat. Lifting heavy. That's going out to eat and buying chicken/fish or steak for the week. Add the carbs and minimal veggies. A good 75 to 100 a week. A month 400. When I went dr sebi I was looking at about 40 to 50 dollars if I bought I'm bulk. Vegan about the same. But when you make vegan dishes like meat eaters you looking at 450 to 500 easy.

I can make non meat version of bbq sandwich out of Jack fruit. Mexican tacos out of spelt tortilla and jackfruit, cheese kamut grits with vegan style bacon and vegan eggs. Vegan pizza with vegan style sausage. Cinnamom rolls, cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, blueberry muffins, mac amd cheese. Eating like that every day high a.f. but if you were to see the plate and eat it you wouldn't be able to tell that much of a difference.
Magozz and 1 others gave props

2 months ago '05        #399
stevviej20 
space
space
Glad to see you still in it fam. I still been rocking with the diet, last year I switched to primarily fruits and veggies. Damn near raw, but I still eat cook sh*t on the weekends. I hit the gym about 3-5 times a week.
 2 months ago '05        #400
stevviej20 
space
space
R.I.P. Dr. Sebi
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside would you smush
39 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Bill Nye meets a group of drunk Thots in elevator LMAO
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Kenneka Jenkins Update [OMFG]
130 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Aurora Jolie could get it
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Best Films of the Year so Far?
127 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside HDR isn't being given any fu-ks in gaming?
17 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Amazon looks to deliver Chipotle & Shake Shack
45 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Well Damn Drakes gives a tour of a Ferris Rafauli built mansion
78 comments
1 day ago