most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Iris west AKA Candice Patton
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
23 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #21
kfulton727 
space
space
space
$17 | Props total: 1 1
Props for your amazing transformation, I was wondering do you keep track of your caloric intake and are you still doing a high protein low carb type of diet or do you not even focus on the macros at this point?
 4 years ago '13        #22
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$34,986 | Props total: 3388 3388
Wait you looked like that at 20% bodyfat.... Damn I got a long way to go.........

But, really not eating meat makes you feel better?

Man I can't do that..... I'm a lion... I gotta eat my meats....
 4 years ago '04        #23
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,188 | Props total: 1635 1635
 NcAlien said:
Congrats man on your transformation. I am about where you are in the initial pic with 10 extra pounds I want to accomplish what you did without losing bulk
thanks. you'll hit your Goal soon. Hard work and dedication will get you there.

mhe said:
Bro thats an amazing accomplishment keep doing your thing. Very motivational
thanks.

kfulton727 said:
Props for your amazing transformation, I was wondering do you keep track of your caloric intake and are you still doing a high protein low carb type of diet or do you not even focus on the macros at this point?
Yeah I'm ignorant to Calorie intake and macros. All I did was eat a ton of carbs to bulk. An leveling out the fat at the time was tons of up hill sprints, weighted vest jump roping and running miles. That helped me out a little before I injured my back. I looked good but I was always like 5 pounds from just losing it so cardio became important. That was @ 220lb's.

My lose weight approach I threw all that time consuming cardio out the door. Hodgetwins said something that turned on a lightbulb to me.. "Dont lift in numbers if your form fu*ked up lift properly and slowly increase weight." I took that and made it a Quality over Quantity Motto but with food. If i was going to eat it was Quality food from the earth no chemicals, fake food, or preservatives. So I started out 70% Quality food 30% cheat and shifted weekly to 100% quality foods with no meat a few months later.

It was hard for me to break meat. I still do it maybe once every week or 2. Because even though its some quality The negatives in meat still outweigh the good. That's what made the weight drop without calculations. I have learned though If I make these pancakes from something call quinoa with maple syrup not containing high fructose corn syrup. I go from my weight ideal weight 185 to about 193 not really putting on Bodyfat. So I do that for a few days to bulk up for weekend then drop off it for a few days to go back to my ideal weight. Still learning though how to work with my body and manipulate it in a healthy way. I'm smart on dropping weight and letting my body choose the size I need to be but not so good at bulking and manipulation though.

I read a book and found out the reason why that happen but I dont want to type you to death if you interested I will shed light in a future post...

[pic - click to view]

XxKingLeonxX said:
Wait you looked like that at 20% bodyfat.... Damn I got a long way to go.........

But, really not eating meat makes you feel better?

Man I can't do that..... I'm a lion... I gotta eat my meats....
hell yeah. I wouldnt preach that sh*t if it wasn't where its at... I'll show you my plates when I was eating meat. People still are shocked i stopped I ate it religiously...

My biggest benefit. Eating beans and rice My muscles recover quicker my body doesn't work harder to digest meat so I feel better and I sleep less. 4.5 to 5 hours has me fully rested for the day. about 6 to 7 hours to recover from a workout. An it has me hitting dips and some muscles back to back. When I was on meat and lifting heavy. 7 to 8 for a regular day. after work out 10hr's...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

to this...

[pic - click to view]

garbanzo beans, wild rice, quinoa with sesame seeds...

Real quality food takes 2 to 3 hours to digest. Meat is harder to digest takes a min. of 1 day to digest. so your body is consuming more processes to break down the meat so it pulls oxygen and nutrition from the blood that could be going to the processor(brain), so you lack energy, mood swings, sluggish etc. An if you pack on more processes(food) while your brain working to break down the meat you ate a few hours ago. The system bog's down. So free up some memory and that sh*t smooth sailing. We are some super computers.

Meat comes with so many set backs. Hard digest, saturated fat, clogs arteries. in that one meal...

Quinoa is a complete protein with no saturated fats an arterie clogger and it digest quicker..

Chickpeas aka garbanzo beans. Fiber helps digestion

Wild Rice gives you magnesium, fiber, vitamin E, omega fatty acids, manganese, phosphorus, tryptophan, B vitamins, lysine, potassium, zinc, calcium, protein, copper, and magnesium

sesame seeds...

I targeted everything meat does, excelled it with no negative backlash. A plate of that after work out and a good soak and 6 hours I feel brand new.

Last edited by SpyDa; 02-10-2013 at 11:16 AM..
 4 years ago '13        #24
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Welp.... I can't do that sh*t....

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #25
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
Wait WAIT!!!!!!!

If it takes longer to digest meat why not just eat it sparingly instead of removing it completely....

I don't get what's so bad about meat.. Other animals eat it and they are just fine....

They eat it raw too.....
 4 years ago '04        #26
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 XxKingLeonxX said:
Wait WAIT!!!!!!!

If it takes longer to digest meat why not just eat it sparingly instead of removing it completely....

I don't get what's so bad about meat.. Other animals eat it and they are just fine....

They eat it raw too.....

Okay this is going to be a long post but I'll break it down..

It's ok to eat meat sparingly because your bodies built that great. Like a site being hammered for access on jordan day and it takes you to the 30 second please wait screen but side effects come with the digestion period. a day is minimum for meat digestion if you drink water with that it slows down the process if you eat it with fruit's or vegetables it sits in the stomach while it breaks down and the fruits and vegetables rot in the stomach so you miss that nutrition.

Meat when slaughtered they slit the throat to drain the blood but cant drain the p!ss aka uric acid. This acid makes Meat Acidic. Acidic foods helps bacteria and other germs grow. You're body doesn't know how to digest Uric acid so it stores it in joints. heavy acidic diets gives birth to of bad joints, gout, arthritis. The acid also eats away at your bones and calcium so you have to counter that by eating more vegetables and milk with calcium in it or work out harder with cardio to sweat out that waste. if the waste cant escape's and it builds up in a location to where it's polluting the filters (spleen,lungs,kidneys,liver) you're body heats up(temperature) and sends the immune system to quarantine it(you get sick) and you get rid of it by sneezing coughing throwing up pissing diarrhea hot flashes that leads to sweating it out. stuff like that. medicine speeds up the process it's a steroid.

The slow digestion problem causes food and waste to back up in your colon when the processes begin to back up your body reroutes that waste to a part of your body and store it as fat. So say you eat 3 pounds worth of food. your body uses 1.5 pounds you shyt out 1 pound and the .5 pounds stay in your system. It will reroute that and store it as fat. when this process gets hit hard and the colon backs up bacteria grows and forms diseases and cancer's like colon cancer which most males get in the 50's.

so it's ok to eat meat but the more meat you eat you have to counter with more water and more vegetables.

that plate i showed you was a good 50grams of protein with none of those negatives.

That's explains why intermittent fasting is so successful. You give your body 10 to 12 hours to digest food and empty the colon so it doesnt need to store it. High fiber also helps flush it which that meal consisted of too.

I post the physical looks side of it. But i've gained a percentage an a half on my bone mass, i've maintained the same water levels even though i drink alot less and my muscle percentage is rising as my body fat lowers. An I've been working out in 30 degree weather and been around alot of sick people with no sickness. It's a ton of benefits come with the lifestyle change.

Last edited by SpyDa; 02-10-2013 at 01:43 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #27
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,931 | Props total: 190 190
 XxKingLeonxX said:

[pic - click to view]

One of the best gifs if you read posts in this forum...
 4 years ago '13        #28
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
 SpyDa said:
Okay this is going to be a long post but I'll break it down..

It's ok to eat meat sparingly because your bodies built that great. Like a site being hammered for access on jordan day and it takes you to the 30 second please wait screen but side effects come with the digestion period. a day is minimum for meat digestion if you drink water with that it slows down the process if you eat it with fruit's or vegetables it sits in the stomach while it breaks down and the fruits and vegetables rot in the stomach so you miss that nutrition.

Meat when slaughtered they slit the throat to drain the blood but cant drain the p!ss aka uric acid. This acid makes Meat Acidic. Acidic foods helps bacteria and other germs grow. You're body doesn't know how to digest Uric acid so it stores it in joints. heavy acidic diets gives birth to of bad joints, gout, arthritis. The acid also eats away at your bones and calcium so you have to counter that by eating more vegetables and milk with calcium in it or work out harder with cardio to sweat out that waste. if the waste cant escape's and it builds up in a location to where it's polluting the filters (spleen,lungs,kidneys,liver) you're body heats up(temperature) and sends the immune system to quarantine it(you get sick) and you get rid of it by sneezing coughing throwing up pissing diarrhea hot flashes that leads to sweating it out. stuff like that. medicine speeds up the process it's a steroid.

The slow digestion problem causes food and waste to back up in your colon when the processes begin to back up your body reroutes that waste to a part of your body and store it as fat. So say you eat 3 pounds worth of food. your body uses 1.5 pounds you shyt out 1 pound and the .5 pounds stay in your system. It will reroute that and store it as fat. when this process gets hit hard and the colon backs up bacteria grows and forms diseases and cancer's like colon cancer which most males get in the 50's.

so it's ok to eat meat but the more meat you eat you have to counter with more water and more vegetables.

that plate i showed you was a good 50grams of protein with none of those negatives.

That's explains why intermittent fasting is so successful. You give your body 10 to 12 hours to digest food and empty the colon so it doesnt need to store it. High fiber also helps flush it which that meal consisted of too.

I post the physical looks side of it. But i've gained a percentage an a half on my bone mass, i've maintained the same water levels even though i drink alot less and my muscle percentage is rising as my body fat lowers. An I've been working out in 30 degree weather and been around alot of sick people with no sickness. It's a ton of benefits come with the lifestyle change.
Oh... Lol... I was worried... I used to be like that when I was younger... I used to go to buffet's all the time and eat loads of meat...... I still would but I won't do it as much....

I mean I like to eat meat, but I do that intermittent fasting thing too.... I don't eat breakfast and I eat after noon.. I see what you mean though...

You would think they would be able to drain urine from animals now....
detroitdipset gave props

4 years ago '04        #29
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 XxKingLeonxX said:
Oh... Lol... I was worried... I used to be like that when I was younger... I used to go to buffet's all the time and eat loads of meat...... I still would but I won't do it as much....

I mean I like to eat meat, but I do that intermittent fasting thing too.... I don't eat breakfast and I eat after noon.. I see what you mean though...

You would think they would be able to drain urine from animals now....

im sure they could but why? it would cost more money to do. they make more profit finding shortcuts. thats where the hormones and all the chemicals come into play that's still in the organs of the meat that you eat.

but our structures are built great. majority of the stuff we do slows us down. We may get sick alot but it wont really take affect until 40+ years old
 4 years ago '12        #30
Southwick 
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 209 209
Spyda knows his sh*t. Maybe they'll take it from you since I'm some vegan weirdo.
 4 years ago '13        #31
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
 Southwick said:
Spyda knows his sh*t. Maybe they'll take it from you since I'm some vegan weirdo.
They probably call you that because the specific way you say things...

@Spyda...I get that eating vegetables and fruits are better and sh*t, but.......

HOW CAN I GET 2000 CALORIES WITH JUST A DIET OF MAINLY VEGETABLES AND FRUITS!!!??!

That sh*t damn near impossible my n*gga.......... I also only eat two meals a day because my college meal plan only allows 2 meals a day....

That sh*t is going to be even harder when I go on my bulk......
 4 years ago '04        #32
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 XxKingLeonxX said:
They probably call you that because the specific way you say things...

@Spyda...I get that eating vegetables and fruits are better and sh*t, but.......

HOW CAN I GET 2000 CALORIES WITH JUST A DIET OF MAINLY VEGETABLES AND FRUITS!!!??!

That sh*t damn near impossible my n*gga.......... I also only eat two meals a day because my college meal plan only allows 2 meals a day....

That sh*t is going to be even harder when I go on my bulk......

in that pic i had to eat...

1 cup of quinoa

[pic - click to view]

1 cup of wild rice

[pic - click to view]

half a cup of garbanzo beans

[pic - click to view]

1 table spoon of seeds

[pic - click to view]

that's your protein and carbs. hit the rest of your calories by chopping up potato and making fries which is cheaper or buying this...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Or do those QUinoa pancakes. I ate 12 today and went to the gym on some super human workout. They dont make me feel sluggish and 12 didnt feel me up. thats 1,200 calories in one meal.

Oh an your fruits and vegetables throughout the day. Nuts for snacks to get vitamin B.

Southwick said:

I thought that vegan stuff was for the birds. But now the great feeling that came with it. I'll never go back to eating animal product's every day. Even on the few days I do eat lean meat like turkey or baked chicken. I can feel myself coming off that high and feel weird until it's digested and out my system.

Last edited by SpyDa; 02-11-2013 at 02:10 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #33
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,010 | Props total: 4 4
So you're clearly not a strict vegan, with eating meat sparingly and such. Do you eat dairy (milk, cheese), egg, anything like that? Or just the grains, veggies, fruits, legumes and the occasional chicken?
detroitdipset gave props

4 years ago '13        #34
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
Oh... That's not as bad as I thought...

How does Quinoa taste? It doesn't taste like sh*t does it?
 4 years ago '12        #35
Southwick 
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 209 209
@ Spyda. Fa sho. I feel so good that I'll never consume meat, dairy, processed stuff again. The thought of putting that crap in my body scares me.
 4 years ago '04        #36
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 kyh0mpb said:
So you're clearly not a strict vegan, with eating meat sparingly and such. Do you eat dairy (milk, cheese), egg, anything like that? Or just the grains, veggies, fruits, legumes and the occasional chicken?

Im pretty much a vegan who has slip up's. But my slip up's are so spread apart it doesn't really hurt much. I haven't done egg's milk or bread since august. I slip up with meat but That didn't start til a week after new years. Then i've done it about every other week. But an example of my eatin lifestyle is...

5am - teaspoon of royal jelly honey
6am - juiced oranges for orange juice
7am - coconut milk
8am - juice lemon and lime for lemon-lime ade
9am - green apple
11am - 2 avocado's
1pm - walnuts, almonds, peanuts or pistachios
3pm - broccoli and cauliflouwer steamed or spinach steamed with sunflower oil
6pm - buckwheat and millet or kidney beans and red rice, or quinoa wild rice and garbanzo and sprinkle seed's on them.

XxKingLeonxX said:
Oh... That's not as bad as I thought...

How does Quinoa taste? It doesn't taste like sh*t does it?
I like it. but when you break away from the old eating habits in 2 weeks your taste bud's to correct itself and change back to normal. So if you jump off in it now it probably will taste like shyt. To me it's like an oatmeal.

Southwick said:
@ Spyda. Fa sho. I feel so good that I'll never consume meat, dairy, processed stuff again. The thought of putting that crap in my body scares me.

same here. I have my slip up's though. Most of my days when i have turkey or chicken is when I go to a UFC f!ght, or big event like bday parties. Usually after I consume I'll take a few days and flush it with some dandelion root tea or ginger tea.
 4 years ago '06        #37
mhe 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 1 1
 SpyDa said:
um I broke my work out into a lower weight high rep day on...
tuesday - legs
wednesday - chest, shoulder, tri's
thursday - back, bicep

Saturday And Sunday I increase weight an went til failure.
Saturday - chest, shoulder, tri's
sunday - back, bicep

Did abs every day.
What workouts did you do on these days did you more emphasis on calisthenthics or just simply weight lifting?
 4 years ago '07        #38
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,412 | Props total: 463 463
Man your gains are fu*king amazing bruh, but do you fu*k with almond milk?

Last edited by J_Duece; 02-11-2013 at 08:32 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #39
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 392 392
As a vegan does fish have the same effects as "meat" I have really been considering this shift as I have cut out red meat and I OCCASIONALLY do pork. This is such a drastic lifestyle change I will have to be in my own spot to do this...Is chicken that bad ?

Secondly what do you guys do for dairy? I know the dangers of milk but what about yogurt, cheese, sour cream etc...

I value your opinion as you have a smaller version of my body ad the other vegans please chime in.
 4 years ago '07        #40
Dicemoney6 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,464 | Props total: 192 192
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
114 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Keri "THIRST TRAP" Hilson
87 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
20 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Forbes: Highest paid YouTube stars :wtf:
177 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Transformers: The Last Knight(official trailer)
146 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Last Gaurdian Metacritic score
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Disses QUAVO AND MIGOS !!!!!!
231 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy