So I Did A Huge Lean Out....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
194 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
250 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside New Kanye West Interview Days B4 Exposing Beyonce, Jay-Z & Illuminati I..
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 1 year ago '11        #361
April Babii 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 31 31
Gotta get back to it... Cutting meat and dairy out after this Apple cleanse. Salute to the brothers dropping knowledge and motivation.
 1 year ago '14        #362
gt1 
space
space
space
$843 | Props total: 36 36
@

I need help coming up with some liquid meals.

Here's what I've been using for two weeks.

I've been putting milk or water with the ingredients below in my nutribullet.

Alot of Spinach
4 scoops of organic protein
2 or 3 frozen strawberries/mango
2 spoons of peanut butter
2 spoonfulls of flaxseed
1 spoonful of chia seeds
Liquid Omega 3 supplement
some organic honey

I have noticed alot of energy and not feeling bogged down after meals anymore. Im sleeping alittle better also. My two main concerns are im not getting enough protein and not covering all the bases in terms of minerals and vitamins.

If you could give me a couple different ideas of what to mix in their that would be great.

Shout out to everyone in this thread. I've learned alot and got motivated to improve my diet from all these posts .
 1 year ago '04        #363
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,188 | Props total: 1636 1636
 largofool said:
@
 gt1 said:
@

Alot of Spinach
2 spoonfulls of flaxseed
1 spoonful of chia seeds
some organic honey

I have noticed alot of energy and not feeling bogged down after meals anymore. Im sleeping alittle better also. My two main concerns are im not getting enough protein and not covering all the bases in terms of minerals and vitamins.

If you could give me a couple different ideas of what to mix in their that would be great.

Shout out to everyone in this thread. I've learned alot and got motivated to improve my diet from all these posts .
Ill respond after gym. Give me 3 or 4 hours.

Congrats gt
 1 year ago '04        #364
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 largofool said:
@
just simple carbs. she does fruit.

largofool said:
@
i don't drink any alcohol
 1 year ago '04        #365
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 gt1 said:
@

Alot of Spinach
2 spoonfulls of flaxseed
1 spoonful of chia seeds
some organic honey

an avocado or hemp seeds will give you what you are missing in protein.
 1 year ago '08        #366
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$17,605 | Props total: 2802 2802
Bump Bout to drop some new stuff on yall in a minute. Get Ready
 1 year ago '14        #367
TrillbertArenas 1 heat pts
space
space
$809 | Props total: 904 904
Ive done my absolute best to cut out all red meats from my diet (goat meat being the exception tho cuz its soo fu*king )Its been just chicken, turkey, and eggs for me. I eat a salad every single day (as a side dish. Its really not that hard to do), and ive added almonds, coconut oil to my diet aswell as limiting alcohol consumption to once a month (no beer just wine or vodka if im tryna get lit). Honestly, with minimal exercise (at the moment im learning to swim two days a week and playijg basketball atleast once a week) you will begin to look cut up. I do a 100 push ups a day. Ive never been able to do that in my life. Diet is everything. Cut out refined sugars, drink alot of water, eat lean produce and see the results.
 1 year ago '04        #368
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Bump Bout to drop some new stuff on yall in a minute. Get Ready

TrillbertArenas said:
Ive done my absolute best to cut out all red meats from my diet (goat meat being the exception tho cuz its soo fu*king )Its been just chicken, turkey, and eggs for me. I eat a salad every single day (as a side dish. Its really not that hard to do), and ive added almonds, coconut oil to my diet aswell as limiting alcohol consumption to once a month (no beer just wine or vodka if im tryna get lit). Honestly, with minimal exercise (at the moment im learning to swim two days a week and playijg basketball atleast once a week) you will begin to look cut up. I do a 100 push ups a day. Ive never been able to do that in my life. Diet is everything. Cut out refined sugars, drink alot of water, eat lean produce and see the results.

good stuff.
 1 year ago '05        #369
liljay251 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 3260 3260
Diet seems cool I'm already 180. Do need get definition in the stomach.
 1 year ago '04        #370
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Tha TC said:
@ lmao I had posted in here already about to re-read and skim through props bro
no problem man. Good luck on that journey.
 1 year ago '06        #371
Qbert 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,741 | Props total: 585 585
I went Vegetarian for a month, it's amazing when you stop eating meat how you feel energized and gain clarity, the hormones they put in it is no joke. I was talking to this lady at Planet Organic and she said she works with kids with Autism and she can tell the difference when they eat meat.
 1 year ago '04        #372
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Qbert said:
I went Vegetarian for a month, it's amazing when you stop eating meat how you feel energized and gain clarity, the hormones they put in it is no joke. I was talking to this lady at Planet Organic and she said she works with kids with Autism and she can tell the difference when they eat meat.
Yea it's real. I love it. I try to put people on but people afraid of change
 1 year ago '04        #373
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
So update on everybody? Still going strong? Did people drop off?
 1 year ago '08        #374
SlickJ101 18 heat pts18
space
space
$11,097 | Props total: 1211 1211
 SpyDa said:
So update on everybody? Still going strong? Did people drop off?
So are you totally vegetarian? No dairy?
 1 year ago '04        #375
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
So are you totally vegetarian? No dairy?
Yea bro no dairy. So many alternatives. I like hemp milk and coconut milk.
 12 months ago '05        #376
Immaking 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 34 34
3.5yrs still goin' strong been eyein that vegan life tho avoiding cheese seems to be the big issue--other than that everything else is easy
 12 months ago '04        #377
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Immaking said:
3.5yrs still goin' strong been eyein that vegan life tho avoiding cheese seems to be the big issue--other than that everything else is easy
 12 months ago '05        #378
Tha Boss 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$12,141 | Props total: 8014 8014
 SpyDa said:
Ive probably asked several times on each update but what your daily meals and workouts looking like as of now
 12 months ago '04        #379
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Tha Boss said:
Ive probably asked several times on each update but what your daily meals and workouts looking like as of now
Meal eating the same. Nothing new. I follow Dr Sebi page on f.b. so he's posting alot of good dishes I may try. Haven't had much time.

Workout different. I'm training on hand stands. Over worked my back muscles and pulled my teras minor I believe so chilled on the over training of pull ups. So I just been doing the wall holds for hand stands, running alot , tri cep and abs. I have got to the point where I can hold a handstand for a few seconds without the wall.

With a 9 lap = 1 mile track I can run a quarter mile in 1 min 30 seconds but can't hold the pace. Usually do half mile In 3min 15 to 20 seconds and a mile in 6 min 30 to 45sec.. think i would really go crazy on a straight away. Speed mile i can clear a lap on that track in 19 seconds. 2 laps at that speed and I'm exhausted for a good 8 to 10 min recovery. Just learning the body. That's made me lean out so I'm back to how I was when I first posted a lean out pic in here.

I'm 30 now but still out running fresh teenagers on the basketball court. Going to sound corny but I don't train in short power burst but try to do everything in high number medium strength and slowly increase that medium strength level. So my load I can handle alot for a long period of time rather than a short max time.

I say that may sound corny because I got it from dragonball z when trunks and vegeta trained to f!ght cell and just got bigger and bigger but gohan and goku trained at mid level for long periods of time. I sometimes purposely exhaust myself to focus on regrouping and collecting my energy. Breathing treatment and speed adjustment. Etc.

I max out treadmills now 16mph forwards and 12mph backwards running. For 35 to 40 seconds. My actual routine see next post.
 12 months ago '04        #380
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
My current workout I do 3 times a week.

Stretch

9 laps = 1 mile.

Runs 7 speed laps in under 5 minutes. Immediately jump off the track because 10 feet away is a cable leg press machine. Keeping the clock running I'll do 15 300 lb leg press. Aim for under a minute. Hit the track to jog my 8th lap in under a minute. Do 2ND set of leg press, run my 8th lap, do a 3rd set and try to sprint out my 9th lap.

That or circuit I was doing in 16 minutes. I've dropped it to 12min.

3 min break. Then treadmill run.
Half a mile backwards running at 7.5mph.
.5 mile recovery walk at 5.0mph.
Then 7.5mph for .10 miles of side x running til I hit a half mile rotating between each side. I hold the treadmill bar so I don't fall. Fast foot work.

[video - click to view]

That's cardiovascular. People like man that's a work out but since I been doing this circuit for over a year. sh*ts a warm up. I usually either go into what's next then go to the court afterwards. I skipped cardiovascular and was in there dunking again.

Next is

Close hand slow and controlled deep full range of motion Bench dips. 4 sets of 15.
Over head triceps work 4 sets of 15. Real deep.

From this video...

27 sec - 1:45sec

[video - click to view]

Then handstand holds. 4 to 5 holds I'm up to 30 seconds with wall a.ssistance a few seconds like 3 or 4 without it. Added hand stands 3 weeks ago.

Abs. I do this full circuit no breaks. Took a few years to complete with no stops but now I'm adding

[video - click to view]

I added these.... 4 sets of 10 with hands by my side

[video - click to view]

Then I added these. See video below. I started at 30 pounds made my way up to 70lbs. I hold with both hand keeping feet elevated like a vital sit then come up like that. Builds that V line. Very very very good lower about work out. Try light weight though. One wrong twist then all weight is on your back.

[video - click to view]

That's what I'm doing now. Workouts about 1.5 Hours. 2 if people keep talking to me. 3 hours if I ball afterwards. And it k!lls me after I run a full workout n*ggas trash me because they out shooting me or banging on the court. I have to reach deep for energy and still hold my own. I ran once fresh and they was shocked at my energy levels but I like to be handicapped. I reach deeper in myself

Last edited by SpyDa; 12-09-2015 at 04:09 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
84 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
57 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
MMA UFC finally gives Cyborg her title shot
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside BOSKOE100 mad at SOULJA BOY.. say he make the BLOODS look like clowns !..
77 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
154 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
91 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
45 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy