So I Did A Huge Lean Out....

most viewed right now
 141
Image(s) inside THICK THIGHS SAVE LIVES AND MAKE UGLY bi-chES CUTE ii
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Irv Gotti exposes 50 Cent, again.
157 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Aug 18 - Trump business partner ‘told family he knows he and POTUS are..
59 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Im slamming this Hoe (Alexis Skyy)
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 2 years ago '04        #361
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,614 | Props total: 2248 2248
 SlickJ101 said:
So are you totally vegetarian? No dairy?
Yea bro no dairy. So many alternatives. I like hemp milk and coconut milk.
 2 years ago '05        #362
Immaking 
space
avatar space
space
$937 | Props total: 139 139
3.5yrs still goin' strong been eyein that vegan life tho avoiding cheese seems to be the big issue--other than that everything else is easy
 2 years ago '04        #363
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,614 | Props total: 2248 2248
 Immaking said:
3.5yrs still goin' strong been eyein that vegan life tho avoiding cheese seems to be the big issue--other than that everything else is easy
 2 years ago '05        #364
Tha Boss 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$16,213 | Props total: 19224 19224
 SpyDa said:
Ive probably asked several times on each update but what your daily meals and workouts looking like as of now
 2 years ago '04        #365
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,614 | Props total: 2248 2248
 Tha Boss said:
Ive probably asked several times on each update but what your daily meals and workouts looking like as of now
Meal eating the same. Nothing new. I follow Dr Sebi page on f.b. so he's posting alot of good dishes I may try. Haven't had much time.


Workout different. I'm training on hand stands. Over worked my back muscles and pulled my teras minor I believe so chilled on the over training of pull ups. So I just been doing the wall holds for hand stands, running alot , tri cep and abs. I have got to the point where I can hold a handstand for a few seconds without the wall.

With a 9 lap = 1 mile track I can run a quarter mile in 1 min 30 seconds but can't hold the pace. Usually do half mile In 3min 15 to 20 seconds and a mile in 6 min 30 to 45sec.. think i would really go crazy on a straight away. Speed mile i can clear a lap on that track in 19 seconds. 2 laps at that speed and I'm exhausted for a good 8 to 10 min recovery. Just learning the body. That's made me lean out so I'm back to how I was when I first posted a lean out pic in here.

I'm 30 now but still out running fresh teenagers on the basketball court. Going to sound corny but I don't train in short power burst but try to do everything in high number medium strength and slowly increase that medium strength level. So my load I can handle alot for a long period of time rather than a short max time.

I say that may sound corny because I got it from dragonball z when trunks and vegeta trained to f!ght cell and just got bigger and bigger but gohan and goku trained at mid level for long periods of time. I sometimes purposely exhaust myself to focus on regrouping and collecting my energy. Breathing treatment and speed adjustment. Etc.

I max out treadmills now 16mph forwards and 12mph backwards running. For 35 to 40 seconds. My actual routine see next post.
MemphisAmbition gave props
 
 2 years ago '04        #366
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,614 | Props total: 2248 2248
My current workout I do 3 times a week.

Stretch

9 laps = 1 mile.

Runs 7 speed laps in under 5 minutes. Immediately jump off the track because 10 feet away is a cable leg press machine. Keeping the clock running I'll do 15 300 lb leg press. Aim for under a minute. Hit the track to jog my 8th lap in under a minute. Do 2ND set of leg press, run my 8th lap, do a 3rd set and try to sprint out my 9th lap.

That or circuit I was doing in 16 minutes. I've dropped it to 12min.

3 min break. Then treadmill run.
Half a mile backwards running at 7.5mph.
.5 mile recovery walk at 5.0mph.
Then 7.5mph for .10 miles of side x running til I hit a half mile rotating between each side. I hold the treadmill bar so I don't fall. Fast foot work.


[video - click to view]



That's cardiovascular. People like man that's a work out but since I been doing this circuit for over a year. sh*ts a warm up. I usually either go into what's next then go to the court afterwards. I skipped cardiovascular and was in there dunking again.

Next is

Close hand slow and controlled deep full range of motion Bench dips. 4 sets of 15.
Over head triceps work 4 sets of 15. Real deep.

From this video...

27 sec - 1:45sec


[video - click to view]



Then handstand holds. 4 to 5 holds I'm up to 30 seconds with wall a.ssistance a few seconds like 3 or 4 without it. Added hand stands 3 weeks ago.

Abs. I do this full circuit no breaks. Took a few years to complete with no stops but now I'm adding


[video - click to view]


I added these.... 4 sets of 10 with hands by my side


[video - click to view]


Then I added these. See video below. I started at 30 pounds made my way up to 70lbs. I hold with both hand keeping feet elevated like a vital sit then come up like that. Builds that V line. Very very very good lower about work out. Try light weight though. One wrong twist then all weight is on your back.


[video - click to view]


That's what I'm doing now. Workouts about 1.5 Hours. 2 if people keep talking to me. 3 hours if I ball afterwards. And it k!lls me after I run a full workout n*ggas trash me because they out shooting me or banging on the court. I have to reach deep for energy and still hold my own. I ran once fresh and they was shocked at my energy levels but I like to be handicapped. I reach deeper in myself


Last edited by SpyDa; 12-09-2015 at 03:09 PM..
 2 years ago '12        #367
MARKUS GRAHXM 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 12856 12856
 SpyDa said:
2011 before the lifestyle change. was benching 265lb 3 sets of 6 incline 300lb 3x4 flat bench.


[pic - click to view]

This is kinda where Im at right now

Im 5'9 somewhere between 175-180 pounds BF% at about 19/20


Im not trynna get big or anything on some body builder type sh*t, like for my look on a physical level about Trey Songz size is perfect for me, but I want to have that cut look at about 10% bf like you posted on one of those pics of you a few pages back.


I want to maintain as well build a lil more muscle gains while cutting down the body fat I have, but Im focused on boxing training right now like I mentioned yesterday.


But Im making the complete lifestyle change to vegan, just for the health benefits alone. Turned 28 2 days ago so I want to start to take care of myself now while Im still young so I won't pay for it later in my older years.

The thing also is I work a 9-5 so following a set time schedule might be a lil difficult so I was thinking of doing a diet plan of the 3 big meals (breakfast-lunch- and dinner before 7pm) and taking snacks/shakes in between

I always make sure to eat dinner around 6 and hit the boxing gym at 7-7:30 pm and also hit a shake afterwards and another shake before bed


Any advice on food, diet plan, or any other input/uggestions to help a young n*gga achieve these goals? @ feel free to chip in too


Last edited by MARKUS GRAHXM; 01-29-2016 at 01:15 PM..
 1 year ago '04        #368
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,614 | Props total: 2248 2248
 Tha TC said:
Goddamn man I just hit 30 a month and a half ago... That sh*t is crazy looks like I need to get back on it BIG TIME!!!... What's up on that hemp milk never heard of it.
Man I didn't know you was 30

 HOOD BXLLIONAIRE said:
This is kinda where Im at right now

Im 5'9 somewhere between 175-180 pounds BF% at about 19/20


Im not trynna get big or anything on some body builder type sh*t, like for my look on a physical level about Trey Songz size is perfect for me, but I want to have that cut look at about 10% bf like you posted on one of those pics of you a few pages back.


I want to maintain as well build a lil more muscle gains while cutting down the body fat I have, but Im focused on boxing training right now like I mentioned yesterday.


But Im making the complete lifestyle change to vegan, just for the health benefits alone. Turned 28 2 days ago so I want to start to take care of myself now while Im still young so I won't pay for it later in my older years.

The thing also is I work a 9-5 so following a set time schedule might be a lil difficult so I was thinking of doing a diet plan of the 3 big meals (breakfast-lunch- and dinner before 7pm) and taking snacks/shakes in between

I always make sure to eat dinner around 6 and hit the boxing gym at 7-7:30 pm and also hit a shake afterwards and another shake before bed


Any advice on food, diet plan, or any other input/uggestions to help a young n*gga achieve these goals? @ feel free to chip in too
Just now seeing this. Too lean out to below 10% it'll be strictly diet and lifestyle. What are you eating now? Surprise you're not lean already being a boxer. What type of training do you do
Tha TC gave props
 
 1 year ago '15        #369
Tully Blanchard 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$6,228 | Props total: 22327 22327
 Tha TC said:
yeah bruh a negus is getting old... big change in focus in lifestyle and diet I just started back a work out regimen. Cardio one day plyometrics and light weight work out the next day rest one day of the week (really do a lot of stretching and try and get a massage)... still got too much stress around me though bout to rid myself of all that sh*t within the next 2-3 weeks
You're not getting old bro...old is when life comes full circle and you're doing the same things that a baby would do. sh*tting on yourself, drooling etc.
SpyDa gave props
 
 1 year ago '12        #370
MARKUS GRAHXM 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 12856 12856
 SpyDa said:
Man I didn't know you was 30



Just now seeing this. Too lean out to below 10% it'll be strictly diet and lifestyle. What are you eating now? Surprise you're not lean already being a boxer. What type of training do you do
Usually Im having oats with a banana and almonds or breakfast

then a hemp protein shake with hemp seeds and a banana

lunch usualy is quinoa rice, salad and a chikpea patty


dinner usually brown rice, beans, a salad and some squash or a sweet potatoe


and usually when im done with a workout i have an instant oats protein shake with peanut butter



i just started back boxing training since i kinda been out of it for a minute.
 1 year ago '10        #371
winna4ever 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 1019 1019
 SpyDa said:
My current workout I do 3 times a week.

Stretch

9 laps = 1 mile.

Runs 7 speed laps in under 5 minutes. Immediately jump off the track because 10 feet away is a cable leg press machine. Keeping the clock running I'll do 15 300 lb leg press. Aim for under a minute. Hit the track to jog my 8th lap in under a minute. Do 2ND set of leg press, run my 8th lap, do a 3rd set and try to sprint out my 9th lap.

That or circuit I was doing in 16 minutes. I've dropped it to 12min.

3 min break. Then treadmill run.
Half a mile backwards running at 7.5mph.
.5 mile recovery walk at 5.0mph.
Then 7.5mph for .10 miles of side x running til I hit a half mile rotating between each side. I hold the treadmill bar so I don't fall. Fast foot work.




That's cardiovascular. People like man that's a work out but since I been doing this circuit for over a year. sh*ts a warm up. I usually either go into what's next then go to the court afterwards. I skipped cardiovascular and was in there dunking again.

Next is

Close hand slow and controlled deep full range of motion Bench dips. 4 sets of 15.
Over head triceps work 4 sets of 15. Real deep.

From this video...

27 sec - 1:45sec




Then handstand holds. 4 to 5 holds I'm up to 30 seconds with wall a.ssistance a few seconds like 3 or 4 without it. Added hand stands 3 weeks ago.

Abs. I do this full circuit no breaks. Took a few years to complete with no stops but now I'm adding



I added these.... 4 sets of 10 with hands by my side



Then I added these. See video below. I started at 30 pounds made my way up to 70lbs. I hold with both hand keeping feet elevated like a vital sit then come up like that. Builds that V line. Very very very good lower about work out. Try light weight though. One wrong twist then all weight is on your back.



That's what I'm doing now. Workouts about 1.5 Hours. 2 if people keep talking to me. 3 hours if I ball afterwards. And it k!lls me after I run a full workout n*ggas trash me because they out shooting me or banging on the court. I have to reach deep for energy and still hold my own. I ran once fresh and they was shocked at my energy levels but I like to be handicapped. I reach deeper in myself
I need a good ab circuit and peeped the pacquiao one you posted, but how the eff are you doing the whole 10 minutes with no breaks?? mad props
 1 year ago '04        #372
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,614 | Props total: 2248 2248
 Tha TC said:
yeah bruh a negus is getting old... big change in focus in lifestyle and diet I just started back a work out regimen. Cardio one day plyometrics and light weight work out the next day rest one day of the week (really do a lot of stretching and try and get a massage)... still got too much stress around me though bout to rid myself of all that sh*t within the next 2-3 weeks
Stress is the basically the body tensing up, which makes your heart rate go up, which means your heart works harder to move blood, which makes your brain frustrated being a play maker with a fatigued team.

Why I say that? Gym increase the blood flow and strengthen the heart. It's a release. Don't say things around me will clear up and I'll be good to go say things are rough but I'll go get my release. Because that's what's happening.
Tha TC and 1 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '04        #373
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,614 | Props total: 2248 2248
 HOOD BXLLIONAIRE said:
Usually Im having oats with a banana and almonds or breakfast

then a hemp protein shake with hemp seeds and a banana

lunch usualy is quinoa rice, salad and a chikpea patty


dinner usually brown rice, beans, a salad and some squash or a sweet potatoe


and usually when im done with a workout i have an instant oats protein shake with peanut butter



i just started back boxing training since i kinda been out of it for a minute.

I don't see much wrong with what you eating personally. Id personally drop the brown rice for black rice or do a bigger amount of quinoa. I don't do salads. personal preference. I usually just steam veggies or Sautee them in grape seed oil. You'll lean out off the stricter eating and boxing alone. Majority of my cardio came from Manny Pacquiao and other boxing workouts. I just don't throw hands.


Edit: you could do a ripe avocado. 1 or 2 after work out. That will give you fiber and good protein. Oats, almonds and banana at breakfast is an interesting combo. Surprise it doesn't get you bloated


Last edited by SpyDa; 02-22-2016 at 04:03 PM..
 1 year ago '04        #374
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,614 | Props total: 2248 2248
@ - I'm shifting to this sebi diet man. It's not bad. They introduced me to kamut. I'm doing kamut noodles over butternut squash blended up into a spread. Taste like a mac and cheese. Sebi approved and they have sebi approved bacon, pizza, spaghetti, donuts. Lol I wouldn't recommend eating this everyday but they do help people transition and the regulars who are on this lifestyle not get bored.

But I do feel people worship him as the guru. Everything I did in this group was not sebi approved but sebi followers tell me it's not possible. If it's not on sebi list then it's not good for you.

OR atleast the Facebook groups.


Last edited by SpyDa; 02-22-2016 at 04:00 PM..
Southwick gave props
 
 1 year ago '12        #375
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 371 371
 HOOD BXLLIONAIRE said:
This is kinda where Im at right now

Im 5'9 somewhere between 175-180 pounds BF% at about 19/20


Im not trynna get big or anything on some body builder type sh*t, like for my look on a physical level about Trey Songz size is perfect for me, but I want to have that cut look at about 10% bf like you posted on one of those pics of you a few pages back.


I want to maintain as well build a lil more muscle gains while cutting down the body fat I have, but Im focused on boxing training right now like I mentioned yesterday.


But Im making the complete lifestyle change to vegan, just for the health benefits alone. Turned 28 2 days ago so I want to start to take care of myself now while Im still young so I won't pay for it later in my older years.

The thing also is I work a 9-5 so following a set time schedule might be a lil difficult so I was thinking of doing a diet plan of the 3 big meals (breakfast-lunch- and dinner before 7pm) and taking snacks/shakes in between

I always make sure to eat dinner around 6 and hit the boxing gym at 7-7:30 pm and also hit a shake afterwards and another shake before bed


Any advice on food, diet plan, or any other input/uggestions to help a young n*gga achieve these goals? @ feel free to chip in too
My bad King. Once you reply to SpyDa, I'll see what I can add. For starters. I wouldn't eat before 10/11 and after 6/7. That's when your body wants to consume. After 7 is when your body wants to break down the food you ate and a.ssimilate the nutrients. Also you would be intermittent fasting. sh*t, just switching to a vegan diet would most likely get you down to 10% bf.
NY Knicka gave props
 
 1 year ago '13        #376
XxKingLeonxX 
space
avatar space
space
$36,240 | Props total: 6832 6832
 Southwick said:
My bad King. Once you reply to SpyDa, I'll see what I can add. For starters. I wouldn't eat before 10/11 and after 6/7. That's when your body wants to consume. After 7 is when your body wants to break down the food you ate and a.ssimilate the nutrients. Also you would be intermittent fasting. sh*t, just switching to a vegan diet would most likely get you down to 10% bf.
Interesting... Where did you get this information from? Is it independent of people's sleep cycles?
 1 year ago '12        #377
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 371 371
 SpyDa said:
@ - I'm shifting to this sebi diet man. It's not bad. They introduced me to kamut. I'm doing kamut noodles over butternut squash blended up into a spread. Taste like a mac and cheese. Sebi approved and they have sebi approved bacon, pizza, spaghetti, donuts. Lol I wouldn't recommend eating this everyday but they do help people transition and the regulars who are on this lifestyle not get bored.

But I do feel people worship him as the guru. Everything I did in this group was not sebi approved but sebi followers tell me it's not possible. If it's not on sebi list then it's not good for you.

OR atleast the Facebook groups.
Dig. I transitioned on with Sebi and a couple of others.

I agree. People think Sebi can do no wrong.
SpyDa gave props
 
 1 year ago '12        #378
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 371 371
 XxKingLeonxX said:
Interesting... Where did you get this information from? Is it independent of people's sleep cycles?
I think it's universal. I remember reading it somewhere. Also read that healing hormones are released from 10 pm-2 am. That's why you should be slept by 10 pm. I'm a try to find the info and post it.
Kyu gave props
 
 1 year ago '14        #379
Kyu 368 heat pts368
space
avatar space
space
$57,498 | Props total: 100248 100248
 SpyDa said:
thanks bro. Yea I leaned out hard. I havent been this size since 2000. I dont do cardio I did 70% diet 30% workout




man how tall is he? an how much would you say he weigh? If i could sit down an ask him questions i'd probably excel in this quicker. I've been studying tutorials. doing L-sits and planche training on the bar at the gym...



I notice that. I love the bar work...


Here's my transform pictures. My editing is horrible.. Tried to cover my face...



August 2011 210lb - was doing heavy cardio an lifting heavy.


[pic - click to view]





Got up to 225 looking decent until May 5th 2k12 I Pulled my QL Muscle going heavy. doc told me to not lift for a few months. Which kept me out of the Gym til August 9th. That huge appetite of bulking became a nightmare. I realized then I dont want to be big. Heavy squats had my knee's giving me trouble and I just didnt feel as good So In August I decided to do an Intermittent fasting then shifted into a 3 day detox then went on an Organic eating habit. (No store bought juice, candy, sweets, fried, enrich carbs like white rice and pasta, dairy, pork or beef) getting rid of alot of foods making a strict lifestyle change with No Cardio an accomplished this transformation...



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



dropped baked and grilled chicken and turkey and became a 95% vegan after christmas. Still eat chicken once every week or two and decided to get all my proteins from nuts, legumes and grains an as of the first of the year. 185lb leveled out. 10.5%



[pic - click to view]



What does your diet consist of?
 1 year ago '14        #380
Kyu 368 heat pts368
space
avatar space
space
$57,498 | Props total: 100248 100248
 SpyDa said:
um I broke my work out into a lower weight high rep day on...
tuesday - legs
wednesday - chest, shoulder, tri's
thursday - back, bicep

Saturday And Sunday I increase weight an went til failure.
Saturday - chest, shoulder, tri's
sunday - back, bicep

Did abs every day.




diet =

No fried foods, beef, pork, dairy, unorganic juice(I juiced my own orange juice, mango juice, strawberries, etc.), no soda's, whey protein, enriched foods like white rice, pasta and flour, no gatorade or high fructose corn syrup, no canned foods or canned vegetables.

so basically nuts, grains, legumes, raw fruits and raw steamed vegetables. I still ate grilled turkey burgers, baked chicken and turkey in my wheat pasta and brown rice. At that time I maintained 194lb's in November.



[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]





Decided to drop the few meats I was eating after watching a youtube documentary called Earthling in December and dropped 10 pounds to 188 but had horrible stomach cramps after I ate. Read up on food combinations changed my eating combinations and ended up at 184/185. feeling great. Lost alot of strength though. in 2011 I was 3x6 300lb bench. shyt I can barely get it up twice now at 184.


I aimed for a new motto that I roll with. Quality over Quantity because it a saying that applies to everything in life. If you eat 100% you dont have to work out as hard and long doing cardio. You supply your muscles with the proper food for recovery. so you have increased stamina, less down time in between recovery and you save time not being in the gym all day. In 2011 I was a meat head. eating high protein low carbs and having 2 hour gym workouts until my injury made me re-evalute WTF i was really trying to gain. I wasn't training for UFC so it switched me over to be healthy an have fun. in August of 2k12 i was only doing 45 min to an hour An it took me to 184 with a Extreme SOLID Diet. I havent been 184 since the early 2000's an i've done all types of low carb diets. HITT training, uphill weight vest sprints. etc.. diet was key and i'll preach that gospel daily even my sleep went from 9 to 10 hours on recovery days to 5hr's being wide awake.


Good looking on the tips

A n*gga gotta get back in shape, Cali summer is approaching

I'm pretty lean, I just want to put on 10-15lbs...what's the best way to go about it?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Video inside Kid fuuks Bully's mother then confesses on live radio.
22 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside BX Simp Shows You How Not To Deal With Women
58 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
NBA JJ Redick explains shooting at the line & that some players always gonna b..
51 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Aug 20 - A Current Taco Bell Employee Just Dished Out 7 Secrets You Need to Know
115 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Awkward Jay at it again
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside The leaked NASA footage -- that they *CAN NOT* explain........!!
173 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
NBA LeBaywatch saving drowning victims in the offseason
82 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
The one song every Boy from the 90's hated but loved at the same time
55 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy