So I Did A Huge Lean Out....

most viewed right now
 111
Video inside Troy Ave Responds To Wack100
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Video inside Jan 22 - Home Invader Forced Woman Into Sex Acts While Husband Forced t..
9 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Trump Says Media Will Pay a Big Price For Reporting His Inaug..
123 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass PAWG Crystal Bottoms?...
106 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '06        #341
Yung Dilla 1430 heat pts1430
space
avatar space
space
$51,165 | Props total: 10606 10606
Nice
 2 years ago '05        #342
QPakaQ 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,644 | Props total: 308 308
 SpyDa said:
congrats bro. have you started yet? I hope you used the 20% off at bed bath and beyond.
Yeah I started back on May 19th. Lost 13 and a half pounds since then with no working out and not really eating 100% clean... Haven't had cheese, bread, soda, or any type of sh*t like that since May 18th... Just veggies, fruits, nuts, and chicken(sometimes fried but i'm going to cut it out all together soon)...


Forgot all about the 20% off sh*t
 2 years ago '05        #343
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$11,272 | Props total: 1606 1606
 QPakaQ said:
Yeah I started back on May 19th. Lost 13 and a half pounds since then with no working out and not really eating 100% clean... Haven't had cheese, bread, soda, or any type of sh*t like that since May 18th... Just veggies, fruits, nuts, and chicken(sometimes fried but i'm going to cut it out all together soon)...


Forgot all about the 20% off sh*t
IF you find a coupon and bring your receipt they will give you the 20%. Not sure how long you have though.
 2 years ago '04        #344
SpyDa 179 heat pts179
space
avatar space
space
$12,231 | Props total: 1724 1724
 QPakaQ said:
Yeah I started back on May 19th. Lost 13 and a half pounds since then with no working out and not really eating 100% clean... Haven't had cheese, bread, soda, or any type of sh*t like that since May 18th... Just veggies, fruits, nuts, and chicken(sometimes fried but i'm going to cut it out all together soon)...


Forgot all about the 20% off sh*t
 J-Schmoove said:
IF you find a coupon and bring your receipt they will give you the 20%. Not sure how long you have though.

this.....

that's 20 bucks man. I'd be on that. Bed bath and beyond pretty cool business. They should honor it. That or go buy it brand new using the coupon and take it back to another location not using the coupon saying you lost the receipt.
 2 years ago '12        #345
moneygirlskicks 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$104 | Props total: 0 0
Could I still lift "heavy" eating like this? Maybe just drink some protein after my workout?


 SpyDa said:
Im pretty much a vegan who has slip
up's. But my slip up's are so spread apart it doesn't really hurt much. I haven't done egg's milk or bread since august. I slip up with meat but That didn't start til a week after new years. Then i've done it about every other week. But an example of my eatin lifestyle is...

5am - teaspoon of royal jelly honey
6am - juiced oranges for orange juice
7am - coconut milk
8am - juice lemon and lime for lemon-lime ade
9am - green apple
11am - 2 avocado's
1pm - walnuts, almonds, peanuts or pistachios
3pm - broccoli and cauliflouwer steamed or spinach steamed with sunflower oil
6pm - buckwheat and millet or kidney beans and red rice, or quinoa wild rice and garbanzo and sprinkle seed's on them.





I like it. but when you break away from the old eating habits in 2 weeks your taste bud's to correct itself and change back to normal. So if you jump off in it now it probably will taste like shyt. To me it's like an oatmeal.




same here. I have my slip up's though. Most of my days when i have turkey or chicken is when I go to a UFC f!ght, or big event like bday parties. Usually after I consume I'll take a few days and flush it with some dandelion root tea or ginger tea.
 2 years ago '04        #346
KnoccOut 
space
avatar space
space
$349 | Props total: 201 201
SpyDa do you take any protien powder?.... i mean any vegan protien .. i dont think whey protien sits well with me..
 2 years ago '12        #347
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 223 223
 KnoccOut said:
SpyDa do you take any protien powder?.... i mean any vegan protien .. i dont think whey protien sits well with me..
Spyda might know of something else, but this is what I use.


[video - click to view]

 2 years ago '04        #348
KnoccOut 
space
avatar space
space
$349 | Props total: 201 201
I looked into that too.. how long does it last? .. how many scoops a day do u use?

Also looking into Raw Protien garden of life... heard of it?
 2 years ago '04        #349
SpyDa 179 heat pts179
space
avatar space
space
$12,231 | Props total: 1724 1724
 KnoccOut said:
SpyDa do you take any protien powder?.... i mean any vegan protien .. i dont think whey protien sits well with me..

I dont but what southwick posted a few pages back has received alot of praise.

 Southwick said:
Spyda might know of something else, but this is what I use.

 2 years ago '12        #350
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 223 223
 KnoccOut said:
I looked into that too.. how long does it last? .. how many scoops a day do u use?

Also looking into Raw Protien garden of life... heard of it?
Do you mean how long does it last before you use all of it? If so, it depends on yourself. Because you can take as much as you want. I take about one to two scoops a day.

Never heard of Raw Protein garden of life.
 2 years ago '08        #351
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$17,784 | Props total: 3598 3598
Im bout to build a cost saving lean diet and post up some stuff on here. Yall want protein for the low and tired of Quinoa? get Amaranth.
 2 years ago '12        #352
DannyStr8G 
space
avatar space
space
$3,224 | Props total: 970 970
OP u makin it seem easier than it is. Once that hunger kicks in its hell on earth. Ur motivation is unmatched. U got over the hump, congrats.
 2 years ago '04        #353
SpyDa 179 heat pts179
space
avatar space
space
$12,231 | Props total: 1724 1724
 Andre3stacks said:
Im bout to build a cost saving lean diet and post up some stuff on here. Yall want protein for the low and tired of Quinoa? get Amaranth.
never had it. what kind of dishes do you make with it?


 DannyStr8G said:
OP u makin it seem easier than it is. Once that hunger kicks in its hell on earth. Ur motivation is unmatched. U got over the hump, congrats.

Man we all got the strength bro. We just have to realize it. Once you break away and can control self. It's a beautiful thing. Even if you have a slip here or there. You control what you eat, not the other way around.
 2 years ago '05        #354
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$11,272 | Props total: 1606 1606
Had to come back and re-read for some motivation. Between weddings,cookouts and traveling I've been eating a bunch of bs.

Haven't gained but haven't lost either and ultimately I don't feel as good as I once did.

Time to re-focus and continue my journey.
 2 years ago '04        #355
SpyDa 179 heat pts179
space
avatar space
space
$12,231 | Props total: 1724 1724
 J-Schmoove said:
Had to come back and re-read for some motivation. Between weddings,cookouts and traveling I've been eating a bunch of bs.

Haven't gained but haven't lost either and ultimately I don't feel as good as I once did.

Time to re-focus and continue my journey.

Me 2 man. I do the samssame looking at the old thread to keep going sometimes. I started playing basketball again. My shot is horrific.
 2 years ago '12        #356
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 223 223
 RichieIncognito said:
@ @ God bless y'all. Y'all opened me up to a new way of thinking and living. I've seen gains in life most importantly. I'm lighter I have more energy and I've retained my strength even with gettin lighter not only that but i feel better in general.

Mind body and soul my dudes. If u need some motivation let this post be it cause you helped a stranger just sharing your story

Good sh*t King
 2 years ago '05        #357
Tha Boss 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$12,702 | Props total: 9290 9290
 RichieIncognito said:
@ @ God bless y'all. Y'all opened me up to a new way of thinking and living. I've seen gains in life most importantly. I'm lighter I have more energy and I've retained my strength even with gettin lighter not only that but i feel better in general.

Mind body and soul my dudes. If u need some motivation let this post be it cause you helped a stranger just sharing your story


What have you been doing differently compared to before?
 2 years ago '04        #358
SpyDa 179 heat pts179
space
avatar space
space
$12,231 | Props total: 1724 1724
 RichieIncognito said:
@ @ God bless y'all. Y'all opened me up to a new way of thinking and living. I've seen gains in life most importantly. I'm lighter I have more energy and I've retained my strength even with gettin lighter not only that but i feel better in general.

Mind body and soul my dudes. If u need some motivation let this post be it cause you helped a stranger just sharing your story

 RichieIncognito said:
My diet. I stopped eating meat an dairy products all together Always thought about doing it but I love me a steak chicken ribs etc. I worked out regularly before I decided to make the change. And as seen in spydas original picks I went from being bulky to thinning out. I thought maybe I would get weaker from the change but I've seen slight gains in my weight regiment over the last 2 months. The biggest difference is the thinning out. The first four weeks I dropped 16 pounds keeping same routine in the gym. Before that I had stayed the same weight for a period of time. My body fat is leaving and every part of my body is beginning to be super cut. With the weight loss I've seen gains in my cardio stamina and energy levels on every day basis. Most importantly not to sound like a lame but I like not supporting the murder of animals. If u knew me u would know that's a 180 from the old me but I'm happy to be getting my nutrients from the earth

congrats bro. Yea man your post came right on time. It's rough, atleast for me, when you share something from the heart to better people and you feel like you talking to deaf ears. You made it all worth wild. I appreciate that. Glad you enjoying your new journey. Its one of the best journeys you can ever begin.

I'm not really a Guru or a Master but more of a student and messenger. I say that because I still learn new recipes, new idea's today and If i learn something i love sharing it. Like Things to just better myself and others. So if you come across anything just tag me and drop it here. Rather its calisthenics or a new recipe or just weekly progress. let me know.

Our journeys may be in different locations with different obstacles but we all have the same foundation.


Good work.
 2 years ago '04        #359
Rap Prodigy 
space
avatar space
space
$329 | Props total: 15 15
 RichieIncognito said:
My diet. I stopped eating meat an dairy products all together Always thought about doing it but I love me a steak chicken ribs etc. I worked out regularly before I decided to make the change. And as seen in spydas original picks I went from being bulky to thinning out. I thought maybe I would get weaker from the change but I've seen slight gains in my weight regiment over the last 2 months. The biggest difference is the thinning out. The first four weeks I dropped 16 pounds keeping same routine in the gym. Before that I had stayed the same weight for a period of time. My body fat is leaving and every part of my body is beginning to be super cut. With the weight loss I've seen gains in my cardio stamina and energy levels on every day basis. Most importantly not to sound like a lame but I like not supporting the murder of animals. If u knew me u would know that's a 180 from the old me but I'm happy to be getting my nutrients from the earth
In the same boat bro. Haven't eaten meat and dairy in four month. Been studying for the bar exam so my workout regime hasn't been on point, but I feel great. I've gotten a lot of sh*t from friends and family, but ulitmately I like what I'm eating, feel good about it, and feel good from it. Nothing really better IMO. I don't miss waken up every day with belly aches or having no energy after lunch.
 2 years ago '04        #360
SpyDa 179 heat pts179
space
avatar space
space
$12,231 | Props total: 1724 1724
Man i turn 30 this year. Its crazy how im quicker, faster and stronger now than in high school. I was hella athletic too.

Also crazy how time flies. I started this thread 2 years ago. So much knowledge dropped. I appreciate everybody who contributed. Sure we helped a ton of lurkers while helping each other.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Bill & Joe... Dat ass!
113 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Emily Ratajkowski Walking Her Dog
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
114 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside George Bush is a fool :mjlol:
182 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Actor Miguel Ferrer Dead at 61
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside New Hi-Res Look At Zordon & Rita Repulsa From Power Rangers
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Top 10 Games of All Time
123 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Body Sweet As A Peach
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy