So I Did A Huge Lean Out....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 5 Innocent Rappers who didn't snitch after getting pinched! And paid t..
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jay Z speaks on he & Kanye West beef
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#NATION: Nina_Jazmene
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside NFL 2K5....never had this
35 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '08        #321
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,572 | Props total: 6386 6386
@ things were going good but I gave in on eating some fried chicken at Roy Rogers and Chik Fila today. I feel like a dirty fat bastard Went 5 weeks with pretty much only one minor slip up. The workout has been stagnant. im having trouble balancing the diet change with studying for my cpa, working and trying to have some sort of a social life. Been planning a good comeback and plan to balance my life in the coming weeks.

Ive been reading up on Water(Reverse Osmosis, Deer Park, Fiji) to drink and planning to buy alot of superfoods to blend in some shakes. I had a good peak during my diet that I want to continue. I was at work and felt sharp and confident.

[video - click to view]

Just bought a blendtec blender. Coming in hopefully this week. Should be the start of something beautiful.

Gonna take my shakes to the next level plieboi :beleedat:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '04        #322
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
space
$12,612 | Props total: 2241 2241
 J-Schmoove said:
@ I'm at 185, seems like every weekend there is some gathering with good food and drink. Been using will power though

edit: Was 190 when I made that post, so some progress. My weight loss is slowing because I've added weight lifting to my regiment. At first it was just push ups, sit ups, running & DDPYoga.

good deal bro!!!!

Andre3stacks said:
@ things were going good but I gave in on eating some fried chicken at Roy Rogers and Chik Fila today. I feel like a dirty fat bastard Went 5 weeks with pretty much only one minor slip up. The workout has been stagnant. im having trouble balancing the diet change with studying for my cpa, working and trying to have some sort of a social life. Been planning a good comeback and plan to balance my life in the coming weeks.

Ive been reading up on Water(Reverse Osmosis, Deer Park, Fiji) to drink and planning to buy alot of superfoods to blend in some shakes. I had a good peak during my diet that I want to continue. I was at work and felt sharp and confident.

Just bought a blendtec blender. Coming in hopefully this week. Should be the start of something beautiful.

Gonna take my shakes to the next level plieboi :beleedat:

ah Man you got to stay on it. That blenders where its at. Blendtec's a good brand and got great reviews in here on the previous pages. Good luck on your cpa. Your surroundings can make or break you. The funny thing about surroundings is the fact that when you in the process everybody has something to say and question you. When you drop all the weight people will come to you like your a GURU. Then they'll feel guilty when they slip up in your presence. pretty weird.

As far as an update on me.

I've been busy helping my sister lately. she had a daughter and put on weight and kinda just let go. She's 39. She was 215 5'7ish. I got her down to 174lb ins about 6 weeks of nuts, seeds and veggies. No Gym or cardio. aiming for 150lbs. Would train her in the gym but works been crazy. Got her energy levels high, she feels better whole nine.

As far as me. I phukked around over training and pulled a muscle so I been out of commission on upper body. I've been doing lower body with leg press machine and running miles. I made up a circuit at the gym. 9 laps = 1 mile. I'll run 3 laps get off and do 15 reps 325lb leg press. no break back on the track to run another 3 laps and repeat leg press. 3 sets = 1 mile and 3 sets of 15 leg press. I can do 3 laps in about 2min 15seconds leg press takes about 45seconds. adding the walk from leg press back to track takes me about 11 minutes to complete. Really built my endurance up. On a treadmill at 12mph I can skip while I run and at 11.5mph I can run backwards full stride. This little circuit really built up strength, quickness and endurance in my legs.

I'm about to start heavy bag training though. seems like it'll be fun and when I recover I can get back to muscle up front lever training. I bought some resistance bands for the front lever and 1 arm pull up training.

Diet wise still the same pretty basic. I haven't attempted anything new just yet. trying to step up my smoothie game though. What im making for my sister and others they say its getting repetitive.
 2 years ago '14        #323
gt1 
space
space
space
$925 | Props total: 182 182
What do you think about a liquid diet? I 've read a couple threads in the fitness section and was thinking of just blending my food. I would still consume beans, veggies, fruits, nuts, quinoa, spirulina, throw in Omega 3, protein powder and other supplements etc. but only in liquid form.

My two main reasons are:

1. Easier on the digestive system if my food is liquid. Won't get slowed down after a meal by my body trying to process the food.

2. I would probably stick to this diet. Eating/prepping might deter me with my current schedule. If i can just blend my meals and take them with me I would more likely stick to this diet, less likely to cheat.

Any thoughts?
@ you get a pair of boxing gloves yet?
 2 years ago '04        #324
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
space
 gt1 said:
What do you think about a liquid diet? I 've read a couple threads in the fitness section and was thinking of just blending my food. I would still consume beans, veggies, fruits, nuts, quinoa, spirulina, throw in Omega 3, protein powder and other supplements etc. but only in liquid form.

My two main reasons are:

1. Easier on the digestive system if my food is liquid. Won't get slowed down after a meal by my body trying to process the food.

2. I would probably stick to this diet. Eating/prepping might deter me with my current schedule. If i can just blend my meals and take them with me I would more likely stick to this diet, less likely to cheat.

Any thoughts?
@ you get a pair of boxing gloves yet?

Havent copped gloves yet. Going to pull the trigger soon though.

Liquid diet not a bad idea. I have my sister on it now shedding weight. I think its balance though. You dont want to just completely ignore the digestive tract all together. A break is always good though. Do it in cycles.
 2 years ago '05        #325
Tha Boss 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$16,201 | Props total: 19131 19131
 SpyDa said:
good deal bro!!!!

ah Man you got to stay on it. That blenders where its at. Blendtec's a good brand and got great reviews in here on the previous pages. Good luck on your cpa. Your surroundings can make or break you. The funny thing about surroundings is the fact that when you in the process everybody has something to say and question you. When you drop all the weight people will come to you like your a GURU. Then they'll feel guilty when they slip up in your presence. pretty weird.

As far as an update on me.

I've been busy helping my sister lately. she had a daughter and put on weight and kinda just let go. She's 39. She was 215 5'7ish. I got her down to 174lb ins about 6 weeks of nuts, seeds and veggies. No Gym or cardio. aiming for 150lbs. Would train her in the gym but works been crazy. Got her energy levels high, she feels better whole nine.

As far as me. I phukked around over training and pulled a muscle so I been out of commission on upper body. I've been doing lower body with leg press machine and running miles. I made up a circuit at the gym. 9 laps = 1 mile. I'll run 3 laps get off and do 15 reps 325lb leg press. no break back on the track to run another 3 laps and repeat leg press. 3 sets = 1 mile and 3 sets of 15 leg press. I can do 3 laps in about 2min 15seconds leg press takes about 45seconds. adding the walk from leg press back to track takes me about 11 minutes to complete. Really built my endurance up. On a treadmill at 12mph I can skip while I run and at 11.5mph I can run backwards full stride. This little circuit really built up strength, quickness and endurance in my legs.

I'm about to start heavy bag training though. seems like it'll be fun and when I recover I can get back to muscle up front lever training. I bought some resistance bands for the front lever and 1 arm pull up training.

Diet wise still the same pretty basic. I haven't attempted anything new just yet. trying to step up my smoothie game though. What im making for my sister and others they say its getting repetitive.
What exactly do you have your sis doing for her diet( if you dont mind)
 2 years ago '05        #326
QPakaQ 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,715 | Props total: 416 416
Read all 18 pages of this sh*t. Got me a Ninja blender from bed, bath and beyond yesterday and I'm about to get to work...

This thread inspired me to get back on my sh*t...

Props @

Last edited by QPakaQ; 05-23-2015 at 05:57 AM..
 2 years ago '04        #327
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
space
 Tha Boss said:
What exactly do you have your sis doing for her diet( if you dont mind)
no meat or complex carbs.
 2 years ago '04        #328
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
space
 QPakaQ said:
Read all 18 pages of this sh*t. Got me a Ninja blender from bed, bath and beyond yesterday and I'm about to get to work...

This thread inspired me to get back on my sh*t...

Props @

congrats bro. have you started yet? I hope you used the 20% off at bed bath and beyond.
 2 years ago '06        #329
Yung Dilla 1464 heat pts1464
space
space
$53,725 | Props total: 20627 20627
Nice
 2 years ago '05        #330
QPakaQ 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,715 | Props total: 416 416
 SpyDa said:
congrats bro. have you started yet? I hope you used the 20% off at bed bath and beyond.
Yeah I started back on May 19th. Lost 13 and a half pounds since then with no working out and not really eating 100% clean... Haven't had cheese, bread, soda, or any type of sh*t like that since May 18th... Just veggies, fruits, nuts, and chicken(sometimes fried but i'm going to cut it out all together soon)...

Forgot all about the 20% off sh*t
 2 years ago '04        #331
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
space
 QPakaQ said:
Yeah I started back on May 19th. Lost 13 and a half pounds since then with no working out and not really eating 100% clean... Haven't had cheese, bread, soda, or any type of sh*t like that since May 18th... Just veggies, fruits, nuts, and chicken(sometimes fried but i'm going to cut it out all together soon)...

Forgot all about the 20% off sh*t
 J-Schmoove said:
IF you find a coupon and bring your receipt they will give you the 20%. Not sure how long you have though.

this.....

that's 20 bucks man. I'd be on that. Bed bath and beyond pretty cool business. They should honor it. That or go buy it brand new using the coupon and take it back to another location not using the coupon saying you lost the receipt.
 2 years ago '12        #332
moneygirlskicks 3 heat pts
space
space
$104 | Props total: 0 0
Could I still lift "heavy" eating like this? Maybe just drink some protein after my workout?

SpyDa said:
Im pretty much a vegan who has slip
up's. But my slip up's are so spread apart it doesn't really hurt much. I haven't done egg's milk or bread since august. I slip up with meat but That didn't start til a week after new years. Then i've done it about every other week. But an example of my eatin lifestyle is...

5am - teaspoon of royal jelly honey
6am - juiced oranges for orange juice
7am - coconut milk
8am - juice lemon and lime for lemon-lime ade
9am - green apple
11am - 2 avocado's
1pm - walnuts, almonds, peanuts or pistachios
3pm - broccoli and cauliflouwer steamed or spinach steamed with sunflower oil
6pm - buckwheat and millet or kidney beans and red rice, or quinoa wild rice and garbanzo and sprinkle seed's on them.

I like it. but when you break away from the old eating habits in 2 weeks your taste bud's to correct itself and change back to normal. So if you jump off in it now it probably will taste like shyt. To me it's like an oatmeal.

same here. I have my slip up's though. Most of my days when i have turkey or chicken is when I go to a UFC f!ght, or big event like bday parties. Usually after I consume I'll take a few days and flush it with some dandelion root tea or ginger tea.
 2 years ago '04        #333
KnoccOut 
space
space
$424 | Props total: 307 307
SpyDa do you take any protien powder?.... i mean any vegan protien .. i dont think whey protien sits well with me..
 2 years ago '12        #334
Southwick 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 371 371
 KnoccOut said:
SpyDa do you take any protien powder?.... i mean any vegan protien .. i dont think whey protien sits well with me..
Spyda might know of something else, but this is what I use.

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '04        #335
KnoccOut 
space
space
$424 | Props total: 307 307
I looked into that too.. how long does it last? .. how many scoops a day do u use?

Also looking into Raw Protien garden of life... heard of it?
 2 years ago '04        #336
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
space
 KnoccOut said:

I dont but what southwick posted a few pages back has received alot of praise.

Southwick said:
Spyda might know of something else, but this is what I use.

2 years ago '12        #337
Southwick 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 371 371
 KnoccOut said:
I looked into that too.. how long does it last? .. how many scoops a day do u use?

Also looking into Raw Protien garden of life... heard of it?
Do you mean how long does it last before you use all of it? If so, it depends on yourself. Because you can take as much as you want. I take about one to two scoops a day.

Never heard of Raw Protein garden of life.
 2 years ago '08        #338
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,572 | Props total: 6386 6386
Im bout to build a cost saving lean diet and post up some stuff on here. Yall want protein for the low and tired of Quinoa? get Amaranth.
 2 years ago '12        #339
DannyStr8G 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1538 1538
OP u makin it seem easier than it is. Once that hunger kicks in its hell on earth. Ur motivation is unmatched. U got over the hump, congrats.
 2 years ago '04        #340
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Im bout to build a cost saving lean diet and post up some stuff on here. Yall want protein for the low and tired of Quinoa? get Amaranth.
never had it. what kind of dishes do you make with it?

DannyStr8G said:
OP u makin it seem easier than it is. Once that hunger kicks in its hell on earth. Ur motivation is unmatched. U got over the hump, congrats.

Man we all got the strength bro. We just have to realize it. Once you break away and can control self. It's a beautiful thing. Even if you have a slip here or there. You control what you eat, not the other way around.
Home      

most viewed right now
Thot Alert Thot Alert:Phat Ass iamlyndarose
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 19 - Calls to remove carving at Stone Mountain, Ga - nation's larg..
86 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX McGregor Beating Racism
67 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let me feed you
39 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cent dating Deelishis now
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The leaked NASA footage -- that they *CAN NOT* explain........!!
127 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The official "Explain That Ending" thread (a.k.a. Endings For Dummies)
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jacksonville FLA rapper Ramboe Slice killed!
73 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy