Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '04        #321
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,188 | Props total: 1636 1636
Air walking during break of personal training..

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #322
Tha Boss 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$12,148 | Props total: 8021 8021
 SpyDa said:
Air walking during break of personal training..

Vid doesnt work. Do you do well as a pt? Like are you able to do it as a full time gig and do you count fish as meat?

Last edited by Tha Boss; 03-17-2015 at 07:33 PM..
 2 years ago '05        #323
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
space
$11,164 | Props total: 1420 1420
Y'all could have let a brother know how bad Spirulina smells before I got some
 2 years ago '15        #324
Majestoso 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,898 | Props total: 789 789
 SpyDa said:
thanks bro. Yea I leaned out hard. I havent been this size since 2000. I dont do cardio I did 70% diet 30% workout

man how tall is he? an how much would you say he weigh? If i could sit down an ask him questions i'd probably excel in this quicker. I've been studying tutorials. doing L-sits and planche training on the bar at the gym...

I notice that. I love the bar work...

Here's my transform pictures. My editing is horrible.. Tried to cover my face...

August 2011 210lb - was doing heavy cardio an lifting heavy.

[pic - click to view]

Got up to 225 looking decent until May 5th 2k12 I Pulled my QL Muscle going heavy. doc told me to not lift for a few months. Which kept me out of the Gym til August 9th. That huge appetite of bulking became a nightmare. I realized then I dont want to be big. Heavy squats had my knee's giving me trouble and I just didnt feel as good So In August I decided to do an Intermittent fasting then shifted into a 3 day detox then went on an Organic eating habit. (No store bought juice, candy, sweets, fried, enrich carbs like white rice and pasta, dairy, pork or beef) getting rid of alot of foods making a strict lifestyle change with No Cardio an accomplished this transformation...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

dropped baked and grilled chicken and turkey and became a 95% vegan after christmas. Still eat chicken once every week or two and decided to get all my proteins from nuts, legumes and grains an as of the first of the year. 185lb leveled out. 10.5%

[pic - click to view]

what type of workout you do for the abs fam? i am currntly on 14% BF, my goal is to drop it to 9%
 2 years ago '05        #325
edgar45 
space
space
$272 | Props total: 0 0
props
 2 years ago '04        #326
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 A0ne Grey said:
what type of workout you do for the abs fam? i am currntly on 14% BF, my goal is to drop it to 9%

manny pacquiao ab routine. cut complex carbs.

edgar45 said:
props
thanks bro
 2 years ago '15        #327
Majestoso 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,898 | Props total: 789 789
 SpyDa said:
manny pacquiao ab routine. cut complex carbs.

thanks bro
 2 years ago '08        #328
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$17,606 | Props total: 2803 2803
Heard a sermon 2 weeks ago which made me compelled to fast from certain meals Daniel Fast. Havent had chicken, meat , or fish in the past 10 days. Feel like I have more energy thoughout the day. Havent lost weight likely because I aint got much to lose. Look more cut but I was already looking good. Really doing this for me to feel good, and naturally heal some things I have going on with my body. My daily plan is looking something like this so far.

3 sets of ten pullups in the morning(Doing 2 this past few days)

Morning Shake(Hemp Seeds, Goji Berries, Kale, Frozen Berries(Strawberries, Cranberries, Blueberries, Cherries, and Rasberries)

Goji Berries as my snack at work. Used to be almonds but decided to cut those out.

Lunch(Organic Kale, Greens Salad, Organic Carrots)

Mid Day Shake(Same as the Morning Shake)

Dinner(Quinoa or Pasta)

Last edited by Andre3stacks; 04-01-2015 at 08:12 PM..
 2 years ago '07        #329
st21 929 heat pts929
space
space
$46,668 | Props total: 17348 17348
this dudes abs look the outside of the batsuit
 2 years ago '05        #330
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
space
Went to the Dominican Republic 3 weeks ago and have been slipping since I got back. No meat but I have been drinking and eating more sugary snacks. Still weigh the same but feel like sh*t, can't sleep, no energy throughout the day. Real easy to let 1 day turn into 1 week which turns into a month.

Just read this thread to get back on track, next stop is hopefully 180.
 2 years ago '04        #331
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Heard a sermon 2 weeks ago which made me compelled to fast from certain meals Daniel Fast. Havent had chicken, meat , or fish in the past 10 days. Feel like I have more energy thoughout the day. Havent lost weight likely because I aint got much to lose. Look more cut but I was already looking good. Really doing this for me to feel good, and naturally heal some things I have going on with my body. My daily plan is looking something like this so far.

3 sets of ten pullups in the morning(Doing 2 this past few days)

Morning Shake(Hemp Seeds, Goji Berries, Kale, Frozen Berries(Strawberries, Cranberries, Blueberries, Cherries, and Rasberries)

Goji Berries as my snack at work. Used to be almonds but decided to cut those out.

Lunch(Organic Kale, Greens Salad, Organic Carrots)

Mid Day Shake(Same as the Morning Shake)

Dinner(Quinoa or Pasta)
looks good. Hows the progress?

st21 said:
this dudes abs look the outside of the batsuit
trying to stay on top of it man. Abs made in the kitchen bro!!

J-Schmoove said:
Went to the Dominican Republic 3 weeks ago and have been slipping since I got back. No meat but I have been drinking and eating more sugary snacks. Still weigh the same but feel like sh*t, can't sleep, no energy throughout the day. Real easy to let 1 day turn into 1 week which turns into a month.

Just read this thread to get back on track, next stop is hopefully 180.

been 2 weeks since you posted. You sitting at 180 right?

@ - Yeah this is the call out post..
 2 years ago '05        #332
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
space
@ I'm at 185, seems like every weekend there is some gathering with good food and drink. Been using will power though

edit: Was 190 when I made that post, so some progress. My weight loss is slowing because I've added weight lifting to my regiment. At first it was just push ups, sit ups, running & DDPYoga.

Last edited by J-Schmoove; 04-23-2015 at 07:19 AM..
 2 years ago '08        #333
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$17,606 | Props total: 2803 2803
@ things were going good but I gave in on eating some fried chicken at Roy Rogers and Chik Fila today. I feel like a dirty fat bastard Went 5 weeks with pretty much only one minor slip up. The workout has been stagnant. im having trouble balancing the diet change with studying for my cpa, working and trying to have some sort of a social life. Been planning a good comeback and plan to balance my life in the coming weeks.

Ive been reading up on Water(Reverse Osmosis, Deer Park, Fiji) to drink and planning to buy alot of superfoods to blend in some shakes. I had a good peak during my diet that I want to continue. I was at work and felt sharp and confident.

[video - click to view]

Just bought a blendtec blender. Coming in hopefully this week. Should be the start of something beautiful.

Gonna take my shakes to the next level plieboi :beleedat:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '04        #334
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
@ I'm at 185, seems like every weekend there is some gathering with good food and drink. Been using will power though

edit: Was 190 when I made that post, so some progress. My weight loss is slowing because I've added weight lifting to my regiment. At first it was just push ups, sit ups, running & DDPYoga.

good deal bro!!!!

Andre3stacks said:
@ things were going good but I gave in on eating some fried chicken at Roy Rogers and Chik Fila today. I feel like a dirty fat bastard Went 5 weeks with pretty much only one minor slip up. The workout has been stagnant. im having trouble balancing the diet change with studying for my cpa, working and trying to have some sort of a social life. Been planning a good comeback and plan to balance my life in the coming weeks.

Ive been reading up on Water(Reverse Osmosis, Deer Park, Fiji) to drink and planning to buy alot of superfoods to blend in some shakes. I had a good peak during my diet that I want to continue. I was at work and felt sharp and confident.

Just bought a blendtec blender. Coming in hopefully this week. Should be the start of something beautiful.

Gonna take my shakes to the next level plieboi :beleedat:

ah Man you got to stay on it. That blenders where its at. Blendtec's a good brand and got great reviews in here on the previous pages. Good luck on your cpa. Your surroundings can make or break you. The funny thing about surroundings is the fact that when you in the process everybody has something to say and question you. When you drop all the weight people will come to you like your a GURU. Then they'll feel guilty when they slip up in your presence. pretty weird.

As far as an update on me.

I've been busy helping my sister lately. she had a daughter and put on weight and kinda just let go. She's 39. She was 215 5'7ish. I got her down to 174lb ins about 6 weeks of nuts, seeds and veggies. No Gym or cardio. aiming for 150lbs. Would train her in the gym but works been crazy. Got her energy levels high, she feels better whole nine.

As far as me. I phukked around over training and pulled a muscle so I been out of commission on upper body. I've been doing lower body with leg press machine and running miles. I made up a circuit at the gym. 9 laps = 1 mile. I'll run 3 laps get off and do 15 reps 325lb leg press. no break back on the track to run another 3 laps and repeat leg press. 3 sets = 1 mile and 3 sets of 15 leg press. I can do 3 laps in about 2min 15seconds leg press takes about 45seconds. adding the walk from leg press back to track takes me about 11 minutes to complete. Really built my endurance up. On a treadmill at 12mph I can skip while I run and at 11.5mph I can run backwards full stride. This little circuit really built up strength, quickness and endurance in my legs.

I'm about to start heavy bag training though. seems like it'll be fun and when I recover I can get back to muscle up front lever training. I bought some resistance bands for the front lever and 1 arm pull up training.

Diet wise still the same pretty basic. I haven't attempted anything new just yet. trying to step up my smoothie game though. What im making for my sister and others they say its getting repetitive.
 2 years ago '14        #335
gt1 
space
space
space
$843 | Props total: 36 36
What do you think about a liquid diet? I 've read a couple threads in the fitness section and was thinking of just blending my food. I would still consume beans, veggies, fruits, nuts, quinoa, spirulina, throw in Omega 3, protein powder and other supplements etc. but only in liquid form.

My two main reasons are:

1. Easier on the digestive system if my food is liquid. Won't get slowed down after a meal by my body trying to process the food.

2. I would probably stick to this diet. Eating/prepping might deter me with my current schedule. If i can just blend my meals and take them with me I would more likely stick to this diet, less likely to cheat.

Any thoughts?
@ you get a pair of boxing gloves yet?
 2 years ago '04        #336
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 gt1 said:
What do you think about a liquid diet? I 've read a couple threads in the fitness section and was thinking of just blending my food. I would still consume beans, veggies, fruits, nuts, quinoa, spirulina, throw in Omega 3, protein powder and other supplements etc. but only in liquid form.

My two main reasons are:

1. Easier on the digestive system if my food is liquid. Won't get slowed down after a meal by my body trying to process the food.

2. I would probably stick to this diet. Eating/prepping might deter me with my current schedule. If i can just blend my meals and take them with me I would more likely stick to this diet, less likely to cheat.

Any thoughts?
@ you get a pair of boxing gloves yet?

Havent copped gloves yet. Going to pull the trigger soon though.

Liquid diet not a bad idea. I have my sister on it now shedding weight. I think its balance though. You dont want to just completely ignore the digestive tract all together. A break is always good though. Do it in cycles.
 2 years ago '05        #337
Tha Boss 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$12,148 | Props total: 8021 8021
 SpyDa said:
good deal bro!!!!

ah Man you got to stay on it. That blenders where its at. Blendtec's a good brand and got great reviews in here on the previous pages. Good luck on your cpa. Your surroundings can make or break you. The funny thing about surroundings is the fact that when you in the process everybody has something to say and question you. When you drop all the weight people will come to you like your a GURU. Then they'll feel guilty when they slip up in your presence. pretty weird.

As far as an update on me.

I've been busy helping my sister lately. she had a daughter and put on weight and kinda just let go. She's 39. She was 215 5'7ish. I got her down to 174lb ins about 6 weeks of nuts, seeds and veggies. No Gym or cardio. aiming for 150lbs. Would train her in the gym but works been crazy. Got her energy levels high, she feels better whole nine.

As far as me. I phukked around over training and pulled a muscle so I been out of commission on upper body. I've been doing lower body with leg press machine and running miles. I made up a circuit at the gym. 9 laps = 1 mile. I'll run 3 laps get off and do 15 reps 325lb leg press. no break back on the track to run another 3 laps and repeat leg press. 3 sets = 1 mile and 3 sets of 15 leg press. I can do 3 laps in about 2min 15seconds leg press takes about 45seconds. adding the walk from leg press back to track takes me about 11 minutes to complete. Really built my endurance up. On a treadmill at 12mph I can skip while I run and at 11.5mph I can run backwards full stride. This little circuit really built up strength, quickness and endurance in my legs.

I'm about to start heavy bag training though. seems like it'll be fun and when I recover I can get back to muscle up front lever training. I bought some resistance bands for the front lever and 1 arm pull up training.

Diet wise still the same pretty basic. I haven't attempted anything new just yet. trying to step up my smoothie game though. What im making for my sister and others they say its getting repetitive.
What exactly do you have your sis doing for her diet( if you dont mind)
 2 years ago '05        #338
QPakaQ 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 283 283
Read all 18 pages of this sh*t. Got me a Ninja blender from bed, bath and beyond yesterday and I'm about to get to work...

This thread inspired me to get back on my sh*t...

Props @

Last edited by QPakaQ; 05-23-2015 at 06:57 AM..
 2 years ago '04        #339
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Tha Boss said:
What exactly do you have your sis doing for her diet( if you dont mind)
no meat or complex carbs.
 2 years ago '04        #340
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 QPakaQ said:
Read all 18 pages of this sh*t. Got me a Ninja blender from bed, bath and beyond yesterday and I'm about to get to work...

This thread inspired me to get back on my sh*t...

Props @

congrats bro. have you started yet? I hope you used the 20% off at bed bath and beyond.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
58 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
64 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
187 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
86 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
73 comments
21 hours ago