So I Did A Huge Lean Out....

most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kylie Jenner Calls 21 Savage A B**ch
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
80 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
76 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '05        #301
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 1385 1385
 SpyDa said:
Thats good stuff bro. Keep mw posted.

Whats your meal plan looking like? What times and foods you eat?
Just eat 3 meals a day with some snacks built in

Breakfast 8am:
Usually oatmeal with a cut up banana in it
Been doing Juice this week though

Snack around 10:
Apple or pear

Lunch around 12:30-1:
Salad with all kinds of veggies and seeds in it. Sometimes I will toss Shrimp in the salad or some salmon depending on whats in the fridge. Don't want to be fish guy at work though so I'm careful with that.

Snack around 3:
Almonds. Sometimes Raw, sometimes I will get flavored. Wegmans (grocery store) has a nice Soy Wasabi blend that I like.

Snack around 5:
Banana

Work out around 6-7 then dinner around 7:30.

Dinner is usually a combination of Seafood & veggies, quinoa or a wild rice. I've grown to like sweet potatoes so I usually try and bake one a week.

Would work out & eat diner earlier but the wife doesn't get home until an hour or so after I do.

Once I get closer to my goal I will incorporate some stuff I saw in this thread like the black bean noodles and what not.

Also was 220 on 1/4/15 when I got back from a wedding in New Orleans. Ate and drank as much as I could because I knew that was my last hurrah. Would be in a better position but I ate some pizza & drank some brews this past weekend between the SB parties and my moms birthday party.

Hoping to break 200 by Monday. & 190 by March 1

Last edited by J-Schmoove; 02-04-2015 at 09:55 AM..
 2 years ago '04        #302
Rap Prodigy 
space
space
$328 | Props total: 14 14
 SpyDa said:
Thats good stuff bro. Keep mw posted.

Whats your meal plan looking like? What times and foods you eat?
Been a lurker of this thread for a minute. Been doing the vegan before six thing. Well mostly vegan I eat some yogurt with my smoothie. Thanks for a lot of the information you provided. Really got me thinking about the type of food that I was putting into my body. Always been in good shape, but I really feel good now. I wasn't feeling good when I woke up before. But now I'm full of energy.

Cleaning up my diet also cleared my skin. I started suffering from some really bad acne for the first time in my life. Haven't had a break out in two weeks. I credit it a lot to eating more fruits, vegetables, rice, beans, legumes, and other micronutrients that my body just wasn't getting before.

For anyone that's wondering what I'be been eating.

Morning: Only Green Tea/ Water

Work out 10:30am: In a fasted state

Lunch 12pm: Smoothie --2 cups mixed berries. 2 cups kale/spinach. half cup greek yogurt. protein powder. 2 jucied oranges.

4pm: Beans/wild rice/ or quinoa

Dinner 8pm: Huge salad w/ mixed greens. Almonds/walnuts. Sometimes sweet potato. Carrots. Brocolli. Then I eat about .07 oz organic farm raised chicken.

I roast a whole chicken every week, then break it up and use it for salads. Its only 3.49 per pound when you use your chicken this way.

Would love some feedback on my diet bro.
 2 years ago '09        #303
LeonPhelps 1 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 347 347
Been eating quinoa for awhile and wanted to switch it up a bit. Made "mashed quinoa" today. Toasted 1/2 Cup of red quinoa. Grinded it down in my Ninja til it was a fine powder (quinoa flour). Boiled 1 cup of water with a couple pinches of sea salt n a dash of garlic powder. Slowly mixed in the quinoa flour. Came out really good.
 2 years ago '05        #304
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
space
Back to eating just fruit for breakfast this week. I decided to add some HIIT to my routine to spice things up and give me new challenges. Just been jogging 4 minutes at 5mph and running 2 minutes at 7 or 7.5 mph doing 3 sets to 18 minutes. First day k!lled me but 4 days in and its light work. Thinking in a week or two I will up the speed & time.

Also @, what are your symptoms when you go out with friends and eat "regular food"? Went to one of those Hibachi places over the weekend and it messed me up. I just go the vegetarian mix with rice and some sauces (food was low quality and pretty much had no taste outside of the sauce). Felt tired as hell an hour after, kept having to burp for about 24 hours.

Currently at 200, would probably be under if it wasn't for the "meal" I had this weekend. Still aiming to be 190 by the middle of march.

Also, I have all kinds of energy when I wake up in the morning now. Used to wake up at 7 all kinds of sluggish now I get up at 6:30 and dance around my apt listening to music while i make my food for the day lol

Last edited by J-Schmoove; 02-11-2015 at 11:56 AM..
 2 years ago '14        #305
MurdaBizzness 1 heat pts
space
space
$876 | Props total: 76 76
But, are you gettin' any bi*ches though?
 2 years ago '05        #306
Tha Boss 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$12,102 | Props total: 7965 7965
Its official. @ is checking in and going 100% strict no cheating vegan as of Feb 23, 2015! Will update.
 2 years ago '09        #307
Toss 
space
space
$6,227 | Props total: 466 466
i keep telling my self i have to cut but my meals and runing i been struggling i have a bad ankle
 2 years ago '04        #308
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,178 | Props total: 1630 1630
 J-Schmoove said:
Just eat 3 meals a day with some snacks built in

Breakfast 8am:
Usually oatmeal with a cut up banana in it
Been doing Juice this week though

Snack around 10:
Apple or pear

Lunch around 12:30-1:
Salad with all kinds of veggies and seeds in it. Sometimes I will toss Shrimp in the salad or some salmon depending on whats in the fridge. Don't want to be fish guy at work though so I'm careful with that.

Snack around 3:
Almonds. Sometimes Raw, sometimes I will get flavored. Wegmans (grocery store) has a nice Soy Wasabi blend that I like.

Snack around 5:
Banana

Work out around 6-7 then dinner around 7:30.

Dinner is usually a combination of Seafood & veggies, quinoa or a wild rice. I've grown to like sweet potatoes so I usually try and bake one a week.

Would work out & eat diner earlier but the wife doesn't get home until an hour or so after I do.

Once I get closer to my goal I will incorporate some stuff I saw in this thread like the black bean noodles and what not.

Also was 220 on 1/4/15 when I got back from a wedding in New Orleans. Ate and drank as much as I could because I knew that was my last hurrah. Would be in a better position but I ate some pizza & drank some brews this past weekend between the SB parties and my moms birthday party.

Hoping to break 200 by Monday. & 190 by March 1
1 week tip march 1st. What you looking like bro?

Rap Prodigy said:
Been a lurker of this thread for a minute. Been doing the vegan before six thing. Well mostly vegan I eat some yogurt with my smoothie. Thanks for a lot of the information you provided. Really got me thinking about the type of food that I was putting into my body. Always been in good shape, but I really feel good now. I wasn't feeling good when I woke up before. But now I'm full of energy.

Cleaning up my diet also cleared my skin. I started suffering from some really bad acne for the first time in my life. Haven't had a break out in two weeks. I credit it a lot to eating more fruits, vegetables, rice, beans, legumes, and other micronutrients that my body just wasn't getting before.

For anyone that's wondering what I'be been eating.

Morning: Only Green Tea/ Water

Work out 10:30am: In a fasted state

Lunch 12pm: Smoothie --2 cups mixed berries. 2 cups kale/spinach. half cup greek yogurt. protein powder. 2 jucied oranges.

4pm: Beans/wild rice/ or quinoa

Dinner 8pm: Huge salad w/ mixed greens. Almonds/walnuts. Sometimes sweet potato. Carrots. Brocolli. Then I eat about .07 oz organic farm raised chicken.

I roast a whole chicken every week, then break it up and use it for salads. Its only 3.49 per pound when you use your chicken this way.

Would love some feedback on my diet bro.
I like the meal plan. looks good. what's your goal? Why are you changing your lifestyle? looks? better health?

LeonPhelps said:
Been eating quinoa for awhile and wanted to switch it up a bit. Made "mashed quinoa" today. Toasted 1/2 Cup of red quinoa. Grinded it down in my Ninja til it was a fine powder (quinoa flour). Boiled 1 cup of water with a couple pinches of sea salt n a dash of garlic powder. Slowly mixed in the quinoa flour. Came out really good.

next time take a picture. I made quinoa burgers before. I didn't like it as much as black bean burgers.

J-Schmoove said:
Back to eating just fruit for breakfast this week. I decided to add some HIIT to my routine to spice things up and give me new challenges. Just been jogging 4 minutes at 5mph and running 2 minutes at 7 or 7.5 mph doing 3 sets to 18 minutes. First day k!lled me but 4 days in and its light work. Thinking in a week or two I will up the speed & time.

Also @, what are your symptoms when you go out with friends and eat "regular food"? Went to one of those Hibachi places over the weekend and it messed me up. I just go the vegetarian mix with rice and some sauces (food was low quality and pretty much had no taste outside of the sauce). Felt tired as hell an hour after, kept having to burp for about 24 hours.

Currently at 200, would probably be under if it wasn't for the "meal" I had this weekend. Still aiming to be 190 by the middle of march.

Also, I have all kinds of energy when I wake up in the morning now. Used to wake up at 7 all kinds of sluggish now I get up at 6:30 and dance around my apt listening to music while i make my food for the day lol
that's good to hear. lol the extra energy a beautiful thing. If I do a hibachi grill or a little outside of my regular diet I drink Ginger tea or flaxseed tea with the meal. This eases the digestion and helps it pass threw quicker. Otherwise i'll feel real bad.

MurdaBizzness said:
But, are you gettin' any bi*ches though?

That Air walking on the pull up bar be getting all kinds of bishes attention. But I'm in the zone though I don't entertain it.

Tha Boss said:
Its official. @ is checking in and going 100% strict no cheating vegan as of Feb 23, 2015! Will update.

Bet. I'll tag you in a month and see whats up. You gave your word so lets see what you do. If you got questions tag me or anybody in here. a lot of people are learning from each other. I learned a lot but This thread has taught me much more.
 2 years ago '05        #309
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
space
 SpyDa said:
1 week tip march 1st. What you looking like bro?
Was 195 on Thursday but spent the weekend at a Bachelor Party. Let the bad weekend carry over until Monday but I'm going to get back in line today. From past experiences I know how easy it is for bad weekends to turn into bad weeks and into bad months so I'm nipping this in the bud now.
 2 years ago '04        #310
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Was 195 on Thursday but spent the weekend at a Bachelor Party. Let the bad weekend carry over until Monday but I'm going to get back in line today. From past experiences I know how easy it is for bad weekends to turn into bad weeks and into bad months so I'm nipping this in the bud now.

Good deal. Hell im slippin. My job had me work 2 12s this weekend. Today an tomorrow mid shift. I aim at going to the gym tomorrow but we suppose to get 4 inch of snow. Wont be back in the gym til thursday night friday the latest. I havent took more than 3 rest days in over 4 years.
 2 years ago '05        #311
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
space
Hit 191 this morning, thinking that I might up the Cals a bit because I feel that the weight is coming off too fast. Tried some quinoa spaghetti last night and it taste just as good as the regular stuff.
 2 years ago '04        #312
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,803 | Props total: 3060 3060
 J-Schmoove said:
Hit 191 this morning, thinking that I might up the Cals a bit because I feel that the weight is coming off too fast. Tried some quinoa spaghetti last night and it taste just as good as the regular stuff.

they make quinoa spaghetti
 2 years ago '04        #313
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Work with your body not against it. If its shedding weight because of your load and thats your goal, why add cals?

Duntaz said:
they make quinoa spaghetti

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 03-08-2015 at 07:17 AM..
 2 years ago '05        #314
Tha Boss 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$12,102 | Props total: 7965 7965
 SpyDa said:
Work with your body not against it. If its shedding weight because of your load and thats your goal, why add cals?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Two weeks in and the most noticable difference Ive seen is less required sleep went from 8-10 hrs a night to 6.5-7.5 max. Not even tired throughout the day. First few days I even tried to sleep longer but couldn't. Thinking about switching to Smoothies, fresh juice, with only 1-2 solid meals. What types of beans and rice do you eat? Pinto and brown/wild will prolly be my go to.

Last edited by Tha Boss; 03-08-2015 at 04:04 PM..
 2 years ago '05        #315
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
space
 SpyDa said:
Guess I'm just worried that it could be coming off too fast, which I know could have side effects. I think I'm ok since Im not feeling tired/weak or anything and my strength hasn't gone down. I wouldn't add anything crazy just maybe bring another apple or something with me to work for the day. I've lost 30 pounds(220 to 190) since January which is what some people lose in a year.

Maybe you are right and I should just let my body do its thing and it will come off the gas when it is ready.

One thing for sure is that I don't see myself ever eating meat on a consistent basis again. Only meat I have had in the new year is a cheesesteak when I went up to Philly.
 2 years ago '08        #316
SlickJ101 18 heat pts18
space
space
$11,096 | Props total: 1205 1205
@ you use an ab wheel at all or mostly just the bar work?
 2 years ago '04        #317
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Guess I'm just worried that it could be coming off too fast, which I know could have side effects. I think I'm ok since Im not feeling tired/weak or anything and my strength hasn't gone down. I wouldn't add anything crazy just maybe bring another apple or something with me to work for the day. I've lost 30 pounds(220 to 190) since January which is what some people lose in a year.

Maybe you are right and I should just let my body do its thing and it will come off the gas when it is ready.

One thing for sure is that I don't see myself ever eating meat on a consistent basis again. Only meat I have had in the new year is a cheesesteak when I went up to Philly.
As long as your energy levels are up and you feel fine then why worry? You been eating healthy and doing it right for some time. You know what feeling bad feels like. You also now know what feeling Normal aka good suppose to feel like. If your body shedding weight and you feel great, Why are you worried? One thing I learned about books and media a lot of people will tell you how much you suppose to lose and gain giving you dosages and measurements to the T, but we are all programmed different so that's not technically possible.

3.5 to 3 pounds a week in 9 weeks to equal 30 pounds isn't bad. You're just doing it right and it seems odd. Let your subconscious work. It can handle it.

SlickJ101 said:
@ you use an ab wheel at all or mostly just the bar work?

never used the ab wheel. I do the manny pacquiao ab work out routine. I also do pull ups with my palms facing my chest. Pull to the very top and hold to activate lats. and do straight leg raises. also do these with the under hand grip at the top activating my lats..

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #318
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
space
 SpyDa said:
As long as your energy levels are up and you feel fine then why worry? You been eating healthy and doing it right for some time. You know what feeling bad feels like. You also now know what feeling Normal aka good suppose to feel like. If your body shedding weight and you feel great, Why are you worried? One thing I learned about books and media a lot of people will tell you how much you suppose to lose and gain giving you dosages and measurements to the T, but we are all programmed different so that's not technically possible.

3.5 to 3 pounds a week in 9 weeks to equal 30 pounds isn't bad. You're just doing it right and it seems odd. Let your subconscious work. It can handle it.
Good looks, appreciate the words man. You are dead right too, the only reason why I thought it might have been bad is because two people told me it was unhealthy when I told them how much I lost.
 2 years ago '04        #319
Nugit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,255 | Props total: 129 129
Shout out to everyone in this thread.

Stumbled onto it and read through all 17 pages... and then got my a.ss to the gym.

I'm working on cutting down on meat right now - attempting to do a 1-week meat cleanse soon. I'm having the hardest time with it though. I just want chicken on everything.
 2 years ago '04        #320
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Nugit said:
Shout out to everyone in this thread.

Stumbled onto it and read through all 17 pages... and then got my a.ss to the gym.

I'm working on cutting down on meat right now - attempting to do a 1-week meat cleanse soon. I'm having the hardest time with it though. I just want chicken on everything.

no problem bro. Glad you in the gym. For me to cleanse off meat man it wasnt like one day I said no meat. I had to do it in phases.

start on tuesday.
1st week. Rest on monday 6 days
2nd week. Rest on monday and tuesday 5 days meat
3rd week rest on mon - wed 4 days meat
4th week rest mon - thurs 3 day meat weekend
5th week resr mon - friday 2 day mear weekend saturday and Sunday

I did it this way because I could still eat meat on weekends Going out and what not. But by the time I was down to just 2 or 3 days I didnt really crave or want it.

By that time you can either phase it out completely or break it into meat day 3 day break meat day 2 day break. Etc. You'll give your body time to digest the food. Meat takes 12 to 24hr to digest.

Goal is to control self and have power over Self.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Well Damn Wale - Groundhog's Day (J Cole response)
167 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
25 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Post Ya Pick Ups December 2016
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
336 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy