NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA My Friend Just Met Klay Thompson
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Transformers: The Last Knight(official trailer)
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '08        #281
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$17,605 | Props total: 2802 2802
 SpyDa said:
What is your Pee and Sh** telling you????

Pay attention what comes out of you.. It tells you what's going on within you.

[pic - click to view]

why detox's work???

[pic - click to view]

What foods could really rebuild your body tho? In terms of those 10 superfoods? I lost alot of weight eating spelt pasta, quinoa, for the past 3 weeks but I feel good. Wanna continue on this path and keep it that way.

Also what type of sesame seeds do you get and where do you get them from? Was gonna get bobs mills but see different kinds. Unhulled vs hulled and dont know where to start.

Last edited by Andre3stacks; 09-28-2014 at 08:25 PM..
 2 years ago '04        #282
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,186 | Props total: 1632 1632
 Andre3stacks said:
What foods could really rebuild your body tho? In terms of those 10 superfoods? I lost alot of weight eating spelt pasta, quinoa, for the past 3 weeks but I feel good. Wanna continue on this path and keep it that way.

Also what type of sesame seeds do you get and where do you get them from? Was gonna get bobs mills but see different kinds. Unhulled vs hulled and dont know where to start.
bob mills pretty good with the health. A good company I get bob mills barley grits and use their vegan quinoa pancake recipe.

you lost weight because you went high fiber. smart move. When your body has less trouble moving food through your body it doesnt have to waste extra energy on it. So increased energy means you doing what you suppose to do. Working with your body.

Foods. find your weak point and exploit it with good foods. But dont take 5 steps forwards and 10 back. Like detox with something in this list t hen go and eat a greay bad meal in the same day. stay on the path....

[pic - click to view]

Me i started with the liver and then the kidneys. The 2 primary filters of waste in the body.
 2 years ago '04        #283
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
Update on my work out though...

i'm doing 6 min 30sec miles now. Muscle ups im at 4 sets of 4. Front lever Raises im up to 4 sets of 5. Super man holds are decent but my form and great. put more weight on my tri's than my shoulders. I think im going to convert over to Handstand push ups for shoulder strength.

All that sprint running got me lean AF and im up 10 pounds. I'm 195lb's 9-10% BF..

[pic - click to view]

been doing this ab workout for a month and a half. 3 times a week. really improved my core...

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #284
Tha Boss 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$12,128 | Props total: 8002 8002
cant let this fall to 2nd page. Whats your meals lookin like @
 2 years ago '04        #285
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 heyya said:
dope thread. I am going to take down the nutrition info you posted in here. I will update the forum with
my transformation in the next 6 months

This is a call out. You a man of your word? What did you do? gave you 10 months instead of 6
 2 years ago '04        #286
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
Did a 2 hour Calisthenics work out and my buddy talked me into doing a quick video. I actually like them now. Help me to see where I slack and need to work at.

Apologize the sloppy Form I was burned out.

I was walking to 50 cent in da club through my headset so I just edited it into the video So you can hear what I heard when walking.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 11-11-2014 at 02:30 AM..
 2 years ago '05        #287
Tha Boss 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$12,128 | Props total: 8002 8002
 Tha Boss said:
cant let this fall to 2nd page. Whats your meals lookin like @
@
 2 years ago '04        #288
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Tha Boss said:
@
my diet changed. alot this month.

My dad was 62 battling pancreatic cancer. they gave him a year Jan 2013 he fought until Nov 1st.

When that hit home it put me in a depression. Was eating all kinds of stuff. cookies, cakes, pizza, anything to take my mind off it. That lasted a good week until my body purged it all.

4 days of my body getting rid of all the waste. So im leaned out again at 184lb's. Didn't lose much strength and im starting to get back into more heavier foods instead of green smoothies.

I'll update my current eating plan when I can get a stable one.

Oh and for the record. I understand how people can become emotional eaters but that is not the business. Gym or video games or being around good friends help a whole lot more than emotional eating. Never DO THAT
 2 years ago '08        #289
space
space
@

How ya living wit the workout plan?
 2 years ago '11        #290
indagame 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,448 | Props total: 2319 2319
The links you had for those back workouts aren't up anymore. Could you link me to another video with that workout? It was for like the mid back.
 2 years ago '04        #291
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
@

How ya living wit the workout plan?
living good mayne. I'm up in weight but down in bodyfat. I'm 191lb 7.5% body fat. No more weights for me. on my 7th month of calisthenics. got about another 2 months I should be able to complete a front lever. Progressions coming pretty good. Mastering muscle ups. I'm 6'2, I went from doing muscle ups on a low bar where my feet could still reach the ground doing sets of 6 and moved to a high bar. I have to jump to get on that bar. im up to about 4 to 5 reps on the high bar. I've changed the way I rep. I'll jump up and hang for about 2 or 3 seconds muscle up do a negative down, dead hang for about 2 seconds and repeat.

Still air walking. I can hold and go longer. I've speeded it up from the Slow RnB walk I was doing to a fast pace dance now. So it looks like Im dancing. I had a few people clapping after I did my air walk last night. Chicks love that sh*t man. Had a Girl who was training with her dude tell me how she loved it. 3 weeks later he doing push ups and pull ups. She bad too but im not the disrespectful type.

picked up different variety push ups just to keep my chest working til I get the Front lever and muscle up then its Planche and Hand stand push ups.

Push ups I just do Wide until I feel it in the center of my back. Hold the position mid point for a couple seconds at the very bottom and go back up to the top for one rep. Do about 8 reps of that for a set or i'll just crank out 25 slow and controlled reps with my leg kicked up. Also do this same thing with regular hand position push up's. Took it from a work out challenge video I found. Those holds hurt so damn bad. worse feeling ever. I do 6 to 8 push ups it feels like I've done 60 to 75. video below of what I saw. The only work out I do that's more painful than when I did squats heavy. This sh*t has me in the Gym grunting and yelling. I hate it!

[video - click to view]

My Motto is something I took from 2Pac. "When I find something That impress me, That's great I study it, I learn it and I do it. Then its no longer great to me no more." not his exact words but you get the picture. sh*ts hella impressive So im training this until I can hold that long and or get the planche and hand stands. sh*t gets intense after 2 minutes.

indagame said:
The links you had for those back workouts aren't up anymore. Could you link me to another video with that workout? It was for like the mid back.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

I did it because the Mid and lower traps are overlooked and I felt it would help my overall back, shoulders and posture as a whole. I cant tell you how big of a help it was to me but when I started I was doing 15 to 20lbs burnt out. I finished at 4x10 @ about 35 40lb. Back in mid 2014. Now I do wide push ups holds til I feel the burn there.

Last edited by SpyDa; 01-16-2015 at 11:02 AM..
 2 years ago '04        #292
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3081 3081
That pushup routine was a beast. I know that sh*t burn like a sumabi*ch I going to try that sh*t at the end of my next chest workout since I burnout with pushups anyway.
 2 years ago '08        #293
space
space
@

U the man bru. Ill try to incorporate those hold pushunt to the gym today. Found out im 7 % body fat. But at 172 and 6 feet. Ive been drinking roobios tea for the past 5 months most of my mornings. I think thats helped. Other than that Meals ain been up to par and my workouts havent been to consistent. Whats the meals looking like man? I probably cant get rid of meat totally and some of the stuff i eat but im hoping to eat meat on weekends or something for the mean time. U still have the same types of meals?

Last edited by Andre3stacks; 01-16-2015 at 11:02 PM..
 2 years ago '04        #294
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
@

U the man bru. Ill try to incorporate those hold pushunt to the gym today. Found out im 7 % body fat. But at 172 and 6 feet. Ive been drinking roobios tea for the past 5 months of my mornings. I think thats helped. Other than that Meals ain been up to par and my workouts havent been to consistent. Whats the meals looking like man? I probably cant get rid of meat totally and some of the stuff i eat but im hoping to eat meat on weekends or something for the mean time. U still have the same types of meals?

in the morning I drink 24oz of smoothie.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I usually do 70% spinach, 25% fruit, 5% seeds.

I do an intermittent fasting/Juice detox daily. and I carb load on gym days because I run heavy. I made up my little run pattern and its equivalent to that damn push up work out routine.

I know you probably thinking how the hell is he doing a intermittent fastening and a juice detox daily.

Well I'll give you an example.

first meal of the day is smoothie, 2nd meal of the day a liquid fresh squeeze juice. about 24 oz. next meal is nuts, next meal veggies with rice. Gym, then beans and rice, or turkey or tuna steak with 3 cups of fresh steamed broccoli. (I started back to eating meat but 2 times a week. Never back to back days.) I wake up at 330am first meal at 5am last meal at 7pm. sleep at 10:45p.

I do an intermittent fasting from 7pm to 5am liquid detox from 5am - my 3rd meal around 10am. So technically im really fasting til 10am.

I don't really like to talk about my eating plan because it changes on the fly. If I run 2 speed miles at the gym then I'll carb load right after gym then carb load again before sleep. Not because I want to count calories but my body will request carbs really really bad. I do the work and listen to my body for the request of minerals it needs. Usually when that request in I buy purple potatoes chop them up and make fries. I'll cook the whole bag of purple potatoes.

I put meat back into the equation because I learned your body takes 14 to 16 hours to digest meat. So after I eat meat If I eat it again in the same week, doing my 2 a week thing, I'll make sure I have a 16 hour gap.

oh an my cardio circuit is track running.
9 laps = 1 mile.

I jog 4 laps try to do laps between 45 to 50 seconds. laps 5 through 7 I'll run them backwards on the longer length sides and on the side parts of the track I'll do extremely low fast speed defensive slides trying to get below 1min 5seconds in those laps. I'll power walk lap 8 because my legs are damn near numb and full speed run lap 9. My best times is 9 minute a mile. My fastest sprint lap is 18 seconds. dropped from 32 seconds to 18 seconds. negative though. My legs aren't huge like when I was dead lifting and squatting. I ran them lean. They are extremely toned and veiny.

Last edited by SpyDa; 01-17-2015 at 12:01 AM..
 2 years ago '05        #295
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
space
$11,159 | Props total: 1400 1400
Earthling got me
 2 years ago '05        #296
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
space
Have been reading this thread for motivation/information since I have been pescetarian for the past month. Has actually been a lot easier than I thought it would be. Losing weight, waking up with more energy in the morning, don't feel like crap after eating a meal. During week #2 my farts were frequent and terrible but thankfully they have subsided.

Outside of a basic salad & breakfast I haven't experimented with too many meals that don't involve seafood. Good information in this thread regarding different types of seeds that provide protein and other benefits.

Thinking about trying my own juices for breakfast next week too.

I'm def coming back to this thread though, good to find like minded people & people that are ahead of you on a journey that you are just starting.
@ thanks for the info bro.
 2 years ago '04        #297
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Earthling got me
Yea brah it messed me up too.

J-Schmoove said:
Have been reading this thread for motivation/information since I have been pescetarian for the past month. Has actually been a lot easier than I thought it would be. Losing weight, waking up with more energy in the morning, don't feel like crap after eating a meal. During week #2 my farts were frequent and terrible but thankfully they have subsided.

Outside of a basic salad & breakfast I haven't experimented with too many meals that don't involve seafood. Good information in this thread regarding different types of seeds that provide protein and other benefits.

Thinking about trying my own juices for breakfast next week too.

I'm def coming back to this thread though, good to find like minded people & people that are ahead of you on a journey that you are just starting.
@ thanks for the info bro.

No problem bro. You are there!! You're in sync with your body. One of the greatest things you can ever experience.
The energy increase was your body working together and the farts was adjusting to the increase in fibers.

Something else to look into is food combinations. Look into that as well for an ease of digestion. Bad food combinations will cause bloating or gassy temporarily.

Good luck with the juicing. People in this thread put me on it so just tag a few folks in here they can direct you. My biggest tip I give to people..... spinach is a superfood but also a stealth food. When blended it doesnt have a strong taste so a banana or a fruit will overtake it.

Edit: if you ever have questions tag me ill respond. I dont know everything but I know quite a bit with my journey and what I know you know. All I ask in return is take the time to help someone else.

When you change within your views on the outside change. You shine just a bit brighter and you attract others.

Last edited by SpyDa; 01-30-2015 at 02:26 PM..
 2 years ago '12        #298
Southwick 
space
space
$2,468 | Props total: 208 208
 J-Schmoove said:
Earthling got me
Hell yeah man, and I'm not even an animal lover like that. That's what started me on my journey.
 2 years ago '05        #299
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
space
Been drinking Juice for breakfast the past couple days (10-12oz) and surprisingly I haven't been hungry and earlier than usual. I'm starting to believe the theories that "hunger" is more mental than anything. Feeling like we base how full we are off of how things/our expectations of the food(ie you expect 400 calories of pizza to fill you up better than 400 calories of salad) look not the actual make up of the food.

203 this morning, goal weight is 185-190
 2 years ago '04        #300
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Been drinking Juice for breakfast the past couple days (10-12oz) and surprisingly I haven't been hungry and earlier than usual. I'm starting to believe the theories that "hunger" is more mental than anything. Feeling like we base how full we are off of how things/our expectations of the food(ie you expect 400 calories of pizza to fill you up better than 400 calories of salad) look not the actual make up of the food.

203 this morning, goal weight is 185-190

Thats good stuff bro. Keep mw posted.

Whats your meal plan looking like? What times and foods you eat?
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Why Derrick Rose Got Injured, Scientifically
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
164 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
112 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Cam'ron's Killa Season 2 Tour is a MUST SEE
80 comments
1 day ago