most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Iris west AKA Candice Patton
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
23 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '12        #261
Southwick 
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 209 209
 2 years ago '05        #262
Tha Boss 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$12,141 | Props total: 8012 8012
 SpyDa said:
quick run down on me from 2008 to 2011 to what you see now.

2008 - 6'2 like 150 pounds. lil a.ss arms...

[pic - click to view]

2011 before the lifestyle change. was benching 265lb 3 sets of 6 incline 300lb 3x4 flat bench.

[pic - click to view]

hello good sir. Could you post your a sample of your meal plan like exacty what you ate say yesterday. Do you factor in eating ever so and so hrs?
 2 years ago '04        #263
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,188 | Props total: 1635 1635
 Tha Boss said:
hello good sir. Could you post your a sample of your meal plan like exacty what you ate say yesterday. Do you factor in eating ever so and so hrs?
wholistic food will digest anywhere from 3 to 4 hours for grains and nuts. 2 to 3 hours for veggies. 30min to an hour for liquids. So I eat in those timeframes.

im up at 330am

4am water
5am kola nuts with water
7am banana, spinach, strawberry, pineapple smoothie
8a water
830a fresh squeezed lemon-lime ade with stevia
930a apple or almonds
1030 water
11am rice and collard greens
1230 water
2p 2 mile run on treadmill. 1 forwards 1 backwards.
220p water + calisthenics workout
530 6p garbanzo beans, wild rice, quinoa , sesame seeds
8p flax seed tea
sleep @ 10

may look small but i eat huge portions. like my beans are like a cup and a half, wild rice 3/4 cup, quinoa is a cup. sesame seed like 2 table spoons. eat it after work out.

thats an example but i dont stick to that. my 11am and my 6pm get switched out. I eat more for vitamin and minerals rather than the actual taste.

omega 3 and 6 in the flaxseed tea, all B vitamins and fiber in the 6pm dinner, caffeine to keep me up from kola nuts, water because I need 90oz a day. greens and super food aka veggie smoothie to hit the D,K,A,E vitamins with fruit hitting vitamin C. nuts for good fat plus E vitamins. etc...

Lately i swapped out the beans dinner for vegan biscuits. I put on 5 ounds because of it. But I cut it and went back to my regimen. So I leaned back out.

schedule looks like a day time liquid detox, mixed with a small heavy meal window going into a intermittent fasting.

Last edited by SpyDa; 07-28-2014 at 06:56 PM..
 2 years ago '05        #264
Tha Boss 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$12,141 | Props total: 8012 8012
 SpyDa said:
wholistic food will digest anywhere from 3 to 4 hours for grains and nuts. 2 to 3 hours for veggies. 30min to an hour for liquids. So I eat in those timeframes.

im up at 330am

4am water
5am kola nuts with water
7am banana, spinach, strawberry, pineapple smoothie
8a water
830a fresh squeezed lemon-lime ade with stevia
930a apple or almonds
1030 water
11am rice and collard greens
1230 water
2p 2 mile run on treadmill. 1 forwards 1 backwards.
220p water + calisthenics workout
530 6p garbanzo beans, wild rice, quinoa , sesame seeds
8p flax seed tea
sleep @ 10

may look small but i eat huge portions. like my beans are like a cup and a half, wild rice 3/4 cup, quinoa is a cup. sesame seed like 2 table spoons. eat it after work out.

thats an example but i dont stick to that. my 11am and my 6pm get switched out. I eat more for vitamin and minerals rather than the actual taste.

omega 3 and 6 in the flaxseed tea, all B vitamins and fiber in the 6pm dinner, caffeine to keep me up from kola nuts, water because I need 90oz a day. greens and super food aka veggie smoothie to hit the D,K,A,E vitamins with fruit hitting vitamin C. nuts for good fat plus E vitamins. etc...

Lately i swapped out the beans dinner for vegan biscuits. I put on 5 ounds because of it. But I cut it and went back to my regimen. So I leaned back out.

schedule looks like a day time liquid detox, mixed with a small heavy meal window going into a intermittent fasting.

Ok so I plan to try this lifestyle for the next 2 months cause from this thread and other research it seems the way to go. Im 6'2 260. How would you suggest I approach this? How did you find how much food worked for you and how much lifting/cardio to do? How would you suggest I start?
 2 years ago '04        #265
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Tha Boss said:
Ok so I plan to try this lifestyle for the next 2 months cause from this thread and other research it seems the way to go. Im 6'2 260. How would you suggest I approach this? How did you find how much food worked for you and how much lifting/cardio to do? How would you suggest I start?
I did a 2 week 17 hour intermittent fasting eating only from 11a-6p then a 3 day juice detox over the weekend then transition over to healthier lean meats and organic foods no processed. Slowly picked something and phased it out til I iwas left with just meat as a bad meal then I phased that out
 2 years ago '13        #266
CarloGambino 12 heat pts12
space
space
$916 | Props total: 1052 1052
Hello spyder ive just read this whole thread very inspirational tbh..need some advice im completly clueless on diet but i decided to follow your updated diet plan which i think i can do.

im about 101 kg 222.66lb 5'11 with a gucchi mane stomach ..i always feel bloated fatiuged and all that..

how can i get started on getting rid of this stomach man ..i dont want to build any body mass..i already look bully as it is ..but its all a fascade i just wanna drop this weight and get fit ...my bmi suggest for my height and age im severly obese and i need to lose 56 lb to be in optimum range.

hope you can help doctor spyder .

ps maybe you can grow a potbelly for 6 months and let me know how you worked it off ...
i swear mike chang done somthing like that.

you have my respect peace
 2 years ago '05        #267
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,806 | Props total: 203 203
@

I am beginning to start my lean out, I have no idea what to eat tho...my goal is to tone my muscle I do have and lose the fat.....gotta lil belly now. just plain ol out of shape. I have been in the gym getting back into the habit of working out. any specific workouts and meal plans you recommend?
 2 years ago '08        #268
SlickJ101 18 heat pts18
space
space
$11,097 | Props total: 1210 1210
 SpyDa said:
never heard of that water cress

dishes i usually do are...

flax seed tea after a meal.
quinoa, black rice and garbanzo beans with sesame seeds sprinkled on it.
buckwheat and millet with sesame seeds
oatmeal with hemp seeds
smoothie with hemp seeds or maca powder

I eat a ton of peanuts, almonds and wal nuts.

this where im at now....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

pull up game was on point til I over trained. Been off pull ups for 2 weeks.

I've stole manny pacquiao ab workout though. I cant do 50 reps without stopping but i do 30 to 35 reps. and added additional exercises from the 2nd video....

We're bringin that Bruce Lee Christmas Tree back to the forefront in 2014
 2 years ago '04        #269
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:

We're bringin that Bruce Lee Christmas Tree back to the forefront in 2014
yes sah!!!!

CarloGambino said:
Hello spyder ive just read this whole thread very inspirational tbh..need some advice im completly clueless on diet but i decided to follow your updated diet plan which i think i can do.

im about 101 kg 222.66lb 5'11 with a gucchi mane stomach ..i always feel bloated fatiuged and all that..

how can i get started on getting rid of this stomach man ..i dont want to build any body mass..i already look bully as it is ..but its all a fascade i just wanna drop this weight and get fit ...my bmi suggest for my height and age im severly obese and i need to lose 56 lb to be in optimum range.

hope you can help doctor spyder .

ps maybe you can grow a potbelly for 6 months and let me know how you worked it off ...
i swear mike chang done somthing like that.

you have my respect peace

I leaned out because I got sloppy due to a QL muscle injury that had me out 4 months. Getting sloppy got me depressed. It's depressing when you go from deadlifting 400+, benching 300+ then you can barely move your lower half without popping,cracking, and Waking up with stiff lower back.

I was eating as if I was 230lb still in the gym but I couldnt do anything.

With alot going on in life at the time, and Gym being my reliever, I decided I wanted to get closer to God. Not by going to church and quoting scriptures but understanding God's creation. (ME)

So this lead me to researching The body learning myself. I tried all type of ish that they said heals the body for the lower back. I Was eating alkaline foods since they say that helps with joints and the body just hoping it speed the recover and something happen. I started feeling better and the feeling was like an addiction and my research got more intense.

I never dropped meat completely until after 6 months. I ate meat but it was lean turkey, grass fed steak, or chicken. The only rules I had starting out was no fake food, no high fructose corn syrup, tons of water and no chemicals. My body doesnt understand it and when I eat do 60% veggie to 40% meat. This left me cooking everything and hell I didn't know how to cook. So I was screwed.

But those minor changes I noticed I dropped like 15 pounds in a months not working out. It was all coming from my waist. Had a homeboy who was studying the body as well. he was coaching me sort to speak. Kept telling me to get off the meat. I was like Brah... I been eating meat all my life. Hell I just started vegetables after this detox. You asking for a miracle!!! (Yea only thing green I ate growing up were collard greens, lima beans and green beans out the can. Only fruit was banana. I Had a small pallet)

Ghettoquiz said:
@

I am beginning to start my lean out, I have no idea what to eat tho...my goal is to tone my muscle I do have and lose the fat.....gotta lil belly now. just plain ol out of shape. I have been in the gym getting back into the habit of working out. any specific workouts and meal plans you recommend?

I look at the body like an a.ssembly line.

When you eat food The workers(organs) make sure the process goes as followed. It goes throughout the system, the nutrients are absorbed and the waste/bacteria is pulled and trashed through the colon. The workers have been trained by our creator to understand the foods that were natural and given to us on this earth. You want this line to run sufficient, quick and accurate. So you have to work with your body. Feed it what it knows in a easy to break down combination so it can say oh we do these everyday on to the next. You have The clean up crew (liver,kidney) that catch what the workers slipped up on and trashes it and the Clean up crew Supervisor (Immune System) that helps out when the Clean up crew overwhelmed. The good food goes into the blood where the boss(Brain) profit to make demands to the muscles to work. whatever you want to call it.

When you eat some nasty food like high fructose corn syrup the line slows up. The workers on some WTF is this? is it clean? is it dirty? F it... I'll just send it all straight to the boss let him enjjoy his gift of sweets. This is why You get a sugar high. The Clean up crew catches it, regulates and the quick regulation makes you crash. When you eat real fruit the body says. Boss only needs 30% at the moment. We'll do a portion and dump the rest. So you experience a high with no crash.

When you eat fast food your body doesnt understand so it slows down the line while it sort things out. 3 to 4 hour digest turns into 12 to 24. The profit needed for the muscles and brain to operate slow down. So the brain demands nutrients. "Hurry up with the nutrition just send the trash through and let the clean up crew take the load." So now you eating again and the clean up crew taking all the load. most people dont understand this and this keeps happening over and over. You aren't working with your body.

when the clean up crew(liver and kidney) is taxed they let careless and let stuff slip through. The supervisor(immune system) notifies the Boss(brain), The Boss (brain) gets heated, sounds the sick alarm and the supervisor go to bag it up.

When things really get bad things are backed up by the exit door, things are left on the side of the line collecting growth in bacteria that builds cancer and tumors.

Hope that makes sense. Tried to type it without being confusing.

So how do you fix the problem? you slow the food down to let the overworked workers to catch up?(Eat less) You give a vacation(detox) to the clean up crew so they can clean up and repair their area to work faster? Improve food so the workers are more accurate and quick?(Natural and organic) Have the brain to work with less open up windows and throw the trash out the window(skin) aka sweat and work out?(hardcore gym).

Fat is waste and waste is trash. I looked at it from that standpoint and Figured. If I get my workers working accurately. quickly and give them vacation here and there. They will go back and clean up the trash during shift because they'd have nothing else to do.

Last edited by SpyDa; 07-31-2014 at 07:24 PM..
 2 years ago '05        #270
stevviej20 
space
space
$1,063 | Props total: 0 0
Yo this thread is dope AF! I been a vegan for a year but haven't been consistent in the gym. This is motivation, I just got back into it last week and plan on staying on it now.
 2 years ago '04        #271
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,830 | Props total: 3084 3084
Yo how many ounces of that lemon lime ade do you drink? Did you ever try that Burmese tofu I mentioned? Made with chickpea (besan, gram) flower 7g protein per 1/4 cup, 17 carbs, 1g fat, 105 calories. My n*gga got that vascularity all up in his calves Look like you would horse kick the sh*t outta n*gga.

Last edited by Duntaz; 08-18-2014 at 12:37 PM..
 2 years ago '04        #272
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 stevviej20 said:
Yo this thread is dope AF! I been a vegan for a year but haven't been consistent in the gym. This is motivation, I just got back into it last week and plan on staying on it now.
Good stuff. Let us know how it goes.

Duntaz said:
Yo how many ounces of that lemon lime ade do you drink? Did you ever try that Burmese tofu I mentioned? Made with chickpea (besan, gram) flower 7g protein per 1/4 cup, 17 carbs, 1g fat, 105 calories. My n*gga got that vascularity all up in his calves Look like you would horse kick the sh*t outta n*gga.
I been slacking I havent tried what you mention yet but I will this week im on vacation.

Update on workout. Im doing muscle ups now doing about 4 sets of 3 to 4 reps. Im working on the front lever. Then ill transition from the muscle up down to a front lever back into the muscle up. (see Below) I can get to the front lever but not hold it!!!

[pic - click to view]

Super man push ups are really hard. My shoulders arent strong enough yet so I been doing alot of iso holds. I can get in the position with my knees in my chest but I can barely kick one leg out. Im patterning my Super mans off of this guy. The Super Saiyan. He has great form.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Ill get my buddy to record some muscle ups when we work out Wednesday. Hell my regular pull up game now is insane. I pull to about my waist. Majority of my training is patterned from Hannibal for king.. These are the pull ups...

[pic - click to view]

I do majority of my stuff in Golds Gym. I've had tons of folks walk up to me and call me Mr Pull up.

Last edited by SpyDa; 08-18-2014 at 10:02 PM..
 2 years ago '14        #273
Kwaziii 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,230 | Props total: 1219 1219
WARNINGS:

b4 doing the table lifts, make sure no screws are missing..
 2 years ago '04        #274
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Tha TC said:
cant believe i'm just now seeing this thread... I once went from 340 to 224 now I want to go from 255-260 to 215. Going to try to use some of these tips you listed in here @ btw where do you find quinoa @? Whole Foods?

yeah whole foods or i order it in bulk online.
 2 years ago '04        #275
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Tha TC said:
whats that site boss, I need to get to it tired of this extra body weight. you work 12 hr rotating schedules too?
 2 years ago '06        #276
Qbert 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,741 | Props total: 585 585
I was 230+ and got down to 165 just eating right and walking a lot. But I gained it all back. So I'm trying to lose again, but when you go vegan you do get mental clarity, the hormones in meat really hit you hard. I never felt so good in my life. Aiming for that again.
 2 years ago '14        #277
FrobeBryant 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 154 154
Man I recently started juicing and I thought that was a huge turnaround then I come to this thread and read your diet ! Damn congrats man ! I don't think I can do that but imma try some
 2 years ago '06        #278
Qbert 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,741 | Props total: 585 585
I forgot to ask, what sups did you take?
 2 years ago '04        #279
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Qbert said:
I was 230+ and got down to 165 just eating right and walking a lot. But I gained it all back. So I'm trying to lose again, but when you go vegan you do get mental clarity, the hormones in meat really hit you hard. I never felt so good in my life. Aiming for that again.
That's what we aiming for. That Natural High. That higher level of consciousness. Health is Wealth. Steve Jobs taught us that. RIP

FrobeBryant said:
Man I recently started juicing and I thought that was a huge turnaround then I come to this thread and read your diet ! Damn congrats man ! I don't think I can do that but imma try some
Hell I came about it on accident. Wasn't even expecting this thread to do numbers now its motivating people and inspired me to go as deep as I am now. Feel great, sleep great. Haven't been sick since I started the healthy lifestyle change. Although I been around tons of sick people. Even the girl I was talking to at the time. I was all up on her while she was sick and nothing.

I got that much faith in my body and immune system. I did bump up that Fresh Vitamin C in oranges and lemons/limes though for precaution.

Qbert said:
I forgot to ask, what sups did you take?

nothing. they've listed a ton of supplements in here but i haven't tried any yet.
 2 years ago '04        #280
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
What is your Pee and Sh** telling you????

Pay attention what comes out of you.. It tells you what's going on within you.

[pic - click to view]

why detox's work???

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 09-15-2014 at 12:18 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
114 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Keri "THIRST TRAP" Hilson
87 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
20 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Forbes: Highest paid YouTube stars :wtf:
177 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Transformers: The Last Knight(official trailer)
146 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Last Gaurdian Metacritic score
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Disses QUAVO AND MIGOS !!!!!!
231 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy