most viewed right now
Film(s) You Don't Like to Admit You Like
49 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Steve Kerr response to why Klay Thompson didn't play in fourth
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '08        #241
SlickJ101 18 heat pts18
space
space
$11,097 | Props total: 1211 1211
 Duntaz said:
There are several different kinds but I chose the one with yerba mate & green tea instead of buying the tea separately it has 85mg of plant based caffeine. It just depends on what you like in accessory to your servings energy, antioxidants, vitamin infused etc. I might start getting their packets as well when I want to drink something flavored. Atleast I'll be getting something out of it.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

you can hit the website to see the full lineup
I've been taking this same one for about 6 months now. It's great bc it's 100% organic and without anything unnatural. I hit that every morning and get a nice little boost of vegs along w the wheat grass I take daily.
 3 years ago '05        #242
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,173 | Props total: 7 7
Just bought some MCT oil. Going to start juicing again, while adding this to it. Hopefully it helps with the cravings for food that I had the last time.
 3 years ago '04        #243
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3088 3088
Been meaning to post this but I kept forgetting. The only time I really fu*k with it is when I get thai food and I get mock chicken or duck in my curry plate or tofu plates from chinese spot. If you wanna add a lil texture to your meals maybe in a stir fry or something like that and don't wanna fu*k with soy or alot of wheat that's in tofu. You can make tofu out of chickpea flour or (burmese tofu). Kinda looks like a block of cheese when your done. After I make the block when I'm ready to use it I will still cook it i a skillet for more color & firmness. You can get the flour here

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Duntaz; 04-17-2014 at 02:06 PM..
 3 years ago '07        #244
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
clearly natty

3 years ago '04        #245
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,188 | Props total: 1636 1636
Haven't updated in a few weeks. fu*ked around and did a calisthenics work out. 30 min later my homeboy hit the gym tried to do weights. over trained and pulled a muscle. sat down a few weeks. Back in there now.

Interesting thing's I've noticed, I've been doing slow and controlled with alot of pauses mid movement. This has increased my power by alot. Even though I took 3 weeks off.

I bumped up my running since I couldnt work upper body. doing 4 miles every other day. This beefed up my speed. im running a mile forwards in the low 6 minutes. Also running a full mile backwards now in about 7min 45sec. When I do 2 miles one forwards one backwards I average around 8min 30 sec miles on both. (Backwards being the first mile)

Spring speeds. Forwards I max out the treadmill for a good 30 to 45 sec run at 14mph. Not sure what My short 10 second burst would be. Backwards sprints are 9mph for about 15 seconds.

Gonna get my homeboy to post video's whenever we can hit the gym together.

That and these biscuits are Good as Phuk with maple syrup and raw organic honey...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 05-11-2014 at 05:55 PM..
 3 years ago '13        #246
Xavi619 90 heat pts90
space
space
$2,303 | Props total: 919 919
 SpyDa said:
coming in with the update!!!!!

still 185lb's but im leaning out more and getting alot stronger..

Up to 3x10 300lb squats...
3x8 205lb incline bench
3x8 265lb decline bench
1 mile run in 7min 30sec done at the end of every work out.
3 to 4 40second treadmill sprints @ 14mph done immediately after my 1 mile run.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

1st off props on you transformation bruh

Im weak over here dude in you video @ 0.32 looked like and acted like bruh man from martin

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '04        #247
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Xavi619 said:
1st off props on you transformation bruh

Im weak over here dude in you video @ 0.32 looked like and acted like bruh man from martin

didn't even notice that.
 2 years ago '05        #248
Tha Boss 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$12,154 | Props total: 8035 8035
 SpyDa said:

didn't even notice that.
Update bro requested. Diet plan, workout plan, (no homo) pics?
 2 years ago '04        #249
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Tha Boss said:
Update bro requested. Diet plan, workout plan, (no homo) pics?
Ill throw up an update later when I get off work. I've been focusing on isometric more than reps. Really shot my power up.
 2 years ago '08        #250
SlickJ101 18 heat pts18
space
space
Anyone ever try this watercress sh*t? Supposed to be one of the best organic supervegetables out there.

Gonna give it a try in a cucumber shake.
 2 years ago '08        #251
SlickJ101 18 heat pts18
space
space
 2 years ago '07        #252
pacmanjones 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 1 1
 SpyDa said:
Ill throw up an update later when I get off work. I've been focusing on isometric more than reps. Really shot my power up.
Spyda, when you can please put me on with some of the lil things you do to keep your intake up like bless me with some examples of how you incorporate quiona, flax, hemp and chai seeds. Also let me know what else you use as far as seeds etc.

Last edited by pacmanjones; 07-25-2014 at 09:56 AM..
 2 years ago '04        #253
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:

never heard of that water cress

pacmanjones said:
Spyda, when you can please put me on with some of the lil things you do to keep your intake up like bless me with some examples of how you incorporate quiona, flax, hemp and chai seeds. Also let me know what else you use as far as seeds etc.
dishes i usually do are...

flax seed tea after a meal.
quinoa, black rice and garbanzo beans with sesame seeds sprinkled on it.
buckwheat and millet with sesame seeds
oatmeal with hemp seeds
smoothie with hemp seeds or maca powder

I eat a ton of peanuts, almonds and wal nuts.

this where im at now....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

pull up game was on point til I over trained. Been off pull ups for 2 weeks.

I've stole manny pacquiao ab workout though. I cant do 50 reps without stopping but i do 30 to 35 reps. and added additional exercises from the 2nd video....

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 07-25-2014 at 06:12 PM..
 2 years ago '04        #254
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
quick run down on me from 2008 to 2011 to what you see now.

2008 - 6'2 like 150 pounds. lil a.ss arms...

[pic - click to view]

2011 before the lifestyle change. was benching 265lb 3 sets of 6 incline 300lb 3x4 flat bench.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 07-25-2014 at 09:32 PM..
 2 years ago '12        #255
Southwick 
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 209 209
 SlickJ101 said:
Anyone ever try this watercress sh*t? Supposed to be one of the best organic supervegetables out there.

Gonna give it a try in a cucumber shake.
Didn't see this. Watercress is one of the best greens you can eat. I use it all the time.

2 years ago '04        #256
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Southwick said:
Didn't see this. Watercress is one of the best greens you can eat. I use it all the time.

Props im on this next. At the moment im about to try kola nuts for caffeine, bitter kola nuts for detox and phool makhana for blood circulation.
 2 years ago '12        #257
Southwick 
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 209 209
 SpyDa said:
Props im on this next. At the moment im about to try kola nuts for caffeine, bitter kola nuts for detox and phool makhana for blood circulation.
Let us know how that works out.
 2 years ago '04        #258
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Southwick said:
Let us know how that works out.
This my experience. I was updating on Facebook. Hold up ill post here.....

While eating them. "Man idk. I was going to eat four and I only had one. The taste is rough. I get a different indescribable sensation when I eat it during the process of breaking it down to liquid form and its ingested. The taste makes it hard for me to eat more than one. Im drinking it with water.

Hour later...

After an hour In the system. Im alert more, feel up mentally but my body still tired. Had one 2 lobe and a quarter of a 3 lobe. The lower the lobe the more you have a bitter taste. I Can't eat it without water. Idk if it's mental, the extreme bitterness or the caffeine. But it's just one day so I'll do 2 more tomorrow!

That was 3 hours ago. I was jittery and I started reading. Usually I dont read on these 12 hour shifts it make me sleepy but im fine. Operating off 5 hours of sleep.

Going to try if for a week and ill let yall know.

This review is the kola nuts not the bitter kola.

I have 2 pounds of kola nuts. (1pound of a mixture of 2 and 3 lobes. 1 pound of 4 lobe) 1.5 pound of bitter kola.

[pic - click to view]

Origin africa. Naturally high content of caffeine. Known to be the secret for Coca(Coca leaf) Kola(nut) before they went with chemicals. still in energy drinks. Used in africa as a sacred use in weddings and big ceremonies. Helps with reducinv blood pressure, gluacoma, digestion, weight lost, impotence, appetite supression, body and mind fatigue.

Last edited by SpyDa; 07-27-2014 at 09:22 AM..
 2 years ago '04        #259
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
the phool makhana - origin - India. Used for fasting packed with nutrition that any age can eat.

[pic - click to view]

Taste like nothing but has a popcorn texture. Im going to make my own seasoning and thats good to go. Ive gave it to non conscious eaters and they like it say it taste like nothing so season is key. Benefits...

BENEFITS:
1. Makhana helps in Cardiac Protection.
2. It helps in building action in dysentery, frequent urination.
3. Makhana is anti-oxidant.
4. It is digestive for all age groups. Due to its astringent property, it is relieves one from diarrhea and helps improve appetite.
5. 25 gram makhana a day means a healthy food/diet for the whole family.

6. Makhana regulates blood pressure, relieves numbness and aching near waist and knees.
7. It is suitable for arthritis, impotence and permature aging .
8.They are sweet to neutral in nature. They help to detoxify the spleen, reinforce the kidneys and nourish the blood.
9. It can also treat insomnia, palpitations and irritability.
10. It is also recommanded for the women during pregnancy and post natal weaknesses.It is a good galactogogue- very good for strengthining lower back muscles.

Last edited by SpyDa; 07-27-2014 at 08:56 AM..
 2 years ago '04        #260
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Buddy saw me posting on FB and he’s from an igbo tribe. He said these so strong he don’t mess with them but the elders do. *( I Havent tried it ye. Building up the mental strength. Lol)

The Origin.

Bitter kola is a type of nut mostly found in several parts of Nigeria*and West-Central Africa as a whole and the tree grows in the (tropical) rain forests. Its biological name is “Garcinia kola” and belongs to the family of “Guittiferal”. Bitter Kola has been identified as a potent antibiotic which could be effective in the treatment of many diseases. The fruit, seeds, nuts and bark of the tropical tree have been used for centuries in traditional medicines to treat many forms of ailments.

The Benefits

Bitter Kola Improves Lung Functions

Bitter kola (Garcinia kola) has been used for centuries to treat chest colds in traditional medicine.

Bitter Kola Health Benefit for Malaria

Considerable experimental studies found the chemical constituents in bitter kola have anti-malaria properties. That aside, traditional healers have for many years prescribed bitter kola for the treatment of malaria infections.

Bitter Kola Health Benefit for Osteoarthritis

Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis, characterized by pain, inflammation and limited movement in the joints, according to the National Institutes of Health. Causes of osteoarthritis can include joint injury, obesity and aging. Since many arthritis sufferers prefer natural herbal medicines to other pain relievers and medications, researchers at Obafemi Awolowo University in Nigeria tested the effects of Garcinia kola against arthritis symptoms. The results of the study, written by Olayinka O. Adegbehingbe and published in the July 2008 issue of the Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research, conclude that Garcinia kola significantly reduced inflammation and pain and increased joint movement in subjects that had osteoarthritis symptoms. It is believed that Garcinia kola works well as a result of its antioxidant properties.

Bitter Kola Health Benefit for Glaucoma (Eye Pressure)

An increase in eye pressure can lead to glaucoma, according to a report from The New York Times Health Guide. Researchers at Lagos University Teaching Hospital in Nigeria tested the effectiveness of eye drops that contained 0.5 percent extract of Garcinia kola. The results of their study, published in the January 2010 issue of Middle East African Journal of Opthamology, showed that the opthamolic solution that contained the Garcinia significantly reduced eye pressure when used twice a day.

Bitter Kola Health Benefit for HIV

Mrs. Chinyere Nwokeke told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that bitter kola could be used in treating opportunistic infections a.ssociated with HIV. “Bitter kola is highly recommended in the treatment of HIV and AIDS because of its antibacterial, detoxification, and cleansing properties”, she said.

Mrs Chinyere Nwokeke also said that the chemical Saponin in bitter kola is responsible for its cleansing effect. Saponin is mainly used as tonic for the liver, it enhances the functions of the liver and gall bladder.

Bitter Kola Health Benefit for Cold

Bitter kola is often used to treat the symptoms of colds. It is suggested, in particular, for coughs and sneezing.

Bitter Kola Benefit for Male Fertility (Impotence)*

Garcinia kola, also called bitter kola is sometimes believed to cure impotence. Frequent taking of bitter kola boosts man performance in bed with a woman.

Bitter Kola Benefit for Immune System

Bitter kola is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It can be used to prevent infections and viruses, especially in relation to the immune system.

Bitter Kola Benefit for Food Poisoning

In many rural areas of Nigeria (and other parts of Africa), when food is suspected to be contaminated by bacteria or someone accidentally eats food poison, traditional healers often recommend the mastication of bitter kola immediately after eating. This usually prevent the development of any infection or poisoning. Herbalists even recommend the seed and the bark of bitter kola should be eaten together in cases where food poisoning is suspected, “it helps to detoxify the system”.

Bitter kola is not only anti-poison, it also has the ability to repel evil spirits according to traditional beliefs. Though it sound superstitious, many (including I) believe it works and have spiritual benefits.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
260 comments
24 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside To this day...this is still the most impressive film ever made
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
231 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
166 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
73 comments
1 day ago