So I Did A Huge Lean Out....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Offered Plea Deal In Shank Case
9 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
99 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #221
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 3094 3094
I take Amazing Grass green super food with yerba mate for energy. On serving is equivalent to 7 servings of fruits & veggies. I get my real veggies in but this a.ssures I get enough since the bulk of the diet are legumes and grains.
 3 years ago '04        #222
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,188 | Props total: 1636 1636
 Duntaz said:
I take Amazing Grass green super food with yerba mate for energy. On serving is equivalent to 7 servings of fruits & veggies. I get my real veggies in but this a.ssures I get enough since the bulk of the diet are legumes and grains.

elaborate what is this amazing grass and where do you get it?
 3 years ago '04        #223
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
There are several different kinds but I chose the one with yerba mate & green tea instead of buying the tea separately it has 85mg of plant based caffeine. It just depends on what you like in accessory to your servings energy, antioxidants, vitamin infused etc. I might start getting their packets as well when I want to drink something flavored. Atleast I'll be getting something out of it.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

you can hit the website to see the full lineup

Last edited by Duntaz; 03-06-2014 at 08:30 PM..
 3 years ago '10        #224
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,030 | Props total: 555 555
yeah I got the one with the 10grams of protein and super greens and superfoods no caffiene or anything there are so many different varieties so get one based on your needs.
 3 years ago '11        #225
indagame 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 2358 2358
 JaYYo said:
do u do abs everyday? 5 days a week? or what do u suggest? u shud avoid a muscle if its sore till it heals to work it out again right?
I've been doing abs 5 days a week on average for the past three months or so. And I began noticing good results last month. If I was on spyda's diet I'd probably have a 6 pack already
 3 years ago '10        #226
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 indagame said:
I've been doing abs 5 days a week on average for the past three months or so. And I began noticing good results last month. If I was on spyda's diet I'd probably have a 6 pack already
Tru, I think ima try an do that...been tryin to master the L sit...if u aint never did it before u wont be able to do it lol...gota start with just holding ur body off the ground with the heels on the floor then slowly build-up to mayb getting one foot up then the other....that sh*t makes ur abs burn....what do yall think are the 2 most efficient best ab exercises to do if yall wanted to just get best results by doing those 2 consistently?

Last edited by JaYYo; 03-09-2014 at 12:36 PM..
 3 years ago '11        #227
indagame 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 2358 2358
 JaYYo said:
Tru, I think ima try an do that...been tryin to master the L sit...if u aint never did it before u wont be able to do it lol...gota start with just holding ur body off the ground with the heels on the floor then slowly build-up to mayb getting one foot up then the other....that sh*t makes ur abs burn....what do yall think are the 2 most efficient best ab exercises to do if yall wanted to just get best results by doing those 2 consistently?
The ones I do consistently are leg raises, side crunches and frog kicks. However, leg raises I alternate. One day it's all the way up, the next day its halfway and the other day it's low
 3 years ago '10        #228
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 indagame said:
The ones I do consistently are leg raises, side crunches and frog kicks. However, leg raises I alternate. One day it's all the way up, the next day its halfway and the other day it's low
leg raises hanging on a bar or something right?
 3 years ago '04        #229
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$21,270 | Props total: 4621 4621
some one help me

3 years ago '06        #230
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,351 | Props total: 1317 1317
stopped drinking Sunny D and Apple Juice ... those juices were giving me stomach aches

back to making my own juice
 3 years ago '04        #231
VeezNutz420 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$665 | Props total: 5 5
 SpyDa said:
oh nah

you started a workout routine yet?

Become a part of it. make a change and post it in here. alot of people shared their experiences in here already!!
Bruh came across this a month and half ago, started out the diet plus this workout..
lost 25lbs went from 250 to 225
preciate you sharing this info!
 3 years ago '04        #232
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 skillahmang said:
some one help me

Whats up bro. What you need help with?

Blah said:
stopped drinking Sunny D and Apple Juice ... those juices were giving me stomach aches

back to making my own juice
Good deal. Making your own always better more health benefits and cheaper.

VeezNutz420 said:
Bruh came across this a month and half ago, started out the diet plus this workout..
lost 25lbs went from 250 to 225
preciate you sharing this info!

Congrats. Glad I could help.
 3 years ago '05        #233
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,173 | Props total: 7 7
Nutribullet is nice, but I wound up ripping up both the gaskets when I was making "juices" that turned out to be more like smoothies. I'm going to get new gaskets. I will say I was never more energized than when I drank my beet smoothie though. This is great. Even though I missed real food. I'm going to have to to figure out a way to mix the two together.
 3 years ago '04        #234
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Jazzy Soul said:
Nutribullet is nice, but I wound up ripping up both the gaskets when I was making "juices" that turned out to be more like smoothies. I'm going to get new gaskets. I will say I was never more energized than when I drank my beet smoothie though. This is great. Even though I missed real food. I'm going to have to to figure out a way to mix the two together.

Its pretty expensive but Get a vitamix. Vitamix comes with a 5 year warranty. Will blend anything
 3 years ago '05        #235
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,173 | Props total: 7 7
 SpyDa said:
Its pretty expensive but Get a vitamix. Vitamix comes with a 5 year warranty. Will blend anything
I'll look into it.. I've browsed on amazon, and there are many different kinds. Which do you have?
 3 years ago '04        #236
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
a cheaper alternative to the vitamix & blentec is the Ninja NJ600. Its no vitamix but its the cheapest blender you can get with 1000 watts of power at $100 bucks. Cuisinart has one called PowerEdge now which is 1000 watts as well for about $130. If you want a high powered single server get the Ninja Kitchen System Pulse (BL204) only 700 "bullet" type blender.

Last edited by Duntaz; 03-30-2014 at 04:54 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #237
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 AC SLATER said:
Ignores my question and helps 10 others. Appreciate it Spyda

@

What question I dont see it? Best thing to do now is tag me I definitely wont miss it then. If I do pm me. Im not an as*hole so i dont care if you do but im also not a Guru either so its a chance I might not know. I just share what ive learned on my journey.
 3 years ago '04        #238
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Duntaz said:
a cheaper alternative to the vitamix & blentec is the Ninja NJ600. Its no vitamix but its the cheapest blender you can get with 1000 watts of power at $100 bucks. Cuisinart has one called PowerEdge now which is 1000 watts as well for about $130. If you want a high powered single server get the Ninja Kitchen System Pulse (BL204) only 700 "bullet" type blender.

Very good to know. When I tell people 450 for a blender they hit me with the clay Davis. Sheeeeyttttt!!! I'll research them and recommend those. I know if they are at bath and beyond if you sign up online for free you get a 20% off. I used that for the nutibullet when I tried it out
 3 years ago '04        #239
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 AC SLATER said:
I propped you the question, but I apologize for being impatient. I've always been able to get huge, but I've never had a great cut. I plan on cutting at the beginning of May for Summer, and I'm wondering the most effective way to maintain as much muscle mass and strength (while still gettin rid of fat I got from my bulk) as possible.
Alot of things come into play. That's a complex question.

Ive always had trouble maintaining muscle strength and burning fat at the same time so I just burned off all the fat and slowly started building muscle.

In theory you should do limited complex carbs like potatos oatmeal etc., do simple sugars like fruits for energy and bump up your protein intake with good fat instead of bad fats.

What makes your question complex because you have to factor...

How much and what kind of cardio are you doing?
Where you want to burn fat? Your waist line?
Are you a vegan or vegetarian?
What type of eating habits or meal plan do you have?
 3 years ago '04        #240
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Jazzy Soul said:
I'll look into it.. I've browsed on amazon, and there are many different kinds. Which do you have?
I found someone who had a costcos account and bought this. Majority had just the blender for that price but this came with the dry and wet container.

Vitamix 5200 Super Package
64-oz. Wet Blade Container, 32-oz. Dry Blade Container, Getting Started Guide, Cooking Class on DVD, Whole Food Recipe Cookbook, Whole Grains Cookbook

Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
167 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
239 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
71 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
62 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
72 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
83 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy