So I Did A Huge Lean Out....

most viewed right now
 88
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
235 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
"demonic" goat born in argentina
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
BOX Let's Go Champ! Shannon Briggs SUSPENDED After Piss Tests Dirtier Than ..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Usher New $10 Mil Lawsuit for Exposing ANOTHER Woman to STD
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 3 years ago '04        #221
Duntaz 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$12,623 | Props total: 4371 4371
I take Amazing Grass green super food with yerba mate for energy. On serving is equivalent to 7 servings of fruits & veggies. I get my real veggies in but this a.ssures I get enough since the bulk of the diet are legumes and grains.
 3 years ago '04        #222
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,537 | Props total: 2125 2125
 Duntaz said:
I take Amazing Grass green super food with yerba mate for energy. On serving is equivalent to 7 servings of fruits & veggies. I get my real veggies in but this a.ssures I get enough since the bulk of the diet are legumes and grains.

elaborate what is this amazing grass and where do you get it?
 3 years ago '04        #223
Duntaz 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$12,623 | Props total: 4371 4371
There are several different kinds but I chose the one with yerba mate & green tea instead of buying the tea separately it has 85mg of plant based caffeine. It just depends on what you like in accessory to your servings energy, antioxidants, vitamin infused etc. I might start getting their packets as well when I want to drink something flavored. Atleast I'll be getting something out of it.



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



you can hit the website to see the full lineup


Last edited by Duntaz; 03-06-2014 at 07:30 PM..
 3 years ago '10        #224
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 560 560
yeah I got the one with the 10grams of protein and super greens and superfoods no caffiene or anything there are so many different varieties so get one based on your needs.
 3 years ago '11        #225
indagame 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,831 | Props total: 5412 5412
 JaYYo said:
do u do abs everyday? 5 days a week? or what do u suggest? u shud avoid a muscle if its sore till it heals to work it out again right?
I've been doing abs 5 days a week on average for the past three months or so. And I began noticing good results last month. If I was on spyda's diet I'd probably have a 6 pack already
 3 years ago '10        #226
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 560 560
 indagame said:
I've been doing abs 5 days a week on average for the past three months or so. And I began noticing good results last month. If I was on spyda's diet I'd probably have a 6 pack already
Tru, I think ima try an do that...been tryin to master the L sit...if u aint never did it before u wont be able to do it lol...gota start with just holding ur body off the ground with the heels on the floor then slowly build-up to mayb getting one foot up then the other....that sh*t makes ur abs burn....what do yall think are the 2 most efficient best ab exercises to do if yall wanted to just get best results by doing those 2 consistently?


Last edited by JaYYo; 03-09-2014 at 11:36 AM..
 3 years ago '11        #227
indagame 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,831 | Props total: 5412 5412
 JaYYo said:
Tru, I think ima try an do that...been tryin to master the L sit...if u aint never did it before u wont be able to do it lol...gota start with just holding ur body off the ground with the heels on the floor then slowly build-up to mayb getting one foot up then the other....that sh*t makes ur abs burn....what do yall think are the 2 most efficient best ab exercises to do if yall wanted to just get best results by doing those 2 consistently?
The ones I do consistently are leg raises, side crunches and frog kicks. However, leg raises I alternate. One day it's all the way up, the next day its halfway and the other day it's low
 3 years ago '10        #228
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 560 560
 indagame said:
The ones I do consistently are leg raises, side crunches and frog kicks. However, leg raises I alternate. One day it's all the way up, the next day its halfway and the other day it's low
leg raises hanging on a bar or something right?
 3 years ago '04        #229
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,914 | Props total: 9359 9359
some one help me

 3 years ago '06        #230
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,689 | Props total: 4730 4730
stopped drinking Sunny D and Apple Juice ... those juices were giving me stomach aches

back to making my own juice
 3 years ago '04        #231
VeezNutz420 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$674 | Props total: 15 15
 SpyDa said:
oh nah

you started a workout routine yet?




Become a part of it. make a change and post it in here. alot of people shared their experiences in here already!!
Bruh came across this a month and half ago, started out the diet plus this workout..
lost 25lbs went from 250 to 225
preciate you sharing this info!
 3 years ago '04        #232
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,537 | Props total: 2125 2125
 skillahmang said:
some one help me

Whats up bro. What you need help with?

 Blah said:
stopped drinking Sunny D and Apple Juice ... those juices were giving me stomach aches

back to making my own juice
Good deal. Making your own always better more health benefits and cheaper.


 VeezNutz420 said:
Bruh came across this a month and half ago, started out the diet plus this workout..
lost 25lbs went from 250 to 225
preciate you sharing this info!



Congrats. Glad I could help.
 3 years ago '05        #233
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 8 8
Nutribullet is nice, but I wound up ripping up both the gaskets when I was making "juices" that turned out to be more like smoothies. I'm going to get new gaskets. I will say I was never more energized than when I drank my beet smoothie though. This is great. Even though I missed real food. I'm going to have to to figure out a way to mix the two together.
 3 years ago '04        #234
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,537 | Props total: 2125 2125
 Jazzy Soul said:
Nutribullet is nice, but I wound up ripping up both the gaskets when I was making "juices" that turned out to be more like smoothies. I'm going to get new gaskets. I will say I was never more energized than when I drank my beet smoothie though. This is great. Even though I missed real food. I'm going to have to to figure out a way to mix the two together.


Its pretty expensive but Get a vitamix. Vitamix comes with a 5 year warranty. Will blend anything
 3 years ago '05        #235
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 8 8
 SpyDa said:
Its pretty expensive but Get a vitamix. Vitamix comes with a 5 year warranty. Will blend anything
I'll look into it.. I've browsed on amazon, and there are many different kinds. Which do you have?
 3 years ago '04        #236
Duntaz 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$12,623 | Props total: 4371 4371
a cheaper alternative to the vitamix & blentec is the Ninja NJ600. Its no vitamix but its the cheapest blender you can get with 1000 watts of power at $100 bucks. Cuisinart has one called PowerEdge now which is 1000 watts as well for about $130. If you want a high powered single server get the Ninja Kitchen System Pulse (BL204) only 700 "bullet" type blender.


Last edited by Duntaz; 03-30-2014 at 03:54 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #237
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,537 | Props total: 2125 2125
 AC SLATER said:
Ignores my question and helps 10 others. Appreciate it Spyda

@

What question I dont see it? Best thing to do now is tag me I definitely wont miss it then. If I do pm me. Im not an as*hole so i dont care if you do but im also not a Guru either so its a chance I might not know. I just share what ive learned on my journey.
 3 years ago '04        #238
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,537 | Props total: 2125 2125
 Duntaz said:
a cheaper alternative to the vitamix & blentec is the Ninja NJ600. Its no vitamix but its the cheapest blender you can get with 1000 watts of power at $100 bucks. Cuisinart has one called PowerEdge now which is 1000 watts as well for about $130. If you want a high powered single server get the Ninja Kitchen System Pulse (BL204) only 700 "bullet" type blender.


Very good to know. When I tell people 450 for a blender they hit me with the clay Davis. Sheeeeyttttt!!! I'll research them and recommend those. I know if they are at bath and beyond if you sign up online for free you get a 20% off. I used that for the nutibullet when I tried it out
 3 years ago '04        #239
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,537 | Props total: 2125 2125
 AC SLATER said:
I propped you the question, but I apologize for being impatient. I've always been able to get huge, but I've never had a great cut. I plan on cutting at the beginning of May for Summer, and I'm wondering the most effective way to maintain as much muscle mass and strength (while still gettin rid of fat I got from my bulk) as possible.
Alot of things come into play. That's a complex question.

Ive always had trouble maintaining muscle strength and burning fat at the same time so I just burned off all the fat and slowly started building muscle.

In theory you should do limited complex carbs like potatos oatmeal etc., do simple sugars like fruits for energy and bump up your protein intake with good fat instead of bad fats.


What makes your question complex because you have to factor...

How much and what kind of cardio are you doing?
Where you want to burn fat? Your waist line?
Are you a vegan or vegetarian?
What type of eating habits or meal plan do you have?
 3 years ago '04        #240
SpyDa 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,537 | Props total: 2125 2125
 Jazzy Soul said:
I'll look into it.. I've browsed on amazon, and there are many different kinds. Which do you have?
I found someone who had a costcos account and bought this. Majority had just the blender for that price but this came with the dry and wet container.


Vitamix 5200 Super Package
64-oz. Wet Blade Container, 32-oz. Dry Blade Container, Getting Started Guide, Cooking Class on DVD, Whole Food Recipe Cookbook, Whole Grains Cookbook

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
198 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
102 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Jul 20 - OJ SIMPSON WEARS YEEZY BOOST TO PROBATION HEARING!
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Did Black Panther & Susan Storm Cross The Line?
98 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Nav & Metro Boomin - Perfect Timing (OUT NOW)
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Jul 20 - Texas woman traveling with 4-year-old daughter found with $2M..
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
BOX Mayweather trademarks 49-1
92 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy