So I Did A Huge Lean Out....

most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS īCHAIN !!!!!
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #201
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,859 | Props total: 3114 3114
i see you got on that buckwheat
 3 years ago '13        #202
ItsAlwaysMe 78 heat pts78
space
space
$13,186 | Props total: 4893 4893
 SpyDa said:
They say healthy eating expensive. Got enough food for the rest of the year..

Came up to 62lbs.

[pic - click to view]

I need to see some recipes for sh*t like this. sh*t taste terrible plain, healthy sh*t that is. Brown rice is awful.
 3 years ago '11        #203
indagame 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,501 | Props total: 2383 2383
 Andre3stacks said:
Spyda what do u make wit the 3 things u bought off that website? Do you make pancakes and if so with what.

Also I've been looking for a decent bread to throw almond butter on. Alotta breads are acidic or have soy beans from Ezekiel bread to others. Looking for a good bread to help.
I get ezekiel bread

There is one other bread I see next to ezekiel at raley's but I don't remember then name and I've never tried it.
 3 years ago '04        #204
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,188 | Props total: 1636 1636
 Andre3stacks said:
Spyda what do u make wit the 3 things u bought off that website? Do you make pancakes and if so with what.

Also I've been looking for a decent bread to throw almond butter on. Alotta breads are acidic or have soy beans from Ezekiel bread to others. Looking for a good bread to help.
millet and buckwheat together. they both are alkaline. or garbanzo beans, quinoa and wild rice for protein but its more of an acidic meal.

Duntaz said:
i see you got on that buckwheat

yes sah!! love some buck wheat!!

ItsAlwaysMe said:
I need to see some recipes for sh*t like this. sh*t taste terrible plain, healthy sh*t that is. Brown rice is awful.
here is one I use. I bulk with this. Hell I'll eat all 12. blend the QUinoa with my vitamix

QUINOA PANCAKES

2 Tb Vegetable Oil
2 cups Water + 1 Tb
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
4 tsp Baking Powder
2 cups Organic Quinoa Flour
Directions

Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Add liquids and whisk to mix.

Preheat pancake griddle until a drop of water will “dance” on it. (Oil or spray griddle as needed).

Spoon batter onto hot griddle to make pancakes about 4-5” across. Turn when edges seem dry (they won’t brown much because they don’t contain sugar).

Keep cakes warm while you cook remaining cakes (or cool on racks to use as flatbread).

Batter may thicken as it stands. Before spooning subsequent rounds of cakes on the griddle, stir in 1-2 tablespoons of water as needed.

Makes 12 pancakes.

indagame said:
I get ezekiel bread

There is one other bread I see next to ezekiel at raley's but I don't remember then name and I've never tried it.

never had ezekiel bread.

Dropped all that weight without cardio. Jumped in Cardio last feb or march I believe. Was struggling to run a mile in 8min 30sec. was averaging about 8min 45 seconds.

Now I'm down to 6min 30sec. did 6min 52sec after my keep it 100 workout.

[pic - click to view]

My pull up game on another level but I work out by myself so I dont have anybody to record it just yet. Palms in or neutral Im pulling up to my waist in the L sit position, pausing, locking out at the bottom easy for 7 reps. palm's out wide grip not so great. Get to about my lower chest, locking out, barely hitting 5 reps a set.

Last edited by SpyDa; 02-22-2014 at 06:57 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #205
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,859 | Props total: 3114 3114
where do you order from?
 3 years ago '04        #206
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Duntaz said:
where do you order from?

Amazon, vitacost, the manufacture itself if they cut a deal for bulk or local shops. Whichever has the best deal at the time
 3 years ago '10        #207
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,030 | Props total: 555 555
great thread, so what is that frank dudes daily diet u posted? Im vegetarian but not fully vegan but I feel yall on a lot of the stuff yall are saying and I eat pretty good. I am trying to get into muscle building starting with simple body excersies like push ups. I have some lower back pain issues thats been on going for a while i have a mild curvature and heard push ups and core excersises can alleviate it and stabilize the back. Any suggestions?

i have a magic bullet is that good enough for juicing? Also whole foods is where yall get yall fruitd an veggies from to juice or u suggest somewhere else? Hows the pricing?
 3 years ago '04        #208
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 JaYYo said:
great thread, so what is that frank dudes daily diet u posted? Im vegetarian but not fully vegan but I feel yall on a lot of the stuff yall are saying and I eat pretty good. I am trying to get into muscle building starting with simple body excersies like push ups. I have some lower back pain issues thats been on going for a while i have a mild curvature and heard push ups and core excersises can alleviate it and stabilize the back. Any suggestions?

i have a magic bullet is that good enough for juicing? Also whole foods is where yall get yall fruitd an veggies from to juice or u suggest somewhere else? Hows the pricing?

frank eats very low carbs. if you eat it in moderation you'll be fine. as far as meat goes. You just see more gains in alot of different angles when you drop meat.

Different variety of push ups like diamond, wide, close. master those first. until you can start bringing your hands to your stomach when you do push ups. (Atleast thats what I do)

core workout for me are L sits, leg raises and planks. all those will help alot. I try to incorporate core in all of my workout's. like dips I'll kick my legs out in front tightening my abs or do 10 reps then do an L sit hold. Pull ups I'll do an L sit with a hold at the top on the last rep. Stuff like that. Now that I've got up to about 10 to 12 reps I put a 5lb ankle weight on each leg now.

I'm training differently than alot of other people. I focus on full range pull up, full range dips, full range push ups. I may not do many as I could going half way but in a few years I'll be doing them the right way in high number. Just working on patience, dedication and hard work.

Magic bullet pretty good for juicing. I bought one and used it to make almond milk before I decided to go with the big Vitamix. It worked fine for that task so juicing should be real easy.

I get my fruit and veggies from Farmer markets. They are alot cheaper there and you support the locals. On occasion I will go to the grocery store but not much. Only for stuff like Vegan cheese, vegan cinnamon rolls, vegan cookies. stuff like that.

cost very. I got 7lb of spinach for 10 at an oriental store. its Taiwan spinach but taste good in the blender...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 03-01-2014 at 08:24 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #209
YoungMittens2 
space
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
Spyda,
Did you ever name the book that got you started with your diet?
 3 years ago '04        #210
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
Nah ill have to grab it from my homeboy. It was some book my homeboy put me on to start my journey
 3 years ago '10        #211
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
do u do abs everyday? 5 days a week? or what do u suggest? u shud avoid a muscle if its sore till it heals to work it out again right?
 3 years ago '11        #212
Tooly Da Gawd 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,246 | Props total: 879 879
 SpyDa said:
My pull up game on another level but I work out by myself so I dont have anybody to record it just yet. Palms in or neutral Im pulling up to my waist in the L sit position, pausing, locking out at the bottom easy for 7 reps. palm's out wide grip not so great. Get to about my lower chest, locking out, barely hitting 5 reps a set.
why would you do that? you're taking your back out of it when you go that high, you're building mass on your back with pull ups, Don't see why youre throwing abs into it

your back would be much bigger if you corrected how to actually utilize your lats in your wide grip pull ups

watch this, ignore his voice he knows his sh*t

[video - click to view]

you seem to know your sh*t brah my only advice is stop training movements, start training muscles

Last edited by Tooly Da Gawd; 03-02-2014 at 08:32 AM..
 3 years ago '10        #213
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 SpyDa said:
They say healthy eating expensive. Got enough food for the rest of the year..

Came up to 62lbs.

[pic - click to view]

People spending more on the lebron elites or the jordan bred after taxes
can all these be made in a rice cooker?
 03-04-2014, 02:05 AM         #214
Sha Bello 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep it a 100 no homo I know ya pipe game improved tremendously from working out.
 3 years ago '10        #215
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
Should your heels touch the ground on Leg Raises or no????
 3 years ago '04        #216
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 JaYYo said:
can all these be made in a rice cooker?
never tried so im not sure bro.

Sha Bello said:
Keep it a 100 no homo I know ya pipe game improved tremendously from working out.

went through the roof. Stamina and stroke game when performing certain moves damn near tripled. It's worth it for that alone but I did it for a lifestyle change. I mean the better your blood flows throughout your body the healthier you are. The better the blood flow the better you are down there.

JaYYo said:
Should your heels touch the ground on Leg Raises or no????
im not sure what you are asking. When I do leg raises i'll get on the dip bar. lock my arms out at the very top and do leg raises. Similar to going into an L sit then back to just hanging so it hits tri's and abs. On back day I'll palms in pull up to my chest and pause. then do leg raises or these....

[video - click to view]

My forms completely different than that video. I kick str8 out and do it slow and controlled. that ISO on the back while working abs. basically the leg pull in form (from the videoo at the bottom) but using a palm facing in going to the top of a pull up and pausing. IDK what its called but with 5lb's on each leg that shyt burns lol. I do 10 to 15 rep kicks then go str8 into the 5 to 7 leg raises.

after 2 weeks I can now do sets of 5 or 6 front lever raises w/o weights. when I was only doing 2. So it's working.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 03-04-2014 at 07:53 PM..
 3 years ago '10        #217
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 SpyDa said:
never tried so im not sure bro.

went through the roof. Stamina and stroke game when performing certain moves damn near tripled. It's worth it for that alone but I did it for a lifestyle change. I mean the better your blood flows throughout your body the healthier you are. The better the blood flow the better you are down there.

im not sure what you are asking. When I do leg raises i'll get on the dip bar. lock my arms out at the very top and do leg raises. Similar to going into an L sit then back to just hanging so it hits tri's and abs. On back day I'll palms in pull up to my chest and pause. then do leg raises or these....

My forms completely different than that video. I kick str8 out and do it slow and controlled. that ISO on the back while working abs. basically the leg pull in form (from the videoo at the bottom) but using a palm facing in going to the top of a pull up and pausing. IDK what its called but with 5lb's on each leg that shyt burns lol. I do 10 to 15 rep kicks then go str8 into the 5 to 7 leg raises.

after 2 weeks I can now do sets of 5 or 6 front lever raises w/o weights. when I was only doing 2. So it's working.

ok when I googled leg raises something completley different showed up, it showed laying flat on ur back palms by sides flat and raising ur legs up an down lol.
 3 years ago '05        #218
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,173 | Props total: 7 7
Every time I read this thread, it inspires me. I must need to bookmark it.
 3 years ago '04        #219
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 JaYYo said:
ok when I googled leg raises something completley different showed up, it showed laying flat on ur back palms by sides flat and raising ur legs up an down lol.
oh nah

you started a workout routine yet?

Jazzy Soul said:
Every time I read this thread, it inspires me. I must need to bookmark it.

Become a part of it. make a change and post it in here. alot of people shared their experiences in here already!!
 3 years ago '10        #220
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
Any yall take super greens? The superfood, its like freeze dried greens and superfoods all organic with priobotics and 10 grams protein from all vegan sources. I make smoothies out of it sh*t is good with vanilla almondmilk I also usually add some fruits to it too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
161 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
124 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
170 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
29 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I can't believe I'm on this page right now....
44 comments
21 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy