Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 21 Savage Threatens To Kill Tyga and Disses Him In Sacramento
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA This slam KO I just witnessed (video)
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ATL Strikes again
89 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #181
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,801 | Props total: 3054 3054
I was with you up until jesus lol anyway some of the things I buy in bulk. Buying food is the easy part. Most say being a vegan is expensive but its really not. Maybe if you were a raw foodist that only ate fruit & veggies & no beans & grains. But you will notice most raw foodist don't workout hardcore. In body building your gonna lean more towards the beans, grains & nuts which are cheap to buy in bulk.

I like sticky rice so purple sticky rice is a healthier alternative to white rice, nutrient rich as most dark foods are

grind myself

that there is most of the sh*t I use & buy in bulk. As you can see most doesn't cost over $20 and its all under $25 and will last a while so you don't have to buy it every month.

Last edited by Duntaz; 01-07-2014 at 09:38 AM..
 3 years ago '04        #182
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,177 | Props total: 1630 1630
 Duntaz said:
I was with you up until jesus lol anyway some of the things I buy in bulk. Buying food is the easy part. Most say being a vegan is expensive but its really not. Maybe if you were a raw foodist that only ate fruit & veggies & no beans & grains. But you will notice most raw foodist don't workout hardcore. In body building your gonna lean more towards the beans, grains & nuts which are cheap to buy in bulk.

I like sticky rice so purple sticky rice is a healthier alternative to white rice, nutrient rich as most dark foods are

grind myself

that there is most of the sh*t I use & buy in bulk. As you can see most doesn't cost over $20 and its all under $25 and will last a while so you don't have to buy it every month.
May not have been meant for you the jesus part. My point was just finding the truth within yourself,within words and stories that people take at face value as physical people.

buckwheat noodles, purple rice, buckwheat mix. how does this taste???? I've never tried any.

majority of my flour and seed's i blend due to the OG's in here talking me into a Vitamix blender. like the flaxseeds I buy I blend and drink it in tea. blend quinoa to make quinoa flour for pancakes. peanuts for peanut buttter. I could do buckwheat if it taste pretty good.

Last edited by SpyDa; 01-07-2014 at 12:32 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #183
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
It taste pretty good. Its used alot in Japanese style dishes. If you can eat lo mein or chow mein you can do buckwheat or soba noodles which is what they call it. Atleast that's the way i cook it with some veggies, egg plant, asparagus tips things like that. Purple rice (or black rice) is high in nutritional value, 18 amino acids high in antioxidants. Almost like eatin blackberries in the form of a grain but has a nutty taste to it. Most choose brown rice but there are several rices you can choose from that have higher nutritional value than brown.

If you ever been to a japanese restaurant you might see them use it in soups.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Duntaz; 01-07-2014 at 12:53 PM..
 3 years ago '10        #184
kwmvp12 2 heat pts
space
space
$75 | Props total: 0 0
What about fish
 3 years ago '11        #185
ROger Rabbit 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$3,545 | Props total: 564 564
vegan since august. best decision i have made
 3 years ago '04        #186
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
I'm thinkin about gettin that colonic next month Djehuty from dhealthstore recommended that you get atleast 12 colonics a session every other day for 4 weeks before you start a maintenance once a month. When you did it did it seem like it got all the build up in that one session? The thought of somethin goin...man you know how I feel right now

Last edited by Duntaz; 01-08-2014 at 12:52 PM..
 3 years ago '06        #187
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 SpyDa said:
Man im deep in the south. If I was up there. I promise you i'd be there all the damn time. You lucky!!!
there aren't that many parks like that in NYC so you're bound to meet one of them youtube n*ggas sooner or later!!

that spot is pretty low key for the most part. it's really a back block behind the projects/expressway. during the summer, you might have 10 n*ggas there at the same time during its peak.
 3 years ago '11        #188
indagame 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,398 | Props total: 2278 2278
 Duntaz said:
I'm thinkin about gettin that colonic next month Djehuty from dhealthstore recommended that you get atleast 12 colonics a session every other day for 4 weeks before you start a maintenance once a month. When you did it did it seem like it got all the build up in that one session? The thought of somethin goin...man you know how I feel right now
what...the..fu*k

that's insane
 3 years ago '11        #189
indagame 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,398 | Props total: 2278 2278
I have added healthier items to my diet. And at times I do feel a bit better. The three things that I think that are holding me back from just feeling really good is I haven't gone fully vegan, I haven't set up a plan or what not where I've decided i'm going to not eat something on certain days...etc. I kind of just go through each day trying to eat the healthiest stuff in the house that I can.

For example on tues I had a couple gluten free blueberry waffles with a couple strawberries. An organic apple. Later on had a pb&j (natural peanut butter, sugar free jelly and gluten free bread) with a bannan then a turkey sandwich (gluten free bread) with raw vegetables.

Today I had a couple apple toaster strudels. An organic apple. Organic protein bar. Same pb&j sandwhich. Then a couple of bowls of chicken and rice.

Had some peanuts on both days as a snack.

So first day was definitely healthier
I should probably balance it out for the whole.

The last thing is I go to sleep really late, thus waking up later than I should and I end up feeling sluggish.
 3 years ago '13        #190
PBC 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,417 | Props total: 1876 1876
I need workout help I don't have a real routine which I think is holding up my progress.... I was 210 almost and droped down to 185 now that was from straight cardio ... Now I wanna add some muscle I'm 6"2 also... So I'm not super skinny I still have weight just wanna tone it up not trying to get buff and just toned up so what's a good routine ?
 3 years ago '06        #191
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 PBC said:
I need workout help I don't have a real routine which I think is holding up my progress.... I was 210 almost and droped down to 185 now that was from straight cardio ... Now I wanna add some muscle I'm 6"2 also... So I'm not super skinny I still have weight just wanna tone it up not trying to get buff and just toned up so what's a good routine ?
isometrics & calisthenics in your case.

all weights does is give you bulk. once you stop lifting your gains and strength deflates ASAP. pull ups, dips & burpees, etc don't lie. gains from barmetrics stay within your muscle memory more so than weightlifting.

Last edited by lmnop; 01-17-2014 at 12:06 AM..
 3 years ago '13        #192
PBC 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,417 | Props total: 1876 1876
Thanks I'll look into building a workout based off that I just got a jump rope so stay active also
 3 years ago '05        #193
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,047 | Props total: 38 38
sounds like on the eating healthy tip id be hungry to the extreme. I be hungry now in 2-3 hrs. that process time is exactly when im right back hungry... so if the healthy food process better & faster id be eating a lot more...
 3 years ago '04        #194
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 meercy said:
sounds like on the eating healthy tip id be hungry to the extreme. I be hungry now in 2-3 hrs. that process time is exactly when im right back hungry... so if the healthy food process better & faster id be eating a lot more...

on an empty stomach fruit is digested within 15 min.

veggies and other non meat about hour and a half to 3 hours.

nuts and seeds about 3 hours depend on what kind.

grains 4 hours.

so technically you are suppose to be hungry within that time frame because the foods digested. If you keep eating and your not full your body still searching for that nutrition you missed. And as you keep piling it in the a.ssembly line for digestion slows up and it starts storing it places to keep up with you eating.

Motto I discovered on my journey and I now live By... Quality over Quantity. You dont have to eat alot just eat the right stuff you'll feel better than ever

Last edited by SpyDa; 01-24-2014 at 06:35 PM..
 3 years ago '08        #195
Godsson777 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$807 | Props total: 222 222
awesome thread i actually read the whole thread and wanna try and go more towards a vegan diet..whats the name of the book u read tho?
 3 years ago '05        #196
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,047 | Props total: 38 38
 SpyDa said:
on an empty stomach fruit is digested within 15 min.

veggies and other non meat about hour and a half to 3 hours.

nuts and seeds about 3 hours depend on what kind.

grains 4 hours.

so technically you are suppose to be hungry within that time frame because the foods digested. If you keep eating and your not full your body still searching for that nutrition you missed. And as you keep piling it in the a.ssembly line for digestion slows up and it starts storing it places to keep up with you eating.

Motto I discovered on my journey and I now live By... Quality over Quantity. You dont have to eat alot just eat the right stuff you'll feel better than ever
..............Sounds bout right. Good stuff my guy.....
 3 years ago '04        #197
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
They say healthy eating expensive. Got enough food for the rest of the year..

Came up to 62lbs.

[pic - click to view]

People spending more on the lebron elites or the jordan bred after taxes

Last edited by SpyDa; 02-20-2014 at 04:24 PM..
 3 years ago '06        #198
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 SpyDa said:
They say healthy eating expensive. Got enough food for the rest of the year..

Came up to 62lbs.

[pic - click to view]

People spending more on the lebron elites or the jordan bred after taxes
people who say that are the ones eating Burger King for Sunday dinner... too lazy to prep their own meals... and don't know how to grocery shop/buy food in wholesale.

i rather eat Spanish food at the Dominican restaurant than Mcd!cks/BK, etc... at least you're eating home cooked meals than that processed BS... plus you're spending the same amount of money.

i be telling some of my people what you're saying but they rather buy a philly cheese steak rather than a lean grilled chicken sammich i can't tell n*ggas sh*t no more. and they wonder why they stay in the gym seeing no results.
 3 years ago '04        #199
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Parkchester said:
people who say that are the ones eating Bger King for Sunday dinner... too lazy to prep their own meals... and don't know how to grocery shop/buy food in wholesale.

i rather eat Spanish food at the Dominican restaurant than Mcd!cks/BK, etc... at least you're eating home cooked meals than that processed BS... plus you're spending the same amount of money.

i be telling some of my people what you're saying but they rather buy a philly cheese steak rather than a lean grilled chicken sammich i can't tell n*ggas sh*t no more. and they wonder why they stay in the gym seeing no results.

Yea man I get question in the gym by alot of people who want a better physique. Want a look similar to what I posted. When I start talking giving advice people be like phuk that. Lol

I figured its all on the reason people want to do it. If its because of the physical form like looking good or jist for a certain competition. Its only temporary.

Its not until they want to link a mental, physical, spiritual growth and make it a lifestyle where the change happens. Not many are awaken to this but diseases, sickness and injuries force them to take the journey.
 3 years ago '08        #200
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$17,596 | Props total: 2709 2709
Spyda what do u make wit the 3 things u bought off that website? Do you make pancakes and if so with what.

Also I've been looking for a decent bread to throw almond butter on. Alotta breads are acidic or have soy beans from Ezekiel bread to others. Looking for a good bread to help.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
203 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
35 comments
2 days ago