So looks like Jan 26th things betweeen Ross and GD's could come to a head.

most viewed right now
 198
 Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
OT Golfer Attempts To Kiss Friend After Tournament Win, S..
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 125
 6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
 cankstoochie said:
ross was on 99 jamz last night with hoover jr.


hoover jr don't want none.


rossis scared.
I don't understand what this means I thought it was already made clear that him & Larry Hoover sr had nothin 2 do wit da GD's & Ross got goin on now
 5 years ago '12        #82
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14092 14092
kksec ‏@kksec_dte
Getting ready for this long a.ss road trip tonight

---

Looking like aint sh*t, maybe the check was cut.
 5 years ago '12        #83
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14092 14092
kksec ‏@kksec_dte
Yall mfs think I'm stupid I ain't fu*king around wit dat #clubcompound sh*t ain't gone be nothing but a bunch of police #freedom #first

and there it is.
 5 years ago '12        #84
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
 44wade said:
kksec ‏@kksec_dte
Yall mfs think I'm stupid I ain't fu*king around wit dat #clubcompound sh*t ain't gone be nothing but a bunch of police #freedom #first

and there it is.
 5 years ago '12        #85
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14092 14092
 FreshBeatzBx said:
i know right, this dude is official from the respect it looks like he gets.

But he went from, you cant ever come to Atlanta again, to you cant come with out police, to now you in atlanta what you gonna do?, to fu*k that I aint fu*kin with it.

Smart move though, no need to get locked up.
 5 years ago '12        #86
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
 44wade said:
i know right, this dude is official from the respect it looks like he gets.

But he went from, you cant ever come to Atlanta again, to you cant come with out police, to now you in atlanta what you gonna do?, to fu*k that I aint fu*kin with it.

Smart move though, no need to get locked up.
I'm not believin nothin I hear on the internet anymore. I jus lost mad respect, n*gga said "All G's lock that date in" the date fu*kin comes and he cops a plea. Did he think their wasn't gon b police like wtf. Coulda swore he said we ready to die behind this. Smh were done here nothin else 2 speak about.
 5 years ago '12        #87
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14092 14092
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I'm not believin nothin I hear on the internet anymore. I jus lost mad respect, n*gga said "All G's lock that date in" the date fu*kin comes and he cops a plea. Did he think their wasn't gon b police like wtf. Coulda swore he said we ready to die behind this. Smh were done here nothin else 2 speak about.
Could be just talkin sh*t, maybe they finallly getting silent with it.

I cant see how all them dudes was sayin he wasnt allowed in Atlanta, and then just dont even show up like they did for Meeks show.

I mean, i dont want nothing to happen to anybody, GD, Ross, anybody, in the end its all good, but...
 5 years ago '11        #88
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 37 37
 44wade said:
kksec ‏@kksec_dte
Yall mfs think I'm stupid I ain't fu*king around wit dat #clubcompound sh*t ain't gone be nothing but a bunch of police #freedom #first

and there it is.




inb4themGD'sstillsneakattackRoss
 01-26-2013, 08:13 PM         #89
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
kksec ‏@kksec_dte
Getting ready for this long a.ss road trip tonight

---

Looking like aint sh*t, maybe the check was cut.
checks getting cut??? lmao nah man...you n*ggaz buggin
 5 years ago '12        #90
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14092 14092
 k3llz said:
checks getting cut??? lmao nah man...you n*ggaz buggin
they was on the radio yesterday on 99 jamz in miami, Larry Hoover Jr and Ross.

LJ was sayin that sh*t was real, and that they didnt want anything to happen and blame his dad, so they were intervening before blood was shed.

Now whether that means checks went out, i dont know, but.....
 01-26-2013, 08:43 PM         #91
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody getting k!lled and nobody getting paid...point blank period
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
156 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
108 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
143 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
39 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy