LEGAL Ways to double 2K

most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
7285 pageviews
79 comments


DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
LEGAL Ways to double 2K
 

 
I got about 2K extra I will be sitting on..seeing what good ideas are out there.

part of me wants to get a big auction from liquidation.com (with the gucci,prada bags..etc) and post up at a flea market and flip it..ideas? any other suggestions?

79 comments for "LEGAL Ways to double 2K"

 5 years ago '04        #2
deathrow 
space
avatar space
space
$2,389 | Props total: 3 3
Put it on the 9ers to win the Super Bowl
 01-18-2013, 04:26 PM         #3
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant offer the ability to make 200% but i got some accounts with a few companies. risk vs reward i guess.

more like 20%.
 5 years ago '07        #4
biff 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,692 | Props total: 180 180
School me on liquidation.com soumds interesting
 5 years ago '04        #5
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 biff said:
School me on liquidation.com soumds interesting
liquidation.com is a site where you can buy inventory from different stores..they offer new items, used items, returned itemed, shelf pulled items and broken items..
 01-18-2013, 09:05 PM         #6
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
find you a scam and triple your bread,
 5 years ago '05        #7
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 52 52
 deathrow said:
Put it on the 9ers to win the Super Bowl
Yes Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #8
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 52 52
go to the casino and play roulette. Throw a bet on red/ black or even/odd. about a 50/50 chance of winning. If you lose double your bet. I do this in Vegas for about 1-2 hrs and have a couple hundred in my pocket easy. Start your bets off low like 5-10 a spin.

5
10
20
40
80
160 and so on. Trust me its works, but you got to have patience and know when to stop!
 01-19-2013, 08:32 AM         #9
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blaznfor20 said:
go to the casino and play roulette. Throw a bet on red/ black or even/odd. about a 50/50 chance of winning. If you lose double your bet. I do this in Vegas for about 1-2 hrs and have a couple hundred in my pocket easy. Start your bets off low like 5-10 a spin.

5
10
20
40
80
160 and so on. Trust me its works, but you got to have patience and know when to stop!
I do that sh*t all the time and it always works. you just double your last bet but the thing is when you start bigger, you can lose a lot of money and fast.
 5 years ago '11        #10
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,952 | Props total: 1118 1118
what if i put 1000 on the 9ers and 1000 on the other team
 5 years ago '05        #11
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,975 | Props total: 2529 2529
 I k!ll TREES said:
what if i put 1000 on the 9ers and 1000 on the other team
Then you lose money
 01-20-2013, 01:20 PM         #12
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FalconBuddha said:
Then you lose money
Not necessarily. It's called sports arbitration and if you know how to shop lines, you can make always make your bets risk free.

49ers on a future bet were +170. If you then throw the other 1k on the actual SB line, it becomes 100% risk free.

49ers win the Super Bowl, he's up +700

SF would be a -3 favorite over Baltimore, so hedge with Baltimore's moneyline and we're looking (ballpark) at being up +400
SF would be a 2.5-3 point underdog to NE, so bet NE on the spread and he's down (ballpark) -90

But that's where line shopping comes into play...
 5 years ago '08        #13
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,165 | Props total: 17904 17904
 blaznfor20 said:
go to the casino and play roulette. Throw a bet on red/ black or even/odd. about a 50/50 chance of winning. If you lose double your bet. I do this in Vegas for about 1-2 hrs and have a couple hundred in my pocket easy. Start your bets off low like 5-10 a spin.

5
10
20
40
80
160 and so on. Trust me its works, but you got to have patience and know when to stop!
That's the Martingale strategy. You definitely have to know when to walk away.

When you win, do you drop back down to $5 and start over, or do you continue to bet at the level where you just won?
 01-21-2013, 02:43 PM         #14
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S E L F said:
Not necessarily. It's called sports arbitration and if you know how to shop lines, you can make always make your bets risk free.

49ers on a future bet were +170. If you then throw the other 1k on the actual SB line, it becomes 100% risk free.

49ers win the Super Bowl, he's up +1700

SF would be a -3 favorite over Baltimore, so hedge with Baltimore's moneyline and we're looking (ballpark) at being up +400
SF would be a 2.5-3 point underdog to NE, so bet NE on the spread and he's down (ballpark) -90

But that's where line shopping comes into play...
Baltimore +170 on the ML. That's a guaranteed $1700 if you played that. Turns 2k into 3700.
 5 years ago '04        #15
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
 tdnupe3 said:
That's the Martingale strategy. You definitely have to know when to walk away.

When you win, do you drop back down to $5 and start over, or do you continue to bet at the level where you just won?
start back over


i'm a dealer...sure it could work, depends on how much ur trying to make, & what ur bank roll is...i've seen 19 straight black at one time...the question is, do u ride that streak, knowing its going to end eventually? or do u a.ssume after u see 4 black in a row, "it has to be red now...ok, well now it will be...definately the next spin...wtf how many blacks u gonna hit?"

trust me, no system is fail proof
 5 years ago '11        #16
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,492 | Props total: 192 192
The stock market if you play it right you could double that in 4 years or less. - Keith Clark
 01-22-2013, 09:46 AM         #17
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithClark said:
The stock market if you play it right you could double that in 4 years or less. - Keith Clark
n*ggas aint tryna wait that long remedial n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #18
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,084 | Props total: 13804 13804
 casper said:
start back over


i'm a dealer...sure it could work, depends on how much ur trying to make, & what ur bank roll is...i've seen 19 straight black at one time...the question is, do u ride that streak, knowing its going to end eventually? or do u a.ssume after u see 4 black in a row, "it has to be red now...ok, well now it will be...definately the next spin...wtf how many blacks u gonna hit?"

trust me, no system is fail proof
it actually is fail proof if you have unlimited money...as long as you stick with the same color it will hit eventually and when it does you get back the money you bet plus the initial bet. Problem is people don't have unlimited cash...but you still heavily increase ur odds
 5 years ago '07        #19
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,000 | Props total: 10821 10821
This thread disappointed me
 5 years ago '05        #20
pnoi89 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,800 | Props total: 5775 5775
 philly337 said:
it actually is fail proof if you have unlimited money...as long as you stick with the same color it will hit eventually and when it does you get back the money you bet plus the initial bet. Problem is people don't have unlimited cash...but you still heavily increase ur odds
Not really. That's still relying on luck. What I mean by that is the odds to win doing this technique is only a 47.4% chance of winning. So you're still hoping for the odds to side on your favor for a short amount of time, before the odds begin to truely show (if that makes sense). In other words, the more bets you attempt this technique, the more likely you'll lose more since the odds are still in favor of the casino (due to 0 and 00).


Last edited by pnoi89; 01-22-2013 at 11:52 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy