Meek Mill Says Cassidy's Banned From Philly: "He Can't Come Back To The City. Really"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
7202 pageviews
71 comments

SM 38153 heat pts38153
space
space
$127,781 | Props total: 66923 66923
Meek Mill Says Cassidy's Banned From Philly: "He Can't Come Back To The City. Really"

Maybach Music Group's Meek Mill recently discussed his publicized rap beef with ex-comrade Cassidy and said the hip-hop veteran is no longer allowed back into their Philadelphia hometown.

According to Meek, Cass is holding back little known facts about himself.

"He can't come back to the city. Really. Last five times he been back to the city he was back here with me or either Ar-Ab," Meek said in an interview. "He ain't addressed everything Ar-Ab said in none of his raps because he won't address it, he scared to address it. He won't dare address that. And Ar-Ab ain't saying nothing new he been saying sh*t like this. He only saying it because of the camera." (Hip Hop Since 1987)

State Property's Young Chris said he hoped both emcees would cease their beef earlier this week.
"They're both friends of mine, of course I don't agree with it," Chris said in an interview. "The battling thing is cool for hip-hop but when it gets serious, it's a bad look, for us. For hip-hop, for Philadelphia, [it's a bad look]. They're both friends of mine. I just hope it stops. That's all I can say. Y'all did what y'all did. Meek dropped one [diss record], Cass dropped one [diss record], people are gonna be people. They're gonna talk. That's what we gotta learn, not to let people get [into our heads]." ("Movie Star Management")

Earlier this month, Cass boasted about his battle rap readiness.

"I've been in over 5,000 battles and I've never lost. I don't plan on losing. If you know that information, you should know not to play around with a dude like me," he added. "I'm confident in myself and he should be confident in himself. I mean, not against me. Comparing himself with me, he definitely shouldn't be confident. But he should be confident in himself. So this is just bringing excitement back in the game. I know rappers that's out with hit songs right now calling me up saying they ain't been this excited in years. So it's good for Hip Hop and I just want to keep it like that." (Hot 107.9)

The rapper dropped his hard-hitting "Raid" diss record at Meek a few weeks ago.

"You was a f*cking bum, you couldn't even get your braids f*cking done/It looked like you was growing dreads/And we know, I turned to Christ like Tebow/But in jail was the only time I hung around a C.O./I'm the illest M.C. yo/Why you wanna try me? Man I'm the S.H.*.T/You n*ggas shook up like Ali/I spit cook up, you don't wanna be hooked up to an I.V./You would rather eat a whole bowl full of dog sh*t/And drink a cup full of hog spit before you try me/R.I.P. see the mortician/Boy, I ain't doin no more twittin', get your door kicked in" ("Raid")

[pic - click to view]

Meek Mill Says Cassidy's Banned From Philly: "He Can't Come Back To The City. Really" [Video] | SOHH.COM

71 comments for "Meek Mill Says Cassidy's Banned From Philly: "He Can't Come Back To The City. Really""

01-18-2013, 02:48 PM         #2
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No one cares about this dry a.ss beef
 5 years ago '10        #3
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,612 | Props total: 4364 4364
and who the fu*k is he to make that call

he gon end up yelling at the wrong person and.... well you know the rest

Last edited by kiddrocay; 01-18-2013 at 02:53 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #4
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
Don't nobody wanna go to Dirty a.ss Philly

And why Meeky ain't pop sh*t when Godfather 50 got in his face?
 5 years ago '11        #5
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
Meeky know my baby stay with the llama.

[pic - click to view]

Scary a.ss motherfu*ker.
 5 years ago '11        #6
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 467 467
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
Meeky know my baby stay with the llama.

[pic - click to view]

Scary a.ss motherfu*ker.
meek said he fu*k wit that cornball,jeanshorts,5x tshirt wearing n*gga what you talking bout
 5 years ago '08        #7
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
"he cant comes here" is the dumbest sh*t rappers say. Out of all the dumb sh*t they say, that's the dumbest. Like they got n*ggas workin TSA at every airport or cardin n*ggas makin sure they aint in whatever city they say they cant come to
 5 years ago '10        #8
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13654 13654
 5 years ago '11        #9
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
 revinue2244 said:
meek said he fu*k wit that cornball,jeanshorts,5x tshirt wearing n*gga what you talking bout
The godfather made him say that sh*t.

Go somewhere wit all that hate

Not fif fault you broker than a bi*ch.
 5 years ago '12        #10
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
he's mad n*ggas are still blowin up his phone about that Raid diss
 5 years ago '05        #11
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 18406 18406
Doesn't Cass live in Philly & he's on house arrest?
 5 years ago '04        #12
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,339 | Props total: 11057 11057
I flew into Philly for work a couple weeks ago. Grabbed breakfast at that McDonald's on Broad street in front of Temple campus.

What a fu*king sh*t hole.
 5 years ago '07        #13
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,416 | Props total: 55832 55832

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #14
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 3149 3149
 Darkdrone said:
No one cares about this dry a.ss beef
It is dryin up, and as much as it hurt to say that's Cass fault.

He got his card pulled. He's been exposed. His rep in the city is known everywhere now. He really hasn't addressed Ar. He really has gone out of his way to say the Meek beef is just rap every two minutes. He really hasn't gone deeper than Meek havin dirty braids and a big head.

Then he got comfortable sitting with GD's in NC. Cass lost hard, it's over unless he shoot 1 of these ninjas.
 5 years ago '12        #15
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 W24x55 said:
I flew into Philly for work a couple weeks ago. Grabbed breakfast at that McDonald's on Broad street in front of Temple campus.

What a fu*king sh*t hole.
That's downtown, by the Rocky statue n all that. That ain't the hood ninja, stop it.
 5 years ago '12        #16
Zoo Blocc Savage 91 heat pts91
space
space
$2,155 | Props total: 1163 1163
 SM said:

Maybach Music Group's Meek Mill recently discussed his publicized rap beef with ex-comrade Cassidy and said the hip-hop veteran is no longer allowed back into their Philadelphia hometown.

According to Meek, Cass is holding back little known facts about himself.

"He can't come back to the city. Really. Last five times he been back to the city he was back here with me or either Ar-Ab," Meek said in an interview. "He ain't addressed everything Ar-Ab said in none of his raps because he won't address it, he scared to address it. He won't dare address that. And Ar-Ab ain't saying nothing new he been saying sh*t like this. He only saying it because of the camera." (Hip Hop Since 1987)

State Property's Young Chris said he hoped both emcees would cease their beef earlier this week.
"They're both friends of mine, of course I don't agree with it," Chris said in an interview. "The battling thing is cool for hip-hop but when it gets serious, it's a bad look, for us. For hip-hop, for Philadelphia, [it's a bad look]. They're both friends of mine. I just hope it stops. That's all I can say. Y'all did what y'all did. Meek dropped one [diss record], Cass dropped one [diss record], people are gonna be people. They're gonna talk. That's what we gotta learn, not to let people get [into our heads]." ("Movie Star Management")

Earlier this month, Cass boasted about his battle rap readiness.

"I've been in over 5,000 battles and I've never lost. I don't plan on losing. If you know that information, you should know not to play around with a dude like me," he added. "I'm confident in myself and he should be confident in himself. I mean, not against me. Comparing himself with me, he definitely shouldn't be confident. But he should be confident in himself. So this is just bringing excitement back in the game. I know rappers that's out with hit songs right now calling me up saying they ain't been this excited in years. So it's good for Hip Hop and I just want to keep it like that." (Hot 107.9)

The rapper dropped his hard-hitting "Raid" diss record at Meek a few weeks ago.

"You was a f*cking bum, you couldn't even get your braids f*cking done/It looked like you was growing dreads/And we know, I turned to Christ like Tebow/But in jail was the only time I hung around a C.O./I'm the illest M.C. yo/Why you wanna try me? Man I'm the S.H.*.T/You n*ggas shook up like Ali/I spit cook up, you don't wanna be hooked up to an I.V./You would rather eat a whole bowl full of dog sh*t/And drink a cup full of hog spit before you try me/R.I.P. see the mortician/Boy, I ain't doin no more twittin', get your door kicked in" ("Raid")

[url=http://www.sohh.com/2013/01/meek_mill_says_cassidys_banned_in_philly.html?utm_ source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Fee d%3A+sohh%2Fdaily_news+%28SOHH+Dailies%29]Meek Mill Says Cassidy's Banned From Philly: "He Can't Come Back To The City.
I really hate when people try to play people like dey soft cass is a hoe for not checcin AR but at the end of the day meek need to notice obviously cass not scared of Him point blank

"he cant comes here" is the dumbest sh*t rappers say. Out of all the dumb sh*t they say, that's the dumbest. Like they got n*ggas workin TSA at every airport or cardin n*ggas makin sure they aint in whatever city they say they cant come to
 5 years ago '04        #17
EKEK 825 heat pts825
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1388 1388
Seriously?!? this is starting to get embarrassing for Meek...
 5 years ago '07        #18
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 1046 1046
thats funny, you know when the last time cassidy heard that?

when he was back in his city
 5 years ago '12        #19
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 EKEK said:
Seriously?!? this is starting to get embarrassing for Meek...
You spelled Cassidy wrong my g.
 5 years ago '12        #20
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 SavageMitten said:
I really hate when people try to play people like dey soft cass is a hoe for not checcin AR but at the end of the day meek need to notice obviously cass not scared of Him point blank
A wise man once said "when someone shows you who they are, you should believe them."

If Cass is a hoe for not gettin at Ar, then chances are strong Cass is a hoe in real life. You don't pick and choose when to be scary, if you a scary dude you a scary dude.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago