Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,417 | Props total: 10152 10152
 FoShizzle8 said:
n*ggas 17 years old

he aint a kid anymore b

unless you mean maturity wise then

assuming your talkin about chief keef
at least 1000 of your posts are spent hating on keef. ur the 1st person in every keef thread. too many people hatin on keef, i get not liking his music but laughing at his misery is just sad.

sosa didnt cry in court
 5 years ago '10        #62
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Maybe I'm missing the point, but somebody explain to me the motivation of these credible news sources lying about this n*gga crying in court

You telling me they would put their journalistic integrity in jeopardy ove this **** n*gga

Be for real here. I could see if it was his enemies saying it, but its credible news sources. Miss me with the bullsh*t, ol captain save a hoe a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '12        #63
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
Probably crying because he know he F'd up his money.
 5 years ago '09        #64
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
 thehammer said:
already posted this but
Honestly most you guys in ur 20's and 30's making fun of a 17 year old are bi*ch made. Are you at all the same person u were at 17.? If you are it is sad how little u matured. My 17 year old self was a dumbass bi*ch, glad whenever I did something the media didn't cover it,and I bet it it the same for most you guys talking that sh*t

Charlamagne or whatever is a gossipy bi*ch. Dude acts like that guy in high school who talked mad sh*t and was part of the group, but everyone secretly hated. Dude is a professional hater, no idea how old he really is but he is a mental midget. I don't even listen to Keef but honestly judging a 17 year old kid like that just shows the bi*ch in you.
 thehammer said:
I've heard 2 Cheif Keef songs in my life. Try again, lol you are a nobody. Those who talk the most sh*t, have that much negativity in them for a reason, they are unfulfilled losers (I was the same...when i was a teenager lol). Keep talking tough anonymously. I really believe you bout that.
 thehammer said:
Never said I was tough. Judging a 17 year old is stupid. Yeah these aren't opinions. THis is a time for people to feel important and superior to a kid out there doing it. Oh I'm sorry It is normal to say I have the d!ck of a man in my mouth that I don't even like? Just tired of unfulfilled losers acting superior to everyone. Talking sh*t without backing it up is the epitome of being bi*ch made. So You don't tolerate crying? I don't tolerate being a gossipy bi*ch on a 17 year old. Sorry that it got a reaction out of you, real defensive must of hit a nerve. This hit a nerve with me cuz I know I'm not at all who I was at 17, that's why I got defensive of him. You enjoy talking sh*t and don't want to admit it comes off like your salty I get it.
 thehammer said:
lol. your brain is still developing into your 20's. If you are treating Keef like a man just shows how you developed. Sorry higgins.

Lol at 17 being grown. only ones who would say that are people still with a high school mentality who peaked at 17 or are still a teenager themselves.
 thehammer said:
can agree but you should mature throughout life, never get to a stand still thinking you are perfect. I know some people had to are for themselves at 17 so they had to mature real fast. But Keef might of been in the rap world but dude was on a label, hung out with gangs. Dude was always looking for people to take care him, don't think dude was ever really taking care of himself or being a man.

And if you just giving as*hole Keef fans on here sh*t, then you all good shizzle. I was just sh*tting on people who are honestly happy for his downfall just cuz he famous and they don't feel his music.
 thehammer said:
you comparing k!lling & raping to crying? I'm not making excuses for what he did, I'm saying he isn't a man yet. How he acting now doesn't mean much. Don't think Jail will help him either...don't know anybody that has helped, but dude obviously needs to be slapped in his face and man up. Just saying most of you on here were stupid at one point as well (well most still are lets be honest). Never said dude doesn't deserve some type of punishment. Just said most people in this thread some hypocritical bi*ches who always look forward at a chance to sh*t on someone who is actually out there doing it while they salty. I guess you have the king of talking sh*t with no plans of backing it up in your avy so this is a lost cause.
 thehammer said:
^yeah I wasn't this stupid at 17 either, and I'm not much older than him either, just know for me atleast the growth between 18-20 was huge. I did stupid sh*t and got called on it and had to grow up. Lets see what he does here, just saying this doesn't define a guy.
 thehammer said:
Oh this could 100% ruin his career. I was talking on a personal level as a man. Honestly nobody will remember Keef in a few years (most people i already know have no clue who he is) He could remain a stupid bi*ch for his whole life, I don't know. I don't care if you don't like dude but people in here honestly seem legitimately happy cuz of this. Just weird sh*t to me.
 thehammer said:
wasn't saying you personally talked that much sh*t. You defended the people who were happy about this and took it as a chance to feel good about themselves by sh*tting on someone. I never once defended his dumbass making the crime. Just said he is a kid don't act like this is the end all of his life (may be the end all of his rap career though)

I mean if we going with cliches guess these would be a summary of mine. some sh*t we learned in kindergarden
"don't judge unless you walked a mile in their shoes"
"don't worry about others and focus on your own situation"

It is fun to have opinions talk sh*t, but a pretty big diff between some of the posts here, seem like legitimate hate for dude, some just seem to like to argue and some just seem like innocent poking fun.
 thehammer said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #65
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 956 956
charlaLAME
 01-18-2013, 06:24 PM         #66
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Maybe I'm missing the point, but somebody explain to me the motivation of these credible news sources lying about this n*gga crying in court
iono you tell me why some white journalist who lives alone and hates his life would have anything against a 17 yr old rich n*gga from the hood

they probly all asked 1 n*gga about it who said he was "cryin" at the judge asking for another chance
 5 years ago '04        #67
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 717 717
 thehammer said:
already posted this but
Honestly most you guys in ur 20's and 30's making fun of a 17 year old are bi*ch made. Are you at all the same person u were at 17.? If you are it is sad how little u matured. My 17 year old self was a dumbass bi*ch, glad whenever I did something the media didn't cover it,and I bet it it the same for most you guys talking that sh*t

Charlamagne or whatever is a gossipy bi*ch. Dude acts like that guy in high school who talked mad sh*t and was part of the group, but everyone secretly hated. Dude is a professional hater, no idea how old he really is but he is a mental midget. I don't even listen to Keef but honestly judging a 17 year old kid like that just shows the bi*ch in you.
u know what man....u got a point. I dont like how reckless the youngin is, but he is a youngin. You are making me rethink some of the hate i got for his persona, and how he got these youngins thinkin he is that dude. I want all to make bread, but I dont want the youth to follow the wrong message.......But then again, Im a dude that grew up on NWA , Ghetto Boys and CMW. I guess the difference from then and now is , not only did I grow up on the True gangsta rap, I also had Native Tounge, Rakim and other influences. Nowadays there really is not a variety and the only choices youngings got is the wild young rappers,the new silent gay movement, and the older heads who they dont relate too(at least not yet). So maybe I might chill on the hate a bit because the choices on good music is thin right now. ...Youngins go check out the kidd Joey Badass. I can endorse that.
 5 years ago '05        #68
halfadash 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 656 656
 5_star_smitty said:

[pic - click to view]

01-18-2013, 06:37 PM         #69
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the lil n*gga is 17 with a daughter that he won't be able to take care of or see for months...don't have a problem with dude crying at all. You n*ggas online would not have the heart to go in his neighborhood or point a gun at them laws...
 5 years ago '11        #70
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3975 3975
How does anyone know he cried? I haven't seen anything pointing to that being the case.
 01-18-2013, 06:48 PM         #71
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once again keef did not cry

Tony Franks said:
How does anyone know he cried? I haven't seen anything pointing to that being the case.
this. suburbanites getting exposed in this thread also
 01-18-2013, 06:51 PM         #72
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
In the history of BX no one ever actually met up over some e beef bullsh*t so p!ss off.

actually its more likely than you think...
 01-18-2013, 06:52 PM         #73
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael Wilson said:
That's the thing. He wanted to be a gangsta. It's real gangstas whose girl is pregnant getting sentenced to 15-20 years. That's what that gangsta sh*t is about. n*ggas don't want to glorify that part in the music tho
no, he wanted to do an interview and get some money for it
 5 years ago '10        #74
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,957 | Props total: 1990 1990
 Youngin19 said:
the lil n*gga is 17 with a daughter that he won't be able to take care of or see for months...don't have a problem with dude crying at all. You n*ggas online would not have the heart to go in his neighborhood or point a gun at them laws...
More like, the lack of common sense.
I see what u saying tho
 01-18-2013, 07:18 PM         #75
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael Wilson said:
Why is he around guns knowing his situation.
he sure wasn't there to buy those guns and shoot up somebody block
 5 years ago '05        #76
halfadash 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 656 656
 swayze said:
You have to much emotion in this post. Any grown man getting this upset over a rapper of any age needs to rethink some things.
 01-18-2013, 07:27 PM         #77
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
You have to much emotion in this post. Any grown man getting this upset over a rapper of any age needs to rethink some things.
any self respecting black man wishing death or prison on a minor for no good reason who is coming up needs to rethink some things.
 5 years ago '10        #78
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

BANG BANG

If he was just a regular rapper, this sh*t wouldn't be funny. But this n*gga whole career predicated on being the spokesperson for "real n*ggas" and "hood n*ggas"

Then he in court like

[pic - click to view]

I don't care what nobody say. This sh*t funny and y'all n*ggas who idolize this n*gga lost
 5 years ago '06        #79
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
Lol he a hoe for this
 5 years ago '10        #80
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1300 1300
No footage, didn't happen.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy