Donkey Of The Day: Chief Keef [Cries In Court!] [01-18-13] - Breakfast Club

most viewed right now
 98
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
119 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 79
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
avatar space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
you comparing k!lling & raping to crying? I'm not making excuses for what he did, I'm saying he isn't a man yet. How he acting now doesn't mean much. Don't think Jail will help him either...don't know anybody that has helped, but dude obviously needs to be slapped in his face and man up. Just saying most of you on here were stupid at one point as well (well most still are lets be honest). Never said dude doesn't deserve some type of punishment. Just said most people in this thread some hypocritical bi*ches who always look forward at a chance to sh*t on someone who is actually out there doing it while they salty. I guess you have the king of talking sh*t with no plans of backing it up in your avy so this is a lost cause.
 01-18-2013, 02:41 PM         #42
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude has multiple criminal charges on his rap sheet.
He has numerous beef with people in the game
He didn't show up for a video shoot.
Now he teared up for getting 60 days in jail which will tarnish his hood persona and make him a laughing stock.

Face it, he is done. I enjoyed Love Sosa but thats it...dude should have thought about his future before acting like a dumbass with no rational. Don't give me that sh*t "cause he 17" you can be smart and think logically at that age...hell in one year you will be a grown a.ss man.
 5 years ago '11        #43
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
avatar space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
^yeah I wasn't this stupid at 17 either, and I'm not much older than him either, just know for me atleast the growth between 18-20 was huge. I did stupid sh*t and got called on it and had to grow up. Lets see what he does here, just saying this doesn't define a guy.
 01-18-2013, 02:43 PM         #44
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehammer said:
^yeah I wasn't this stupid at 17 either, and I'm not much older than him either, just know for me atleast the growth between 18-20 was huge. I did stupid sh*t and got called on it and had to grow up. Lets see what he does here, just saying this doesn't define a guy.
This will define him. His entire hard "hood" persona is tarnished....how will he go on with that image if cried like a bi*ch because of 60 days?

This will greatly define him and I wouldn't be surprised if he is laughing stock on twitter.
 5 years ago '12        #45
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$7,040 | Props total: 4061 4061
 thehammer said:
you comparing k!lling & raping to crying? I'm not making excuses for what he did, I'm saying he isn't a man yet. How he acting now doesn't mean much. Don't think Jail will help him either...don't know anybody that has helped, but dude obviously needs to be slapped in his face and man up. Just saying most of you on here were stupid at one point as well (well most still are lets be honest). Never said dude doesn't deserve some type of punishment. Just said most people in this thread some hypocritical bi*ches who always look forward at a chance to sh*t on someone who is actually out there doing it while they salty. I guess you have the king of talking sh*t with no plans of backing it up in your avy so this is a lost cause.
how is stating facts in any kind of way sh*t talking?

he did/does stupid sh*t, he shot at cops but its koo his 17 he doesnt know better

as i said before your fu*k n*gga you make excuses for the youth. dont know what more proof you need but like i said you should be the one maturing and not act like you are

leave it with a simple cliche
if you cant do the time dont do the crime


Last edited by sigNN; 01-18-2013 at 02:52 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #46
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
avatar space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Darkdrone said:
This will define him. His entire hard "hood" persona is tarnished....how will he go on with that image if cried like a bi*ch because of 60 days?

This will greatly define him and I wouldn't be surprised if he is laughing stock on twitter.
Oh this could 100% ruin his career. I was talking on a personal level as a man. Honestly nobody will remember Keef in a few years (most people i already know have no clue who he is) He could remain a stupid bi*ch for his whole life, I don't know. I don't care if you don't like dude but people in here honestly seem legitimately happy cuz of this. Just weird sh*t to me.
 5 years ago '11        #47
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
avatar space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 LAZARO said:
how is stating facts in any kind of way sh*t talking?

he did/does stupid sh*t, he shot at cops but its koo his 17 he doesnt know better

as i said before your fu*k n*gga you make excuses for the youth

leave it with a simple cliche
if you cant do the time dont do the crime
wasn't saying you personally talked that much sh*t. You defended the people who were happy about this and took it as a chance to feel good about themselves by sh*tting on someone. I never once defended his dumbass making the crime. Just said he is a kid don't act like this is the end all of his life (may be the end all of his rap career though)

I mean if we going with cliches guess these would be a summary of mine. some sh*t we learned in kindergarden
"don't judge unless you walked a mile in their shoes"
"don't worry about others and focus on your own situation"

It is fun to have opinions talk sh*t, but a pretty big diff between some of the posts here, seem like legitimate hate for dude, some just seem to like to argue and some just seem like innocent poking fun.


Last edited by thehammer; 01-18-2013 at 02:55 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #48
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,123 | Props total: 7270 7270
 majestic75 said:
Lil JoJo's brother was just released today too. Would've been dope if they met up in prison and k!lled each other.
i was following you up until this
 5 years ago '06        #49
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,123 | Props total: 7270 7270
we're talking about how immature this kid is

and think about it he.. he has a 1-2 year old child himself

people in here saying hes not fit to take care of himself.. gotta feel for his daughter
 01-18-2013, 02:54 PM         #50
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehammer said:
Oh this could 100% ruin his career. I was talking on a personal level as a man. Honestly nobody will remember Keef in a few years (most people i already know have no clue who he is) He could remain a stupid bi*ch for his whole life, I don't know. I don't care if you don't like dude but people in here honestly seem legitimately happy cuz of this. Just weird sh*t to me.
I don't hate the dude but I hate his personality and the way he carries himself. Maybe some people are just saying "hey its karma on yo a.ss" or maybe haters love to hate.

I did wish he would succeed and provide a good life for his child but damn.....looks like he will be back on that struggle.
 5 years ago '12        #51
hou12 
space
avatar space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1025 1025
I love how there's absolutely no proof that he cried... Yet his detractors are pretending they all saw footage...
ya'll genuinely hate this n*gga....
 5 years ago '12        #52
hou12 
space
avatar space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1025 1025
......
 01-18-2013, 03:03 PM         #53
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMob said:
Charlamagne is a fu*king corny lame.

fu*k Keef.
This
 5 years ago '12        #54
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 510 510
 YI-Drizzy said:
he didnt cry in court
This

Still Waiting For The Video Of Him Cryin
 5 years ago '11        #55
KRCROOKSNY 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$11,167 | Props total: 6917 6917
 5 years ago '11        #56
KRCROOKSNY 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$11,167 | Props total: 6917 6917
 thehammer said:
already posted this but
Honestly most you guys in ur 20's and 30's making fun of a 17 year old are bi*ch made. Are you at all the same person u were at 17.? If you are it is sad how little u matured. My 17 year old self was a dumbass bi*ch, glad whenever I did something the media didn't cover it,and I bet it it the same for most you guys talking that sh*t

Charlamagne or whatever is a gossipy bi*ch. Dude acts like that guy in high school who talked mad sh*t and was part of the group, but everyone secretly hated. Dude is a professional hater, no idea how old he really is but he is a mental midget. I don't even listen to Keef but honestly judging a 17 year old kid like that just shows the bi*ch in you.
You sound like a dumbass bi*ch.. Your words, not mine.
 5 years ago '11        #57
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
avatar space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
:nasmad:


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by thehammer; 01-18-2013 at 04:26 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #58
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,134 | Props total: 545 545
aint no pictures etc how can people just believe he say she say sh*t and just run with it like its true.... with dat being said ill wait for some evidence
 5 years ago '12        #59
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 11240 11240
 FoShizzle8 said:
n*ggas 17 years old

he aint a kid anymore b



unless you mean maturity wise then



assuming your talkin about chief keef
at least 1000 of your posts are spent hating on keef. ur the 1st person in every keef thread. too many people hatin on keef, i get not liking his music but laughing at his misery is just sad.




sosa didnt cry in court
 5 years ago '10        #60
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
Maybe I'm missing the point, but somebody explain to me the motivation of these credible news sources lying about this n*gga crying in court

You telling me they would put their journalistic integrity in jeopardy ove this **** n*gga

Be for real here. I could see if it was his enemies saying it, but its credible news sources. Miss me with the bullsh*t, ol captain save a hoe a.ss n*ggas
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 48
condoms are lame as fu-k
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
158 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
243 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
NBA 23 NBA Legends say who the GOAT is
55 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy