Donkey Of The Day: Chief Keef [Cries In Court!] [01-18-13] - Breakfast Club

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,925 | Props total: 3895 3895
 thehammer said:
can agree but you should mature throughout life, never get to a stand still thinking you are perfect. I know some people had to are for themselves at 17 so they had to mature real fast. But Keef might of been in the rap world but dude was on a label, hung out with gangs. Dude was always looking for people to take care him, don't think dude was ever really taking care of himself or being a man.

And if you just giving as*hole Keef fans on here sh*t, then you all good shizzle. I was just sh*tting on people who are honestly happy for his downfall just cuz he famous and they don't feel his music.
dont play this n*gga any attention his like tryna be captin save a bi*ch

making excuses because of age? so if i k!ll somone at 17 its koo?
if i r*pe at 17 its koo? if shoot at cops at 17 its koo? this is the reason the youth got away with alot of sh*t cuz of fu*k n*ggas like you making excuses for them
 5 years ago '11        #42
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
you comparing k!lling & raping to crying? I'm not making excuses for what he did, I'm saying he isn't a man yet. How he acting now doesn't mean much. Don't think Jail will help him either...don't know anybody that has helped, but dude obviously needs to be slapped in his face and man up. Just saying most of you on here were stupid at one point as well (well most still are lets be honest). Never said dude doesn't deserve some type of punishment. Just said most people in this thread some hypocritical bi*ches who always look forward at a chance to sh*t on someone who is actually out there doing it while they salty. I guess you have the king of talking sh*t with no plans of backing it up in your avy so this is a lost cause.
 5 years ago '06        #43
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,222 | Props total: 5030 5030
its crazy im not much older than this n*gga and everybody is treating him like a toddler
 01-18-2013, 03:41 PM         #44
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude has multiple criminal charges on his rap sheet.
He has numerous beef with people in the game
He didn't show up for a video shoot.
Now he teared up for getting 60 days in jail which will tarnish his hood persona and make him a laughing stock.

Face it, he is done. I enjoyed Love Sosa but thats it...dude should have thought about his future before acting like a dumbass with no rational. Don't give me that sh*t "cause he 17" you can be smart and think logically at that age...hell in one year you will be a grown a.ss man.
 5 years ago '11        #45
space
space
^yeah I wasn't this stupid at 17 either, and I'm not much older than him either, just know for me atleast the growth between 18-20 was huge. I did stupid sh*t and got called on it and had to grow up. Lets see what he does here, just saying this doesn't define a guy.
 01-18-2013, 03:43 PM         #46
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehammer said:
^yeah I wasn't this stupid at 17 either, and I'm not much older than him either, just know for me atleast the growth between 18-20 was huge. I did stupid sh*t and got called on it and had to grow up. Lets see what he does here, just saying this doesn't define a guy.
This will define him. His entire hard "hood" persona is tarnished....how will he go on with that image if cried like a bi*ch because of 60 days?

This will greatly define him and I wouldn't be surprised if he is laughing stock on twitter.
 5 years ago '12        #47
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,925 | Props total: 3895 3895
 thehammer said:
you comparing k!lling & raping to crying? I'm not making excuses for what he did, I'm saying he isn't a man yet. How he acting now doesn't mean much. Don't think Jail will help him either...don't know anybody that has helped, but dude obviously needs to be slapped in his face and man up. Just saying most of you on here were stupid at one point as well (well most still are lets be honest). Never said dude doesn't deserve some type of punishment. Just said most people in this thread some hypocritical bi*ches who always look forward at a chance to sh*t on someone who is actually out there doing it while they salty. I guess you have the king of talking sh*t with no plans of backing it up in your avy so this is a lost cause.
how is stating facts in any kind of way sh*t talking?

he did/does stupid sh*t, he shot at cops but its koo his 17 he doesnt know better

as i said before your fu*k n*gga you make excuses for the youth. dont know what more proof you need but like i said you should be the one maturing and not act like you are

leave it with a simple cliche
if you cant do the time dont do the crime

Last edited by sigNN; 01-18-2013 at 03:52 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #48
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
This will define him. His entire hard "hood" persona is tarnished....how will he go on with that image if cried like a bi*ch because of 60 days?

This will greatly define him and I wouldn't be surprised if he is laughing stock on twitter.
Oh this could 100% ruin his career. I was talking on a personal level as a man. Honestly nobody will remember Keef in a few years (most people i already know have no clue who he is) He could remain a stupid bi*ch for his whole life, I don't know. I don't care if you don't like dude but people in here honestly seem legitimately happy cuz of this. Just weird sh*t to me.
 5 years ago '11        #49
space
space
 LAZARO said:
how is stating facts in any kind of way sh*t talking?

he did/does stupid sh*t, he shot at cops but its koo his 17 he doesnt know better

as i said before your fu*k n*gga you make excuses for the youth

leave it with a simple cliche
if you cant do the time dont do the crime
wasn't saying you personally talked that much sh*t. You defended the people who were happy about this and took it as a chance to feel good about themselves by sh*tting on someone. I never once defended his dumbass making the crime. Just said he is a kid don't act like this is the end all of his life (may be the end all of his rap career though)

I mean if we going with cliches guess these would be a summary of mine. some sh*t we learned in kindergarden
"don't judge unless you walked a mile in their shoes"
"don't worry about others and focus on your own situation"

It is fun to have opinions talk sh*t, but a pretty big diff between some of the posts here, seem like legitimate hate for dude, some just seem to like to argue and some just seem like innocent poking fun.

Last edited by thehammer; 01-18-2013 at 03:55 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #50
space
space
 majestic75 said:
Lil JoJo's brother was just released today too. Would've been dope if they met up in prison and k!lled each other.
i was following you up until this
 5 years ago '06        #51
space
space
we're talking about how immature this kid is

and think about it he.. he has a 1-2 year old child himself

people in here saying hes not fit to take care of himself.. gotta feel for his daughter
 01-18-2013, 03:54 PM         #52
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehammer said:
Oh this could 100% ruin his career. I was talking on a personal level as a man. Honestly nobody will remember Keef in a few years (most people i already know have no clue who he is) He could remain a stupid bi*ch for his whole life, I don't know. I don't care if you don't like dude but people in here honestly seem legitimately happy cuz of this. Just weird sh*t to me.
I don't hate the dude but I hate his personality and the way he carries himself. Maybe some people are just saying "hey its karma on yo a.ss" or maybe haters love to hate.

I did wish he would succeed and provide a good life for his child but damn.....looks like he will be back on that struggle.
 5 years ago '12        #53
hou12 
space
space
$6,622 | Props total: 844 844
I love how there's absolutely no proof that he cried... Yet his detractors are pretending they all saw footage...
ya'll genuinely hate this n*gga....
 5 years ago '12        #54
hou12 
space
space
$6,622 | Props total: 844 844
 01-18-2013, 04:03 PM         #55
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMob said:
Charlamagne is a fu*king corny lame.

fu*k Keef.
This
 5 years ago '12        #56
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 YI-Drizzy said:
he didnt cry in court
This

Still Waiting For The Video Of Him Cryin
 5 years ago '11        #57
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,191 | Props total: 5339 5339
 5 years ago '11        #58
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,191 | Props total: 5339 5339
 thehammer said:
already posted this but
Honestly most you guys in ur 20's and 30's making fun of a 17 year old are bi*ch made. Are you at all the same person u were at 17.? If you are it is sad how little u matured. My 17 year old self was a dumbass bi*ch, glad whenever I did something the media didn't cover it,and I bet it it the same for most you guys talking that sh*t

Charlamagne or whatever is a gossipy bi*ch. Dude acts like that guy in high school who talked mad sh*t and was part of the group, but everyone secretly hated. Dude is a professional hater, no idea how old he really is but he is a mental midget. I don't even listen to Keef but honestly judging a 17 year old kid like that just shows the bi*ch in you.
You sound like a dumbass bi*ch.. Your words, not mine.
 5 years ago '11        #59
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by thehammer; 01-18-2013 at 05:26 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #60
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
aint no pictures etc how can people just believe he say she say sh*t and just run with it like its true.... with dat being said ill wait for some evidence
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now