most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-18-2013, 02:19 PM         #21
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he didnt cry in court
 01-18-2013, 02:33 PM         #22
Francis 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i tought CHIEF KEEF GANGSTA?
 01-18-2013, 02:38 PM         #23
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ppl keep saying that jojo sh*t he put on twitter but it probly wasn't even him. u see how easily he got hacked right now and they mentioned jojo. charlamagne scary a.ss said he was "scared" of him haha you could tell too on that interview. until this is proven i don't believe it
 5 years ago '12        #24
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 cankstoochie said:
lol he styled on him but chief keef IS a gangsta rapper. you aint suppose to be crying b, 60 days? thats a scooby snack.
True but its no proof, unless sum1 on GBE mentions it, but if they don't get this cleared up Keef 's credibility might take a huge dive. Chalamagne jus dry snitched the hell on Keef, after he said my account was hacked any any1 with a voice and ability to speak to thousands of ppl, should be handled immediately. They got that n*gga JoJo brother clowning him too saying "tears tho" on twitter.

I don't understand how a snitch can clown another n*gga but in any event idk who to believe.....

5 years ago '11        #25
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
already posted this but
Honestly most you guys in ur 20's and 30's making fun of a 17 year old are bi*ch made. Are you at all the same person u were at 17.? If you are it is sad how little u matured. My 17 year old self was a dumbass bi*ch, glad whenever I did something the media didn't cover it,and I bet it it the same for most you guys talking that sh*t

Charlamagne or whatever is a gossipy bi*ch. Dude acts like that guy in high school who talked mad sh*t and was part of the group, but everyone secretly hated. Dude is a professional hater, no idea how old he really is but he is a mental midget. I don't even listen to Keef but honestly judging a 17 year old kid like that just shows the bi*ch in you.
 5 years ago '10        #26
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
So the GBE groupies aint in this thread....
 01-18-2013, 03:02 PM         #27
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehammer said:
already posted this but
Honestly most you guys in ur 20's and 30's making fun of a 17 year old are bi*ch made. Are you at all the same person u were at 17.? If you are it is sad how little u matured. My 17 year old self was a dumbass bi*ch, glad whenever I did something the media didn't cover it,and I bet it it the same for most you guys talking that sh*t

Charlamagne or whatever is a gossipy bi*ch. Dude acts like that guy in high school who talked mad sh*t and was part of the group, but everyone secretly hated. Dude is a professional hater, no idea how old he really is but he is a mental midget. I don't even listen to Keef but honestly judging a 17 year old kid like that just shows the bi*ch in you.
Get keef's d!ck out of your mouth.....its disgusting.

The dude embarrassed himself and his crew....that isn't tolerated on here.
 5 years ago '10        #28
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
he talks too much
 5 years ago '11        #29
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
Get keef's d!ck out of your mouth.....its disgusting.

The dude embarrassed himself and his crew....that isn't tolerated on here.
I've heard 2 Cheif Keef songs in my life. Try again, lol you are a nobody. Those who talk the most sh*t, have that much negativity in them for a reason, they are unfulfilled losers (I was the same...when i was a teenager lol). Keep talking tough anonymously. I really believe you bout that.

Last edited by thehammer; 01-18-2013 at 03:11 PM..
 01-18-2013, 03:10 PM         #30
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehammer said:
I've heard 2 Cheif Keef songs in my life. Try again, lol you are a nobody. Those who talk the most sh*t, have that much negativity in them for a reason. Keep talking tough anonymously. I really believe you bout that.
Who the hell asked you if you heard any Keef songs clown? Who ever said I was anyone important you dumbass? This is a god damn opinion forum where people discuss various topics you jackass, everyone has an opinion on the subject. I told you why he is getting clowned and thats it. Don't try that macho internet beef with me because we know nothing will go down. In the history of BX no one ever actually met up over some e beef bullsh*t so p!ss off.

Clowns who think they tough crack my a.ss up.
 01-18-2013, 03:12 PM         #31
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all charlamagnes children are in this thread i see... lmao fu*k a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '11        #32
space
space
Never said I was tough. Judging a 17 year old is stupid. Yeah these aren't opinions. THis is a time for people to feel important and superior to a kid out there doing it. Oh I'm sorry It is normal to say I have the d!ck of a man in my mouth that I don't even like? Just tired of unfulfilled losers acting superior to everyone. Talking sh*t without backing it up is the epitome of being bi*ch made. So You don't tolerate crying? I don't tolerate being a gossipy bi*ch on a 17 year old. Sorry that it got a reaction out of you, real defensive must of hit a nerve. This hit a nerve with me cuz I know I'm not at all who I was at 17, that's why I got defensive of him. You enjoy talking sh*t and don't want to admit it comes off like your salty I get it.
 01-18-2013, 03:16 PM         #33
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehammer said:
I've heard 2 Cheif Keef songs in my life. Try again, lol you are a nobody. Those who talk the most sh*t, have that much negativity in them for a reason, they are unfulfilled losers (I was the same...when i was a teenager lol). Keep talking tough anonymously. I really believe you bout that.
Lol why you defending that n*gga, he's grown. Shouldn't have gotten on papers in the first place.

Keef fans lost, your god aint bout that life
 5 years ago '11        #34
space
space
lol. your brain is still developing into your 20's. If you are treating Keef like a man just shows how you developed. Sorry higgins.

Lol at 17 being grown. only ones who would say that are people still with a high school mentality who peaked at 17 or are still a teenager themselves.
 01-18-2013, 03:17 PM         #35
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the same n*gga that loves rick ross?

the same n*gga that almost sh*t himself off the softest sucker punch in history?

the same n*gga that brags about his OWN gun charge?
 5 years ago '08        #36
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23318 23318
this is why I dont bump no n*ggas that talk that rah rah bang bang shoot em up sh*t. Riff Raff realer than that n*gga.
 01-18-2013, 03:22 PM         #37
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Bang Bang"

"Hit em wit dat cobrahhh now dat boy slumpped ovahhhh"

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #38
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,219 | Props total: 5029 5029
i like how the internet built kreayshawn, trinidad james and chief keef

and they want to break them down so badly
 5 years ago '06        #39
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,219 | Props total: 5029 5029
some of these excuses...

everyones different but i had phone bills, car notes, apt at 17

handling business.. 17 is old enough to know better
 5 years ago '11        #40
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
dont really matter what the age is that your a grown man.what matters is how you've grown maturity wise
can agree but you should mature throughout life, never get to a stand still thinking you are perfect. I know some people had to are for themselves at 17 so they had to mature real fast. But Keef might of been in the rap world but dude was on a label, hung out with gangs. Dude was always looking for people to take care him, don't think dude was ever really taking care of himself or being a man.

And if you just giving as*hole Keef fans on here sh*t, then you all good shizzle. I was just sh*tting on people who are honestly happy for his downfall just cuz he famous and they don't feel his music.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy