Kobe Says If He Didn’t Play With Shaq, He’d Have More MVPs & Numbers Would Be Ridiculous

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-18-2013, 09:14 PM         #41
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol kobe is just a selfish n*gga..Shaq helped ya a.ss get rings, you cant do it all by yourself.. and when you try you complain.... "i need help frommy teammates" lol
 5 years ago '12        #42
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
Kobe w/o shaq with be a taller iverson

That's my mamba doe . Because of Shaq and Phil's help, he will go down as a top 5 player all -time , and the second greatest sg ever
 5 years ago '05        #43
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
it's threads like these that make me remember why i dont post in here. Y'all say Kobe has no rings without Shaq, well guess what. Shaq has less rings without kobe
[pic - click to view]

Kobe won 2 rings with gasol (winless in all his playoff appearances with 50+ win teams)> and you say he couldnt win without shaq. Then you have guys like Lamar Odom, who are on record as saying Kobe is the best thing/player that they have ever been around/seen.

People also act like its an easy thing to come onto a team with 4 all stars as a TEENAGER and state your claim! He had to beat out 3x all star Eddie Jones just to get a shot! and i wont talk about Eddie Jones cus most clowns on this board probably never saw him play in his prime. The same Eddie jones that was dunkin on dudes from damn near the FT line IN GAME!

Take into account that Jerry West traded a proven centre in Vlade Divac, for a high school 2 guard! Go look up Vlade's states and accomplishments. yea, that type of trade happens now-a-days! lol.

hate on Kobe all you want but the fact remains that he has outlasted all his peers, at a much higher level, from the 96' draft (AI, Ray Allen, marbury, Camby, Abdur Rahim, nash etc..) in probably the deepest draft of all time. Has 5 rings to show and the man is having one of his best seasons ever.
 01-18-2013, 10:03 PM         #44
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe with no Shaq, would avg. 35 especially at 25....wow
 5 years ago '04        #45
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,450 | Props total: 6519 6519
so he would have 2 mvps(its not like shaq and duncan wasn't playing),a couple of more records and probably 2-3 less rings depending on the teammates he had
 5 years ago '05        #46
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
 k3llz said:
Kobe with no Shaq, would avg. 35 especially at 25....wow
yesss!!!
 5 years ago '10        #47
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,976 | Props total: 1798 1798
shaq helped kobes numbers. he allowed kobe to play one on one because shaq was an automatic double and triple team everytime he touched the ball. had he played without shaq n*gga would be shooting 44% 42% consistently.
 5 years ago '11        #48
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 beast mode said:
shaq helped kobes numbers. he allowed kobe to play one on one because shaq was an automatic double and triple team everytime he touched the ball. had he played without shaq n*gga would be shooting 44% 42% consistently.
So why did Kobe play better after shaq left
 5 years ago '05        #49
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Honestly, without Shaq, Kobe would be kinda like LeBron. 2 titles (1 for bron), but very good overall stats.
 5 years ago '11        #50
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,526 | Props total: 6669 6669
 rawchester said:
it's threads like these that make me remember why i dont post in here. Y'all say Kobe has no rings without Shaq, well guess what. Shaq has less rings without kobe
[pic - click to view]

Kobe won 2 rings with gasol (winless in all his playoff appearances with 50+ win teams)> and you say he couldnt win without shaq. Then you have guys like Lamar Odom, who are on record as saying Kobe is the best thing/player that they have ever been around/seen.

People also act like its an easy thing to come onto a team with 4 all stars as a TEENAGER and state your claim! He had to beat out 3x all star Eddie Jones just to get a shot! and i wont talk about Eddie Jones cus most clowns on this board probably never saw him play in his prime. The same Eddie jones that was dunkin on dudes from damn near the FT line IN GAME!

Take into account that Jerry West traded a proven centre in Vlade Divac, for a high school 2 guard! Go look up Vlade's states and accomplishments. yea, that type of trade happens now-a-days! lol.

hate on Kobe all you want but the fact remains that he has outlasted all his peers, at a much higher level, from the 96' draft (AI, Ray Allen, marbury, Camby, Abdur Rahim, nash etc..) in probably the deepest draft of all time. Has 5 rings to show and the man is having one of his best seasons ever.
I like how nobody else has acknowledged this, but then again 90% of the people that comment on here are pretty unintelligent
 5 years ago '09        #51
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,457 | Props total: 35423 35423
 DEDOS said:
Shaq got Tripled Team every time he touched the rock

AND KOBE STILL DIDNT SHOOT OVER 46%
 5 years ago '12        #52
Izg0d 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 13 13
SAY'S THE BALL HOGG
 5 years ago '11        #53
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Gater said:
He needs to think pau gasol for that

We know what happened when he had smush and Kwame Brown

He wanted to be traded
At least he didn't leave to another superstars team, kobe said he wanted too but didn't...actions speak louder than words
 5 years ago '09        #54
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 rawchester said:
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #55
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,498 | Props total: 1086 1086
Is he lying?

Hop off Shaq's sack and look at the facts.

Year Team GP GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG SPG BPG PPG
1999–00† L.A. Lakers 66 62 38.2 .468 .319.821 6.3 4.9 1.6 .9 22.5
2000–01† L.A. Lakers 68 68 40.9 .464 .305 .853 5.9 5.0 1.7 .6 28.5
2001–02† L.A. Lakers 80 80 38.3 .469 .250 .829 5.5 5.5 1.5 .4 25.2
2002–03 L.A. Lakers 82 82 41.5 .451 .383 .843 6.9 5.9 2.2 .8 30.0
Those were definitely MVP years, but playing with Shaq over shadowed it all.

It's not like the n*gga said, "I could've won ships without Diesel''
He's just saying he was coming into his own as belonging in a conversation with a Jordan, but Shaq over shadowed it.
 5 years ago '04        #56
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,176 | Props total: 2469 2469
 I'm The Dan said:
Honestly, without Shaq, Kobe would be kinda like LeBron. 2 titles (1 for bron), but very good overall stats.
This.

I mean, its not like Kobe is lying. It makes perfect sense.
 5 years ago '06        #57
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,898 | Props total: 2724 2724
 justinjones said:
so he would have 2 mvps(its not like shaq and duncan wasn't playing),a couple of more records and probably 2-3 less rings depending on the teammates he had
It also depends on where he is playing. We all know Lakers get gifted players so his career would look a lot like LeBron's. Start your career with the Hornets, have crazy a.ss stats, then leave and join another superstar is what would of happened.
 5 years ago '05        #58
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Neo22 said:
I like how nobody else has acknowledged this, but then again 90% of the people that comment on here are pretty unintelligent
same reason why i dont post in here too much. Trolls just love to pull up stats with no background or knowledge of the history or scenario that was taking place.
 5 years ago '07        #59
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,536 | Props total: 10875 10875
 DEDOS said:
Shaq got Tripled Team every time he touched the rock

AND KOBE STILL DIDNT SHOOT OVER 46%
Im screaming
 5 years ago '11        #60
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
 rawchester said:
same reason why i dont post in here too much. Trolls just love to pull up stats with no background or knowledge of the history or scenario that was taking place.
Yeah exactly, idk why people even responding to these trolls...they already come off ignorant, arguing with then just makes it worse
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy