Banshee Anyone?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Rico23 said:
Great fu*kin series...proctor is gonna be in hot sh*t when they find the mayors body..hood has been really fu*ked since he was on Tv after the school shooting....rabbit will return...wow so.much sh*t to look forward to...

And I'm a.ssuming the son thing came on after the credits? I watched online so i dunno what y'all talkin bout...o and that cross dresser needs more screen time....his scenes are always funny and good in general

Time for cinemax to bless us with strike back season 3

Yeah after the credits......he was calling his dad's old police station asking if they heard from him.........while doing this he is on his lap top searching "Lucas Hood" and he saw the youtube video of Hood beating the sh*t out that cage f!ghter.......could be anyone named Lucus Hood BUT it was titled Sheriff Lucas Hood.....too much of a coincidence for him not to look into it.
 5 years ago '04        #82
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
Great show. My boy put me on to it last month. Starting catching up on it all this month.

That episode with the Albino in prison, wow.
 5 years ago '06        #83
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18818 18818
usually most Cinemax series' are dogsh*t, but not this one...

i've actually peeped it a few times... pretty solid show.. nicely written... nicely shot...
 5 years ago '05        #84
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 RAZAH CUTS said:
usually most Cinemax series' are dogsh*t, but not this one...

i've actually peeped it a few times... pretty solid show.. nicely written... nicely shot...
Cinemax has got a lot better. Have you watched Strikeback? One of my favorites.
 5 years ago '04        #85
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
i knew when they showed him beating the sh*t out the MMA cat and it being put on YouTube, that was gonna come back to haunt him in some fashion. i originally thought Rabbit would see it, but nah.... actually was potentially worse....

and real talk, i was actually talking with one of my homeboys about it before the season finale, and i was like, i'm waiting on SOMEBODY from back where Hood was from to look for him or wanna check up on him or SOMETHING....
 5 years ago '04        #86
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 Aleandroid said:
but he wants to bang his niece though
just looking at the type of dude Proctor is, i wouldn't be surprised if he DID smash, and then record it and show it to the village that shunned him....
 5 years ago '04        #87
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
$32,467 | Props total: 6048 6048
this episode was the sh*t i cant wait tll season 2
 5 years ago '10        #88
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,365 | Props total: 9624 9624
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
this episode was the sh*t i cant wait tll season 2
Too bad we gotta wait until 2014
 5 years ago '04        #89
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
Too bad we gotta wait until 2014
its all good bruh still got game of thrones, breaking bad,true blood
 5 years ago '04        #90
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
Epic finale. Lots of plot threads and story arcs set up for Season 2. I can't wait. Job is fu*king hilarious!
 5 years ago '11        #91
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8466 8466
Watching thru this sh*t. That scene with the MMA f!ghter was gully as fu*k. Show is badass
 5 years ago '05        #92
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
I hope Hood ditches whats her face and goes for the Indian girl. Hood always getting these hoes nekkid, so lets get it!
 5 years ago '11        #93
space
space
I hate when the finale pours it on too thick. Got the Feds looking at Hood, the sheriffs body, actual Hoods son gonna show up and be a problem, Rabbit lived... they did alright with Proctor though, poor bastard didn't know the mayor was there

I didn't even see it mentioned but this sh*t was created by the OG creator of True Blood. Kinda weird he always has a token gay guy... but this is better than Lafayette we haven't had to see him doing anything gay yet.

I will be watching season 2 but it almost seems like too much for him to overcome and remain Sheriff
 5 years ago '04        #94
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
I hate when the finale pours it on too thick. Got the Feds looking at Hood, the sheriffs body, actual Hoods son gonna show up and be a problem, Rabbit lived... they did alright with Proctor though, poor bastard didn't know the mayor was there

I didn't even see it mentioned but this sh*t was created by the OG creator of True Blood. Kinda weird he always has a token gay guy... but this is better than Lafayette we haven't had to see him doing anything gay yet.

I will be watching season 2 but it almost seems like too much for him to overcome and remain Sheriff
they had lafayette sukkin d!ck in the show? i jus started watchin true blood wit my girl last season
 5 years ago '05        #95
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
they had lafayette sukkin d!ck in the show? i jus started watchin true blood wit my girl last season
I'm not homophobic, but the sh*t they had Layfatte doing had me pressing fast forward. I don't even remember any d!ck sucking, but they really get into kissing and sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #96
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
I think he was just kissing on that mexican dude, tried to block it all out my memory
 5 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
I think he was just kissing on that mexican dude, tried to block it all out my memory
that mexican dude who spirit or sum sh*t came back last season
 5 years ago '08        #98
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
Probably the most under rated show on cable. This sh*t got mad potential love it.
 5 years ago '08        #99
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
love this fu*kin show, just watched every episode over a weekend like a few wks ago. It has a lot of potential, and is slept on, i put a few of my n*ggas on it, and i cant wait for it to come back, anyone know when the new season is coming?
 5 years ago '04        #100
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
I know I'm late as hell on this, but this show is dope as hell. Has the elements of Dexter (Double Life), the action of sons of anarchy, the art of tying knots (Breaking Bad), and carnage of True Blood (Alan Ball). Can't wait for next season.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy