T.I. Wants 75 Million From Next Label Deal; He Has Offers From Dr.Dre, Jay-Z & Sony

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 LuDerCriS said:
He dont break records or build artists like dat ... Doug Morris buggin out lol...they feenin righ now to beef up the urban releases to offer him $50M ... props if he does it tho
 5 years ago '12        #102
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
tip should go independent

his real fans will buy his stuff no matter what

he cant really appeal to the miley cyrus fanbase anymore and he really doesnt need to

go independent and bank 95 cents to the dollar off 200k albums sold
 5 years ago '07        #103
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
I say if this album goes platinum then he deserves it
 5 years ago '06        #104
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
 JickBangz said:
Im proud that he is asking for all this money, and the fact he actually has deals on the table. Especially since T.I is talented and one rapper I dont mind seeing win. His last album Trouble man was so ill and I recommend it too; cause he proved he still has it and has not lost a step. But maybe he should try to shop for a major for Grand Hustle, that way he could expand Grand Hustle and earn even more money if done correctly. It just what I think he should invest in, but I hope it ends up good for him in the long run.
Go ahead. Slurp that there d!ck to pieces. Trouble Man fu*king blows.
 01-19-2013, 04:09 AM         #105
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
clearly on the down end of his career. He isn't completely done though. I think he needs to branch off a bit more into other lanes and stay a bit relevant while staying away from releasing a solo album for a while.
 5 years ago '05        #106
T.I.G. 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
 P DRILLA said:
if he can get it, why not
Great answer.... If any ninja on BX had a chance to try and get 75 mil and someone was willing to give it to u, u would be a clown not to take it
 5 years ago '10        #107
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Lol I think it's funny how all you n*ggas think you know what best for that man when ya don't know his goals or his plan...

How ya go give suggestions to a millionaire about how to make another million when ya haven't even made YOUR first million yet?

All ya on this site is backwards...
 01-19-2013, 08:23 AM         #108
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CartelFamill said:
Same Reason he Offered Cash Money 250 Million
Thats different, Cash Money has more artists and at the end of the day, honestly speakin... any label is going to spend more money concerning lil wayne than they would for T.I; Not including the roster they have for YoungMoney which includes Nicki Minaj & Drake and THEY SELL as well so 250$ mill is about right
 01-19-2013, 08:25 AM         #109
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
You can tell n*ggas have no idea how negotiations work. If you ask for less, you get less. With an official $50m deal on the table, he has a floor. $75m is his ceiling as he sees it. Even if he doesn't get the $75m, he could still get a larger deal than the $50m. It's a business. Happened to me last time I got promoted. I settled for what seemed fair, till I spoke w/a few people. I was waaaayyy under scale. You can take a chance at negotiationg yourself out of a deal, but you gotta maximize your opportunities. Smart move on his part. Especially w/a deal already on the table that he could still settle for.
thats exactly all it is. He knows he's not going to get 75$ M and he knows that but it's all about being smart in negotiating tactics. If you originally want $50 Mill, its good to say a number like $75 Mill cuz the labels ofcourse is going to low ball you and pretty much is going to try and get him to 50 Mill and thats when you got em where u want em
 5 years ago '04        #110
bigman_d_ 
space
space
$420 | Props total: 0 0
 esvi said:
I would have put my money on this guy between tip vs ti and paper trail

it ain't worth all that now

seriously he's career his close to the end
he doesn't pretend to that status anymore
he should go independant
he got a fanbase to make crazy number

he hustling backwards he ain't makin his own distribution channel
I AGREE why not just go indie
 5 years ago '04        #111
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,318 | Props total: 5740 5740
 varcitykid said:
thats exactly all it is. He knows he's not going to get 75$ M and he knows that but it's all about being smart in negotiating tactics. If you originally want $50 Mill, its good to say a number like $75 Mill cuz the labels ofcourse is going to low ball you and pretty much is going to try and get him to 50 Mill and thats when you got em where u want em
I'm pretty sure if T.I is asking 75,000 he wants 75. A label offered $50 & that just starts the biding war. If anything he's under bidding so the labels can do the overbidding. Don't forget your dealing with greed here. They will pay that price to get everything they can out of him for those 3 albums. Not to mention the unspoken business ventures he may have coming soon or over the course of building throughout yrs he will be with that label. However that 10-20 percent of publishing, touring, merchandise, film and TV rights sounds 360ish. For the people saying he's hustling backwards I think he's just planning to use the machine a little bit more to make more money & handle things for him since he has so many other things going on. Indi artist don't have tv, clothing lines, branding apparel to worry about. All while recording & touring. They mostly just tour.

Last edited by Duntaz; 01-19-2013 at 09:47 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #112
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 murdamurda said:
Back in the day was a different story.

People were actually buying cd's. And i think that deal was for $30 mil
30 mill was in 98, then 100 mill in 2002.
 5 years ago '09        #113
Damien2321 
space
space
$506 | Props total: 95 95
He'll Prob get it too 75 mill!
 5 years ago '04        #114
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
lol @ people not seeing what tip is doing. that man is negotiating. he knows he can get 50. so he said he wants 75. who's to say a label doesn't offer him 80-90 mill? even if he gets offered 60, then that's 10 mill more a 20% increase...

that's like saying if you are looking for a job, and you know your skills are worth say 80k. you gotta standing offer of 50k, which is more than you ever made, but then you negotiate and settle on 70k. who wouldn't do that? i sure would!
 5 years ago '05        #115
shankems2000 
space
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 0 0
the south k!lled hip hop. I hope this retard goes broke
 5 years ago '04        #116
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
 Y.G. said:
Only? This is 2013. You're talking like T.I. sells like Kanye.
you didn't read the entire post i see. 3 albums hypothetically selling at least 1 mill a piece. They could recoup from shows, tv shows, endorsements, movies, the label owns him, once he signs and if they don't recoup it's just a huge tax write off
 5 years ago '10        #117
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
this n*gga here smart...10-20 percent..thats 30mil in 3 years easy son that they will make off of him

this n*gga will make close 100mil off tours, album sales, and merchandise alone in 3 years...plus alll the money from his artist plus big time deals like commercials, movies, features, etc etc

damn man im bout to start rapping son...i lived that life them rappers talk about...time for my story n shine....made up my mind, fu*k it lets do it
 5 years ago '04        #118
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 MakeItHappen456 said:
is it me or did he fall off years ago
It's you.......
 5 years ago '04        #119
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
 murdamurda said:
TI cant even get his mixtapes poppin.

Gucci >>>>>>>>>
Who the fu*k cares about a mixtape popping??? TIP is definitely making the right move here!!!
 01-19-2013, 04:24 PM         #120
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he ain't lil wayne or camron or 50 cent=definitely makes ti worth 75 mill....

winner...no obama, no lil wayne, no 50 cent...it's like an automatic hustle haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy