Meek Mill Responds To Cassidy!

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,516 | Props total: 3159 3159
Meek doesn't have to respond. Ar-Ab's video went 10x harder than RAID.
 5 years ago '04        #22
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2722 2722
u know u lost when u keep name dropping in your response
 5 years ago '12        #23
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447 OP
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
 Fresco said:
So he doesn't do a diss record back, but rambles on for 20 minutes about Cassidy?

Put those feelings in a song, you loud mouth yelling weirdo.

I haven't checked for a Cassidy song is YEARS, but I have to be honest, Cassidy BODIED Meek. That was a straight diss record with no filler lines. 10 minutes of dissing. What did Meek do? He told us how he came from the bottom, AGAIN
 5 years ago '12        #24
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
"I Hate Rap Beef
Half these cats ain't real. They Only Rap Beef.
Half these cats should chill. Thats if you ask me" -Budden

It's clear to see real n*ggas is damn near non-existent on Boxden. Raid was really not that hard like Meek sed it was fiction in there as well as real sh*t too but, as well as someone else said had he broke it down to 3 or 4 mins it would've been sumthin to talk about . All in All I'm riding with the real over the fake...

Cass the better rapper but Meek sh*t believable.
 5 years ago '12        #25
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447 OP
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
 FreshBeatzBx said:
"I Hate Rap Beef

It's clear to see real n*ggas is damn near non-existent on Boxden. Raid was really not that hard like Meek sed it was fiction in there as well as real sh*t too but, as well as someone else said had he broke it down to 3 or 4 mins it would've been sumthin to talk about . All in All I'm riding with the real over the fake...

5 years ago '09        #26
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
But Meek Mill won't respond to GD's, what a fraud, n*gga signed to a fraud.....
 5 years ago '04        #27
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 FreshBeatzBx said:
REAL MUTHAfu*kIN n*gga

I jus hate it when n*ggas fu*k wit a n*gga knowin he fake, like Cass who im boutta stop listening to tbh. Raid is overrated sh*t can't fu*k wit old cass not even sumtimes lol. But shouts to Meek man real n*ggas do real thangs.
 FreshBeatzBx said:
"I Hate Rap Beef

Damn you stay on Meek's d!ck. You and the rest of the Meek stans are the only ones who think Raid was weak

5 years ago '04        #28
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
he said he stop talking about cassidy around two weeks ago...

dude still talking about him
 5 years ago '12        #29
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:
"I Hate Rap Beef

5 years ago '12        #30
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
Ninjas is so mad Cass gettin aired out!

Enjoy it! I liked Cass too, but damn he gettin abused. Lets appreciate real street ish. If you don't know it, then you don't recognize it and I can understand why you won't see it. But stop hatin n learn something
 5 years ago '12        #31
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 TrueWest_1 said:

Damn you stay on Meek's d!ck. You and the rest of the Meek stans are the only ones who think Raid was weak

Yo ur really a loser, like sh*t is not even funny anymore it was cool at 1st but u really jus a lame like sh*t is mad sad.

Every post you don't like of mine it will always be about Meek, directing sh*t as if I go hard 4 da n*gga.

Telling a n*gga u constantly direct quotes at while he never directs any at u, is doing exactly what your accusing me of which is ridin mad d!ck

1st off I'm commending him for being real, there's not many ov us nowadays and damn sure not on here so you gotta take the time out to appreciate sh*t like that when its there.

2nd how many "stans" you know they say the n*ggas oppsition is a better rapper?!!?, If I was a "stan" why would I say Cass is a better rapper?

3rd I didnt say Raid is weak, I said its overrated, it's jus not hard. I think n*ggas is more impressed with the fact its 10 mins directed @ Meek and it may contain sum ov ppl's old favorite beats. Cass did not switch is flow for not 1 beat NOT 1! sh*t is not career ending or threatening or even to be mentioned on a level of Hit Em Up, 300 Bars, Ether, No Vaseline sh*t like that is hard! Raid is IGHT at best. Iont think u eva heard an old cass song..

[video - click to view]

"4getful Muthafu*ka"- Mitch voice.
 5 years ago '05        #32
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
 DR JAYY said:
you can tell Meek a real n*gga
^^ this
 5 years ago '11        #33
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
People forget Cassidy beat a murder charge , came out the court diddy bopping , and now he rocking the same watch diddy rocking .

5 years ago '04        #34
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Yo ur really a loser, like sh*t is not even funny anymore it was cool at 1st but u really jus a lame like sh*t is mad sad.

Every post you don't like of mine it will always be about Meek, directing sh*t as if I go hard 4 da n*gga.

Telling a n*gga u constantly direct quotes at while he never directs any at u, is doing exactly what your accusing me of which is ridin mad d!ck

1st off I'm commending him for being real, there's not many ov us nowadays and damn sure not on here so you gotta take the time out to appreciate sh*t like that when its there.

2nd how many "stans" you know they say the n*ggas oppsition is a better rapper?!!?, If I was a "stan" why would I say Cass is a better rapper?

3rd I didnt say Raid is weak, I said its overrated, it's jus not hard. I think n*ggas is more impressed with the fact its 10 mins directed @ Meek and it may contain sum ov ppl's old favorite beats. Cass did not switch is flow for not 1 beat NOT 1! sh*t is not career ending or threatening or even to be mentioned on a level of Hit Em Up, 300 Bars, Ether, No Vaseline sh*t like that is hard! Raid is IGHT at best. Iont think u eva heard an old cass song..

"4getful Muthafu*ka"- Mitch voice.
What I'm doing to you is pointing out how much of a dumbass and d!ck riding Meek stan you are. You'll defend him no matter what.

You were upping his diss to Cass like it was good yet he only had a couple lines even directed at Cass but Cass goes in on his a.ss hard for 10mins and just getting at him and you say it ain't good?

Man, go slap yourself

nobody riding you lil dude, its just easy pointing out how much you want Meek to win this thing and he already lost

Difference is I'm not even a Cass fan. I just call it how I see it and you unfortunately you can't do the same cuz you got his d!ck too far down your windpipe

5 years ago '11        #35
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5384 5384
Tired of this n*gga.
 5 years ago '08        #36
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
Why the fu*k do all these new rappers...not fu*kin rap. n*gga put out 10 minutes of bars going at your neck and your response is a 18 minute video of you talkin. RAP n*gga!
 01-18-2013, 06:01 PM         #37
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
20 min???

why doesnt he just respond in the booth
This, Meek like this n*gga put out a 10 min diss? I aint even got 4 minutes of material.......but I gotta do something......I got it........Im a talk this n*gga to death..............

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #38
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
 FreshBeatzBx said:
REAL MUTHAfu*kIN n*gga

I jus hate it when n*ggas fu*k wit a n*gga knowin he fake, like Cass who im boutta stop listening to tbh. Raid is overrated sh*t can't fu*k wit old cass not even sumtimes lol. But shouts to Meek man real n*ggas do real thangs.

5 years ago '05        #39
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 FreshBeatzBx said:
"I Hate Rap Beef

Fake t*ts in your avy. I'm calling ducktails on that "All in all" business.
 5 years ago '04        #40
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,408 | Props total: 685 685
Meek said f*ck the rappin, ima just talk sh*t about the n*gga.. I couldnt figure out how to yell it in a rap the way i wanted to lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
67 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy