News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
Now go read the motives behind delaring Harding as having African ancestry and look for evidence for all of them.
 02-20-2013, 04:16 PM         #122
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
clearly racism is racism


institutionalized racism is a whole nother subject
 5 years ago '04        #123
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 122 122
Props! Inspiring vid!
 02-21-2013, 01:39 PM         #124
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty Cool vid.. thought y'al might be interested.. theres a part one but its mostly about the guy in the video tracing back his Irish roots.


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #125
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4846 4846
who do black americans think they are?
 02-21-2013, 02:18 PM         #126
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didnt mean anything thats the name of the video lol did any of you guys watch it? Its actually pretty cool that they were able to trace their roots back to specific areas/tribes


hahaha y'al gotta stop thinking I have a hidden agenda... damn

I didnt post the vid cuz I am trying to prove you guys arent what you say....I know some think the ones who were enslaved are Hebrews other than that I just thought it was a cool vid.. watch it before you judge

chris rock, morgan freeman make an appearance in the vid
 5 years ago '07        #127
dloc757 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$681 | Props total: 313 313
how much do these things cost to do?
 02-21-2013, 03:00 PM         #128
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ not sure Im guessing a few hundred atleast tho
 5 years ago '09        #129
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
 mastakillah21 said:
It means exactly how it reads. A POLICY - (see definition of policy ) or system of government ( this is what you guys are hung up on and misinterpreting) ETC ( means similar words to whats listed) based upon fostering such a docterine aka a belief system, ideology that is based upon discrimination.

So a black group with the ideology/belief/policy that blacks are superior would infact be classified as racist.

You see word government and ignore the rest of the definition and believe cuz white people are in control of this government ( even tho the Pres is mixed) that they hold the power and can only be racist. Tell me what other word you would search for and pick only 1 of the 3 points used for defining said word? Exactly my point.. All you are doing is picking and chosing and intepreting something to support your arguement


Reread the dictionary.

You cannot tell me subjectively that structure, policy, government does not hold weight to convey racism, it is a critical underlying structure of the VERY reason they have power. They built on a structure and make sure everyone else falls because of it.

Again WHITES have started it and they use THEIR system to carry it out to be sure to keep themselves in POWER. They are the most patriotic people, why? They hate immigration like crazy why? (look at the people in the crowd whom are against) Look at their history, why? They get away with certain crimes why? They still cannot see what a non-white person sees in terms if what seems to be racist to non-whites, why?



Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 02-21-2013 at 04:17 PM..
 02-21-2013, 04:18 PM         #130
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:


Reread the dictionary.

You cannot tell me subjectively that structure, policy, government does not hold weight to convey racism.

Again WHITES have started it and they use THEIR system to carry it out.

Why ru ignoring the other parts of the definition? If it was meant to say what ur tryna say it means then wouldn't it just state that?

So the belief that blacks are superior to whites isn't racist? Tell me how it's prejudice or discriminatory and not racist?
 5 years ago '09        #131
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
 mastakillah21 said:
Why ru ignoring the other parts of the definition? If it was meant to say what ur tryna say it means then wouldn't it just state that?

So the belief that blacks are superior to whites isn't racist? Tell me how it's prejudice or discriminatory and not racist?
I am not ignoring the other definitions. There is more than one definition to words to expound on the words meaning and the context. So, if I used Definition 2 solely it does NOT make me incorrect. Let's take for example the word KARMA, which has 4 definitions.A person can use any definition of the word to convey the intention behind the word they're using....so that the receiver can get clear understanding of what the delivery meant. Definition 2 shows that it is more than the hatred. Prejudice is for non-whites because we lack the POWER to carry out such hatred. I am expounding on definition 2 while still taking account of the 1st definition.

Belief that blacks is superior to whites is a REACTION from the hatred of the Negro. This is called determinism. Your mind is molded by past antecedents.

Who started racism and the idea of superiority?

I really, don't expect you to grasp anytime of racial understanding though because like most whites they want you to get over it, the world is a better place now etc. Yet no one tells the Jews get over it, no one tells the victims of 9/11 families & friends to get over it, no one tells the people who family die in the war to get over it etc IF they feel that way they NEVER would do so publicly. It is not that blacks use it as a excuse or can't get over it, it is like the PAST SHAPES THE PRESENT, again this s called determinism. Let's take a general approach, brethren; Who "gets over" their mother dying? Who gets over their uncle passing? EVERYTHING seeps into your SUBCONSCIOUS no one forgets NOTHING because it creates what you are today. Hence the saying "I will forgive yet won't forget".

Do I hate whites? No, however, I do think over 70% of them are racist and dislike all non-whites. Check stormfront.org for examples.


Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 02-22-2013 at 01:42 PM..
 02-22-2013, 03:28 PM         #132
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
I am not ignoring the other definitions. There is more than one definition to words to expound on the words meaning and the context. So, if I used Definition 2 solely it does NOT make me incorrect. Let's take for example the word KARMA, which has 4 definitions.A person can use any definition of the word to convey the intention behind the word they're using....so that the receiver can get clear understanding of what the delivery meant. Definition 2 shows that it is more than the hatred. Prejudice is for non-whites because we lack the POWER to carry out such hatred. I am expounding on definition 2 while still taking account of the 1st definition.

Belief that blacks is superior to whites is a REACTION from the hatred of the Negro. This is called determinism. Your mind is molded by past antecedents.

Who started racism and the idea of superiority?

I really, don't expect you to grasp anytime of racial understanding though because like most whites they want you to get over it, the world is a better place now etc. Yet no one tells the Jews get over it, no one tells the victims of 9/11 families & friends to get over it, no one tells the people who family die in the war to get over it etc IF they feel that way they NEVER would do so publicly. It is not that blacks use it as a excuse or can't get over it, it is like the PAST SHAPES THE PRESENT, again this s called determinism. Let's take a general approach, brethren; Who "gets over" their mother dying? Who gets over their uncle passing? EVERYTHING seeps into your SUBCONSCIOUS no one forgets NOTHING because it creates what you are today. Hence the saying "I will forgive yet won't forget".

Do I hate whites? No, however, I do think over 70% of them are racist and dislike all non-whites. Check stormfront.org for examples.
Okay but the 4 definitions of karma essentially mean the same thing. Just as the 3 out of 3 defintions provided for Racism mean the same thing however you are twisting and misintepreting 1 of those meanings and saying it means something else. How does that make any sense? Prejudice and Racism mean 2 different things. Prejudice is prejuding based on stereotypes etc. The belief that blacks are superior to whites would be racist. You dont have to have power to convey racism lets be serious here.... you saying over 70% of whites are racist would be prejudice because you are a.ssuming and your stats arent based on facts. You are prejudging 70% of white people.

The belief that Blacks are superior to whites is a reaction to the hatred of the Negro?? Come on now are you serious? What about Blacks who believe they are superior to Asians. Latinos etc.. would they stil lbe considered prejudiced in your eyes and not racist?? What about Arabs? If they believed they were superior to blacks.. can they be considered racist? Or are you sayign that only white people can be racist?

The part I bolded is a perfect example of prejudice.. and the other things you referenced are just horrible examples. You are tryign to compare something that happened what just over 10 years ago? (911) whats currently happening ( the war in the ME) even the Halocaust ( what 50-60 years ago) to something that happened over a hundred years ago. How can you compare getting over the death of someone you know to the deaths of Ancestors you didnt know? Am I supposed to morn my great great great great Grandma? I see what you are trying to say but you just used bad examples.

for every stormfront there is a pro black site spewing the same sh*t

and if over 70% of whites were racist and hated non whites Obama wouldnt be president, every black mayor wouldnt be in office and interracial marriages wouldnt be at an all time high.
 5 years ago '09        #133
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
 mastakillah21 said:
Okay but the 4 definitions of karma essentially mean the same thing. Just as the 3 out of 3 defintions provided for Racism mean the same thing however you are twisting and misintepreting 1 of those meanings and saying it means something else. How does that make any sense? Prejudice and Racism mean 2 different things. Prejudice is prejuding based on stereotypes etc. The belief that blacks are superior to whites would be racist. You dont have to have power to convey racism lets be serious here.... you saying over 70% of whites are racist would be prejudice because you are a.ssuming and your stats arent based on facts. You are prejudging 70% of white people.

The belief that Blacks are superior to whites is a reaction to the hatred of the Negro?? Come on now are you serious? What about Blacks who believe they are superior to Asians. Latinos etc.. would they stil lbe considered prejudiced in your eyes and not racist?? What about Arabs? If they believed they were superior to blacks.. can they be considered racist? Or are you sayign that only white people can be racist?

The part I bolded is a perfect example of prejudice.. and the other things you referenced are just horrible examples. You are tryign to compare something that happened what just over 10 years ago? (911) whats currently happening ( the war in the ME) even the Halocaust ( what 50-60 years ago) to something that happened over a hundred years ago. How can you compare getting over the death of someone you know to the deaths of Ancestors you didnt know? Am I supposed to morn my great great great great Grandma? I see what you are trying to say but you just used bad examples.

for every stormfront there is a pro black site spewing the same sh*t

and if over 70% of whites were racist and hated non whites Obama wouldnt be president, every black mayor wouldnt be in office and interracial marriages wouldnt be at an all time high.
Look at the history of white people....I don't even deal with/follow the bible yet the book talks about white people of how their nature is.

Like I said you still don't get it. Something that happened years ago? Determinism you seem to not grasp that. Slavery happened then Jim Crow laws which was 50's,60's and early on still being dehumanized.

lol. Oh so certain years in length makes a different in when to forget? lol. Yeah sure. The negro should forget everything though involving them...the effect is still played out in Negro's today. Like I said Jim crows law was around the same length of the Holocaust, Black wall street, Emmett Till, 4 little girl bombings...

Like I said if someone said forget Holocaust, 9/11, war a lot of white's died etc publicily most of you would be heated...as the human mind does NOT forget anything it seeps into the SUBCONSCIOUS.

Stop it.

As I quote from another thread of another poster so you can attempt to grasp why people react a certain way to white people's "racist" hatred:

Study the Crusades were they slaughtered our Arab brothers

Study the Opium Wars were they slaughtered our Asian brothers

Study the Raj in India were they slaughtered our East Indian brothers

Study the Trans-Atlantic slave trade were they slaughtered our African brothers

Study the wars in Vietnam, Iraq, & Afghanistan were they slaughtered our colored brothers.

They slaughtered the Mexicans just to steal Texas and now you call them immigrants!?


My Native American brothers are nearly exterminated drunk on reservations committing suicide daily because they stole their land and herded them like cattle into wastelands destroying their way of life.


Have you studied Apartheid? Jim Crow?

The Tuskegee experiment? You know who Himmler & Mengle are? How about P.W. Botha?

Look up the Berlin conference the next time you hear them say Afrika is fu*ked up.

They a.ssassinated Medgar Evars, Martin Luther King, Fred Hampton, Steve Biko,
& Patrice Lumumba and every other Black leader who posed a threat to white supremacy.




Based on the historical facts at hand they are the #1 enemy of other cultures.


They have done everything in their power to destroy any hope for peace and coexistence on this planet and I'd be a damn fool if I compared their brand of RACE-HATRED with other cultures prejudices.
 02-22-2013, 05:37 PM         #134
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Look at the history of white people....I don't even deal with/follow the bible yet the book talks about white people of how their nature is.

Like I said you still don't get it. Something that happened years ago? Determinism you seem to not grasp that. Slavery happened then Jim Crow laws which was 50's,60's and early on still being dehumanized.

lol. Oh so certain years in length makes a different in when to forget? lol. Yeah sure. The negro should forget everything though involving them...the effect is still played out in Negro's today. Like I said Jim crows law was around the same length of the Holocaust, Black wall street, Emmett Till, 4 little girl bombings...

Like I said if someone said forget Holocaust, 9/11, war a lot of white's died etc publicily most of you would be heated...as the human mind does NOT forget anything it seeps into the SUBCONSCIOUS.

Stop it.

As I quote from another thread of another poster so you can attempt to grasp why people react a certain way to white people's "racist" hatred:

U don't follow the bible yet ur saying it depicts white ppl as evil? Lol no that's how ur interpreting it.


Blah blah blah ur moving off the topic at hand which was if black people can be racist or not I see uve moved away from that cuz obviously ur wrong.

Idn y ur posting that sh*t about blacks getting over what happened cuz last I checked I never told U to do that in the 1st place. If you wanna let the past effect ur present then go ahead. I could careless about the halocaust or anything else u said above cuz I wasnt alive during those times and it has no effect on my life.

I'm posting here because u said blacks cannot be racist u brought all the rest of this stuff up. I'm quite aware of what has happened in history ... Was it horrible? Absolutely inhumane? Definitely. Should white people of today be blamed for what white people hundreds and thousands of years ago did? Absolutely not.

Anyways fact of the matter is racists exist in every race.
 5 years ago '13        #135
XxKingLeonxX 
space
avatar space
space
$37,305 | Props total: 10953 10953
 5 years ago '09        #136
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
 mastakillah21 said:
U don't follow the bible yet ur saying it depicts white ppl as evil? Lol no that's how ur interpreting it.


Blah blah blah ur moving off the topic at hand which was if black people can be racist or not I see uve moved away from that cuz obviously ur wrong.

Idn y ur posting that sh*t about blacks getting over what happened cuz last I checked I never told U to do that in the 1st place. If you wanna let the past effect ur present then go ahead. I could careless about the halocaust or anything else u said above cuz I wasnt alive during those times and it has no effect on my life.

I'm posting here because u said blacks cannot be racist u brought all the rest of this stuff up. I'm quite aware of what has happened in history ... Was it horrible? Absolutely inhumane? Definitely. Should white people of today be blamed for what white people hundreds and thousands of years ago did? Absolutely not.

Anyways fact of the matter is racists exist in every race.



let's just do this. you don't see with my eyes, so saying I am wrong doesn't change the facts. since determinism agrees with the laws of physics...the past shapes the present....so basically I understand the past not that it controls me.

what?? it was just the 50's, 60's where negro's were being lynched which is still within my PARENTS past as my dad couldn't even play on certain streets, could NOT look white women in the eyes etc so again the effect is strong it shows in OUR decorum. i am not blaming white people for what their ancestors did to ours, rather since i know how their subjective nature is, i stay away from their areas etc. like i live in ga, yet in this county called forsyth a black person in 2013 would come up missing quick....

how each "race" thinks is based on enculturation. what your parents teach you as well...you adapt to that. we are molded by the generation before us, so by me knowing history...why try to pretend everything is all good and we are "all one human race"?...naw, that is a illusion in itself...because no one is going to help our own except our own.
 02-22-2013, 09:51 PM         #137
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:



let's just do this. you don't see with my eyes, so saying I am wrong doesn't change the facts. since determinism agrees with the laws of physics...the past shapes the present....so basically I understand the past not that it controls me.

what?? it was just the 50's, 60's where negro's were being lynched which is still within my PARENTS past as my dad couldn't even play on certain streets, could NOT look white women in the eyes etc so again the effect is strong it shows in OUR decorum. i am not blaming white people for what their ancestors did to ours, rather since i know how their subjective nature is, i stay away from their areas etc. like i live in ga, yet in this county called forsyth a black person in 2013 would come up missing quick....

how each "race" thinks is based on enculturation. what your parents teach you as well...you adapt to that. we are molded by the generation before us, so by me knowing history...why try to pretend everything is all good and we are "all one human race"?...naw, that is a illusion in itself...because no one is going to help our own except our own.
You say that it doesn't control you yet you brought it up in your post and used it as your main point.

You know their subjective nature? That's a pretty ignorant comment. Your Judging a race of people based on what? In fact you are doing to white people what you say all white people do to you.

Not all black people think like you. Just because u don't like white people and don't believe that we're all one race doesn't mean that all blacks think that way. There's plenty of interracial relationships to prove that.

I agree to an extent with the enculturation point but once u hit 18-19 and can think for yourself the illogical things you learned from your parents shouldn't matter your own thoughts and should be intelligent enough to know how the world works. Example if u grew up a Christian/catholic etc and u still believe in the bible wake the fu*k up lol (not u specifically just ppl like that in general).

Nobody's gunna help your own but your own? C'mon girl you really believe that? Who do you think is helping you right now? You live on the greatest country on earth, you obviously got a good education, you prob have a smart phone, iPad , nice car, happy life. ...please tell me that life is so bad cuz ur black in America
 5 years ago '09        #138
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
 mastakillah21 said:
You say that it doesn't control you yet you brought it up in your post and used it as your main point.

You know their subjective nature? That's a pretty ignorant comment. Your Judging a race of people based on what? In fact you are doing to white people what you say all white people do to you.

Not all black people think like you. Just because u don't like white people and don't believe that we're all one race doesn't mean that all blacks think that way. There's plenty of interracial relationships to prove that.

I agree to an extent with the enculturation point but once u hit 18-19 and can think for yourself the illogical things you learned from your parents shouldn't matter your own thoughts and should be intelligent enough to know how the world works. Example if u grew up a Christian/catholic etc and u still believe in the bible wake the fu*k up lol (not u specifically just ppl like that in general).

Nobody's gunna help your own but your own? C'mon girl you really believe that? Who do you think is helping you right now? You live on the greatest country on earth, you obviously got a good education, you prob have a smart phone, iPad , nice car, happy life. ...please tell me that life is so bad cuz ur black in America
i used it as a point to help you gain clarity.


i never said all blacks believe in what i believe. you are not black so you don't know what black people do away from you. you know my point of view yet you still don't know exactly what i believe.

no one is going to help our own but our own....this is a FACT.

i go to many black events....i see that we only help each other...hidden colors and hidden colors 2 the documentaries shows this again, that we can only help each other.

i know many black owned businesses..as 98% of them like for example black lawyers etc said that...let's than 5% are non-white clients. when we had a black event 1 white person came.

these are not black-powers events either....so anybody is welcome

yet again at most events where we network...99% are my color. white people don't come cross into OUR neighborhoods to buy from our black owned business...
 5 years ago '09        #139
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
.......
 5 years ago '09        #140
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
^I know right
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy