News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '05        #1181
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3443 3443
"My wife and I, both African-Americans, constitute one of those Type A couples with Ivy League undergraduate and graduate degrees, who, for many years, believed that if we worked hard and maintained great jobs, we could insulate our children from the blatant manifestations of bigotry"

Tha'ts where you fu*ked up then isn't it? - all that education and still stupid AF.
 11-08-2014, 05:17 PM         #1182
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 megalomaniacal said:
Or you raise your kids to disregard ignorant a.ss people or bark back at those who get off on negativity, all they wanted was a reaction. And There's nothing funny about this story you small minded a.ss goof.

Never said it was. Cold world.
 11-08-2014, 05:24 PM         #1183
Kitsch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3 years ago '05        #1184
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 rashcobar said:
"My wife and I, both African-Americans, constitute one of those Type A couples with Ivy League undergraduate and graduate degrees, who, for many years, believed that if we worked hard and maintained great jobs, we could insulate our children from the blatant manifestations of bigotry"

Tha'ts where you fu*ked up then isn't it? - all that education and still stupid AF.
Yup. Sound like some republicans.

Or BX posters.

"If you work hard, racism and poverty don't matter" type n*ggas
 3 years ago '04        #1185
R.A.R.E. 165 heat pts165
space
space
space
$12,513 | Props total: 19016 19016
I'm not reading all that.

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '10        #1186
Sk8bamboo 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 618 618
 rashcobar said:

3 years ago '13        #1187
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,390 | Props total: 69 69
 TB said:
so his parents tried to white wash him and he went overboard trying to white wash his kids only to find out he still a n*gga, that's what his self hating a.ss get.
you've been watching too much boondocks...

don't base your life around a cartoon
 3 years ago '05        #1188
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3443 3443
The stuff about his early life was quite enlightening though.

He ate watermelon and fried chicken everyday for real?

Last edited by rashcobar; 11-08-2014 at 08:41 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #1189
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 rashcobar said:
The stuff about his early life was quite enlightening though.

He ate watermelon and fried chicken everyday for real?
Right? that almost made me dismiss the whole thing as bullsh*t lowkey
 3 years ago '13        #1190
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,390 | Props total: 69 69
 TB said:
so u got that from looking at a fu*king profile pic huh? sit yo dumb a.ss down and fall back with that faux psychological bullsh*t. get back to me when u have a relevant rebuttal to what i said. the part u quoted was literally a summary of what he fu*king said and all u can respond with is some bullsh*t logic based upon a fu*king profile pic, don't base your life around a.ssumptions and sucka sh*t
didn't read

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '04        #1191
R.A.R.E. 165 heat pts165
space
space
space
$12,513 | Props total: 19016 19016
 BobbyHemmit said:
its not that long…microwave a.ss n*gga
From 305 to my city

Who needs to read what I could write myself?
 3 years ago '04        #1192
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4304 4304
 megalomaniacal said:
Or you raise your kids to disregard ignorant a.ss people or bark back at those who get off on negativity, all they wanted was a reaction. And There's nothing funny about this story you small minded a.ss goof.
Basically.. racist ignorant as*holes come in all shapes genders and colors
 3 years ago '06        #1193
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18874 18874

[pic - click to view]

As the country’s the oldest hate group, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) is infamous for its discrimination against black Americans, as well as Jews, immigrants, and gays and lesbians. But what if a chapter of the KKK operated as just a fraternal organization that didn’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, or s3xual orientation? That’s what one of Montana’s most well-known white supremacists wants to find out.

John Abarr claims that his views are changing, and he has started a new KKK group called the Rocky Mountain Knights, which apparently has robust nondiscrimination protections. He told WMAZ, “White supremacy is the old Klan. This is the new Klan.” This is the same Abarr who in 2011 ran for Congress “to draw attention to the fact that white people are becoming a minority and losing our political power and way of life.”

He met with members of the Casper, Wyoming NAACP and was motivated to organize a peace summit between the KKK and NAACP, as well as with other religious groups sometime next summer. Abarr described the NAACP as “a really good organization,” suggesting, “I don’t feel we need to be separate.” Last week, he tweeted, “#notallklansmen,” a hashtag based on the meme “#NotAllMen,” which became popular on Twitter earlier this year to symbolize “mansplaining” rebukes to feminist arguments.

Abarr is still committed to his KKK being a conservative organization, though. It will still f!ght against a “new world order” or a one-world government, and members will still be required to wear the robes and hoods and participate in secret rituals.

But the United Klans of America are not happy with the new leaf Abarr seems to be turning. Imperial Wizard Bradley Jenkins described him as “going against everything the bylaws of the constitution of the KKK say,” alleging that Abarr is “trying to hide behind the KKK to further his political career.”

Human rights groups are skeptical. Rachel Carroll-Rivas of the Montana Human Rights Network suggested the Rocky Mountain Knights were a “farce,” adding, “If John Abarr were actually reformed, he could drop the label of the KKK.” Jimmy Simmons, one of the NAACP representatives who met with Abarr last year, said that he was open to hearing more for him, but explained, “The use of the letters KKK instills fear in people.”

Abarr refused to say how many members his new group has so far, but anyone in the Pacific Northwest who’s 18 years old can join.
 3 years ago '04        #1194
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
space
$11,487 | Props total: 7162 7162
On one hand this is just a variation of the saying "if you can't beat them, join them"

on the other hand

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '12        #1195
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,766 | Props total: 22152 22152
N****r.

A 6-letter noun in the English language which the dictionary defines as ‘a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person’.

It’s such an inflammatory and offensive word that for any high profile white person to publicly use it, without abbreviating to ‘N-word’, is rightly tantamount to professional suicide and personal opprobrium.

I don’t use it; would never use it. But it has become astonishingly ubiquitous in modern American society.

The N-word is a grotesque, odious, evil stain on the English language. It symbolises everything multi-cultural America has fought so hard to move on from - white-run, imperialist, violent, s3xually malevolent barbarism.

Yet far from receding in society, it’s spreading; out of the once clearly defined confines of private usage in the black community, into the public hallways of every school in America.

This has to be wrong, doesn't it?

Better, surely, to have it expunged completely. Eradicated, obliterated, tied to a literary post and whipped into such brutal submission that it never rears its vicious head again.

But this will only happen when America’s black community applies the same level of tolerance to its own use of the word as that now applied in the National Football League: zero
 3 years ago '12        #1196
AlBooBoo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$34,697 | Props total: 33130 33130
this sh*t cant be real b

Abarr is still committed to his KKK being a conservative organization, though. It will still f!ght against a “new world order” or a one-world government, and members will still be required to wear the robes and hoods and participate in secret rituals.

[pic - click to view]

imagine nicca's and latinos rockin hoods and sh*t. you just cant make this type of sh*t up b

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '04        #1197
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
fu*k outta here

W**** people would still have said it even if n*ggas never started saying n*gga.They just mad they cant say it freely.fu*k em

Plus

[pic - click to view]

11-10-2014, 11:05 PM         #1198
TalonPayne921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It will never die..

But if it offends you, you shouldnt use it.

I havent used it since Junior high.
 3 years ago '12        #1199
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 2421 2421
yeah youre right piers. its black people's fault that white ppl say it in racist outbursts, in private and on the internet..once every black person takes it out their vocabulary, these white angels will never say it again
 3 years ago '09        #1200
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,699 | Props total: 13233 13233
white supremacist and doesnt discriminate in the same sentence
Home         

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy